This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there bewildered for a moment, then seeing him get dressed I followed suit. I began to wonder what was happening. Perhaps he was just going to chat. He'd always been the type of guy who showed he cared about us, but I didn't know much about him at all really. He never told us much about his personal life. We finished getting dressed and headed out to his car.

He lived a few miles from the pool and we chatted on the drive to his home. Just normal chat. Nothing about what had happened or my sexuality. When we arrived I saw he lived in a small Victorian semi-detached house in a nice enough area. We got inside and he told me to take a seat in the living room. It was nice and clean and well decorated. He wandered off to the kitchen and I heard the sounds as he made us coffee. I felt at ease but nervous too. I was worried about what was happening and what he'd say or ask me.

He came back shortly with 2 mugs of coffee, put them on the coffee table and sat on the sofa next to me. "So Dave," he said. "When did you start thinking about men?" My face flushed immediately. I stammered before saying I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Look I know this might be difficult for you," he said. "But let's not kid ourselves. You said you were confused, but you can't deny your hard on this morning or Monday morning or last week. You've been looking at my cock every chance you get haven't you?" he asked. He wasn't being stern with the question. Just pointing out the facts really. If it was possible, my face burned an even deeper red as I nodded. I told him I was sorry and I'd do my best in future.

He laughed out loud then. "I told you last week you could look if you were careful not to let the others see didn't I," he stated. "These last 2 times we've been alone so I let you openly look. Surely you realise that. You must have guessed what was happening," he said and smiled.

I shook my head. I felt so hot with embarrassment. I just couldn't believe what was happening and despite all my fantasising about him, I was frozen. Less than an hour ago I'd been naked and hard in front of him. I'd let him pull my cheeks open and gaze at my anus and I'd been wishing he'd tell me to suck his cock. The largest one I'd ever seen. But right then I was riddled with fear and doubt.

My mouth was so dry I couldn't speak, so I took a few sips of coffee, trying to get my head around what he'd just said. I thought about what Phillip had said, so told him I just thought he enjoyed showing off. He laughed again. "Do you honestly think I show off like that to any of the others?" he asked. I muttered probably not.

"Of course I don't," he answered. "That would be stupid. Not to mention putting my coaching career at risk," he said. "No Dave, I don't think its me who gets his kicks showing off is it." I didn't know whether he expected me to answer him or not. "So I'll ask you again. When did you start thinking about men?"

I knew I shouldn't tell him about Phillip, at least not his name anyway. I definitely didn't want him to know what I'd done with Phillip either. That would be too much for me to explain. So I told him it had been when he first saw me last week shaved. I couldn't explain it, but being shaved seemed to do something in my head. That it made me feel exposed somehow and I'd found it exciting when he saw me.

I assured him that until that point I'd never looked at his cock before, not in a sexual way, but something seemed to just click in my mind. When I got the erection in front of him, despite being embarrassed, I also wanted him to see at the same time. I told him I couldn't explain it really, but when I looked at his cock I suddenly saw it in a sexual way, even hoping he would be excited too.

It wasn't that far from the truth, so I felt I could probably handle any other questions he had. I went on to say that I admired him for the way he'd handled the situation. That I'd expected him to be angry, but he'd been very understanding when he picked me up. So with everything going on in my head, it didn't really hit me until later what he'd said about looking at him. I told him that it had surprised me and I wasn't sure if I'd heard him correctly but I'd been turned on thinking about it.

He listened to everything I said. I could see he was thinking about what to say. "You do realise I'm gay Dave, don't you?" he asked. It genuinely took me by surprise when he said that. In my naivety it hadn't even occurred to me that he was gay, I'd been so wrapped up in what had been happening to me. I told I I didn't know.

"Sorry," he said. "I thought all you guys knew." Again, I told him I hadn't known. It explained a lot though and my nerves dissipated somewhat. I got an erection then too. My whole perception of what had happened changed at that moment.

"Listen," he said. "I know you told me you're not gay, but it's obvious you're curious Dave. What happened on Monday and this morning proves that. I've been around men long enough to know when someone is curious." As I listened my erection grew stronger, my mind already imagining what might be coming.

