This is How We Change the World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gentle knock at the bathroom door, which was not what she was expecting. She didn't look up, and she didn't answer.

Through the door, Maddy said, softly, "Do you really want me to go?"

Lyric took a long, shuddering breath, and didn't like how it came out when she said, "No."

"Are you sure? It seemed like you were trying pretty hard to drive me away."

"What does it matter? That's what's gonna happen anyway, isn't it? Your place will be fixed, and you'll go back home." Then, after a second, she added, "To them."

"I see." It was almost a whisper.

"It was a nice dream to play house for a while, but you were always going to go back." She sniffed, loudly, and grabbed a couple squares of toilet paper to wipe her nose. "Feels like we've just been racing toward a red light this whole time."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"Was anything that I said just now wrong?" When Maddy didn't answer, she added, "Let me know. If I've misunderstood where I rank, that's a horse of a different color, but I think I have a pretty clear understanding of how this is all going to work."

Maddy was silent for a while, and then she said, "But I thought we could..."

"I don't think I can."

"Oh." She cleared her throat, and said, "Can I say something?"

"You just did," Lyric replied, and the pettiness of it was so stupid and so soothing all at once.

"This is... I wasn't looking for this. You and me. I... I didn't know this would happen, and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. Maybe it was a little selfish to try, but..." There was a thump on the wall. Maddy leaning. "I just... I've always seen relationships more fluidly than other people. I don't form attachments like that. I never did."

"And?"

"And... in my experience, which, you know, I don't know everything, so... it comes down to wanting to try."

"Great," Lyric said, rolling her eyes. "So it's my fault."

"Alright," Maddy said, more forcefully, "cut it out. That's not what I meant, and you know it."

Lyric couldn't help the sullen expression that came over her, and was grateful the bathroom door was still between them in that moment.

"What I meant was that I didn't plan this, and yeah, the apartment being fixed and livable again has been kinda hanging over me this whole time and I don't have answers, but I really want to try."

"What would that even look like?"

"I don't know," she said, peevishly. "I sleep here some nights? There some nights? A week at a time? I don't know. I don't know!"

For reasons she couldn't explain, it felt good to hear Maddy get riled up.

"I don't have answers, okay, and I don't know what you want me to say. I just... I don't want to give up on this. On you."

There was more snark in the tank. Lyric could feel the bile. If she could just unleash a bit more, she probably could get Maddy to give up. Instead, she got up and moved slowly over to the door. She only opened it a crack, because she needed a barrier between them to feel safe. Her heart was hurting. "You don't?"

Maddy's eyes got wide and hopeful. "I'm not asking you to agree to anything, okay? I just... I don't want to..." Her eyes darted back and forth, frantically. "I thought I made you as happy as you make me."

"You do," Lyric whined, "but I can't take it if we just end. Every day, I feel like I count on you a little bit mmm... A little bit mmmore, and I'm..."

She started crying, and when the door drifted in her hand Maddy closed the distance and held her.

"I can't take it if you go," she sobbed.

"Oh, baby," Maddy said and held her head in a way that made her cry harder. "I'm here now."

Lyric wasn't one for long term plans. She never thought of the future, because she didn't feel like had much of one. Now she found herself more overwhelmed than she'd ever felt before; she had something to lose.

***

They were quiet for a long while after that, but there was an intensity to the quiet that was warm. It wrapped itself around Maddy, and she was glad for it. They got ready for work together, and the tension had been neatly cut.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten that angry in a fight, even if only briefly. It weighed on her. Her gut instinct was to be annoyed with herself, that getting mad wasn't something she did, but why not? Why was anger so off limits? Why had it felt so alien, and yet so right?

Lyric seemed a bit sheepish, which only confused Maddy further. She'd had every right to be upset, and Maddy didn't understand why a shouting match had made things better. She still didn't have answers for anything Lyric had brought up. They were all very good points, and had all been things she herself had been thinking about. For the time, though, she would happily accept the peace. It was easier to think when things were calmer.

***

26 Feb 2023

"I think this is the last of it," Maddy said, two days later, shouldering back through the door with a pair of boxes in her arms.

Lyric was standing in the kitchen in only a long t-shirt, having just barely woken up, and blinked. "The last of what?"

Maddy just grinned, broadly, and hustled over to the coffee table.

