This Day in December (2019)

Story Info
Rediscovering my bi-side, I took a trip to the ABS.
922 words
4.3
22.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lied to my wife; well sort of. I told her that I was meeting friends from work for lunch,

but what she did not know was that I had canceled those plans. I had something else in mind, but I was loath to do it. It had been a long time, but there is something inside of me, a deep need and desire, that makes me need to do it from time to time.

I drove for a good forty-five minutes, in a very indirect route, in the direction of an adult book store that I had not visited in years. Although I could not remember the last time I tasted cock, it was something I had been craving for a long time.

I backed up against the rear of the building, in an attempt to conceal my license plate, and slipped out of my winter jacket. I took a couple of deep breaths before I exited the car and entered the nondescript building nestled along the side of a major road, while nevertheless remaining discreet.

Aside from the clerk, who was working at the counter, there was one other patron in the shop. He appeared to be friends with the clerk and, more or less, was hanging out. Neither one paid much attention as I purchased my twelve dollar entry fee into the theater. I walked toward the turnstile.

Instantly, I was blinded; I could not see my hand in front of my face. It was different than I remembered. There was a rotund man laying on a leather couch wearing nothing but his socks in one room. There were a few people lining the walls around him. Three or four other guys were lined up along the wall of the hallway adjacent to the booths which all have TVs as dark as the night sky. They were playing a game, it was almost like fishing but they were not getting any bites. I did not see anything I liked and booth, known as 'number two' was occupied by a guy who did not appear to be going anywhere soon.

I moved to the side room and I could hear the sounds of someone being fucked in the darkness. There was a small alcove, pitch black, where I could see absolutely nothing. That was the source of the sounds I heard.

Up to the gay theater I went to find it empty. I was followed by a guy I was not interested in at all. He revealed himself to me and I shook my head. He got the message right away. He went back down the stairs and I moved to the back row.

An older man approached me and I was not particularly interested in him either. He was probably twenty years my senior and not attractive any way. However, when he pulled down his pants he had the most gorgeous cock ever. It had a giant head and thick shaft and he was shaking it in my direction. I was sitting on a bench and it was not more than a few seconds before I had his dick in my mouth.

I was taking him deep in my mouth, deeper than any cock before, without a second thought. It tasted wonderful. I was jerking him off as another guy approached and pushed my head down on the cock again. He held my head in place while I was face-fucked by the larger-than-life spear. The second guy had his pants around his ankles but was not nearly as well-endowed. I jerked him off while sucking the massive cock.

The second guide pulled my head away and shoved his small cock into my mouth. Within a minute he exploded in my mouth. Without a second thought, he pushed me back toward the first guy. The second guy was playing with my nipples as I jerked off the other and licked the tip of his dick. He grabbed me by my head and he exploded in my mouth. I relaxed on the bench, as the two men left, and I considered what I had done.

I was about to leave when I decided to make one more trip down the hall. Booth 'number two' was finally open and I slipped inside. There was a glory hole large enough that I could see through into the hall. There were two men standing there, both appearing a little apprehensive, and neither approached. Just as I was about to relinquish, another man approached so fast that I did not even get a glimpse of him.

He slipped his dick through the hole, already hard as a rock, and I proceeded to suck his cock. Several men entered the booth while I was sucking. Most left immediately but a few stood and watched. I worshiped his cock, giving it kisses, and using my tongue to make him moan. Again, I was blessed to be given this wondrous cock. It was long and thick - it had all the right proportions.

I sucked his dick until he squirt his load in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop. I looked through the hole once he pulled out and thanked him. He did not say a word. He left the establishment just as I did. We got in our cars and drove away. He did not give me a second glance, but it did not matter. My appetite had been fulfilled for the first time in far too long.

I'm looking forward to my next adventure!