Thirty Five Years Late Ch. 04

Story Info
Kimmy arrives. Is it for a threesome, as Jane thinks?
9.3k words
4.74
7.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Jane again until Wednesday night, as I was busy after work looking for a new place to live, using the list she provided me.

"How goes the apartment hunting?" she asked, when we hugged in my hotel's lobby after work on Wednesday. She was wearing a navy blue blouse and skirt combo and low-heeled shoes, apparently her work attire.

"Done, actually," I answered. "Your list was a great help. Thank you. I signed a six month lease at Destiny Gardens last night, starting four weeks from now and I booked movers today. I already trimmed down my possessions after the divorce, so I should be able to finish packing in the time I have and get utilities dealt with as well."

We walked the short distance to the hotel's restaurant and were seated quickly. After we put in our orders, she quietly asked, "Have you given more thought to the prospects for a threesome?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "I'm in, assuming that's what Kimmy wants. Have you talked to her again since Sunday? I haven't seen her online at all."

"I've called her a couple of times and left voice mails, including one where I came right out and asked her if that's what she had in mind for her visit so it would be easier for you to decide, but she hasn't called back or even texted, which is a bit unusual for her. The only times she goes silent like this is when she wants to tell me something face to face rather than over the phone."

"Like you did, in waiting until Sunday to tell me about your threesomes with her and Kurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. I'll know for sure that she's avoiding me if I haven't heard from her by the weekend. Then I'll have to wait for her to arrive next Friday so she can tell me whatever it might be. But I also doubt it's entirely about you. She's been open to telling me by phone about wanting to sleep with my boyfriends before. I don't know why you would be different, other than the fact that she already knows you from high school and online. Intuition tells me it's something else."

Our meals arrived and we ate, talking about our work weeks between bites. We split a slice of lemon cheesecake as dessert, then headed up to my hotel room, holding hands.

As we got on the elevator, I asked, "Can you believe it's only been a week since our first night together?"

"Are you feeling like things are moving too fast?" she countered.

"No, more like we've been dating longer than we actually have. Being with you feels really natural and all the decisions I've made feel right. But, if someone would have told me two weeks ago about what the past week has been like, I might have thought they were crazy. Yet, it doesn't feel that way at all, being in the midst of it."

"I know," she replied. "I actually haven't felt this comfortable with someone new since I first became intimate with Kimmy. Except, I don't have to hide it this time."

We got to my hotel room and Jane immediately spotted the dozen red roses on top of the desk, which I had purchased after work and brought up to the room before going back down to the lobby to meet her. They were in a small vase I had bought with them, since I wasn't sure whether Jane was going to spend the night again and I didn't want them to die before getting into water.

"You didn't have to buy those, you know," she said, bending over to to smell them.

"I know I didn't have to. I wanted to, though, so you'll have a reminder of me at your house over the weekend."

"That's so sweet," she said, turning back towards me and walking into my arms as we kissed. As I ran my hands along her back, I felt the buttons at the back of her blouse and began undoing them one by one. Her hands reached between us and began doing the same to the buttons on my shirt.

We broke the kiss to take our respective tops off and I pulled off the tshirt that was beneath my shirt, while she removed her bra. We continued undressing, but I got a surprise when she unwound the wraparound skirt she was wearing.

"No panties?" I asked.

"I was feeling horny all day and took them off just before I left the office, to be a little sluttier for you tonight. You like?"

"Yes, I like. Although now I'm going to wonder every time I see you whether you're commando under a dress or slacks."

She grinned. "Good. I like keeping my lovers guessing." She then knelt, pulling my boxers down, revealing my stiff rod. "Hmmmm, looks yummy," she said, before sliding her lips over my glans and starting to suck my cock. After 30 seconds, she pulled off and said, "We haven't actually done a 69 together, yet. Sound good?"

"Sounds fantastic," I said, as we moved to the bed and pulled the covers down. "Side by side or me underneath?"

"Side by side this time," she answered, as she lay down with her head towards the foot of the bed and raised her right knee. I mirrored her and brought my mouth to her pussy, taking my first quick licks of her labia before she got my cock back into her mouth.

