Thirst

Story Info
A man is lost in the desert, and discovered by women.
5.6k words
4.26
5.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

When I was twenty-five I decided to do a trip to the desert. I wanted to find out the truth behind some rumors I'd heard about the area, so, I went. Alone. This was stupid. I ended up getting lost, and nearly dying. I showed up back in civilization with blistered skin, and cracked lips, and a simple story to tell: Everyone thinks I managed to find my way back before my water was spent, despite getting lost for a long time. I wish I was that smart. What actually happened is completely different. I share it here, as it's not something I've ever told anyone in person, not even my closest friends, but I wanted to put it down on paper, so that anyone who wanted to read the truth of what happened to me out there, could do so.

I was lost, wandering, in the heat, for a day. My phone had no service, and eventually, the battery died. I picked out landmarks, in the distance, but, as I got closer, they always turned out to be smaller rocks, that I had misjudged the size of, or mirages. I wasted precious time, and water, trudging through the sand, toward false images, and confused directions. I hated myself for not learning more about orienteering, having a better plan, or anything that would have prepared me to avoid this situation. At nightfall, I tried to use the north star to walk toward where I thought the nearest road was. As I walked, the temperature dropped, my teeth chattered, and I became exhausted. I started to wonder if this even was the north star. I gave up. I slept the freezing night, using some chemical hand warmers, and wrapped in an emergency blanket. The next day, my water ran out. I wandered for the rest of the day, and slept the same way again.

By the middle of the next day, I realized I was going to die. I was completely dehydrated, and people can only live three days without water. You may think you've been thirsty before. Sure, you've desired liquid, craved water, before. That is nothing like the deep, madness of true thirst. I would have drunk from anything. If I had seen a plump, round fruit, hanging on a cactus, with a drip of nectar oozing out, and dripping down between the folds of the fruit, even if I knew it was poisonous, and would only make things worse, while not being enough water to save me, I still would have drunk it. If someone else had been there, and tried to stop me, I'd have fought them, and gotten that fruit. True thirst will drive you insane, and nothing you could imagine would be the same as experiencing it. I was on day two. That was that. The day went by with more wandering, now stumbling, now falling to the ground, and then trudging on, doggedly, on my blistered feet.

Night fell again, and I slept, again, in the cold, using up the final hand warmers.

Upon sun up, I couldn't stand. My head was pounding, my lips were cracked and felt like they were on fire. I was dying. I barely moved that day, and mostly laid under my emergency blanket, stretched out with part of it pinned under two small rocks, on top of a larger one, and the other pinned to the sand, with other rocks, to make a kind of tent, to block the sun. As the sun set, and I dosed, I heard strange chanting. I knew my mind was playing tricks on me, out here, in the madness of this waterless waste, this desert of despair. Still, something told me to figure out what I was hearing, but I couldn't stay awake, and I lapsed into unconsciousness.

Chapter 2

I sensed I was being dragged somewhere. Finally I came to, and saw six women, all sitting around a camp fire, with several tents set up. They were discussing hurriedly what to do with me. I heard snatches of conversation. "...no more water, Priya!"

"Deepa, do you want him to die?"

"He's not our problem, but, he must have water, one way or another, Anjali. You have to set your feelings aside."

"We have to try."

"A man shouldn't even be here."

"...it's too dark, and too cold to go tonight, we'd get lost, and freeze."

And so on. I gathered that they had come out here as some kind of women's retreat. The plan was to drink all of their water, until they were very, very hydrated, and, then, to let that lack of water create the challenge of trekking back to civilization the next morning. It was some kind of water and fire ritual, a test of strength, which is why I'd heard chanting, previously. I was not welcome here, at all, as they were all gorgeous lesbians, and this was a women's only event. They had even left all technology behind, in order to truly be alone. Yet, they felt they couldn't just leave me to die. However, now they didn't know what to do. They were bitter at me for having put them in this situation. After a long argument, in which I said nothing, due to being half dead, and having totally lost my voice, they dragged me into the larger of the tents, which was warmed by several small heaters, laid me on a cot, and went out. I blacked out, accepting that I was going to die. They had no water, and no way out of the desert until morning.