"The last of what?" she repeated, in a higher register.

The last few days had been a lot better. Nothing was really resolved, but Maddy was making an effort. She'd treated Lyric's fears as real and important, which was more than almost anyone had ever done for her. That was enough to push things down for a little while longer, and when their next day off arrived Lyric was ready for it.

"The tripod, yes, yes," Maddy said, excitedly, as she pulled a smaller box out of the first, larger box. This one was a product box, and Lyric was able to look over her shoulder at it. "Good. Good. I think I can use this to capture portrait or landscape, and it flexes and rotates, and oooo this is going to be so good."

Lyric took the green and black box and held it in her hand, looking over the promotional pictures that described what it could do, while Maddy went after the smaller box. The older woman surprised her with a triumphant shout, and when she turned around Lyric nearly matched her. Maddy was wearing an emerald green domino mask, with black lace woven around the edges in flowing patterns and some short fringe sticking out all around.

"Oh my god," Lyric said, trying to summon the image of Maddy's face. "How does something so small completely fuck up my brain's ability to see you with that on?"

Maddy beamed. "I know, right? Here." She reached back into the smaller box and produced a pink mask with similar black filigree along the edges.

Lyric took it in her hand reverently, and smiled. "Oh my god, it's so pretty!"

The intensity of Maddy's beaming doubled, and she bounced up and down on her toes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"We try to film something right now?" Lyric asked.

Maddy nodded so spectacularly that her hair was flouncing everywhere. "Ooooo, I was hoping you would say that." She clapped her hands rapidly, and turned around. Then turned back around, looking slightly past Lyric toward the refrigerator. Then back toward the couch. "I'm all turned around. Completely lost track of what I was about to do."

"Okay," Lyric said, reaching out to take her wrist. "We have some... questions to answer."

"Okay. Right. Of course. What questions?"

"Well," Lyric said, laughing, "like, do we stick to our normal routine? Take a gummy, relax, film some things and see what comes out later?"

Maddy peered thoughtfully at the ground. "Not yet. Let's do some test footage, see what it looks like. If it comes out good and we think we can do something with it, then we can relax afterwards."

She put a cozy kind of emphasis on the word relax that was more body language than pronunciation, and Lyric immediately knew what she meant.

"Okay. Next question. I see that you bought two of them. Are you wanting to be in it?"

Maddy bit her lip, cheeks flushing with color. "I don't know. I wasn't sure. I didn't think you'd want an old woman like me in your videos. I mean, it's you that you're selling, right?"

"Shut that down right now," Lyric said, poking Maddy in the chest with her finger.

"I hadn't really figured out what I want my role to be," Maddy said, giggling. "I mean, I know I want to do the behind the scenes stuff, but I hadn't made up my mind about being in front of a camera."

"Getting fucked," Lyric added, with a grin.

Maddy's eyes grew distant. "Yeah, that... that has some appeal."

Now it was Lyric's turn to bounce on her toes. "Only do what you're comfortable with."

"Honestly," Maddy said, conspiratorially lowering her voice and leaning in, "it wouldn't be the first time I've fucked in front of a camera, but those were always just for someone's private collection."

"Doesn't matter," Lyric said. "This'd be for strangers. I'm okay with that. I... I kind of... fuck I get so turned on by the idea." She gave herself a good shake. "Okay. Last question for now. Out here or in there."

Maddy turned, looking through the wall to the bedroom. "In there."

Lyric ran around the room and grabbed Maddy's laptop and the little tray table she'd found for it. "Your phone or mine?"

"Mine," Maddy said, as she cleaned up the boxes and unpacked the tripod. "I just got rid of a bunch of stuff, so it's got a ton of space for capturing video."

Lyric shed her top and went into the closet. "What should we shoot?"

"I think something simple to start," Maddy called.

Lyric shimmied into one of her breast forms, and was so buzzed she could hardly make her fingers work properly. "Make sure you don't come too far around toward the bathroom when the camera turns. The brick wall behind the bed is anonymous and... bland."

The redhead stared at the wall thoughtfully. "I hadn't even thought about that. That could be anywhere."

"Can we do something where I, like, come in the room fully dressed and get partially undressed?"

Maddy made a lengthy series of sounds, all affirmative, that Lyric took to mean yes. She put on one of her least practical bras. None of the bras she had for her breast form were practical, because she didn't need them for the support. She only needed them to look good, and the sheer black bralette was pretty perfect for that. It did just enough to give her a lovely decolletage while the lace band below covered the seam around her ribs.

"If it's just me," Lyric said, "and we're making this a, like, I walk into the room and jerk off kind of premise, then I probably should wear the mask, right?"

"Oh," Maddy said. She grunted, gave a happy ah ha!, and said, "Okay. No. No mask. I'll figure out how to frame it so that we're only capturing below the nose."

"Okay," Lyric said, excitedly. "Okay. Then..." She grabbed a dress shirt, button-down, and wriggled into it. She went back and forth for a minute before deciding on a pair of jeans over a pair of slacks, going for casual over, say, business casual, and grabbed her boots. She emerged a minute later to find Maddy testing the tripod.

"It's got some kind of smoothing thing when it rotates," she said, engrossed in her work, "so I don't pan too quickly."

Lyric plopped onto the bed with a grin, put in a pair of socks, and finally the boots. She stood, and said, "What do you think?"

"Perfect," Maddy said, giving her a meaningful once-over. Then she pointed at the floor and said, "Stand here."

Lyric did as she was instructed, and Maddy fiddled with the tilt angle. "I don't seem to be able to lock this," she said, grumbling, "but it has some resistance so I think I can just manually not capture your face."

"Sounds good! Are you ready?"

Maddy nodded, and got herself set up. Lyric exited the room, and took a few breaths.

"Okay," Maddy said. "So, I guess... come in straight toward the bed, and sit down. I'll have to shift this once you do that, so we're just gonna get that first shot to see what that looks like. Oh... um... Action."

Lyric strode through the room, not paying any attention to Maddy beside her, and turned around as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"One more time. That was good, but I can angle this better."

Lyric did as she was told, and each time she got a little bit more comfortable. A little bit less stiff. Once that was done, Maddy shifted the camera, and the scene shifted to capture her sitting on the end of the bed. Two takes to sit down. Two takes of her taking off her boots, and then her socks. One closeup of her lips as she smiled thoughtfully.

They moved the camera again, alongside the bed, to capture her from the side as she scooted backwards, sliding out of her jeans, and then moved it again. They hit the limit of the tripod's height, aiming down on her to get a good angle on her whole body. Maddy's eyes were very telling about what she thought. They said, dayum.

Lyric squirmed, and it fed into her arousal. She'd been hard in the closet, but had gotten soft during the filming, but as she lay there in just her shirt, bra, and panties, she had to distract herself until Maddy said, "Action."

Then she was free to get as hard as she wanted.

She rubbed herself through her panties, tracing her fingertips over her bulge as it grew.

Maddy said, "This is incredible. I want to get a zoomed in shot of you unbuttoning, and I'll pan with it."

"Okay," Lyric said.

"Action."

Lyric reached up slowly, unbuttoning. Her eyes followed the way Maddy moved the camera. She couldn't tell how it looked, but she drank in Maddy's reaction. Once she'd gotten a few buttons down, she started pulling the shirt farther and farther apart with her thumbs as she went. Arching her back just a little bit. She kept the bottom button buttoned. In her head it made sense, but she couldn't explain why...

..but then she pulled the shirt wider apart, and hooked a finger in the cup of the bra to tug down, and Maddy started squirming. She gave a little shudder in her chest as she squeezed the fake nipple, while her other hand slid down under her panties.

This was what she wanted. One breast out, bra on, shirt on, panties on. This was a starting point. It felt right.

"Let me be zoomed in when you push those down," Maddy said.

"I think I just want to pull it out," Lyric responded. "Leave them up, but kind of out of the way."

"Sounds good," Maddy said.

Lyric reached both hands down, one to keep touching her shaft while the other scooped up her balls and pulled them out and over the waistband. Once there, they kept the panties mostly out of her way. The bottom of her palm bumped into her balls with every downstroke, but she thought that might actually work in her favor. Keeping them up, and high, might make a stronger visual.

She squeezed, and she stroked, and Maddy nodded more and more. Making minor adjustments to the camera. Lyric started thinking about other people watching what they were doing, right now, and lost herself.

"Oh fuck," she murmured. It felt so good, and she felt so warm, and suddenly it was creeping up on her. "Oh... oh fuck."

"Are you gonna cum?"

Lyric slowed down, nodding.

"Okay. Lemme zoom in. I wanna get it in slo-mo."

Lyric bit her lip, hard, squeezing and trying to edge herself, and when Maddy started nodding she ramped right back up and let go.

The first spurt hit her jaw, which surprised her. She just... hadn't been expecting it, and the surge that followed put runny, off-white gobs on her shirt and, finally, right down in between her tits.

"Oh shit," Maddy said, moving the camera around.

"Up here," Lyric said. She gave Maddy a moment to focus, and then ran her finger down into her cleavage, to scoop up a coating for the pad of her finger, and slowly put it into her mouth.

The smile that came afterward had nothing to do with the taste, even though she really didn't mind her own flavor at all.

"Holy shit," Maddy said, staring at her phone. "Holy shit, that was so hot."

"Really?"

The older woman turned and looked at her laptop where the footage was transferring, and gave Lyric a wide-eyed nod.

After the transfer was done, Maddy brought the laptop onto the bed, and they lay side by side on their bellies while she moved the footage around. It seemed fairly intuitive, and they weren't doing anything fancy with effects. It was quickly apparent that the normal lighting in their room wasn't really sufficient, and the sound wasn't good either, but Maddy seemed confident that she could afford equipment for that.

"A couple hundred bucks for each," Maddy said, noncommittally.

It was still hard for Lyric to wrap her head around a four hundred dollar purchase, even a necessary one. She wasn't acknowledging it in her head, but buried down in the bowels of her turn ons, it was kind of thrilling to think of Maddy as her sugar mama.

"Good fucking lord," Maddy said, as she re-watched some of the footage. "That's..." She looked like a kid meeting their favorite Disney princess; pure joy.

"Wait here," Lyric said, as she got up on all fours.

Maddy barely paid attention to her as she strode out into the kitchen and retrieved the masks. Lyric putting the mask in front of her, on the keyboard of the laptop, finally broke her concentration, but she just looked sideways at Lyric, bewildered, while Lyric reached between her hands to use the touchpad to enable the webcam built into the top of the screen.

Then, while Maddy gave her an increasingly amused look, Lyric saved their work, opened up a new file, and pushed record. She laughed, loud and sharp, when Lyric moved down the bed and pulled on her leggings, exposing Maddy's incredibly beautiful ass. She slid her hand between Maddy's thighs, and found that Maddy was already quite wet.

"That makes this easy," Lyric said, donning her own mask and straddling Maddy's thighs.

"Oh fuck," Maddy said. She turned her attention back to the laptop. Lyric could see, in the playback on the screen, that Maddy's grin was getting wider and wider as she adjusted the placement of the laptop and the tilt of the screen, to get an angle going back over Maddy's shoulder.

Lyric got herself lined up, and let herself sink down. Even with Maddy angling her hips back, it still wasn't a great angle to penetrate as deeply as possible, but she could get a little more than half of herself inside of Maddy's gorgeous pussy, and she took that. She planted her hands on Maddy's short ribs, grabbing and riding her, and Maddy reached a hand up to cover her mouth. She cursed, over and over, sometimes laughing and sometimes moaning.

Lyric planted herself, knees spread out about as wide as she could get them, and unbuttoned the last button on her shirt. Pulled the bra down so that both tits were spilled out, and every few seconds, as she started riding Maddy again, her big tits wobbled into view on the laptop.

It was mind bendingly good. Hot as hell. They were capturing it. Maddy was into it. Her eyelids kept getting lower and lower, and sometimes her eyes rolled up behind them entirely. Lyric couldn't really get a lot of motion going into it, but Maddy had her legs crossed at the ankle and was squeezing her legs together very tightly. Lyric experimented with pulling out a little bit more, and a little bit more. It felt like her cock might have been coming almost all the way out, but the path between Maddy's thighs was slippery and straight and she found her way back inside every time.

"Oh my god, I'mna--" was all Lyric could manage to get out before cumming again. She pushed in so hard that Maddy's bubbly ass rippled and compressed, smushed, under her, which was an amazing sight that gave her an idea.

"Wow," Maddy said, as Lyric slowly pulled out. "Wow, that was... That... babe?"