This is not a Love Story Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
2.6k words
4.4
7.6k
11

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

***

This story popped up in my head, and I couldn't let it go. I decided to write it down and discovered that I really like writing. It is not a quick story, it starts slowly, and the next chapters will be less tame.

If you like the story, please follow me. I'm not sure in which category the next chapters will be published.

Fair warning: This is my first story ever, and I probably made all rookie mistakes existing. English is a foreign language for me. I'm open and looking forward to constructive criticism to improve my writing skills.

Edited with Microsoft Editor and Grammarly.

A special thank you to LaRascasse, for editing and encouraging me to continue with the story.

Here we go:

*** SEPTEMBER ***

I got up after the third set of bench presses, saw her, and couldn't stop looking. She was doing some chest press machine which squeezed her breasts every time she pressed.

"Stop staring," Jean, my personal trainer, said sternly.

When I took another sip of my water bottle, I reluctantly glanced at her again. She was staring right at me, squeezed her breasts, and winked.

'CityGym' was located on the ground floor and basement of the apartment building. The building was built just after WW2 in the middle of Eindhoven city center. Previously, the ground floor and basement had been occupied by a Ford car dealership, but for obvious reasons, they moved out of the city center. The apartments, old and small, used to house students off campus. Recently, the building had been bought by a real estate developer who converted the small apartments into bigger new ones and converted both the old garage and showroom into a new state-of-the-art gym.

The gym consists of multiple rooms and a larger open space. In the rooms you could find different classes, ranging from yoga and spinning to material arts. The open space had several dedicated sub spaces, suitable for all kinds of sports like fitness, weights, and machines. Due to this setup, the gym attracted diverse groups of people ranging from yoga moms to powerlifters while maintaining a family-friendly environment.

The trainers ranged from fit spinning instructors to martial arts instructors. Two instructors made a real impression. One was an ex-commando, called Jean, who was mostly working as a boxing instructor. The other one was a kickboxer called Chris. To my surprise, Jean was assigned to me as a personal trainer.

For the previous eight months, I was in Germany for an internship at a company that builds manufacturing plants worldwide. The internship is part of my four-year Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. I've opted to do this Bachelor because it is less theoretical, more practical, and if I want, I could continue with a Master. The internship was partly for my Bachelor and partly for paid work. For my last year, I needed to be back to follow classes.

Due to the housing shortage, I was worried if I would be able to get a room. Living in Germany, finding a place to live in Eindhoven became even more difficult because I couldn't visit and view any housing opportunities.

Luckily, I could lease one of the above apartments before the start of the new college year. The apartments in this building had just been completed, and a few were still available. It had a professional website where you could apply online by filling in online forms and uploading personal data like your photo. After you get awarded, you pay the deposit and the first month's rent. The price was a bit steep. Thanks to the paid work, I was able to afford the apartment.

Normally, I would have attended the gym at the university campus, but because 'CityGym' was in the building and looked good, I decided to subscribe. I even got a great discount code in the mailbox, which made it affordable for the first year.

*** OCTOBER ***

Jean and I were discussing changes to my workout setup when I heard, "Hi Jean, is this one of your new members?" from behind me.

She was wearing purple sports sneakers, dark grey training pants emphasizing her long muscled legs, and matching crop trop hiding those beautiful soft C-sized breasts. Almond-shaped blue eyes, peach cheeks, luscious lips, and long blond hair in a ponytail. Tall, 1.80m (against my 1.85m/6 feet, which is average in The Netherlands for males my age), athletic, and having all the right curves.

"Denise, let me introduce you to Mark. He has recently started but has some previous training experience. Mark, this is Denise, one of our dearest members."

This was getting awkward, I had no way out, no escape, getting redder each second, and for some reason, words kept stuck in the back of my throat. Both Jean and Denise found it very funny.

"Well, Mark, nice to meet you, and I hope to see you again next time."

She walked away with a smirk. Jean exploded in laughter.

During the next few weeks, I saw her more often, it even looked like we had a similar training schedule. We started having friendly conversations about normal stuff like 'what do you do and where do you live'. She was studying International Business and was living with a roommate called Kelly in a small townhouse just outside the city center near the 'Evoluon'. The 'Evoluon' is a flying disc-shaped building, containing the nature tech museum. She seemed interested in my choice of Electrical Engineering.

For those unfamiliar with Eindhoven, the city is in the south of The Netherlands, is the original hometown of Philips, and therefore also known as 'the light city' due to the Philips light bulbs. In the last 2-3 decades, the region, known as 'Brainport', became one of the high-tech regions in the world due to spin-offs of Philips. The largest spin-off is ASML, the worldwide leader in manufacturing semiconductor machines with customers like Intel, TMSC, and Samsung. Every laptop, smartphone, and electronic device contains semiconductors. ASML makes machines for producing semiconductors. Electrical Engineering is important around here.

Due to these high-tech companies, the city is stacked with expats and international students, giving Eindhoven a vibrant buzz.

In the city center, you'll find a market square with terraces, surrounded by bars, restaurants, and shops. On one side, there is a large shopping center, and when you walk from the market square through the mall, you'll see a hotel. When you turn left to the Central Station, you'll find the apartment building with the gym on your right side, followed by a street 'Dommelstraat' to a cinema, clubs, and more restaurants. If you walk south from the market square, you will pass the local food court, and then arrive at 'Stratumseind', famous for bars and cafés. When you walk west from the market square, you enter the shopping district, and on the north side, you'll find the Central Station and University.

***

On a late Friday afternoon, when I was chit-chatting with Jean, Denise joined us and asked, "Hi Jean, will I see you in the club tonight?". Then she asked me, "Would you like to come too? You can hang out with us, and you already know most of us, like Chris and Jean."

I agreed to meet them at the 'Dance Salon', which is a club just a few hundred meters from the gym, opposite the cinema.

The 'Dance Salon' is exactly what you would expect, too loud so you could hardly talk, overcrowded, expensive drinks, and testosterone levels going through the roof. I also became aware of the disadvantages of being gorgeous. First, everybody kept looking and staring at Denise, an extensive line of guys trying to buy her drinks or to get her attention. Being used to it, she didn't seem to notice and flirted way beyond my comfort zone. Luckily, Chris and Jean made sure guys didn't go too far.

She danced a lot and wanted to dance with me. Although I like to dance and don't have two left feet, it still looked awkward compared to Denise. But it was a lot of fun. Later, I found out she had been taking dance lessons since she was three years old, and had participated in dancing contests in dance ballet and urban dance styles. She even got second place with her dance school in the nationals. Her roommate and most of her other girlfriends had attended the same dance school.

At closing time, when we all said our goodbyes, I got a hug and a small kiss.

*** NOVEMBER ***

After that first Friday night, I joined the weekly club visit with the 'Gym Gang'.

During training, we did meet often and talked more. During training, Denise once asked me if she could see my apartment afterward. I hurried back upstairs to make it more decent-looking. I was no slob, but I was living as a single male...

It was a small two-bed apartment with an open kitchen/living room. In the living room, the couch was opposite to the TV set. The smallest bedroom had only a desk, computers, and stuff. My windsurf gear was stored in the basement storage.

When I finished cleaning, she rang the door. She stood there, looking more lovingly than I'd ever seen her, and I was getting nervous.

"Could you get me a glass of water?"

"Sure, one moment."

She looked around and checked my study and bedroom. Seated on the couch, she padded me next to her, "Goody, come sit with me," and she kissed me.

"You kiss nice. But I need to go home now. See you Friday!"

The rest of the day, I was an emotional wreck.

***

It was a slow start to our relationship. We started to hang out together and have dates. Mostly, we hang out by my apartment. Sometimes, we went to the movie or the food court for a small dinner. We had fun and made each other laugh. We were getting comfortable with each other, and she even started showering at my place after training. One morning, my razorblade was missing, and I found it in the shower with some blond hair attached to it.

She started to appear in my masturbation fantasies. Her tongue licked the tip of my cock while she looked me in the eyes until I came all over her face. She sitting behind me, twisting, and playing with my nipples while softly kissing my neck and ear. Me taking her in the ass, my dick completely disappearing in her tight asshole. After the missing razorblade incident, I pictured her in my shower, one dildo in her pussy, and one dildo in her ass. Unfortunately, she was only starring in my fantasies, and it was not like I could ask her, "By the way, I want to have sex with you."

