This Apartment

Story Info
Lonely girl discovers her deep desires.
5.3k words
4.44
30.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose had lived in the same apartment in New York's lower east side, all of her life. Her parents had brought her home from the hospital... to this apartment. After college, she had returned to New York.... to this apartment.

When her parents died a couple of years ago, in a car accident, the lease and the rent-control binder, had transferred to her name and she couldn't afford to give up a spacious two bedroom for only $350 a month! The same size, newer places just down the block, that were not rent-controlled were going for $2,500 to $3,300! So she stayed, in this apartment!

She would probably die, in this apartment.

Rose was an accountant. A profession that suited her character and her lifestyle. She was the very stereotype with her bookish looks. While not pretty by most standards, she had a kind of attractive, girl-next-door quality that didn't turn heads, but didn't make men cringe either. She was the type that would be taken home nearer to closing time than earlier in the evening. That is of course, if she ever went out and tried to be picked up and taken home by someone.

A little makeup and a new haircut along with new, more stylish clothes would make a world of difference. But, at 28 she was still a virgin and had promised her mother to remain so until she was married. It was a promise she intended to keep. Her promise did not mean that she didn't have desires and needs, however. If anything, she had more because everything she knew about men and sex, had been learned from books and listening to her friends in college after they returned from dates. Everything was locked in her imagination and a very active fantasy life. She had kissed a boy once in high school and even then, didn't know what all the fuss was about. But now, she wondered.

Her promise also didn't cover her fantasy life that had begun shortly after their death. Along with her parents, in the car, had been Mrs. Spinelli from the next building, whose apartment was adjacent to theirs. She had lived across from them for 20 years and was her mother's best friend. Every year, they went upstate to the mountains for a week in the Catskills and it was on the return trip, their car was hit by a truck and all of them were killed instantly.

Two weeks later, Rose noticed lights on in Mrs Spinelli's apartment for the first time since the funeral and realized that someone was moving in. The next day, an inquiry to the building super, also a friend of the family, told her all she wanted to know. The new tenant was named Jeremy Fortus. He was 31, Jewish, single and was a conductor on the subway. Although she had yet to see him, nothing about him seemed interesting enough to make her want to meet him. Although, he was her neighbor, she felt it only polite to say hello and welcome him to the neighborhood when she got the chance. "Despite what most of the world thinks about New York, it's really a very community oriented place. Neighbors are very important here." She thought to herself, remembering the lectures from her dad about being nice to people in the neighborhood. "They're all we got and we all gotta live together," he'd say.

Funny. she thought. I tried to block out all those lectures and lessons in life he was so famous for. I guess I was listening anyway! She missed her father. She made a mental note to make some oatmeal-raisin cookies for Mr. Fortus as a welcome gesture.

As she sat in the dark waiting, her mind had drifted back over the past two years and the changes it had brought. Something she often did during these nights waiting for Jeremy to get home. Had it really been that long, she wondered. Two years of this already? It seemed like yesterday!

It was actually several days before she found the opportunity to take the cookies over and introduce herself to her new neighbor and she was unimpressed from the start. When she rang the bell, instead of opening the door, he simply yelled through it. "WHAT? Who is it?" Finally he had been forced to open the door since she would not yell in order to be heard through it. "Yeah? What is it? I ain't buyin' nothin' lady!" He was gruff and rude and ill mannered. This is just what most people think of when they think of a New Yorker, she thought.

"Hi. I'm Rose McKensie from the next building. I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the neighborhood." She offered the plate of cookies to him but he just stared at her.

"Yeah! Like I said, I ain't buyin' nothin'!" and started to close the door.

"Sir! Excuse me," she insisted. "I am your neighbor from across the way." Looking through the door into the apartment that she knew as well as her own, she pointed out. "See that window? That's my apartment. We live about two feet away from each other and I thought it might be nice if we were at least acquainted." Then, shoving the cookies at him she said "Welcome to the neighborhood," and she turned to leave.

"Yeah, whatever," she heard him say then heard the door close.

