This Bikini is so Tiny at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand from my right goes to my breast. I look over and see Chelsea's boyfriend straddling her head and his penis deep in her mouth and his hand cupping my breast. I bite my lip and look up at him. My brain registers that his hand feels good before my attention is back on the tongue driving me lust-crazy on my pussy.

A gigantic orgasm is coming at me like a train. Oh shit, I'm going to die. Fuck, he's sucking on my clit. Oh fuck. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOD. AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh. Sweet mercy. Aaaahhh.

My legs are clenched around Chad's head and he's struggling for air. Everyone is laughing hysterically. My legs relax and I start giggling too as the pent-up energy in my body is released. That was the most amazing orgasm of my life.

Chad on all fours crawls up my body and I open my arms to welcome him. I can see his stiff erection between his legs. My legs part instinctively as he mounts me. The tip of his weapon notches in my vagina that is super sensitive from my orgasm.

I whimper, "Oh yes Chad, do me." His cock slides in smoothly and deeply as I moan in ecstasy.

Chelsea's boyfriend says, "That's right Chad. Fuck her good." I realize we aren't alone and look over to see Chelsea being fucked doggie-style beside me. She is obviously enjoying the hard thrusting that shakes her body and makes her breasts swing lewdly. Her boyfriend was the one who brazenly felt my crotch. He is looking at me with a sly smile on his rugged face. I look away but see Debbie making love missionary style like me on the other side. I'm surrounded by hot lust. My eyes meet hers she grasps my hand and we stare into each others' eyes as we lie on our backs being soundly fucked. Oh my god, I've never seen people having sex. I don't even watch porn. It is so erotic.

Chad's cock feels so good. I take my free hand and hold his ass-cheek. It's wonderful feeling the muscle flex as he thrusts into me. I notch my heels into the back of his knees and grind my crotch into his. Oh, sweet Mary, I'm in heaven.

What's this? Now it's Debbie's boyfriend that is fondling my breasts. I look over at her.

She says, "It's all good. No problem. Enjoy."

Chelsea's boyfriend shouts, "Hey, let's to a doggy trio. That would be fucking neat."

Chad lifts his body off me. His penis leaves my vagina and he sits back on his haunches. Debbie's boyfriend does the same.

Chad says, "Great idea" He looks down at me and says firmly. "Up on all fours love." I see Debbie is already assuming the position. She seems to know what's going down.

I roll onto my front and lift my body up on my hands and knees. Debbie and Chelsea have their faces close to the blanket and chests propped low on their elbows. I do the same. I've never done this position. It always seemed so animalistic. I feel Chad's hand on my bum. My goodness, I feel so exposed. Sweet Mary, my crack is wide open and Chad can see my anus. I'll die of embarrassment. I shoot a hand back to shield to shield that nastiness from his eyes. He grabs my wrist and pushes my hand away. I ball my fist and reluctantly bring it back down to the blanket. I can hear the boys chuckling behind me at my discomfort.

Chad shouts in glee, "Look at those three sweet asses and hot pussies."

I feel many hands stroking and squeezing my bum cheeks. The other girls are okay with the groping and Chad isn't jealous. I bite my lip and close my eyes.

Chad says to me, "Spread your knees Meagan."

I comply and feel him moving forward as he holds my waist with both hands. My god, I can feel the tip of his erection bump against my bum. He gives an animal grunt as he moves into position to mount me. I open my eyes wide and lift my head from the blanket as I prepare to be fucked. He notches the head into my love opening. Debbie beside me moans in pleasure as I'm sure her boyfriend has entered her.

She gasps and urges, "Yes, do me. Oh fuck, your cock feels so good." I look over and see her body tremble rhythmically as he lover thrusts into her powerfully. I hear girlie whimpering on my other side from Chelsea and I'm too shy to look over to witness her having sex.

Chad's penis head is too large for my vagina. Oh, sweet mercy, there is a shot of pain as he pushes strongly forward and the opening stretches to accommodate his manhood. My god, I'm filled. My pussy rejoices in carnal pleasure. A loud groan comes from deep in my throat.

Chad says loudly, "Meagan, your pussy is so fucking tight. Holy fuck, that feels so sweet." He pauses deep inside of me. He strokes one ass-cheek as he languishes, enjoying his pleasure.

Debbie's boyfriend says, "I've gotta try some of that later, dude."

I cringe when Chad replies, "No problem bro."

I look over at Debbie with a worried look on my face.

She whispers, "You didn't know about the swapping?" I shake my head slightly. She continues very quietly, "Fuck it. Don't worry. Nobody will know back home. This is just crazy university shit. Enjoy." She looks back and says loudly to her man, "That's right baby. Fuck my pussy good."