Chapter 3

I was brought out of unconsciousness by a low feminine moan. I opened my eyes to see a vague shape right in front of my eyes. I smelled a pleasant must, but my eyes wouldn't focus enough for me to tell what it was, but something was definitely on top of me. Finally, my eyes cooperated, and I realized there was a pussy, inches from my face. It was dim, the only light came from an open tent flap that let in moonlight, and the fire light from outside the tent, but I could clearly see the fluffy hair outlining her pussy lips, and above that an amazing female form, a beautiful, feminine stomach, and low, full breasts, though I couldn't make out the shadowed face. I wanted to speak, but my throat felt destroyed. I saw her hand come down and start rubbing her clit, as she sat there, straddling my head. Then she fingered herself some, and then started rubbing vigorously. I lapsed into unconsciousness again.

Moaning brought me to once more. I couldn't figure out what was happening. My burning lips suddenly felt cool, and replenished. I could see she was still rubbing herself over me, and, as my eyes focused, I realized she was letting spit drizzle from her lips onto mine. I wondered if she was depraved. Was she simply taking advantage of the fact that a dying man was lying, helplessly, in a tent near her? Now she moaned deeply, shivering, and I could see some white female come drip out of her pussy. She pressed this into my lips, and then squeezed my lips open with her hand, so that she could rub her come directly into my mouth, and then, she spit into my mouth again. She was a sadist, I thought, and gets off on face fucking dying men. Her come tasted almost like sweet peppers, and I drank it along with her sweet tasting spit, instinctually, as it was liquid, and I was dying of thirst. But it just wasn't enough. Nowhere near. I needed at least a liter of liquid, and this was maybe a half ounce. Just some messed up, sadist chick, making me drink her come and spit for her own enjoyment, before letting me die.

I wanted to actually drink so badly, to swallow gulps of water, my thirst was so all encompassing, that what was happening to me didn't even matter.

As I watched this stunningly beautiful woman masturbate, I just felt bitter, and numb, and I fell unconscious yet again. More spit woke me up, and I opened my eyes to see her fingering herself, and then licking the cream off of her fingers, and then spitting it into my mouth again. Then she started rubbing her clit again, and making little, soft pleasure noises. Finally she moaned deep, and long. She arched her back, her breasts jutting out, bouncing over me, and her whole body shook, as she adjusted herself so that her pussy was directly over my mouth. Then, a stream shot out of her, and into my open mouth. I drank the liquid. It tasted like heaven. It tasted like her come, mixed with water. A short feeling of hope shot through me, as my body got excited about the prospect of rehydration. But it wasn't enough. She was just masturbating on my face, and had squirted an ounce or so into my mouth. I lapsed back into despair. They didn't have any water, I reminded myself. I was going to die.

She kept rubbing herself, and moaning more, and more. She came again, and rubbed the female cream dripping out of her pussy onto my lips. She adjusted herself, and looked like she was about to get up. Then she looked down at me, looking sad, for a moment, but then, she smiled, before closing her eyes. Next, she started fucking herself with one hand, wrapped around, from underneath her ass, fingers slamming in and out of her pussy, while she rubbed her clit extremely fast with the other hand. Finally, she yelled, and shivered, her whole body shaking, as her pleasure sounds came in gasps, as she thrust her hips forward, and began to gush a hot, steady stream of feminine nectar into my mouth. I drank it greedily. She finished, and smiled down at me, in an embarrassed way, and got up, and walked out of the tent.

I felt somewhat better. She had actually given me enough water that I was able to feel like I had finally gotten a drink, but, still, it wasn't anywhere near enough to replace all the water I'd lost through extreme dehydration. I lay there, and could here an argument of some kind outside, between the women, but I couldn't make out many actual words. I could tell, though, that they were arguing about whether or not something should have been done, and there was a lot of anger, and rejection of whatever the idea was. I heard the name Jaya, repeatedly, and realized this was the woman who had just been using me for her masturbation enjoyment. I slept, yet again.

Chapter 4

When I awoke, I saw a brown ass, and wide hips in front of my face. I could just see a pussy, and fingers working it, but the woman they belonged to kept intermittently making frustrated noises along with her moans, as she leaned forward, toward my feet, her breasts pressed onto my body. Finally, she said, in a lilting accent, "I am so sorry, but could you help me? I want to help you, but I need you to do something." I realized it was the one named Deepa.

My throat was still in terrible shape, but it was slightly moistened from Jaya's juices, and I was able to croak, "Yes."

"Would you please stick your tongue out as far as you can?" I did so, and she adjusted herself so that her pussy was directly over my mouth, and then pushed downward, so that my tongue was deep inside of her. All I could see was her round cheeks, and her ass in my face. Her rich scent filled my nostrils. I was starting to understand what was happening now, though, and so I welcomed whatever would help this woman to bring me water. I heard her moans, and could feel the vibrations from her hand rubbing her clit, but she still kept making frustrated noises.

"Priya," She said, "Come eat my pussy, I can't come for a man." The voluptuous Priya walked into the tent, and knelt down, and began to undress. Deepa leaned back, so that Priya could get to her clit. This forced my tongue even deeper inside Deepa, and my face was enveloped by her beautiful, round ass. I realized I couldn't breathe. I was too weak to push her off, and I couldn't talk. For what felt like a long time, I just heard Priya's tongue lapping at Deepa's pussy. I felt Deepa's muscles contract on my tongue, squeezing it, lovingly. I felt her muscles tense, and the pressure of her hips and ass increased, as she was pushing down, onto my face, now, even harder. I could hear Priya moan, and then I heard what sounded like Priya shoving her fingers into Deepa's mouth, as Deepa's loud, moaning exclamation was cut short by this, and changed into one of enjoying a taste. Time stopped. I was going to die, for a completely different reason, completely by accident, due to a woman that was trying to help me. Her legs squeezed tightly around my head. Her pussy clamped down on my tongue. Priya continued moaning, and I could now hear Priya's fingers slapping against her skin as she fingered herself, while she devoured Deepa.

My life, literally, depended on Priya and myself being able to make Deepa come. I got a rush of adrenaline at the terror of dying from suffocation, not enough to work my body, but I started fucking Deepa with my tongue as hard as I could. Harder, and harder. Deeper, and deeper. I started tasting the thick, viscous lady come that was building up inside of her. But she just kept pressing down, and Priya just kept licking. I was out of breath, and thought, oh well, at least I'll die in heaven. But, then, Deepa started to shake, and moan, and finally, she bent forward, her whole body quivering with a shattering orgasm, and began to squirt into my mouth, as she cried out in ecstasy. I drank, and drank. I started to think I would be okay, if more of them were willing to share with me, but it seemed unlikely, considering their preferences. Deepa was shaking in pleasure, and finished squirting. She let the last drop fall into my mouth, and then touched her pussy lips onto my lips, to make sure I got every bit of her. Then she got up, spit into my mouth, and walked out of the tent, swaying her hips.

Priya got up off of the ground, and got one leg up in the air, over me, and on the cot, keeping the other on the ground, and began fingering herself roughly. I could smell her sweat. A tangy smell, rich and feminine, full of pheromones. As she started rubbing her clit, and making soft, womanly noises, I heard a cry of pleasure from elsewhere in the tent. I looked over to see the one who I'd heard, earlier, called Anjali, sitting on one of the camp chairs, long, tan legs up, spread out, resting on the arm rests of the chair, masturbating, as she watched Priya's naked body. Anjali held a drinking glass, and every now and then, would spit into it. I looked up to see Priya, looking like she was about to finish into my mouth. I felt like I was with the goddesses. This was, literally, the other world, it had to be. Nothing could be better than this. I heard a deep exclamation from Anjali, and looked over to see her vigorously fucking herself with a dildo, which she suddenly pulled out with a shout, and began absolutely pouring pussy juice from inside her, into the glass. It kept coming out, until the stream slackened, and her legs stopped shaking, as the orgasm ended. Finally, she opened her eyes and put her legs down on the ground again. She glared at me, set the glass down, and left the tent.

Priya finally worked her way up to a full orgasm. At first, she was still rubbing her clit, and so some of her hot liquid was lost as it shot out from between her fingers, all over me, totally missing my mouth. But, she regained her control, and, as she hummed with pleasure, while coming, and gushing a refreshing stream out of her, she lowered herself, thankfully, so that the stream went directly into my open mouth, as I drank it, blissfully. She kept lowering, until her pussy was in my mouth, and the constant stream was shooting directly onto my tongue, before I swallowed it. The flavor was truly amazing. Nothing I have ever tasted before, nor since, matches the wonder of Priya's squirt that night.

