This is not a Love Story Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
3.6k words
4.37
4.2k
1

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** APRIL***

We did talk about almost everything, but we didn't discuss the topic of drugs. Denise accepted my traditional conservative view.

One day, we were lying in bed, having some pillow talk.

She looked me in the eyes when she suddenly asked, "How often do you masturbate?"

"Denise, I'm not going to tell."

"Oh, you horny bastard, that often..."

"Denise, it's personal."

"What do you fantasize about?"

"Denise, I'm not going to tell you."

"Oh, that kinky, I like it."

"Denise, stop it."

Teasingly, "You can whisper it in my ear if you're too embarrassed to say it."

"Denise, no!"

"Chicken, chicken. I will tell mine if you tell yours."

"You wouldn't."

Without hesitation, not even a blink of an eye, "I masturbate a few times a week, either with my fingers or vibrator. You know I get only off by clitoral stimulation. I mostly fantasize about faceless tongues licking my pussy, in various poses or situations. I do have one kinky fantasy. I would love to dominate a man and fuck his ass. Your turn."

Ok, that's a lot to take in.

"I masturbate daily."

"You horny pervert!"

"I watch porn."

"All males do."

"I like to watch anal porn, but with the male fucking the female in the ass."

"Too bad for you, my ass is exit only."

"Same for you. My ass is exit only too."

"Such a shame. You have a nice ass, and I would have loved to give it a try."

"Not going to happen. But I do have some kink."

"Ooh, I knew it! Do tell."

I got my laptop and showed her a video clip. It was of a couple and a guy with a huge dick. The girl gave her boyfriend/husband a kiss. Then she walked over to the other guy with the huge dick. When the guy penetrated the girl with his big dick, the girl immediately started to orgasm. Within moments they were fucking, and the boyfriend/husband just sat there.

Denise gave me a questioning look.

"I don't understand myself exactly what it is that attracts me in this clip. It started after Carnival, probably due to what happened then. You know, you and another guy. I picture myself as the boyfriend/husband. It is a mix of feelings, powerless, humiliated by a larger dick, beaten by a better man. Also, the physical aspect, the way she starts to orgasm right after he put his monster in her."

"Is it something you would like to experience? Maybe to get it out of your system?"

"Hell no! If I ever catch you having sex with someone else, this relationship is over. I'm way too jealous."

"I get it, honey. I won't share you either."

***

A week later, when it was my birthday, I got a text, "I've figured out a birthday present you won't forget. It's a personal experience. But you got to trust me. Are you up for it?"

"What?"

"Not gonna tell you, but want your consent. No whining during or after. Are you in or out?"

I hesitated for a moment. This girl had me beaten up and gotten away with it. But then my little head started taking over the thinking. What if my hot girlfriend wants to sexperiment?

"I'm in."

A few hours later, I got another text, "Instructions on your bed. Remember, no whining."

On my bed was a note, handcuffs, and a ring gag. What the hell did I agree to? I had to shower and shave, put the ring gag on, and then sit on the bed with my hands cuffed behind my back, resting against the headboard.

I heard her enter the apartment. Due to the ring gag, I was already drooling. Then, some ruffling in the living room. She was only wearing a small strap-on when she came into the bedroom, nothing else. She climbed on the bed and looked me in the eye. Her pupils were wide.

"I took a pill from our stock. You know, from the good stuff. I'm so going to enjoy this."

She got up, grabbed my head with both hands and started slowly feeding the strap-on in my mouth.

I started to gag, and she immediately slapped my face, "Keep going."

She tried to face fuck me, I tried not to gag.

"Keep your tongue down."

She had evidently more experience with giving blow jobs than I have.

"Breath through your nose."

What other choice did I have? Suffocate? She pushed in again. Hell, I can't deepthroat. Luckily, she didn't push too far. She pulled out, pushed back in again, and kept repeating. I smelled her arousal.

"Ooh, you're a natural."

She smeared her pussy juices over the strap-on and continued.

"I think I keep you as a personal fluffer. You know, get my boyfriends hard so they can fuck me good, then clean them up and get them hard again so they can fuck me more."

She breathed heavier, "Guys with big dicks who can pound me good."

She smeared more pussy juices over the strap-on, "Not that excuse of a dick you're hiding."

She face-fucked me some more. Then she started to spasm. I'm not sure if it was an orgasm.

She lay on the bed, exhausted, sweating, smelling, those gorgeous breasts moving up and down with her breathing. The strap-on was obscenely sticking up.