"I might be putting myself at risk, but I invited you here to give you a safe place to explore your curiosity if you feel you want to. If you don't that's fine and we can forget what's happened and carry on as before," he said with sincerity. Inside I was literally bursting with excitement, but I didn't want him to know that I was way beyond curious.

So I asked him what he meant by exploring. "Well I don't want to push you into anything Dave," he said. "We can sit here and just talk if you like. Maybe tell me how you've been feeling about since last week. Or we can get undressed and chat. It's not like we haven't already seen each other naked is it. I know its not the same as at the pool but I wouldn't try to do anything unless you're happy. I'm not some kind of nutter." I told him I knew that and I wasn't scared he'd do anything bad, but I was nervous.

He stood up then and drew the curtains. It increased the privacy but it was still bright enough that the lights didn't need to be turned on. "I have an idea," he said. "I'll get undressed. You don't have to if you're too nervous, but you can look while we chat and if you want to touch that's fine too." He had already taken his shirt off before he finished the sentence and the rest of his clothes were gone before I could say anything in reply.

He moved to sit back on the sofa but positioned himself with one leg raised on the seat cushions, one leg resting on the floor and his back leaning against the arm cushion. It left him facing me with his legs open. He wasn't fully erect but it wasn't soft either.

This felt completely different to how it was with Phillip. It was more intimate for starters and for the first time it wasn't me naked in front of a guy.

I'd never seen Phillip naked and to be honest that was part of the excitement. It reinforced my nakedness when he remained fully clothed and I liked that very much. Now it was me who was clothed in front of naked guy.

It felt strange, but I had to remember that coach didn't know about Phillip. He didn't know what I'd already done. He was working in the assumption I was just curious. I guess in some respects I still was curious though. I'd only experienced fun with Phillip. I'd only sucked one cock.

"Don't worry Dave," coach said. "If you're not ready for anything else it's fine. We both know you like looking and you can look for as long as you want to here. There's no expectations. No hidden agenda with me." All I could do was stare at his cock. I didn't know what to say to him.

The situation was completely alien to me. I needed to be naked. It just didnt feel right being clothed so I plucked up courage, stood up and stripped off.

"There you go," he said with a big smile. I stood there and watched him look me up and down and saw his cock begin to swell, my own erection already bottle hard. It was what I needed. To be naked and to see him get hard.

"Come and sit down Dave," he told me. "If you sit like me we can both look at each other." I took up the same position but at the opposite end of the sofa. It was fairly small so I had to rest my raised leg against his and our feet were touching on the carpet. Being in that position with our legs and feet resting against each other raised the feeling of intimacy. I liked it. I could feel his body heat too.

"You have a lovely body Dave," he said. "Your dick gets really hard too." I blushed as he said that. He was staring so intently at my erection. "Have you always leaked that much precum," he asked me. I told him yes, but especially when I was turned on. I told him the more excited I got the more I leaked, which could be embarrassing in some situations. I was starting to feel more relaxed now.

"I'm guessing you must be turned on then because it's streaming out," he observed. He was right. When I looked down there was a small puddle of liquid at he base of my cock and my scrotum had streaks of my excitement glistening on the surface.

"I don't really precum," he told me. "So I find it a big turn on when I see a cock leaking and you leak so much of it." It was strange listening to him talk so openly about me as we sat staring at each other. It made me feel comfortable somehow. Almost like 2 mates. So I told him I liked what we were doing right then. "I told you Dave, no expectations. If you want to just sit here like this chatting that's fine. We're just to guys appreciating each other," he said.

His cock was fully hard by then. It reached beyond his naval leaving his balls completely exposed. They weren't hanging as loosely as I'd seen them before. They looked tighter to his body in the same way as my own. The hair was closely trimmed as was the rest of his pubic hair. I liked the way it looked. His cock was so big and thick. I still couldn't believe it, so I told him.

"Yeah, I guess I'm blessed really," he said. He wasn't boasting though. It was just how it was. "Does it turn you then. That I'm big?" he asked. I blushed when I told him it did. "I don't know why guys get so worked up about big cocks," he said. "You've got a lovely cock Dave. You have nothing to be worried about. Maybe, one day, when you feel more confident you'll let me suck it for you."