As she finished, I noticed that two more women were in a sixty-nine position on the wider cot, at the other end of the tent. The one on the bottom was fucking the one on top with her tongue. The one on top was coming hot, female cream onto the tongue of the bottom woman, who licked it up, and spat it into a large bowl that was nearby. As she licked it, she began to shoot a stream of juice into the mouth of the woman on top, who spat this into another bowl, which was placed beneath the ass of the bottom woman, to catch all of her liquid.

Priya had stopped coming for a bit, now, but was waiting, and regaining her composure, letting the last waves of ecstasy flow over her, before opening her eyes, and dismounting from my mouth. Finally she did, and got down on her knees, and began to spit into my mouth, which I drank. As she did so, I continued to watch the two women in the sixty-nine. Eventually, the woman on top, after several creamy orgasms, finally began to flood the mouth of the woman on bottom, who put the bowl beneath her pussy, and, when she was done gushing into it, the woman on bottom spat all of the squirt that had been in her mouth into the bowl. They both got up, kissed each other deeply, and then they walked over to Priya, who was still spitting into my mouth, between little breaks to let her mouth produce more of it, and touched her on the back of her head. Priya turned, with a sexy smile, and opened her mouth, both women spat into it, and Priya spat this into my mouth. I could taste all three women in the deepest ways; their spit, their pussies, and their squirt, all at once. It was overwhelming, and it was literally healing me.

They were going to save me. These women were literally going to save my life with come, squirt, and spit. Priya got up, and walked over to one of the bowls, poured the other bowl into it, and finally, poured both of these into Anjali's glass, which she set on a small camp table, in the middle of the tent. The two women smiled and looked at each other, and then at Priya, one of them hid her smile with her hand. At this point, all three turned, and left.

I was alone in the tent, now. I realized what they were doing: Some of them had been displeased at the prospect, but wanted to help me as directly, and quickly as possible, losing as little liquid between as possible, and in a way that they assumed, correctly, that I would find palatable, and so had come, squirt, and spat directly into my mouth, and, thus, had rehydrated me to a point. The others refused to do this, but had acquiesced to sharing their water indirectly. This worked out, they knew, because, when a person rehydrates too fast, after severe dehydration, they become ill.

So, now it was up to me, to gain strength from all of the wetness I'd consumed, and work up the will, and power, to be able to get up, and go drink the final full glass of pussy juice, cream, and spit. Once I could do this, I would also have waited long enough to avoid rehydrating too quickly. These women had produced all of the liquid that their bodies could spare, in the best way humanly possible. They had done so just to save me, and for no reason at all other than that they were wonderful, caring women. Even the ones that wanted nothing to do with me still shared, and contributed to the spring. I dozed.

Chapter 5

When I came to, I knew it was time. I also knew I was regaining my strength, as I had a huge erection. I got up, shakily, and took a deep breath. The whole tent smelled strongly of the sweat, and pussies, of the six women. It was a musty, tangy, extremely arousing smell. I walked over to the glass, and picked it up. I marveled at it. It was at least sixteen ounces of clear pussy juice, with a foamy head, made up of female cream, and spit. I began to drink. The warm liquid coursed down my throat. The flavor was unlike anything in the world. My erection throbbed and became more intense as I finished the first few ounces. I stopped for a moment, as the flavor of three women, each a unique flavor, at once was so intense, the flavor so rich, and complex, as to be overpowering. I still had a ravenous thirst, though, and I knew, for a fact, that this would be enough liquid to save my life, and return me to health. I slurped the cream off of the top. It was smooth, slightly sweet, with a lemony, sour flavor.

"I want to help you finish it." I was startled by the voice, and turned to see Priya behind me. "I was really worried about you, and I want to reward you for being so strong." I looked at her, puzzled.

My voice had returned, somewhat, and I said, hoarsely, "I can't thank you enough for what you've all done!" She walked over, while undressing, and laid down on my cot, which was soaked with the squirt of the several women who had orgasmed into my mouth there, and the splashes that missed.

12