Her vulva, outer labia and parts of her upper thighs were smeared with her ambrosia and I spent the first minute sucking that up, savoring each drop, before focusing my attentions inward, working slowly closer to her clit. I looped my right arm around her raised leg so I could bring a finger into play, rimming the vaginal opening, but not pushing inside yet.

"Tease," I heard mumbled.

"Keep them guessing," I muttered back to her, beginning to work my index finger inward and finding her gspot just as my tongue swiped across her clit. The groan that vibrated around my cock told me that she approved.

She also brought a hand into play, sliding two straight fingers only along the soft underside of my cock from my balls towards her bobbing mouth, coaxing a bit more blood into the glans with each stroke. Her tongue whipped around and her mouth sucked, making me feel like my cock was the biggest it had ever been.

I returned my focus to Jane, flicking around and over her clit as I slid my finger across her gspot, then added a second. Her moans and cries increased, then she pulled off of my cock to cry out, "Oh, fuck, fuck, I'm coming!" She encircled my cock with her thumb to pump it while she screamed and got in the occasional lick.

"I'm right there, too," I warned her, feeling that full sensation behind my balls reach the point of no return.

Her lips engulfed my glans again as one hand pumped me and the other reached just behind my balls to press the base of my cock. I came hard, gushing my jism into her waiting mouth as she jacked me in time with my spurts. I grunted as I kept licking her through the last of her orgasm, then we both collapsed at about the same time.

After 30 seconds of both of us panting, Jane flipped around so we were lying face to face and she kissed me. I was prepared for her to squirt some of my semen into my mouth like she had before, but she didn't this time. I still tasted myself on her tongue, as I was sure she tasted herself.

After two minutes of kissing, she pulled back and said, "I wish I could stay for a round two, but I've got to get home to help Amelia with a school project tonight. You understand, don't you?"

I nodded, although disappointed. "I get it. She's your priority and anything between us comes in second to that. It's the first rule of dating a single parent. I'm glad you made time for dinner—and fun—tonight. I won't take it for granted, I promise."

"Thank you for understanding, Jake." She rolled away from me and got off the bed, grabbed her purse and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start as I climbed out of the bed myself and followed her. She was already in the bath as I used a washcloth to quickly wipe my face and privates, expecting to shower after she left. I then went back and slipped my boxers on. I heard the shower turn off and watched from the doorway as she climbed out, her hair tied at the top of her head and still dry, as she briskly toweled off. From her purse, she pulled out a mini toothbrush and tube of toothpaste and brushed her teeth and rinsed.

Just watching her was making me hard again and Jane noticed the bulge as she closed the travel toothbrush and put it away. "Little Jake wants more, doesn't he?" She stepped up to me and ran her left hand over the shaft.

I answered, "He just knows there's a beautiful, naked woman in front of him. But Big Jake knows you can't stay. He'll settle down once you're gone."

She reached into her purse and pulled out the panties she'd apparently worn that day and handed them to me. "In case you need inspiration while taking him in hand, if he doesn't."

I held the gusset to my nose and sniffed, her aroma strong, as she went by me to get redressed. I tossed the panties towards the pillows, as I walked over to the roses and brought them to her as she finished. She kissed me again and said, "I do wish you could make it for dinner on Sunday again."

"Later arrival this time," I responded. "Booked it before I even flew the first week. But, when I rebooked my last week to be one way instead, I made it a 1PM arrival, so maybe I can help you cook?"

"And after that, you'll wind up on work assignments that will take you away on Sundays." She sighed, before adding, "I guess we'll have to shift the big family meal to Saturday nights, then."

"On weeks that I fly, sure. I promised I'd make up for my travel by making the rest of our time quality time."

She said, "I know. And I'll need to make up for time I need to give Amelia instead of you. Look, I think we both really want to make this relationship work, without letting Amelia or your job become obstacles to it, but I don't have time now to talk it through."

"Good night, Jane. Say hi to Amelia for me and sleep well. I'll text you when I land tomorrow night." She quickly kissed me one more time and walked out the door without saying another word.