Chad's penis pulls back and then in. A wonderful wave of pleasure surges through me. I can feel his ball-sack bump against my crotch. This is all so erotic. I give myself over to my lusty instincts. My body is rocked by Chad's powerful animal thrusts. I want to see his handsome face but when I look back I can just see Chelsea's boyfriend fucking her and looking me in the eye with a knowing grin on his face. They have a girlfriend-sharing pact. I look away when in shock I realize he will soon be mounting me for sex. The pleasure filling my body wipes the thought and my world becomes Chad's incredible cock pleasuring my happy vagina.

With no will of my own, my mouth moans, "Yes" with every thrust of Chad's glorious cock. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck YES." The boys laugh at my moaning. I've lost all modesty as lust sweeps through my primal brain. "Fuck me Chad. Yes, Yes. Yes." I can feel my hanging breasts swing lewdly as his powerful thrusts shake my body. I'm close to another orgasm. Sweet blessing! Oh my god, HE STOPPED. NO! My orgasm was so close.

I hear Chad as he withdraws his erection, "Fuck I almost came there. Way too soon. But her pussy is so fucking tight. Meagan, come up here and give me a big kiss. You are the greatest. I turn and see he's standing up and I rise to be in his arms. He grips my bum and our lips meet in a deep French standing kiss.

I hear Debbie's boyfriend say he needs to take a piss and when our kiss ends, I see him over by a palm tree peeing totally naked. Debbie is over by the beer cooler helping herself. Below me on the blanket Chelsea and her boyfriend are having sex missionary style with slow deep strokes.

Chad says, "I think I'll get a beer. Do you want one?"

"No I'm good."

He walks over and gets a beer and starts talking with Debbie.

The lovers so close on the blanket are moaning in ecstasy. The muscles of his ass flexing as he drills her is so eroticly. I'm tempted to pleasure my pussy with my fingers but that would be too slutty. Chad will be back soon and my orgasm will happen.

Debbie's boyfriend approaches and says, "Hi, you are Meagan, right. I'm Dave. Great to meet you." He's very tall and well-built. I feel tiny beside him.

He puts out his large hand and I shake it. That seems kind of a ridiculous formality in that we are nude and we were just having sex within a few feet of one another. I keep one hand casually in front of my crotch while trying not to look like I'm hiding my sex. These folks are so casual about nudity and sex.

He looks brazenly at my breasts with a horny look in his eyes. "You are really hot. Chad is one lucky guy."

I blush and say, "Thanks." I can see his penis begin to thicken. Jeez, it's a big one. I feel it's right to return the compliment and say truthfully. "You are pretty hot yourself. Debbie's a lucky girl."

Dave continues, "When we were all having sex there, it was me that was feeling your breasts. I could see you were enjoying it."

I'm getting a bit nervous as masculine energy comes from this big, virile man. I look over at Debbie and Chad by the cooler. She is cupping his ball-sack and looking up admiringly into his face as he talks and sips his beer. A twinge of jealousy hits me. Dave sees my discomfort, takes my hand and steps to the side so my back is to Chad and his girlfriend. Not seeing Chad and Debbie helps.

He says in a deep, masculine voice, "Your breasts are just the perfect size, my favorite." Still holding my hand, he reaches the other forward and cups my breast. I give a gasp in surprise and put my hand over his to instinctively push it away. His big hand gently massages my breast. "Yes, your breast feels so soft and firm, so perfect." His hand feels so good and my head is a bit dizzy. I remove my hand, lean forward and put a hand on his muscular chest for balance. He takes me in his arms and hugs me to his body. He must have thought I accepted his advance and wanted an intimate embrace. He says confidently, "That's right, come to Dave. It's all good." His hands go to my bum and I can feel his now stiff erection against my lower stomach. I peek over at Debbie and Chad and see her on her knees in the sand before him giving him head as he holds her blonde head with both hands. I look away quickly so Chad will not notice I've seen this. I wrap my arms around Dave's huge body and enjoy the sensation of our bodies touching. My pussy is throbbing just begging for sexual release but I can't make love to Dave or the other guy. That would be just a bit too much for a small-town girl like me. I'll just cuddle Dave until Chad comes back to me.

Suddenly, Dave grips my upper thighs below my bum with both his hands and he lifts me off the ground like I'm a feather. My face is against his chest and sliding up. I grasp both hands around his neck and hold on. My legs gripped by his strong hands, part and I'm too shocked to speak as my crotch splits open and I feel Dave's penis ride along the length of my wide-open pussy lips. Oh my god, he's going to fuck me. I'm speechless. The head of his penis expertly notches in my vagina opening and he pulls my ass towards him and down, driving his cock into my center. He and I both roar animal sounds into the night as he's instantly balls-deep into my core. I hang onto his neck and pant into his ear as a tsunami lust shock-wave rocks my world. I whimper as his cock plunges in and out of my pussy. The angle of his fucking slides the top of his erection against my fully engorged clit. It's crazy making. One of his fingers violates my anus. That sends my lust impossibly higher. I'm suspended in air impaled on this hunk of a man's pleasure staff. His animal growling as he fucks my pussy covers up my sighs of pleasure. Finally, I can't help shouting my feelings.

Like a total slut, I beg, "Oh yes, fuck me hard. Oh, sweet Mary, yes. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

He obliges and soon I'm screaming as a gigantic orgasm racks my body. My body twitches and jerks as my pussy convulses around his cock. I'm jelly and he lifts me off his manhood and I slide to my feet. I hold him tight so I don't fall. My legs are weak. He places me down on the blanket beside Chelsea's boyfriend. In a fog, I realize my just fuck-mate Dave is laying down with Chelsea and their bodies instantly entwine. What a merry-go-round of couples. I snuggle up instinctively to the warm, naked body of Chelsea's boyfriend.

He says, "Hi I'm Chet. Nice to meet you. You're Meagan, right." I nod still in a post orgasm faze. He takes my hand and puts it on his penis that is slick with Chelsea's love juices. He says, "You are one horny lady." His hand goes to my crotch and my knees part of their own accord. "It was me stroking your pussy when you were giving Chad head. You are one sexy lady." He runs his fingers up and down my pussy lips. They are super sensitive from Dave's lusting fucking. I moan in pleasure at his touch and hide my face under his head by his ear. I need to pause and be still to gather my senses.

I hear Chad walking back towards the four of us on the blanket, say to Debbie, "Lay down beside the other guys. Yes, right there. Fuck you look so horny." I can feel Chet being jostled as the two shift against him as they position for sex. Chad continues, "Spread your legs." I hear his animal grunt and her moan as he says, "Oh fuck, your pussy feels like a velvet, fur lined fucking glove." They grunt in the rhythm of their fucking and the sound of their crotches slapping together loudly.

Chelsea's boyfriend wastes no time. He says loud enough for all to hear, "Do you want to give me head or fuck?"

My head is spinning. It's obvious that everyone is having sex with everyone's partners. This must be their thing. I can't be odd person out. Head or fuck? His penis was just in Chelsea's pussy and that's a bit gross.

I say sheepishly, "Fucking would be nice, thank you." God, that sounds so lame.

He rises to his knees and says confidently, "Okay, lie on your back," This one isn't into foreplay. I roll on to my back as directed as he positions himself between my knees to mount me. His erection is thin and long. He reaches under my legs with both hands placing them higher up under my waist. This props up my hips and my legs are pointing to the sky. My crotch is wide open and he brings one hand back to notch the head of his penis into my vagina. I'm filled with a mixture of apprehension and erotic fascination at the spectacle of my womanhood being used. Oh, the head is inside and he's put his hand back under my legs. I close my eyes and go inward. He falls forward with a deep grunt and my vagina is filled with his manhood. This position drives his penis deeply to the end of my vagina. I can feel his ball-sack on my bum. He makes animal sounds in my ear as he thrusts his erection in and out of me. I wrap my arms around him and hold onto his male energy.

He and I enter a lust bubble where it is just me and him, his stiff pounding cock and my joyful pussy. I'm swept up in the moment. My hands go to his muscular buttocks and it's a thrill every time they flex and my pussy is pounded again and again. His body stiffens, he moans loudly and I feel his erection throbbing in my vagina as he cums inside me.

He says as he rolls off me, "Oh dammit, I didn't want to cum just yet. Fuck."

Then both the other men laugh say they are going to cum too. In a frenzy of carnal sex, they soon are obviously having orgasms with the girls moaning in pleasure along with them.

Debbie leaps up and shouts, "The last one in the ocean is a rotten egg." She runs buck naked past the fire and we race laughing and screaming behind her. The ocean water is cool and so refreshing. Chad finds me and holds me tight.

He shouts over the loud crashing waves, "You are amazing, girlfriend. I hope you like my friends."

I hug him close, "Yes, oh yes, they're incredible, boyfriend." We kiss and run into the refreshing salt water. My goodness, university life is amazing.


12