Denise had way more money than I had. She drove a new small Mercedes sports car, and I drove an old Volvo station car which could take my windsurf gear. She had a collection of credit cards, and I had only a bank card, and an emergency credit card. She wears the latest fashion, I wear jeans and shirts.

Denise never made me feel uncomfortable or wanted to do expensive stuff. But she was unconventional and untraditional. The first time we went out for dinner, she invited me and insisted on paying the bill, acting like it was natural that the girl pay for the first date.

Denise is a real family person, tight with her mother, and visits her parents weekly. Her dad is a successful international import/export trader. For safety reasons, they keep a low profile. Her parents even have some protection. Her mother works from home and was a stay-at-home mom when she was younger. She has no siblings. For her studies, Denise focused on real estate. As a student job, she works in her dad's company. They invest their profit in real estate, and she does all kinds of on-the-job tasks.

For my study, I was more focused on embedded software. Due to the demand for programmers, it was easy to pick up additional part-time freelance work.

My parents have been divorced for several years. My mom was an alcoholic, and we lost her slowly to the bottle. She died two years after the divorce. My dad remarried, but I lost the feeling of a warm family. I became wary of a possible addiction, I don't drink too much, don't do drugs, and I'm not interested in either gaming or gambling.

Denise previously had one real boyfriend, Vince. It lasted one year, and then he got killed in some stupid argument. She didn't want to go into details, even when I pressed her, and had mourned for a long time. It was probably the reason she was taking things slowly with me.

This relationship was my first real relationship. Before Germany, and in Germany, I had a lot of flings but nothing serious. For me, it was still uncharted waters.

We didn't have sex, 'though she let me caress her breasts when we kissed. Sure, I wanted to, but I figured it was best to let her determine the pace of our relationship. Denise was bold enough to take those first steps, so I would let her take the next one when she was ready.

*** DECEMBER ***

In The Netherlands, we have Christmas on the 25th and 26th of December. It is a custom for younger people to go out on the 26th.

Instead of going to the club, we went to a bar called 'De Wildeman' at the market square. Everyone was happy and cheerful, and we were having a blast.

Suddenly, she whispered jokingly, "Did you get me a Christmas present?"

Being prepared, I smirked, "Maybe if you come over tonight, Santa has a surprise waiting for you."

Denise hates surprises and insisted we should go immediately and get the present.

My Christmas tree was just a small one, with some lights and ornaments. In front of the tree, I had her Christmas present wrapped in a gift box.

When she opened the gift box, it was almost empty. It only contained two tickets and some small heart-shaped chocolates. The tickets were for an Opera at the City Music Hall. She had never been to one.

"You probably can buy everything you want, but I wanted to give you a first-time experience you won't forget."

She pulled me close and started to make out. Then she grabbed my hand, giggling, and led me to my bedroom.

"Now it's time for your present."

She slid out of her dress, made a twirl, and stood there wearing sneakers and a thong, but no bra.

"I want you to make love to me tonight."

We started slow, let our hands wander and explore. Somehow, in the process, I lost my clothes. When I reached for a condom, she put her hand on my arm.

"No need to. I'm on the pill and haven't had sex since Vince, and I'm sure you didn't do anything inappropriate these last months. It's safe."

Now, I had sex before, but this night I learned the difference between plain fucking, having sex, and making love. The first time I penetrated Denise and felt her pussy grab my cock, my heart skipped a few beats. I'm not a religious person, but it was a holy, sacred experience, and it felt right. It even got me emotional, and a tear escaped my eye. She looked at me seriously and wiped off my tear.

Did it take long? Of course not! Months of pent-up tension won't make you last long. But I got to work to get her off. After the event, I did what every male does, I fell asleep.

She spent the night, and in the morning we snuggled and had breakfast. We had fun talking about the walk of shame she was to have to return to her home.

By New Year, it was common knowledge that we were a couple.

***

To be continued.

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers