This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 19

Story Info
Why is sex so complicated.
4.5k words
4.64
3.1k
5

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter again has some references to incest. It was on my mind a lot at the time and I was genuinely worried. As always, all names and locations have been changed. Thank you to everyone who has supported me by reading, voting, commenting, messaging, following and adding as a favourite.

I padded along the hallway to the bathroom, still shuddering from my orgasm, but more so from the rimming Mr Ali had given me. Fuck. I couldn't quite believe it. My anus was still involuntarily contracting and with each one, a small shiver swept through my body.

I decided to douche before showering and as I did so, I prayed that neither Phillip or Mr Ali would come in. The humiliation I'd felt the previous evening was still raw.

Thankfully I managed to get through the task uninterrupted and got into the bath and started to shower. Standing under the warm water was relaxing and I soaped the dried cum from my face, then shampooed my hair and washed the rest of my body. Amazingly my cock was still semi erect and sensitive to touch.

I was still trying to go over what had happened. The sense of pride at managing to get the old man's huge cock fully into my throat was surprising, when really I should have be disgusted at the way I just gave in and let him use me. The truth was I'd enjoyed it though. The fear, the danger and the suddenness of what he'd done turned me on. All I could think of was 13 minutes. It took him just 13 minutes.

What a slut! Even the cheapest slag wouldn't have been that easy would they?

My mind drifted to Mr Ali and that tongue, when I saw him come into the bathroom. He smiled and stood at the toilet, unzipped and began to urinate. I couldn't see his cock because of the angle of his stance, but I watched the strong jet of piss flow. I got an erection and made to turn away so he couldn't see, but he stopped me.

"Anyone told you how much spunk you shoot David?" he asked as he nonchalantly continued to urinate.

I nodded my head. I still didn't fully grasp why men kept saying that to me.

"Yeah, I bet they have," he smirked.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the thick jet of liquid that seemed never ending. My cock started to twitch and he noticed.

"Like watching guys piss then?" he said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Until that moment I hadn't really thought about it and told him as much. I'd seen Phillip doing exactly what he was doing right then, plus I'd seen plenty of men urinating before. Somehow, this was different.

He just smiled as he zipped himself up. "Next time I'll let you hold it for me," he added. Then he left me to finish my shower.

Hold it for him? I'd never heard anything like it, but my mind immediately began to work overtime. Maybe it was the fact I never got any privacy when showering there. Maybe it was what had happened. More likely a combination of both, but my erection surged as I thought about what he'd said. I started to stroke myself and closed my eyes. I created a fantasy of Mr Ali and Phillip standing either side of me. Their cocks hanging from their trousers, me in the middle holding them as they both urinated and trying to make sure I directed the strong jets into the toilet bowl.

God! Where were these thoughts coming from?

I heard noises and opened my eyes to see Phillip and Mr Ali standing in the doorway looking at me. I stopped as the embarrassment of being caught flushed my face.

"Finish your shower David," was all Phillip said, then they both disappeared.

As I was stepping out of the bath, Phillip reappeared in the doorway.

"Mr Ali has had to leave David," he informed me. "Get yourself dried and report to my desk when you're done."

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied as he walked away.

I towelled myself dry and I tried to forget the thoughts I'd had, but it was a struggle. As I walked along the hallway, my erection bounced and I could already feel my precum clinging to my thighs.

I could see Phillip seated behind his desk writing. That image never failed to excite me. Just seeing him there writing in my file was such a turn on for me.

I took up my position when I reached him. He continued writing for a few moments, before looking up at me. His gaze fixed on my leaking erection. Fuck! I LOVED showing him my cock so much. His stare remained until my foreskin rolled back, then he smiled and looked up to my face.

"Do you need to masturbate David?" he asked me.

It took me by surprise and I became a little flustered. not knowing what he expected me to say.

"Mr Ali is an experienced cocksucker David," he continued. "But even he was surprised by the force and volume of your ejaculation. I'll admit it was quite a turn on watching him choke and struggle to swallow it all."

My face burned.

"So I was surprised to see you wanking your prick in the shower, so soon afterwards," he smiled. "So the question stands David. Do you need to masturbate?"

I shook my head, telling him I didn't.

"It needs to be said David," he furthered. "While you're here, the only time you will masturbate is when you're instructed to do so."

I nodded my head. "Yes Mr Chambers."

My erection throbbed at this new rule. He didn't need to add anything to emphasise what he'd said.

"Right, let's have that chat," he said as he stood up and led me to the sofa.

We sat next to each other and he put his arm around my shoulders. I distinctly remember that the music he'd put on was The Carpenters. Whenever I hear them I think about that moment.

He started by asking me how I felt about the conversation that morning. I told him I understood what he'd said and that I felt a lot better about myself. Despite the bizarre nature of me being naked and erect and what had already happened that evening, he always had a way of making it all feel normal.

"So I told you I'd tell you how I discovered my fetish," he said softly.

He told me he was 18 years old, working in a factory but still living at home. He'd always felt differently to other lads. He knew he had sexual feelings for men as opposed to women, but being gay was illegal at the time, or at least indulging in gay sex was. He was confused, but whenever he masturbated it was invariably to images of naked men or fantasies of sex with men.

He'd built up a very small collection of magazines. Nothing hardcore. They were mainly publications that centred on naturism or nudist clubs. He'd figured that if his mother ever found them, his secret would stay hidden as they had images of both sexes naked.

He was always careful to make sure he was alone in the house when he masturbated, but on one occasion, when he thought he had the house to himself, his mother came into his bedroom just as he was cumming. He described in some detail the feelings he had as she watched him ejaculate. He also described the humiliation he felt when she picked up the magazine and realised the image he'd been looking at was of a naked man.

She wasn't angry with him. Apparently she had already guessed he was gay. They had a long conversation about sex and his sexuality, all while he was still naked and to his shame, still fully erect in front of her.

He then led into the details of how this developed over the next year or so, from being caught masturbating, to her wanking him off, to him licking her pussy and then licking her bottom. Generally, once a week, she would go to his bedroom and it would happen.

By the time he left home, it had become a routine of him kneeling naked behind her and masturbating while he licked her bottom.

He didn't elaborate, but he said he felt he was addicted to it and tried to explain the differences between licking a woman's bottom and a man's. The scent, taste and even the texture of the skin was different.

"So David," he concluded. "What happened with my mother was incestuous and it happens more than people admit to, but it isn't what happened with you."

In spite of my shock, I couldn't help but be erect. It must have been hard for him to tell me that and I felt even closer to him because of it. He must have trusted me implicitly too.

"Even though I'm gay," he continued. "I still need to do it. I used pay to fulfill that fetish. I tried to hide the fact I was gay. I met men for sex but I never came out. Then I met Tracey and, well, you already know about her."

I wanted to ask him more about it. I had so many questions, but wasn't sure I should. Maybe the subject would come up again in the future. It brought back the night he'd shown me the photos of Tracey and I wondered what it would be like to see her mammoth cheeks for real. That reminded me then of Carol.

It seemed like the perfect moment, so I explained to him what had happened and showed him the receipt.

He smiled. "I've known Carol for years," he said. "She's always been a flirt, but I've never known her to give her number out."

He looked at me for a few moments. "Are you going to call her?" he asked.

I told him I wasn't sure, but I was intrigued and she made me hard.

"Well if you do decide to call, just be careful David," he advised. "I've seen her husband and although he's older than her, he's still a big guy. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

I told him I still hadn't decided but would think about what he'd said.

"I sometimes forget you're bisexual David," he added. "You've taken to cock so naturally, it's hard not to see you as gay. I wouldn't want to stop you getting cunt when its offered."

"Talking of cock," he said with a smile, then took my hand and led to his bedroom.

He fucked me for over an hour that night and for the first time he took me from behind. I liked that. It made me feel submissive. When he dropped me home in the early hours, my bottom felt sore and open, but strangely good.

I looked to see if my mother was spying on me, but didn't see any signs she was. The house was in darkness and she was already in bed when I went inside.

I masturbated when I got to my room, even though I'd already cum twice that night. I had wild thoughts of Mr Ali and Phillip, again holding their cocks as they stood either side of me urinating. I'm ashamed to say I also imagined Phillip with his mother. Thankfully, I didn't think similar thoughts of my own mother. I remembered the old man and those 13 minutes and the pride I'd felt taking his huge cock to the hilt. Then imagined the conversation he might have with Phillip.

I drifted off to sleep, a weird sense of contentment that I was no longer just a cocksucking slut.

When I woke up the following morning, the first thing I thought of was the way Phillip had fucked me. Then my brain unleashed a rush of fantasies. The urgency I felt to masturbate took over and I frantically did so. Nothing special about this time, just the need to ejaculate and I covered my body, let it dry a little and went for a shower.

I turned on water and as I began to wash, the thought of watching Mr Ali came to mind. That was very quickly followed by the thought of what it was be like to feel a man's urine splashing over my body. I couldn't get to grips with why I thought about it, but the urge to know gave me an erection.

Where were all these thoughts coming from? Why was I feeling like this? What the fuck was happening to me? Whenever I felt I'd dealt with one thing another thought would manifest itself and I was back to the self doubt. Then shame. Then excitement. My emotions were running wild.

It was swimming practice again that day, so I shaved myself. I finished up, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. My mother was in the kitchen and as always, we ate together. Nothing unusual was said at first.

Then it began.

"I noticed Phillip dropping you home again last night David," she said with a small frown. "Or should I say this morning. It was nearly 2am."

Immediately I went on the defensive, my face flushed bright red and the inevitable response was for me to get an erection. Always respectful to her, I tried to say we'd just had a few drinks and talked.

"I'm just worried about you," she said calmly. "All these late nights when you're supposed to be swimming. It can't be good for you David."

I was blushing badly and I was struggling to cope with my erection. I knew the way I was reacting to her was as good as admitting something was happening with Phillip. I told her I was fine, but the look on her face said it all.

She knew. I could see it written in her expression. I wanted a hole to open up and swallow me at that moment. The shame I felt engulfed me and my erection strained.

Phillip was right. This wasn't about sexual feelings. This was about my mother knowing I was having sex with a man.

My mind was frantically trying to think of something to say. What was she thinking? Was she disgusted? Did she think I was gay? All these thoughts and questions just increased the embarrassment and my cock throbbed, adding even more intensity to my shame.

She reached across the table and took my hand. "You know you can talk to me about anything don't you David," she said gently.

If I wasn't already sure she knew, I was now. Fuck! I felt almost faint with it all. The room swayed. My stomach churned. What did she expect me to say?

I fought back the feelings and pulled my hand away, desperately trying to claw myself back to reality. There was no way I was going to admit anything to her, so I just told her I needed to get my kit together and get off to swimming practice.

Thankfully, she didn't push any further.

In my bedroom I got my swimming gear together and set off to the pool. The fresh air was good and I managed to clear my head. I had to focus on dealing with coach and Lewis.

Every day seemed like a challenge. Someone or something always throwing me a curveball to handle. My life had become so fucking complicated.

Before I knew it I was walking into the communal changing room at the pool. I was early by about half and hour. In my eagerness to get away from home, I hadn't taken much notice of the time. Coach was sitting on one of the benches going through some paperwork in his hands.

He looked at his watch. "Morning Dave," he said cheerily. "You're keen today."

I told him I'd had an argument with my mother and had needed to get away. He looked genuinely concerned, but I told him it was nothing serious. He was wearing a tight white T-shirt and white shorts. When he stood up to put the paperwork he was holding away, his bulge was so clearly defined I couldn't take my eyes from it. With everything that had been happening, I'd almost forgotten just how big he was.

In an instant I was solid. The memories of our times together came flooding back. I got undressed, just as I would on any other traing day, but this time I stood facing him. This time I wasn't feeling shy or embarrassed. This time I felt brazen and confident, eager to show him my erection, life's complications washed away.

