Thirteen Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so full."

I pulled out and thrust back into her. My balls slapped her ass. Her walls sucked me in greedily.

"Oh fuck," she cried.

I slid on hand under her ass and lifted her leg higher. The angle seemed to allow to get even further in. "Fuck." I picked up the pace. My thrust grew harder, and her pussy just seemed to grab at my cock as I plunged in.

I brought my lips to her ear and asked, "Do you like my cock inside you?" I thrust in hard.

"Yes," she cried out.

"You like being fucked like this?"

She nodded moaning. "So big. So full."

"Such a slut for my cock." I thrust in again.

"Yes, a slut for your cock." Her fingers dug into my shoulders, and her legs tightened around me. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me little girl, cum for your Daddy. " I don't know why I said it. But it sent Emily over the edge.

"Daddy! Fuck!" Her pussy squeezed around me as her orgasm hit her, her juices flooded out coating my cock. Her pussy slurped as I continued to move in and out of her. She rode out her orgasm, and I pulled out for a moment.

"Get on your knees for Daddy," I said.

Emily whimpered but did as asked. On all fours, her pussy faced me, her juices dripping out.

I dived back into her cunt and fucked her harder than before. Gripping her hips, I pulled her back against me with every thrust. Her cum coated my cock, letting me slide even faster.

"Daddy! So...good! ARRH!"

I reached around and pulled her up, so her back was against my chest, without breaking my rhythm, I grasped her breasts in my hands. "Your pussy is so fucking good." I licked her ear and pinched at her nipples.

"I can't handle it anymore; it's too much." Emily cried out as her walls started tightening around my cock again.

"I'm so close, little girl." I pinched harder, and her walls tightened around me further. "FUCK!" I cried, pounding into her with everything I had left. My cock jolted, and my cum exploded into her pussy.

Emily's fourth orgasm rocked her. "DADDY!" She fell onto her arms, her breaths coming out in pants.

I held myself up, supporting my weight on my hands. I had waited thirteen months to fuck Emily, and the thirteen months had been worth the fucking wait.

I pulled myself from Emily's thoroughly fucked pussy and lay on the couch. I was satisfied for now. But her pussy was one of the tightest and responsive pussies I had ever had.

Emily rolled over to face me and smiled. "Mum is lucky to have you."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because she gets to fuck you all the time." She looked down and fiddled with her hands.

"You can have me whenever you'd like, little girl."

"But wasn't this just a one-time thing?" she asked.

I smirked. "This was only the beginning, little girl." I pulled her to lay down beside me; her back against my chest, her butt cheeks against my soft cock. "Your Daddy isn't going to stop fucking your precious pussy."

Emily shivered.

I kissed her shoulder. "You want your Daddy to fuck you with his cock again, don't you?"

Emily nodded.

"Say it."

"Daddy," just hearing the name turned me on. "I want you to fuck my pussy with your cock." She pushed her but back against my cock. "Again, and again." She grasped my hand and pulled it down her hip to the front of her pussy. "And again." Emily giggled.

I placed kisses along her shoulder. "And Daddy won't disappoint."

Thirteen months had well and truly been worth the wait.

12