Thirst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yusuf's hips began to move in rhythm, pushing deeper into her with each thrust. It occurred to her sex-soaked brain how incredibly scandalous, how dangerous this was; caught together, she could end up well and truly dead for good, so...potentially throwing her unlife away, just for this thrill? "Ooooofff, aaahhh so worth it," she moaned and laughed when he bottomed out in her. "Just...just stay...there, deep in me, ooohhh..." He was positioned in the perfect place between pain and pleasure, incredibly full with him.

His hands reached down and under, grabbing her ass and pulling her hips upward to push deeply into her. She gave a sharp gasp, the muscles of her vagina twitching at the unexpected sensation. When he did it again, her hands were on the muscular dip of his lower back, tugging at him in turn. "More than you hoped for?" He gently took her earlobe between his teeth, nibbling as he massaged her deeply.

Unable to articulate clearly she just smacked her hand on his ass with two loud cracking sounds - which was like snapping the reins of a horse, since he withdrew and brought entirely different pleasure when he angled his cock upward and ground on her G-spot before pulling out, leaving her frightfully empty. Her eyes rolled briefly into the back of her head; Monroe regained some composure and stroked her palm up his cheek, gazing at him dreamily. "Back insiiide," she placated with a playful smirk, her other hand cupping her breast. To her delight he turned his lips to work on her offered nipple and fell into the rhythm of fucking her really well.

Her first orgasm came like a shock, since it had been some time since she climaxed with another person. A sharp inhalation of breath; she watched with amazement as he supported himself on one hand, the other reaching down to find her pearl and stroke it in tight little circles. His lips at her chest, his muscles in his shoulders working deliciously and the sight of his thick, pierced cock thrusting in and out her...

" Haaaa-ahhnnNNNHHHHHNNNNAAAaaahh-hah, oh...ffffffuuuck, oh God don't stop, don't stop that's it right there right there riiigghh - "

She convulsed beneath him. Each thrust sent a seismic shock through her, from her throbbing clit to her breasts, and she had to put a shaking hand on his wrist to hold, press against it as he milked her climax forth. Her body writhed and curled, threatening to push him out as she gasped and groaned but he stayed buried within her and at the very peak her fingers and toes curled.

About halfway through sex with Mizrah she did, in fact, lose count of her orgasms...and it wasn't just because he was good, which he was: amidst the self-congratulation any boy feels when he makes a girl cum, there was something that was...kind, sweet. It was at odds with his stage personality, his cocky forwardness, but there it was, and it made her feel safe. Ironic, given the danger of what others might do if they got wind of this, and the fact that only moments before she thought he was going to behead her. She felt it in the way he touched her face with his fingertips. She saw on his expression, so fiercely focused on sex with her and, it seemed, her pleasure specifically. She heard it as he whispered actual sweet nothings in her ear, and it was cheesy as hell but she loved it.

"Your eyes are amazing..."

"I knew talking to you was a good idea..."

"You're beautiful..."

Beautiful? She hadn't been called that in...years maybe. What was with this intimacy in a one night stand? It wasn't like they were together but it still left her head spinning and while she was riding him, holding his hand against her breast, she leaned closer and looked at him differently. She felt a pang in the defiled, unholy mechanism of her heart again and wrapped her arms around him tightly, taking in his scent from where his shoulder and neck met. "You can cum in me...ain't like I'm gonna suck your soul out."

"You still thirsty?" He purred to her, a hand clapping down on the tight curve of her ass and making her chuckle.

"Parched," she whispered, increasing the tempo of her hip movements. The sensation of his piercings pressing against wonderful places inside her she didn't even know existed was heavenly, but she watched his face as he came - that was her favorite part of sex, watching people's expressions when they orgasmed, hell she knew Yusuf had seen the whole range of her expressions in this one session alone. There it was, the focus, like he was building something, his eyes shut, tan cheeks flushed red. His lips pulled back, twitching, and she watched as his upper and lower canines sharpened.

