This Hallowed Night

Info
Fucked by a Demon.
974 words
4.4
70.8k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,968 Followers



You have been waiting for this night
Patiently?...........No
12 Moons have cycled through their phases
The seasons have past mostly ignored………..and you have waited
Patiently?...........No………anxious.
The ecstasy you experienced a year ango has made each moment from then until now……..arduous
Almost a burden to be alive.
It has only been the vivid memories of that night of pure heathen hedonism that has forced you to endure the lonnnnnng wait through all the days until again………this night.
All Hallowed Eve

It is on this night that dusk blurs the lines between the land of the living and where darkness resides.
Where through the thick mist the underworld, afterlife and living flesh collide

Waiting for this one and only night
Your persistence has been rewarded as your anxiety turns to a constant wetness and ache of hardened nipples.

The mind races now that the last glimmers of dim light fade
Like a cat in a corner you cannot escape, your brain shrieks to fleee
But your body remembers……………. And commands you to freeeeeze

IT!
It remembers too, not just remembers but IT has memorized that night, played the scene over and over and over throughout the longitude of time. And IT starves for you. Hungers for…………you.
IT!
IT will. FEAST.

Between the linear wisps of brown and grey, form slowly …………makes its way. Step. Step. Step.
Your tearing eyes distort the image but you don’t need to see clearly.
The form that approaches is rough and jagged. A silhouette of hair and horns and……naked.
The encircling smoke is sucked in and exhaled through flaring nostrils. The scent of your cunt is soooooo pungent to IT.
Through tight pursed lips a tongue catches the air. Slurp. Grin. ITS stare…..eyes red and bold like black bowls of blood.
A goat? A serpent? A dog? Hmmmmm a Beast brought forth for one intent.
To leave you emotionally disabled and sexually spent.

You have left no moment wasted. You have prepared yourself, pampered and beautied. Scented oils and hair curled. Knowing full well it matters not. Simply a mere comfort to the waiting game..
IT does NOT CARE.

Close. A fraction away. Breath of dung and musk of death. ITS touch of broken nailed finger tips caress your skin…….yes, yes there is time for this. IT will savor every sensation, absorbing your delicacy in parts and as a whole.
Close. You can see now. Every wrinkle of dried mucussed skin (hide). The coarse beard like needles and pins.
You overt your eyes and look to the ground but there below ITS waist ……hooves are found.
And a COCK. Indescribable in appearance. It dangles and twitches and drools as it gets harrrd

Eyes Transfixed and focused your hands gravitate to this rising stock and you grip it, hold it tight.
This NIGHT! THIS night. To have. To hold.
It tilts its head back and grits its teeth. Pushing onto your stomach and between your tits.
The sickening fear that this cock you hold. Will be fucking you. You are too hypnotized to care or even know how disgusting and gross this act is to bare.

With full hand IT pushes you down to your knees. You stretch your mouth and strain your jaw to accommodate this………….this cock.

You want to be so good to IT. You ach with desire to satisfy. For you know that ultimate pleasure will be granted in kind.

So HUGE in your mouth. There is no choice but to naw on it against your teeth, but this only heightens the lust.
Eyes Stair down hypnotizing into rhythmic movements. Gyrating like a slow wobbling spinning top.

You are doing well……Very well…………IT is pleased.
And with that an oozing flood of stank cum pushes its way down your throat. Soooooo hungry you little slut. As if it was life’s blood.
Suck. And gulp. …And lick it clean…………gooooood

Dizzy from the hyptic rhythms you sway catching your breath, wiping the cum slim from your chin and cheeks.

This shadow of deliverance standing before you grins and reaches down to bind each wrist in ITS callused hands. And by just this hold you are yanked high in the air twisting and kicking merely to gain your barings.

Its Looonnnnng snailed tongue tastes every morsel of your skin leaving you slathered form head to toe.
HeHe… Well lubricated, IT skewers you unceremoniously. Sliding…..IN and………out……….just fine. LOL

The oils and sweat allows free unrestricted resistance as you are flopped up and down on the ridged tool.

This immeasurable serpent that protrudes for ITS mouth wraps down and around your body to find its mark. Probing your anus……….fucking that tight virgin hole.
You ARE filled……..filled full to the EXTREME.
The rotten teeth nash at your neck and shoulders. All the tastes. All the flavours. Mmmmmm…Slurp

You come to your senses only to find you have been thrown to the ground…ASS up FACE down being pummeled from behind.
The pounding is relentless. ITS hooves stomp your legs looking for leverage. ITS full weight of the body mauls and molests in primal destruction.

Eyes rolled back, vacant and gone. How long has it been? Minutes? Hours? Days? …..How long?
With and demonic scream of that of a crow and goat, It dumps ITS seed into you, spurting from all sides of your cunt. So much so your stomach distends and bloats.

Ahhhhhhhhhh……..hahahahahahahaha

What a quivering mess both have made. The drool, the cum, the dirt.
You……..utterly spent, lying in a heap. The form treads slowly back into the mist exhausted form it’s toil.
Your body left scraped, cut and soiled. Dark, shivering, broken………but alive.

It is said that our worst nightmare comes where you feel most safe. In your bedroom where you lie wide awake.
And you will never be the same for one full year….
To wait again as the Hallowed Night draws near.

--:--
--:--
1.0
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,968 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone. I love all the love I have received on Literotica. It has and will continue to be amazing as I post new audios.

I will be moving all my older posts to my achieve page on Patreon.

Hope to see you there

Ben

link in Bio

moonlit_tearmoonlit_tearover 3 years ago
Holy shit!

How the fuck did you do that? It's so grotesque that it shouldn't be hot. But you...... you, sir, are a fucking magician. You have turned disgust into lust. And I tip my hat to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing😍😍😩😩

This is beyond an erotic piece. It is a true representation of literary art. I love the grand use of imagery, figurative language, and tone. Had me moaning in pleasure.

SweetCuriousCurvesSweetCuriousCurvesabout 5 years ago
Why do I love this so muchhhhhhhh

I wish you would do more like this. More demon/monster type audios. You have the perfect voice and growl!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years ago
Hell fucking yes!

As much as I adore your roleplays, you have an excellent tone and manner for this. Fantastic control throughout and a pace that, actually left me breathless

Not because you rushed...

But...

... because you didn't.

Yummy. 😍

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravaged by the Roadside Victoria wanted to go camping; the beast has other plans.in Erotic Horror
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Monster under The Bed Home for the summer, Laura is confronted by a childhood foe.in Erotic Horror
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories