Thirsty Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what, Little Miss No Bra Day with the sorry excuse for sideboob?" asked Emma.

"Yep, the very same," I replied.

"What about her?" asked Daphne.

"We've just had a seriously awesome discussion about how lesbians have way more orgasms than straight girls, and -- what is more -- she's told me all about it!"

"Oh, yeah?" asked Daphne, curious. "What is it?"

So then I gave them the full scoop -- how lesbians basically lavish their partners with attention, spend every moment in bed with them, how every moment spent together is a form of foreplay. The I told my friends how, once in bed, a woman's whole body is a huge erogenous zone, where a lot of the action is just stroking, feeling, enjoying each other's bodies just for the thrill of it. There's no expectation, and no time limit. Gone is the idea that sex needs to end with a guy ejaculating, or that the usual foreplay-boobs-cunnilingus-fellatio-intercourse order needs to be followed. Foreplay is the vast majority of all sex, not just a build-up, and cunnilingus is the main pleasure of sex for women, not intercourse. Altogether, I spoke to them for more than an hour, and I was so enthusiastic that they became very interested and wanted to try it.

"This sounds awesome," said Caroline. "Let me get this straight, though -- intercourse isn't that big a deal?"

"Well," I responded. "She said there's a point when women, straight ones at least, most want it, and it's after clitoral and G-spot orgasms, when her pussy's on fire and she most needs friction."

"We don't have a guy for that, though -- not right now, at least," said Emma.

"Hence why lezzies use strap-ons," I explained. "It never ejaculates, so it can go on forever."

"Great!" exclaimed Becky.

"Well, I'm up for it," remarked Caroline, after a pause.

"Let me go out and get a strap-on first, though," I smiled.

"Go for it," said Emma.

We had a few more hours until the evening, so I snuck out downtown and headed for a sex shop I knew, where we had previously bought our dildos and vibrators. I breezed in and browsed around the store, until I alighted upon one with four elastic straps and a large, bendy plastic dildo. What size? Most of the girls had dildos that were pretty big, since they used them on themselves, so could control depth, speed and thrusting power. Even if we used them on each other, there was a limit to how much power a free dildo could be used. A strap-on was a different matter, though. It would be used to pound my friends really hard, so perhaps a large size might hurt. Hmm.

The largest dildo we had was Caroline's nine-inch-long, seven-inch-girth one, which was huge. The smallest was Daphne's six-inch-long, four-inch-girth one, which was way more realistic, just over average for a real penis, and came complete with a realistic appearance and veins running down the shaft. So I should go for the exact average between those two extremes for the best effect.

No, scratch that. Let's start again. It shouldn't be based on some arithmetic mean. What is this, some math class or something? It should be based on need -- or desire -- for pleasure. What kind of cocks do we like? Based on previous conversations I've had with the four of them, we had agreed that big cocks are for fun, smaller ones are for faithful husbands and boyfriends. Well, we were only eighteen, so maximum fun was the order of the day. So let's go higher than the mean. I selected an eight-inch dildo. Girth? Six inch or seven inch? Six inch with an eight-inch length looked kinda thin and skinny. I decided a seven-inch girth gave better proportions. It also came with prosthetic balls. Not that I cared too much; I was more interested in making sure the straps fitted.

Ten minutes later, I walked out of there, pleased with my purchase. When I arrived back at the dorm, the girls were astonished.

"You absolute size queen, Ange!" cried Becky.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"It's huge!"

"It's not as big as Caroline's," I protested.

"Almost!" said Caroline. "It's definitely the runner-up in our collection!"

"Stop already! So what?"

"You're planning to pound us with that thing?" asked Emma.

"Why not?"

"Wowee, babe, I know you're the horniest among us, but that thing's something else!" cried Daphne.

"Well, you can use it on me if you like. Then we're even," I suggested.

They laughed at that.

After some more chat, we wound down for the evening on our beds. We showered, got changed into clean bras and underwear, then lounged around until around seven.

"Well, let's get started on what Michelle said," remarked Becky.

I smiled. "OK! Who's first?"

"You know, what Michelle said might take quite a long time. I suggest just Ange and one other do this, and the rest of us watch. Then we can try it out ourselves later."

"YES!" agreed Emma. "Let's do it!"

"Who's up for it?" asked Daphne.

Becky smiled. "I'll do it."

She came over to me and sat down on my bed, while the other three sat on Caroline's bed and watched, giggling and smiling, feeling some anticipation.

I smiled at Becky as she sat down beside me. As I said before, she was tall, blond, with fabulous 34D breasts, complete with wide areolae and pointed, luscious nipples, an athletic body slightly curvier than mine, and equally long legs. "Come on, babe," I said, and pulled her in for a kiss.

My friend's lips were supple and yielding, offered willingly, and I immediately felt a tingle of excitement mixed with the comfort and familiarity of lips I'd felt before; and Becky responded. We both drank in the kiss we made, and my hands held her head, my fingers raking through her long, blond hair. I loved my best friends; and Michelle had told me to bring that love to the fore, and make love to the woman that inspires it.

We broke the kiss, before I rained down kisses all over her beautiful face. Foreplay was sex, and eating her out was the main event, so I took her advice.

I nibbled her ears, kissing deeply below the jawline, making her gasp and emit a small moan. Moving lower, she held my head in her hands as my mouth made its way to her collarbone, where I planted another deep kiss.

Now Becky raked her fingers through my hair, and I looked up, only to receive another open-mouthed kiss from her. She was turned on now, and I could feel she wanted to give back. Nothing loath, I let her, enjoying the reverie created.

My right hand reached for her left breast, and I felt the heft of her full, 34D breasts. I gazed at them with some awe. They defied gravity, the areolae wide, maybe an inch and a half in diameter, the nipples large and pointed. Cupping the underside, I pushed one up. It felt amazing. "Oh, Becky, your boobs are amazing," I managed to say.

"Yours aren't too bad, either," she smiled, to giggles from the other girls. "I've a;ready taken my bra off! Let's see yours!"

I smiled as I reached behind my back to unclip the garment, removing the straps from my shoulders, and allowing the bra to fall to the bed.

"Good," smiled Becky. "Now let me get the coconut oil!"

"What?" I asked. This is not what I was expecting.

Becky bounced off the bed, and went over to her own, where she produced a large bottle of oil from the nightstand.

"Wow," said Emma. "I wonder what she uses that for normally."

"Guess," grinned Caroline.

"My goodness," remarked Daphne.

Becky came back over and sat down next to me, one leg dangling off the edge of the bed. "Lie down," she commanded.

I smiled. This would be a fun diversion from the plan I had in mind. I lay down on the bed in just my underwear.

Becky grabbed the bottle and poured the cool oil onto my stomach, then used both hands to smooth the oil over my abdomen. After some moments of this, her hands moved up, smoothing the oil between my breasts, before reaching my shoulders, then coming around the sides of my breasts. Repeating this motion a few times, she then reapplied oil to her hands, before smoothing her hands upwards to the undersides of my breasts, pushing them up, splaying her fingers to allow my nipples to slide between them, then smoothing the oil over the tops of my breasts.

I breathed in, feeling relaxed. It felt blissful, as Becky smiled down at me, and I relished the feeling of my friend's hands massaging and kneading my breasts. This went on for around ten minutes, and I moaned in pleasure, while everyone looked on.

However, I began to notice that Becky's movements were repetitive, and that she wasn't building me up. I was horny, and wanted a nice build, and I began to realize that she didn't know how to do this via a massage. I decided to show her. Besides, her boobs were bigger than mine, and I was dying to touch them, and seeing them hanging there, ripe and ready, and not being used for the pleasure they deserved, was driving me crazy. "OK, my turn," I announced, and I got up.

Becky was surprised somewhat, but acquiesced. We swapped places, her lying down on the bed, and me above her.

I mimicked her beginning, pouring oil onto my hands, my own breasts still shiny and glistening from hers. Then I slathered the oil onto her abdomen in the way she had done for me, and massaged her stomach. After some moments of that, I then did as she had done to me, smoothing the oil upwards, coating the undersides of her huge breasts, then over the large nipples and wide areolae, before moving my hands around to the sides, loving the feel of the young firmness of her awesome, eighteen-year-old breasts.

Now I began kneading and massaging the flesh, much as I had seen her do before with me, but now my intention was to sex her up, so it was time to bring the heat. I quickened the pace of my hands, making fast circles up through her cleavage, around the tops of her breasts, down the sides and under, then back up through. After a few moments, I introduced a side-to-side motion, alternating each hand with the circles I was making, and relished the way their large size swayed to and fro.

The idea was to create a mesmerizing sensation. Now I cupped my hands, swaying her heavy breasts to and fro. Faster and faster I went, my fingertips sliding quickly across the acres of slick, oiled female flesh. Now I changed to long strokes across the top of her breasts, narrowing slowly towards the middle, as I gradually approached the nipples.

Becky's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the attention, and she moaned. "Oh, baby, this feels amazing."

I felt horny now, and wanted to milk her breasts of as much pleasure as I could for my friend. I cupped my hands beneath her breasts, then stroked my thumbs across her nipples.

Becky gasped. "Oh, wow!" she managed.

Presently, I pulled her nipples very gently, and she moaned again. "Get up," I said, and grabbed her hands to slowly bring her so that she was sitting up on the bed. I changed position, sitting behind her.

Now with her huge breasts fully oiled up, and defying gravity, I cupped her breasts from behind her, grasping the largest amount of flesh I could, before sliding my fingers and thumb forward, allowing the flesh of her breasts to point forward, until I was once again pulling gently on her nipples. "Give it to me, babe," I said. "I want you so badly!" I quickly made circles with my fingers around the wide areolae, before once again smoothing my hands across the flesh of her breasts until my thumbs and forefingers were gently pulling on her nipples.

"Oh, babe!" she cried. "That feels incredible!" She leaned forward wantonly, her desire for release obvious.

I came around to her front and now held her in my arms, while swirling my tongue around the areola of her left breast, the thumb and forefinger of my other hand still gently pulling on the other nipple.

Becky moaned loudly, as I now flicked the large nipple back and forth with the point of my tongue, before swirling around the areola once more. She was beside herself with passion, and desperately wanted more.

I obliged, opening my mouth wide to engulf her wide areola and large nipple into my mouth. Making a seal with my lips, I sucked in the swollen areola, feeling the nipple harden in my mouth. My tongue licked across the hard nub in all directions, as I pulled her in close. I was mad with want for Becky, and used my hands to ravish both breasts.

Now I moved to the other nipple, once again creating a seal between my lips and the oiled flesh, sucking in the hungry nipple, my hands smoothing across the generous flesh of her huge breasts.

Suddenly, Becky's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. "Oh, wow, baby! Baby, I'm gonna come! Oh, wow, I'm coming!" She leaned her head back, as her upper torso shook slightly, and her breasts quivered, as a delicious-feeling tingle of orgasmic pleasure caught her, spreading throughout her torso, her breasts now swollen, her nipples engorged. It went on for what seemed like about ten seconds, before she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Wow, baby!" she cried, as I held her in my arms, grinning. "I think I just had a breast orgasm!"

The other three women were delighted and chattered excitedly at what they had seen, but now Becky was alive and ravenous, and quickly wanted to move onto round two.

I laid her back down on the bed, and began raining kisses down her abdomen, from the bustline, past the flat, toned plain of her stomach, to where the pubic bone formed her mound. Picking up her legs, I bent them and began caressing and kissing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her gorgeous womanhood.

"Mmm," she moaned, adjusting her position, as she felt my head get closer and closer to her womanly sex.

Finally, after teasing her some more down there, I gave a deep kiss to her whole vulva. Becky moaned once more. Her labia were already wet with anticipation. Using the fingertips of both my hands, I parted her gorgeous labia to reveal the vestibule behind -- the entrance to her vagina, plus the long distance between the top of that and the frenulum where labia met clitoral hood. I gave one, long, languorous lick, my tongue flat and wide, all the way up, before nibbling with my lips along the length of her labia. Now I kissed her mound at the top, anchoring the flesh with the fingertips of my left hand, before licking down through the luscious partition of her lips to the bottom, where they met once more.

From then, I spent time teasing her, trying all kinds of licks, sucks and maneuvers, gauging her reaction, while the other girls leaned forward to get a better view.

Now Becky began pumping her hips against my face, and I realized I had it.

"Ah, yeah, baby, right there!" she cried, grabbing my head and pulling me in.

I grabbed her thighs with my hands and looked up between her legs to see her huge breasts heaving, quivering with rising passion. I reached up with one to cup her right breast, and used thumb and forefinger to flick the large nipple back and forth, sending delicious tingles up to her brain, the greatest sex organ of them all.

Now I buried my face in her pussy, maintaining the rhythm I had created and that she loved, as she rode her desire, her hips thrusting against my face.

I was thirsty for this, and gave as good as I got, and better, as I expressed my own turn-on and desire for her. She was a great woman, and a fantastic friend, and deserved endless pleasure for it.

Suddenly, her body began to tense up, as she felt a rising pleasure within her. Her breathing became erratic, irregular and shallow, and she arched her back wildly, her arms flailing around.

"This is it!" cried Caroline. "She's coming!"

Becky cried out, wailing with the need for release, until her eyes widened, and she left out a loud yell and she came, and I felt waves of pleasure undulate her body, as she bathed my face in her juices.

Right, let's go for it, I thought. I sat up as she rode her orgasm, and I watched as she reached the peak, before she began to come down.

Quick as a flash, I inserted one finger into her pussy, stroking the outer two inches where all the nerve fibers were, and she groaned loudly as the friction assuaged the rising thirst she felt. After some gentle in and out movements, I introduced a second finger briefly, causing her to gasp aloud, before pushing in deeper and curling my fingers upwards, stroking the G-spot.

Becky gasped again, deeper this time. "Grr!" she managed, as I witnessed her orgasmic response suddenly jump back up to where it had been a few moments ago. Her hips bucked wildly, as she reached for more and more pleasure. My stroking became a pumping action, the two fingers milking her G-spot. I was now overwhelmed with the sight of my friend's ecstasy, and -- wow! I loved her pussy, and couldn't get enough of it. I used my other hand to brush back and forth across her clitoris, fast and light, and the duality of stimulation began to tip Becky over the edge.

She let out a roar as a sudden, powerful surge of pleasure gripped her pussy, and I felt the walls push against my fingers, almost forcing them out, as a series of powerful waves of pleasure rocked up her spine, forcing her to buck wildly, her torso undulating, her thighs quivering as pleasure coursed through her body.

The other girls were thrilled with this display, but I wasn't done yet. I decided to see how many orgasms I could get out of her, just using my fingers. I relaxed my fingers, leaving them motionless, as she rode the waves of her second orgasm. I engulfed the nipple of her right breast in my mouth, sucking hard, as her body shook.

Finally, she began to come down, so -- right! On with the show! I resumed stroking the G, and her eyes widened as she realized what I was doing. "Oh, Ange!" she cried, as her arousal rose once more until, after a few more moments, her pussy's excitement returned to where it was before. Now, her pussy was really wet and juicy, with lots of squelchy noises down below, but I didn't mind at all. All a good sign, in my view, as I returned to pumping her G-spot hard. Her turn-on returned much quicker this time, and soon she began building up for another huge release.

"Oh, baby!" she cried.

I kept up my rhythm without any let-up, and I could see her climbing for pleasure once again. Her moans became a wail as yet another climax curled its way up, become stronger and deeper, until finally, she exploded in a paroxysm of passion, her limbs flailing again, as she rode another huge wave of pleasure that rushed through her frame.

I turned to Caroline. "Quickly! The dildo! Your one!"

Caroline jumped up like a shot, and ran to her nightstand, where she rummaged in a drawer to produce her huge nine-inch long, seven-inch thick dildo, all while Becky's orgasm rolled through her.

I grabbed the dildo from Caroline, removed my fingers from her pussy, then slowly inserted the huge dildo. Becky groaned loudly as it easily and smoothly entered her pussy, swollen from her third orgasm. Angling the dildo carefully, so that it avoided direct contact with the cervix, I felt the end of it make contact with the deep end of her pussy, the A-spot.

Now I gently pumped her A-spot as she began to come down.

Instantly, her eyes shot open and her mouth gaped wide. "Ngg!" she cried, unable to form words, and I watched as she emotionally reacted to the sudden increase in pleasure, realizing the depth of her body's response, as a huge wave of pleasure, newly bursting forth, overwhelmed her senses. There was an emotional component to it, and she quickly succumbed to yet another huge wall of ecstasy bursting within her, and her body bucked and spasmed before me as she rode another powerful climax. It was breathtaking to see her.

Moments went by as she rode this one out, so powerful was it, before her body finally began to come down.

The other girls were wide-eyed and exhilarated at the scene unfolding before them. No longer did they clap or cheer, but instead, gazed, transfixed.