Well, that was certainly worth the effort! she said to herself. She was happy she had decided to put the cookies on the paper plate rather than her good one. She'd never see it again!

Thinking back on that night always made her upset all over again. She had tried to do something nice and had been shunned for her trouble. That was the first and the last time she had spoken to him. Yet here she was waiting for him to get home like she did every Tuesday and Thursday night. Hidden in the dark, waiting for his lights to come on and to see who he had brought home tonight. She couldn't understand how such a rude man could be so successful with women, yet he seemed to have a different girl up there each time! Well, at one time she hadn't understood. That was before she saw them the first time.

A couple of weeks after he moved in, he still hadn't put up curtains or blinds or even an old sheet to cover the window. It was the window next to her old room which she now used for storage and books so she rarely went in there since moving into the larger bedroom that had been her parent's room. That night, she had gone there to retrieve a box of old photos and noticed the lights in his apartment. Then she noticed that there were two people and that they were both naked and chasing one another around the room. She was immediately shocked and offended and she closed the door, making a note to complain to the super and force him to put up shades. She tried to put it out of her mind and go about her evening but she kept flashing back to the sight of the two of them naked and running around the room. Besides, she had not gotten the box of photos, which left her without a project. She hated TV and had not yet gotten another book from the library.

Well, this is ridiculous! she finally said. I'll just go in there and get the things I need. Besides, it's been nearly an hour, surely they are finished and dressed by now. she thought. Opening the door, quietly, for some strange reason, she saw the lights still on in the next building and there they were, still naked but now on the bed and in the middle of having sex. In the middle, she thought as she looked at her watch. They've been at it for nearly an hour and he is still going! That was not what she had always understood sex to be from her friends. It seemed that they always complained that it was over almost before it started. She stood watching them, unable to make herself walk away although proper manners demanded that she do.

She focused on the young lady and how she responded to his efforts and began wondering what she must be feeling. Her face was certainly a picture of happiness and the moans were obviously indicating pleasure. Watching them even more intently, she was surprised to hear the young lady using words that she thought only men used! "Fuck me Jer! OH yes! FUCK me harder," she heard her saying. The words were ringing in her ears when she noticed a strange feeling growing within her. It was 'down there' and she felt embarassed by it. This isn't right Rose! she reprimanded herself and got up to leave.

Just as she reached the door, she heard the girl say "Oh God Jer. I want your cock in my mouth," and she froze in her tracks. She had heard of that, but had never heard her friends even discuss it other than to say they had done it. No details were ever offered. One time she had considered renting one of those movies to see one for herself. Just in case she ever had the chance to do it, she didn't want to appear unsophisticated or worse, naive! But she couldn't bring herself to walk into the special room where they have that kind of movie, let alone pick one up and suffer the humiliation of handing it to some pimple faced kid for processing.

Turning back toward the window, she saw him take it out of her vagina and he got onto his knees in front of her on the bed. As she reached for it with her hand, Rose saw it for the first time. "OH MY," she gasped. She couldn't believe the size of it. "It has to be 9 maybe even 10 inches," she whispered. She settled back into the chair, resigned to the fact that she was not about to miss this part!

The girl had obviously had some experience with this and had no problem getting it into her mouth as Jeremy's head seemed to flop backwards and a loud "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" came out of his mouth.

That feeling between her legs was getting harder and harder to ignore as she watch her expertly swallow the huge penis over and over again. Not that she had never masturbated before, but it was something that she had always done only when she could no longer take the pressures of her abstainance. She had taken to allowing it to happen about twice a year and always felt the need to go to confession the next day, although she never did. She confessed privately in her room and did 15 Hail Mary's as her own penance. But this! How could she be expected to watch this and not react to it. Even as she was debating whether or not to indulge herself, she felt her fingers sliding into the waistband of her shorts and creeping downward toward her vagina. Her eyes were still glued to the window across the way and to the girl with the penis in her mouth. She made mental note about every detail of her technique and although Rose had nothing with which to compare it, she did seem to have a good technique. At least Jeremy seemed to approve.