I'll admit, I was disappointed in how quickly the night ended, but being possessive has never been my style, either. It didn't take much thought to know Jane was too accustomed to being independent to react well if I were.

~~~~~

The weekend which followed was hectic, as I tried to get as much of my condo packed as I could on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning, with a goal of getting things packed that I wouldn't need during my final week in Seattle, and still being ready to fly Sunday afternoon.

I only managed short phone calls with Jane on Friday and Saturday nights, with nothing sexy like the weekend before. She was particularly concerned that she still hadn't heard back from Kimmy, but there wasn't anything I could or should do about that. We arranged dinner together with Amelia along for Monday night, but Jane wouldn't be available again until I arrived at her house on Thursday to stay the weekend. So it looked like Thursday was the soonest we'd get to have sex again.

I had to tamp down some impatience. After all, I'd gone without sex for far longer after my divorce before starting this relationship with Jane, I could survive a week of abstinence now. But, mulling it over made me realize just how much I wanted Jane to be in my life, that I loved her already. When to tell her, though?

Sunday, I landed at 8:30 and quickly texted Jane to let her know I'd arrived safely. I managed to get to my hotel and checked in before its restaurant closed, ordered a quick salad and sandwich and still had not gotten a reply to my text by the time I was up to my room. I was feeling pretty disconnected from Jane at that moment and debated getting into my rental and driving over to her house, just to get a hug, maybe even tell her that I loved her. Staying put won the debate, so I wound down and went to bed, to be ready for another week of work.

Almost as soon as I got out of my car at the steakhouse Monday night, a squealing Jane was running across the lot to collide with me, wrapping her arms tightly around me and pressing her face to my chest, as I watched Amelia walk more slowly towards us, bemused. "She broke her phone's screen yesterday morning and realized she didn't have your phone number saved anywhere else," she explained. "She must really love you, she's been so frantic to see you tonight."

"Amelia!" Jane chastised, turning around. "That's for me to say, when the time is right."

Amelia said, "I don't hear you denying it, Mom. When you know it's true seems like the best time to say it, don't you think?"

Jane turned back to me and said, "She's such an empath. Yes, I'm falling for you, Jake. It was just too soon to say it."

Taking a breath, I said, "I love you too, Jane. Does Kimmy coming here have anything to do with why you've hesitated?"

"A little, I guess. I didn't want it to look like I was rushing to get it said before she arrived, like I was staking a possessive claim to you." I nodded, since Kimmy was also a factor in why I was waiting.

I could see Amelia mulling that over, before her eyes went wide. "Wait. Are you, Jake and Kimmy going to... have sex?"

Jane calmly answered, "Maybe. I don't actually know what Kimmy wants, she's been avoiding my calls and texts since she announced that she was coming. That usually means she has something important to say face to face, but I don't know what. Does the idea bother you, honey?"

Amelia considered it for a few seconds before replying, "Well, you told me that you've made love with both Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Kurt together and that's how I was conceived, so I've gotten to be okay with that idea. I guess I didn't imagine Jake taking Kurt's place in that triangle or whatever you call it. Not that I actually want to picture any of you naked. Just don't do it in my bed, okay?"

"If your bed gets used at all this weekend, it will be for Kimmy to sleep in because she's not sleeping in my bed with us. And that's as much as I'm going to talk about it with you, young lady. Now, let's go eat before we lose our reservation."

Dinner conversation was comparatively tame, just catching each other up on the past few days of our respective lives. Jane did keep reaching to hold hands with me, though, which had Amelia chuckling. I liked that she approved of us and realized that she had once more nudged us forward by seeing our feelings before we were ready to admit them.

A long kiss with Jane in the parking lot, while Amelia deliberately looked the opposite direction, and we said our goodbyes again until Thursday.

~~~~~

Thursday evening, I arrived at Jane's house, but didn't see Jane's car. Amelia answered the door before I could ring the bell, having apparently seen me pull up.

"Hi, Jake. Mom called to say she's picking up Italian on her way home. She told me to have you go ahead and put your bags in her bedroom. I'm just getting my homework done before dinner."

"Okay, thanks," I said. I carried my suitcase and laptop bag into Jane's bedroom. She had a luggage stand ready at the foot of her bed, so I put my suitcase on that. I unzipped it to get out my toiletry bag. I also pulled out the pair of panties that she had given me the week before, which I'd washed over the weekend and set them at the foot of the bed.

The bathroom was quite a bit larger than I expected, given the relatively small size of Jane's house, with both a large tub and a separate enclosed shower that could easily hold multiple people at once. I wondered if that had been a selling point for Jane, considering her relationship with Kimmy and Kurt.

By the time I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then walked back to the living room, the doorbell rang. I spotted Jane's car in the driveway and opened the door to see Jane holding three aluminum takeout trays with another bag on top, leaving her unable to open the door herself. "Let me help with those," I offered, taking two of them from her. As I turned around, I saw Amelia head back to her bedroom once she realized I had answered the door.

The trays turned out to be lasagna and warm breadsticks. The bag held two zip bags of salad with croutons and Caesar dressing kept separate We carried them to the kitchen, then got to hug and kiss once our arms were unburdened. "Good day at work?" she asked.

"Pretty normal for a Thursday, getting stuff done before my telecommute day, when I mainly work on project documentation. The customer knows I'm still in the city, but promises that they won't call me into the office except in an emergency. Which I can probably resolve from here faster anyway."

As Jane poured one bag of salad into a bowl and began adding dressing and croutons to it, she said, "I figure the best place for you to work will be the dining room table, using a powerstrip to plug your computer into. We'll figure out something better if you move in with us."

"Sounds good. Would you like me to cook for the two of you tomorrow night?"

"Thanks for the offer, but Amelia won't be here for dinner. She's leaving for her camping trip straight from school tomorrow. And Kimmy lands at 6:30. I'll have just enough time to come home and pick you up before going to the airport. Unless you'd rather wait here for the two of us and I'll go there straight from work?"

I answered, "No, I'll go with you to the airport. I wouldn't want to miss Kimmy's answer to the big question."

"I planned on having the leftover lasagna once we get back here. That's why I had them divide the salad ingredients, so I can throw half into the fridge and it won't get soggy."

Dinner was delicious, but the conversation mundane. After it, the three of us settled onto the couch, with Jane between Amelia and me, and watched a romantic comedy. Jane leaned against my shoulder while Amelia eventually curled up and lay her head in Jane's lap. I put my right arm over Jane's shoulders, while she stroked Amelia's hair. It might have seemed like a simple thing, but that was when I started feeling like a member of the family and not an intruder to it.

After the movie, Amelia drowsily said, "Good night, Jake, good night, Mom," and went to her room.

Jane and I waited for her door to close before we kissed each other. Jane said, "She trusts you. She wouldn't have done that with my other boyfriends."

"What? Snuggle with you?" I asked.

"Relaxing enough to do anything like it. She's always been cautious with other guys I dated. I don't even think she trusts her own father as much as she already trusts you."

"Does she resent the fact that she didn't know Kurt was her father?"

Jane answered, "Mostly, she resents him for wanting her to be a secret from his family, depriving her of a relationship with her grandparents, because they would have disapproved of his swinging, and keeping it from her three brothers as well. I regret agreeing to it. He's also got a five year old daughter from another relationship. After his parents died, the combination of Amelia's questions about her conception and pressure from the other daughter's mother got Kurt to acknowledge both of them. His three sons were just as upset when they found out he'd been hiding sisters from them for a dozen years. Amelia's relationships with her brothers are pretty strong given the lack of time together and she adores her little sister, but she hasn't yet forgiven Kurt. She forgave me for my part in the secret pretty quickly, as she doesn't feel like Kurt gave me much choice. If anything, finding out that Kimmy is her step-mother made them closer than ever."

"How old are her brothers?" I asked.

"Ummm, Dave is 26, Jason just turned 24, I think, and Will is 22. The older two are married but don't have kids yet, while Will moved out about six months ago, so Kurt and Kimmy are empty nesters now."

"And Kimmy hasn't come to visit in that time?"

Jane shrugged. "Amelia and I went there for Thanksgiving right before Will moved out and we were planning a two-week vacation there once Amelia finishes school next month. But nothing in between. It's not unusual, since we're both busiest at our jobs in the spring."