That caught me completely by surprise. I never expected to hear him say that. I thought it would be him asking me to do the sucking. I didn't know how to repsond to him. So I told him the truth, that I'd never been sucked. "Doesn't your girlfriend suck you then. From what you've said she seems pretty kinky," he said. I had carry on with the lie about my fictitious girlfriend, telling him she wasn't into oral sex. Thankfully, he didn't probe me further.

He reached down to his cock and, using his thumb at the base, he pushed his cock forward so it was standing upright. I stared at it. God I really wanted to handle it, to feel weight and girth, to feel how hard it was. My cock was twitching badly, the precum almost constantly leaking from the tip.

"Don't be shy," he said. "You can touch it if you want to. I'd like it if you did." I couldn't refuse even if I'd wanted to. As I reached out my hand and gently curled my fingers around the shaft, he removed his thumb.

My first surprise was the girth. My fingers didn't reach all the way around, leaving a gap of about an inch. My second surprise was the strength of his erection. It felt as if I had hold it firmly to stop it recoiling back to his stomach. My final surprise was the realisation that I would be able to use both hands and they still wouldn't cover it completely. I was amazed. Utterly amazed. I knew I had quite small hands, but even so, it was big.

"Are you ok Dave?" he asked, breaking me from my trance. "If you want to stop you can," he told me. Stopping was the last thing on my mind! I told him I was fine, just shocked at the size. Instinctively, I moved my hand down, gripping it firmly enough to move the skin. I watched as his foreskin rolled gently back to slither under the bulbous glans. It was red and the surface had a sheen to it.

I just stared as I watched my hand begin to slowly masturbate him. I didn't think about what I was doing. It was like watching someone elses hand. I could feel the thick vein. I could feel the muscle beneath the soft skin. I was mesmerised by the way the foreskin rose and fell around the helmet and I saw his face smiling, looking at me, as if it was slightly out of focus.

He asked me how it felt. I told him it was fantastic. He asked me if I liked it. I told him I loved it. He told me I had a lovely gentle touch and all I could say was "thank you."

I watched my hand begin to move faster and heard him moan appreciatively. His balls moved with the motion, in unison with my hand. I felt like I was under some kind of hypnosis. Before long he told me he was going to cum if I didn't stop. So I increased the speed. Fuck, it felt so good. I wanted to watch him cum. I wanted to be the person able to make his big cock orgasm.

His hips bucked slightly and I watched his balls tighten. "Oh fuck David," he moaned. Then I felt the muscle spasm in my hand and watched as a steady flow of white cream ooze from his helmet. The spasms continued and the flow of cum increased and ran down his cock and onto my hand, then down to my wrist. Finally the flow stopped and I squeezed the last of his cum out.

I'd never seen another man cum. Phillip has always been in my mouth when he orgasmed. So this was my first time seeing it happen and I realised then that all men seem to cum differently. Instead of coming out in spurts like mine, his was like continual flow.

He got up, took some tissues from a box on the coffee table and cleaned the cum from my hand, before wiping himself down. "Despite what you might think Dave, I don't meet many men. It's been quite a while since someone wanked me off," he told me. Then leaned forward and gave me a short kiss on my lips and thanked me.

"How did you find it?" he asked. "Not too scary?" I told him it that everything about it was better than I thought it might be. "Stand up," he said. "I'd like to return the favour."

I stood up and he dropped to his knees. "Would you mind if I sucked you off?" he asked but didn't wait for my reply. He licked the precum from my glans telling me how much he loved the taste. "I'd lick my own up if I could," he said looking up at me. Then he took my erection into his mouth.

Oh my fucking God! What a feeling it was. I looked down at him in disbelief as his mouth worked my cock in and out. I was so excited it took probably less than 30 seconds before I started to say I was sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I had to steady myself on his shoulders as I orgasmed. His eyes went wide but he continued until I'd finished and collapsed backwards on to the sofa.

"Fucking hell Dave," he said with a startled look on his face. I didn't understand. "Has your girlfriend never told you how much you cum? And a shooter too!" he exclaimed. "Jesus Dave, you nearly choked me with it," he laughed as he said it.

