This Can’t Be Happening

Story Info
A stolen pack of cigarettes leads to punishment and joy.
1.9k words
4.49
26.5k
29

Part 1 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica and is based upon my first experience involving both exhibitionism and male to male sex. It would be fair to say it had a huge impact on my understanding of myself and my sexuality. All names and locations have been changed to maintain anonymity. I hope you find it as enjoyable reading as I did experiencing it.

Times were hard when I first left 6th form at the age of 18. Having studied for my A levels I had high hopes of finding a decent job. This was 40 years ago though and the UK was suffering with high levels of unemployment. Still, I had the optimism of youth on my side.

My name is David. Most people called me Dave. I had a few friends and a good social life, even though money was tight. I lived at home my mum. My parents had split a few years before and I was the youngest of 3 children. Both my older brother and sister had left home and I was very aware of how hard my mother worked to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.

I wanted to be able to contribute and ease the burden but the reality was that finding work was a lot harder than I had expected. It seemed that every application I filled in for work didn't even result in an interview.

Lewis, my best friend at the time, was working full time in a small family run grocers come supermarket and threw me a lifeline when he told me the owners were looking for someone to work as an assistant. Just filling shelves, serving customers and the like. It was only part time work but if I was interested he said he would put my name forward. Any work was good work as far as I was concerned, so told him to go ahead.

Two days later on Thursday evening, I was at the supermarket to meet and be interviewed by Phillip, the owner. He was a nice enough guy in his late 40s at a guess. He was slightly shorter than me. I was 6'1" tall with an athletic build, although I always considered myself a little on the skinny side. He stood around 5'9" or so and had a bit of middle aged spread. I'd seen him many times before when I'd been in to see Lewis or to buy cigarettes or snacks.

As usual he was dressed in shirt and tie tucked into trousers held up with a thick brown leather belt. His brown shoes were always polished. His dark hair was styled in a combover in a poor attempt to hide his oncoming baldness. He wore thick, dark rimmed glasses with thick lenses. All in all, he was a very average looking man.

He took me upstairs to his "office". Basically a desk in the corner of the living room of the flat above the shop that he lived in with his wife.

The interview, if that's what it could be called, was basically him describing the work and the hours he needed me for. Thursday and Friday evenings between 5pm and 9pm and all day on Saturday from 8am to 8pm. He explained that whilst they closed at 8pm on Thursday and Friday and 7pm on Saturday, the additional hour afterwards was to fill the shelves and clean the the floors.

Mostly my job would be manning the till serving customers and general duties, as he called it. It wasn't highly paid but when he asked me if I wanted the job I readily accepted. There wasn't a uniform as such, but he expected me to dress in trousers and shirt. Preferably black trousers and white shirt. I explained that wasn't and issue and with that he told me to be there the following day ready to start my shift at 5pm.

Obviously, delighted that I had at least got a job, I told Lewis on the way out who told me that Phillip would expect me to be there just before the start of my shift. I made a mental note to be there at least 10 minutes early. Then went home to share the good news with my mother.

Everything went as expected. I worked hard and was always willing when asked to do something. The only concerns I had were based around Phillips wife, Tracey.

She was younger than him, probably in her mid to late 30s. She had bleached blond hair and was best described as large in build. She was short at around 5'3" tall but she was a big lady.

The issue with her was her personality. She was horrible to be frank. Foul mouthed and rude. She spoke to Lewis and myself like we were dirt. If she was in a bad mood (which was often) we did our best to keep out of her way. The fact is she frightened me, so I just kept my head down and did whatever she told me to do.

Over the next couple of months I noticed she and Philip were arguing more and more. The shouting from the flat upstairs became normal. Lewis told me I was lucky because I only worked part time and didn't have to listen to it as much as him.

Another couple of weeks went by and I arrived at work on Thursday and Lewis told me Tracey had left. I won't lie, it was music to my ears. I did feel kind of sorry for Phillip however and he did take me up to the "office" to explain that Tracey and he had split up. He didn't seem overly upset, so I assumed it had been on the cards for a while.

After that, life in the shop was far more enjoyable. Phillip was like a different man and he took time chatting to me and just being a nice. He no longer had the worries of Tracey to deal with and it showed.

Another couple of weeks went by. I was alone in the shop one Friday evening and to this day I don't know why I did it, but I stole a packet of cigarettes. It was the only time I did it but when the I closed the shop and locked the doors, Phillip came down and asked me to follow him upstairs to the "office".

As I followed him through the shop and up the stairs I prayed he hadn't seen me pocketing the pack of cigarettes. He wasted no time when we were upstairs next to his desk, telling me to empty my pockets. When I placed the unopened pack of cigarettes on his desk he asked me if I'd paid for them.

For a brief moment I thought about lying, but decided to come clean. He thanked me for being honest with him because he'd seen me stealing them. Then he told me he'd have to call the police and sack me.

My heart sank and fear set in. How could I have been so stupid I thought to myself. I pleaded with him not to do that. I explained that I'd never stolen before and that it would never happen again. I needed the money from the job. My mother would be so disappointed. I even offered to work extra shifts with no pay.

He explained that until then he had always been happy with my work and that he believed me when I said it was the first time I'd stolen anything, but he couldn't just let me get away with it.

So he gave me a choice. The police and the sack or punishment in the form of a spanking and his belt. When I looked at him there was no sign of anything other than upset and disappointment. Nothing sexual.

Of course I opted for the punishment. Once it was over he told me that we could forget about what I'd done and move on and with that told me to turn and face his desk. He moved behind me and ordered me to drop my trousers and underpants, then bend over and lay my head on the desktop and grip the far edge.

I hadn't expected that and I hesitated until he repeated himself. With my heart pounding in my chest and face flushing I undid my trousers and pulled them down to my ankles, then my underpants and took up the position as he'd ordered.

I could feel that my cheeks had parted and from the rush of air, knew he could see my exposed anus. I felt utterly humiliated lying there, completely on show. My mind was racing, yet at the same time I felt so turned on.

As he was telling me that I would be getting 10 hand spanks followed by 10 strokes of his belt, one for each cigarette, all I could think about was how he could my anus. That I was willingly showing him. It was at that moment I realised how hard my cock was.

Not just hard, but bone hard. So hard my foreskin had already rolled back fully. So hard that I could feel it throbbing and with each pulse, the precum oozing out.

He was saying something else now but I didn't hear the words. My head felt like it was going to explode. I could feel the blood rushing around inside, throbbing in unison with my twitching cock.

I felt his left hand rest on my lower back and hold me firmly in place.

The touch sent my cock into overdrive.

Then the first spank. It was hard. Very hard.

Then one to the opposite cheek, before striking another to the first and repeated until he'd delivered 5 stinging spanks to each cheek.

They hurt.

My cheeks felt hot and tingly but my cock felt like it was spewing out a constant stream of precum. I was sure there would be a puddle on the carpet beneath me.

His hand left my back and I could hear him unbuckling his belt.

I wondered if he knew how hard I was or how much precum had spilled from my cock, but those thoughts quickly disappeared when I felt the first stroke of his belt.

Right across both cheeks.

The force made me yelp out loud and lifted me off the desktop.

I vaguely remember hearing him telling me it was only what I deserved.

He took his time with each swipe and by the time he'd delivered the 5th my tears streamed onto the desk. Even so, my cock twitched and throbbed.

By the 8th hard stroke I was in heaven. It's hard to describe the feeling because at the time I had no understanding of what was happening to me.

At that moment he could have given me 50 strokes of his belt and I would have been happy.

The pain had suddenly turned to pleasure and my whole being felt warm and cosy. I was so completely turned on that just one touch of my cock would have had me ejaculating uncontrollably.

Then it was over. He'd stopped and was telling me to stand up and get dressed. I lay there for a few moments basking in the afterglow of my punishment and exposure.

I could hear him refitting his belt as he told me again to stand up and get dressed.

I found myself wanting him to look at me, look at my cheeks, look at my anus. I found myself hoping he was turned on.

He helped me to stand up then and when I did he saw my erection.

There is more to this story that I'll add if i get enough interest. I appreciate this is my first submission and might not be to everyones taste.