"I'm gonna... nnnnnNNNGGHH, Hhhahhhhfffff unh! Unh fuck, ride me, rrr rrrgggghhhh! " It was sexy and, of course, amazingly pleasant when she felt his ejaculation. She gasped at the sensation of his seed pumping hard against the mouth of her dead, lifeless womb and closed her eyes...letting the cares and worries of her unlife drift into the background to enjoy this moment of oneness with this man. Her hips moved slowly, enjoying the hot slickness of his seed flowing down his shaft and over his testicles, making a mess of the both of them.

When he'd spent himself with her completely, he collapsed back and she lay forward upon him, her braids tumbling around her head and over his chest. The thundering rhythm of his incredibly alive heart played against her ear; his manhood was still buried messily within her, still hard. "Not...not bad, mistah Mizrah," she giggled, the cool she was going for undone by the warmth of the moment, of his incredible heat. She felt warm, especially in her loins...her inhuman lover's seed felt like it was practically glowing within her.

"Not bad yourself...Miss Carter," he crooned gently against her lips, his hands on her hips. She liked that, but was surprised as he rolled her over on her back. "But I didn't say I was done."

"But you came! Hard!" She accused him giddily, eyes widening in excitement and then closing in overwhelm as he slid out and then back in with an incredibly lewd, wet sound. "No way," she laughed in a gasping voice as he began to fuck her again, the back of her head striking her pillows.

"Should I stop - "

" No don't stop!"

He didn't stop, not for two more times afterwards and when she was finally laying there next to him, watching him pant, she couldn't stop grinning stupidly. Her own breathing was a relaxed reflex brought on by the Blush. She took hold of some of the blankets that were finally warm, and pulled them up and over them. Propping herself on her elbow, just above his head, she pushed his hair back from his eyes.

They didn't say anything for a long time, just gazing at one another, her fingers combing through his hair and the rings through his ear, spreading over the hardness of his chest. His hand on her thigh, traced a trail up along her ribs to find her hand, bringing her fingers to his lips to nibble on.

"Who the hell are you?" She mused, drawing a questioning look. "Yeah you heard me. Who is this man here? I just ain't met a guy like you is all. You're..."

"Handsome? Strong? Stunning in bed?"

"Weird," she deadpanned, even though all those things were true. "Gettin' all sweet with me like we ain't just pullin' a quick fuck - "

"That was not quick, it's almost 9 and you had a great time." Yusuf's sharp black eyes dared her to deny it, and...well, she couldn't. In fact, she even gave him the gratification of leaning forward and kissing his forehead.

"Well, I wasn't lying. You're a great guy, really. Most dudes, most chicks are just trash, so. Even if you a weirdo I'm glad we did this." She ran her finger along a scar that dragged from his lip down to his chin, fascinated.

"You're talking like this is the last time," he pointed out, rolling onto his side, elbow on the pillow, leaning his chin against his hand.

Monroe was distracted by the sight of him, reclined there on his side, not an ounce of fat on his body. He was like some Grecian statue of a god, given a punk-metal makeover. Even flaccid, his manhood slung over his thigh was amazingly distracting, glinting for her attention. "It is the last time," she stated far more ineffectively than she wanted, forcing her eyes to make the journey up his torso, pausing briefly on his abs, and then to his eyes. "Like I told you, it's dangerous for us to be doing this...I blame that crazy wolf blood of yours, rattling my judgment, and that sweet talk BS of yours."

Surprisingly, instead of expressing the defeat she was hoping for, he casually reached out for her hand and pulled her to him. She made a show off struggling but in the end she ended up the little spoon. The feel of his ripped torso against her back, his seed still hot and filled with life in her womb, and his powerful arms around her was a kind of warmth and security she'd all but forgotten.

"It isn't the last time. Mark my words, Miss Carter."

She didn't say anything. Instead, she simply resolved to herself, safe and sated, that this wouldn't ever be happening again.

12