I blushed saying that was how I always came. He made some joke about hoping I'd cum again and sat down next to me. "How did that feel? Was it ok for you? I didn't overstep any lines did I?" he asked. I was still trying to process it but told him I loved it. He told me he felt good to be the first person to suck me off.

My head was in a spin. Jesus! I'd just been sucked off by my coach! He'd actually offered me his large cock to touch and wank. I'd wanked my coach off! I struggled to adapt to this new situation. It wasn't anything like the way I'd imagined it would be.

He stood up and told me he'd make us another coffee and I watched his cock swinging as he did, then his round muscular buttocks as he walked away. I reminded myself that coach thought this was my first time with a guy. He'd been careful to make it a gentle introduction too.

He came back with the drinks and sat as he had before, facing me. He adjusted his cock so that it rested on his thigh, as if to display it for me. My cock began to stiffen and he noticed, but said nothing. I saw the remnants of dried cum on the shaft and wished I'd been able to taste it, but also realised how good it had been to watch him cum.

"So tell me about this girlfriend of yours Dave," he said "You must like her to let her do what she does to you."

Fuck! So, thinking on my feet, I made up a lie that she was older than me, saying she was 28. She was a regular customer in the shop and we'd started chatting and within a couple of weeks we'd started to see each other. I based my description of her on Tracey, only younger. She had her own flat and it wasn't long before we'd started having sex.

"So how did the spanking come about?" he asked. So I told him she was pretty forthright and had told me she liked to dominate men. In my head I used a mixture of Phillip and Tracey, his domimance, her character. When she'd suggested it I'd told her I was willing to give it a go and found that I liked it.

I tried to bulk the lie out by giving him some details about how she liked me being shaved and doing stuff in risky places. The more we did the more I liked it. The spanking moved on to her using a belt. We realised I liked exhibitionism and she thought it would be exciting that I'd be seen by everyone at swimming club shaven.

I also made up a couple of stories about her making me strip outdoors in some woods near the local golf course and being caught on the second time by a man walking his dog. I said that nothing had happened, but it had turned her on. I even told him that the latest marks on my cheeks were a result of telling her about last Sunday.

"So you told her about getting hard in front of me?" he asked. I wasn't sure how he would take it, but told him I had. "How did she react to that?" he asked. The lie was getting hard to manipulate, so I said it had turned her on and she'd used it as a reason to punish me.

"And you like being punished?" he queried. This part wasn't a lie. I told him that I did enjoy it and tried to explain how it felt when I was being belted. I wasn't sure if he understood or not.

"You haven't told me her name," he stated. The questions were coming at me fast. I quickly came up with her name as Jane.

"Did you plan what happened last Sunday together?" he asked me. I told him we hadn't, but she thought it would be fun with me being shaven in front of everyone. However, I didn't have the nerve to go through with it at the time and then he caught me. I carried on by telling him my erection was spontaneous and that what I'd told him earlier wasn't lie.

"So she knows you started to look at my cock?" he continued. I said I hadn't told her that part, just that I'd got an erection in front of him. The lie was now getting very difficult for me to keep up with.

"What about Monday. Does she know about that?" he asked. This was become like an interrogation. I knew if I carried on it would be difficult to keep up the pretence, so said I hadn't told her yet.

Out of the blue, he suggested we get dressed. There was a sudden change in his demeanour now and I wasn't sure what had changed. We got dressed in silence and he told me he'd drop me home.

Once we were in the car he started by telling me how much he'd enjoyed what had happened that morning. Something was coming, I could feel it. "Listen Dave, I told you earlier that I didn't meet many guys. I'm also a very private person," he said. "I can't risk you telling anyone what happened and this girl has got you using the club as some kind of thing to spice up your sex life."

I started to say I wouldn't tell her anything else but he stopped me. "How do I know how far it will? How can I trust you not to say anything to her? It might feel like it's just a bit of harmless fun right now but it's not. Using the club for your sexual kinks is serious, that's why I took you back to mine today. Like I said, it was a safe place. There's no way I'd let anything happen there," he told me."