There was a brief moment as our eyes met, then he looked down to see my cock throbbing. Oozing precum. The bulge in his shorts grew, looking so hard it might split the thin material. God, he was so fucking big.

The haze descended, like a warm orange glow as I stepped forwards.

This was such a departure from my usual self. The first time I remember directly instigating sex. My nerves sang with the feeling of power.

"Dave, we shouldn't," was all he could say. The lust in his eyes betraying the words.

Then we were kissing. Snogging deeply, the sexual passion overwhelming both of us. His hands were everywhere, my cheeks, my nipples and then my cock.

He sank to his knees and looked up at me as he gripped my erection. I swear he had the same glazed look I had.

"You dirty fucking bastard," he moaned as his mouth engulfed me.

Fuck! It felt so good as he worked his lips on me. His mouth slick and silky. Warm and wet. I ran my fingers through his hair, then gripped harder as I fucked into him.

He let his hands drop and moved them to tightly grasp my arse, pulling me in. God, I was fucking his mouth, just like I'd had my own mouth fucked by other men. The sensation was completely different to everything I'd experienced before.

My huge cocked coach was on his knees, urging me on with his grip on my buttocks. It felt like it was the wrong way around. My cock was so much smaller than his, but here he was, on his knees, desperately sucking on me like a cock starved whore.

The thought brought about my orgasm quickly. My balls tightened and moments later I was squirting hard. He choked, but kept going, trying to match his rhythm with my contractions. My knees weakened and I had to hold onto his head as my cock convulsed. The gagging noises continued as I blissfully unloaded shot after shot into his mouth, before it finally came to a quivering conclusion.

He let my semi hard cock slip from his mouth and stood up. Jesus! I don't think I'd ever seen his bulge look so hard.

"Fucking hell Dave," he exclaimed quietly, shaking his head.

"You better get your trunks on before the others get here," he said.

I was disappointed that I hadn't had the chance to suck him but I did as he suggested and a good job too because the others started to arrive. I still had a semi erection so told coach I'd jump in pool. I hoped to have some time to think about what had just happened but the others were quickly out and training started.

All went well and I managed to control myself, even when in the shower with Lewis and coach.

Two things happened before I left. Coach pulled me to one side and he'd give me a call the following morning and Lewis suggested I could sleep over at his on Tuesday night. His parents were going away for a midweek break and thought it would be a good opportunity for us to get together.

It was the way Lewis said it that made me think he had something more planned, but I didn't push him.

As I walked home I remembered I was supposed to be seeing Cecil the following day, but I forgotten that when coach said he'd call me. So I had a decision to make.

There was something different about coach. He'd totally gone against his policy of keeping anything sexual away from the club that morning. The way he'd just got straight to his knees to suck me off and not only that, but the manner with which he had. I wondered if our argument in his car had changed his attitude somehow. Was he feeling differently now? Whatever it was, I was turned on.

Then of course, there was Cecil. The way he had taken contol of me, his age. his cock and the way he spoke to me, were all highly arousing for me. Not to forget his unusually long tongue. Plus he intended to fuck me. He hadn't asked me, just told me he was going to do it. It was how I liked to be treated, but I'd told Phillip I would be careful. I got the feeling he didn't want Cecil to fuck me.

It needed some thinking about.

I also had to contemplate Carol. I was supposed to call her later that day. I really didn't know what to expect from that. Was she expecting something? Maybe it would be nothing more that a phone call. She was so much older than me and certainly not conventionally attractive, but I couldn't deny that she excited me. She oozed sexuality and I loved her knowing she gave me an erection. The way she had looked at my tenting trousers filled my mind. Such a sexual woman.

God. My head was truly in turmoil.

I purposely chose not to masturbate when I got home. It was surprisingly difficult, but I kept myself busy and spent time helping my mother with chores and getting Sunday dinner sorted. She didn't bring up our earlier conversation.

I became increasingly nervous as the time drifted closer to 7pm. It seemed like a huge step to call a married woman. Even though she had made it clear she wanted me to, I still had trouble dealing with it. I pondered all of the reasons not to do it, but I couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling of excitement.

12