Her fingers had found their mark and were reacquainting themselves with an old friend. She felt the familiar silky, slippery lips as she traced the outline downward to the now wet opening. Her finger slid in effortlessly as she continued watching the scene in the window. Jeremy's hands were on her head now and he seemed to be thrusting himself into her open mouth instead of her sliding it in and out herself. Another mental note.

She could hear him now. "OH Yeah bitch! Suck it! Suck my hard cock! Take it all in there!" His language was making her more excited than she had ever been before for some reason. Rose had never liked such fowl language and had resented those who used it. But this was different somehow. It seemed right. Even necessary.

She was now taken over by the feeling she was giving herself and she knew that she would soon feel the orgasm that was building within her. Her fingers were plunging deeper until she felt the hymen or virgin wall as her mom always called it. She was always very careful not to break that!

From the next building she heard Jeremy's voice once again. "Yeah Bitch! Take my cock! You're gonna drink my cum aren't you Bitch! Oh Yeah! Like that!" Rose's finger were now rubbing her clit furiously as Jeremy's words sent her reeling into unknown ecstasy. Her previous sessions had been satisfying but nothing compared to this! She felt as if her clit was on fire and her fingers couldn't move fast enough to put it out as his words continued to assault her.

"Eat it Bitch! Here it comes! Yeah, baby, suck it just like that! It's....I..I'm.....Oooohhhh YEAH! Drink it! Drink that cum!!"

Rose felt her insides boiling as her fingers rubbed against her now, swollen clit.

"Any second now...just one ...more...AGGGHHH!"

She was getting more and more disgusted with her pathetic life as she sat anxiously in the dark waiting to watch someone else have sex. Again! In spite of herself, she knew her nipples were hard and her pussy was getting wet in anticipation, as well as from the memories she had been reliving. How she wished she had the nerve to meet someone herself and experience these things for real and to have a hard penis pushed inside her, over and over again. But, no! Her mother would not approve of sex before marriage.

"Damn," she cursed. She's been dead two years and I'm still trying to please her! This is ridiculous! She stood up to leave, having given up on tonight's episode, when she saw the light come on next door. Jeremy walked into the kitchen carrying some bags from the market and sat them on the table and almost at the same moment, pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. The late July heat was unbearable without air conditioning, which neither of them had in the old buildings. Ceiling fans and open windows were as close as you could get in 90 year old Brownstones in New York. Of course, it was for that reason his windows were always open giving her easy access to the audio portion of his performance.

Rose wondered where his girl de jour, was and kept checking the door, sure she was close behind. As she watched Jeremy putting away the grocery items, she was totally aware of the sweat rolling down his tightly muscled chest. He was no body-builder by any means, but he did seem to keep himself in shape and the sweat just accentuated the outline of the pecs beneath his hairless chest. How she wished she could lick those droplets of sweat as they trailed down his body and disappeared into his pants. She pictured where they went from there and how hot and sweaty his cock must be and how nice it would be to free it from the trappings of those tight jeans.

No woman had come into the apartment yet and Rose began to feel let down. Here she sat in her self-aroused state and he shows up alone! Bastard! she sighed to herself. Of all nights to strike out in the bars! She had resigned herself to the fact that there would be no show tonight and once again, got up to recover her clothes and maybe do some more cross-stitch.

Jeremy had left the room and her sight. Rose assumed that he was taking a shower to cool off before settling in and watching another baseball game, which seemed to all he ever did unless he had a lady friend over. "Baseball and sex! What a life he has," she laughed. Then as quickly as she did, she realized that at least he had the sex portion! She only had TV and cross-stitching. Pathetic!

She flipped on the light to find the top she had tossed aside earlier. She was always very careful about having the light on in this room knowing that it would give away her little secret. But, with him in the shower she felt safe. There were even nights when she knew he wasn't home, that she would sit in here naked, with the lights on pretending that he was secretly watching her! Hmmm, she had had some powerful orgasms during those sessions! "There it is," she said aloud, spotting the top between the chair and the side table. She bent over to retrieve it and when she stood upright once again, she saw him!

He was standing in the center of his bedroom with a towel around his neck and nothing else on, facing the window and staring right at her! "Damn!" she said quickly moving to turn off the light as panic swept through her. "Damn! Damn! DAMN!" she screamed inside her head!

"Hey Lady," she heard him call out. "Uh...Violet, is it?" He was now leaning against the window sill almost hanging out his window and into hers. "C'mon! I know you're still there cause the door ain't opened yet and besides, I can hear ya breathing like ya just ran up the stairs!"

Rose stood frozen in her tracks afraid to move or speak. She was humiliated at being caught. She quickly slipped the top over her head and stepped into the shorts, not bothering with her bra and panties. She just wanted to cover herself. She felt her heart pounding her chest like it was trying to get out. "Oh God," she prayed. "Just let him go away so I can quietly slip into the other room and kill myself!"

"Hey! Ya gonna talk to me or what? Violet? I can see ya standing there! Ya didn't have to get dressed ya know!"

"Huuuh?" she gasped involuntarily as she realized that he had watched her. Was still watching her, in fact. But how could he see her in the darkness?

"Vi-o-let?" he began to almost sing what he thought was her name. "VI-O-LET! I... can....SEEEEEEE....YOUUUUUUU!" He was mocking her now.

Her panic turned to anger, "It's ROSE! Not Violet! ROSE!" she yelled. "Now please have the decency to allow me my privacy, SIR," she hoped her bravado would be a verbal kick to his groin, as she opened her door to leave.

"PRIVACY? YOUR Privacy? That's a fucking joke right, Rose? You watch me gettin it on with every girl I know, for two years and the first time I get to see you naked, you get insulted and pissed off? Privacy? You got some fuckin'nerve ROSE! Turn the fucking light back on," he commanded!

She had no idea why she did it but, she instinctive did as she was told and flipped the switch, once again flooding the room with light, and stood motionless with her head down in shame, as if she had been caught by her father, doing something wrong. She couldn't even bring herself to look up at him.

"That's better, Rose. Now we can see each other. But ya know what? It's still not quite right since I'm naked and you ain't. I wanna see those tits again and I'm dyin' to get another look at that hairy pussy ya got! STRIP BITCH! DO IT NOW," he yelled at her.

It was like he sensed her helplessness and he was taking full advantage of it. She wondered what he meant by,...another look at her pussy. Then it hit her, if he could see her standing in the room tonight, he must have been able to see her while she had watched him before. "Oh God, I just want to die! PLEASE! Take me now!", But when she opened her eyes again, she was still there and so was Jeremy.

"I said NOW, Bitch! Get them little shorts off and let me see that cunt!"

She looked straight at him, without really seeing him. She felt like she was drifting away within herself. Like she wasn't really there at all. She saw that his cock was getting larger as his hand rubbed it and kind of tossed it from side to side encouraging it to respond. Her hand slipped under the waistband of her short and slid them over her hips and down her legs, kicking them free as she stepped out of them.

"Now them titties! I wanna see them titties Bitch. Get that shirt off!"

His voice had taken a less demanding tone and more, one of pure authority and control. He wasn't barking orders anymore. He was instructing her to do his bidding and she felt powerless to resist. Could this be why he was so successful with women? Did he have some psychic power of us? Her thoughts drifted in and out of reality as he stood gawking at her naked body. If he only knew that he was the first man to have this view!

"Ooh yeah Baby! That's better. I like them tits! I like it when you play with 'em. Go ahead and play with your nipples for me so I can see how big they get when you're sittin' in the dark watching me fuck. Play with 'em just like you do when you're all by yourself and you think no one can see," he ordered. His hand was now surrounding his fully hard cock, but he wasn't stroking it. He just held it and gave it enough attention to keep it hard as he watched her hands rise up to her nipples and begin to pinch them and roll them in her fingers. "Mmmmm! Yeah Baby Rose. I like that! Do you like it Baby? Do ya? Tell me ya like it Bitch!" He became angry at her silence. "When I talk, you answer, Bitch. Got it?"

12