After a few minutes, she caught her breath.

"Don't go anywhere, honey. I'm going to get Leroy."

Wait, what, Leroy? Who is Leroy? She wouldn't fuck some other guy, would she? I heard the front door. Then, more ruffling. The bedroom door opened a bit, and she put her head around the corner.

"Honey, I want you to meet Leroy. He's going to fuck me real hard."

In my head, I was begging, "No, please don't."

She opened the door wider, a big black dildo in one hand, a bottle of lube and vibrator in her other hand, and winked.

"Say hi to Leroy, honey. Oh, sorry, you can't."

She climbed on the bed again, facing me, her legs wide open. She applied lube on the dildo and then put the top against her pussy. Her pussy lips stretched as the top entered her pussy. It looked like it hurt. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. Then she put more of the dildo in her.

"Leroy, this feels so good. I love your big cock. Fuck me with that massive cock."

She slid the dildo partially out and then back in, a little further, and kept repeating.

"Oh yes, Leroy, pound me, use me like the slut I am."

She looked at me, and I could hear the slush-slush of the big dildo going in and out of her pussy. Suddenly she stopped and tried to put even more of the big dildo in her pussy. She took her vibrator and used it on her clit. Then she started to orgasm with the big dildo still in her pussy, looking gorgeous. Soon, she took the large dildo out, probably because it hurts by now.

She took her time to come down from her high. Then she removed the ring gag and handcuffs.

Laying down on the bed, her legs wide, "Why don't you come here and get your sloppy seconds?"

I moved on top of her and penetrated her with my now really hard dick.

She taunted, "Is it in yet? I can't feel it. It's so tiny."

I started to pound her, "You know, Leroy touched all the nice spots you can't reach with your little thingy."

That did it to me, and I came.

She whined, "Just what I thought, not even three minutes, while Leroy can go all night."

The roleplay stopped at that moment because she was too sore to continue. She looked me in the eyes, "Happy Birthday, honey." I put her in the shower and comforted her. She had done great!

The following days, she walked gingerly, and I had problems talking with a sore throat. We did have fun long afterward over this bizarre experiment.

*** MAY ***

We were discussing holiday plans.

"Honey, where do you want to go?"

"A surf spot in Southern Europe would be nice."

"Name one."

"Tarifa"

"Spain?"

"Yes."

For the next hour, she was sitting, bent over her laptop, looking for holiday stays.

"Would this be something?"

It was a nice-looking holiday apartment near Tarifa.

"Looks nice, but isn't it a bit pricey for two weeks?"

This one would blow a big hole in my savings.

Denise raised her eyebrows slightly and continued making the reservation.

"I've booked it for seven weeks. It will allow us to experience living together."

"Denise, I can't afford that."

"Don't worry, honey."

***

Finals were nearing, and I needed to focus on my studies. Spring had arrived, and the city was buzzing. Our local football club 'PSV' had barely missed the championship. All terraces were filled with people.

We spent all our free time together. We went to the opera, 'Carmen'. She surprised me with a 'Van Gogh' walking tour in Van Gogh Village Nuenen, a small village near Eindhoven. It was where he painted his early work like 'The Potato Eaters'. We were soulmates.

I decided to start my master's after the summer. There was no need to start working a job yet, and I wanted to try it.

*** JUNE ***

June was a busy month. Finals, completing a thesis, wrapping up projects. I was tired and looking forward to our holiday. Denise gave me time and space to do what I needed to do.

Graduation came, and she looked fantastic. Her dark blue long dress, showing off her hips, ass, and some cleavage without revealing too much, heals, hear beautifully done. I was so proud of her, and she was so proud of me.

Later that night, we started to make gentle love. When I entered her, she stopped me and said, "Don't move, stay still. I want to feel you in me."

She kept looking me in the eyes, searching for something, meanwhile caressing my face and hair with her hands. She gently pulled my face to her and kissed me. Then she looked me straight in the eyes again and suddenly said, "You love me, don't you?"

It was the truth. I loved Denise deeply, and my eyes gave it away. Then she grinned, "Goody, now give to me!"

And that's what I did.

*** JULY ***

The trip by car from Eindhoven to Malaga took me three days. I drove my Volvo alone, with all surf gear, and picked Denise up at Malaga airport. It took her only four hours to fly from Eindhoven to Malaga. The drive from Malaga to Tarifa also took a few hours.

We settled pretty fast in a routine. Coffee and breakfast early morning, work until early afternoon, lunch, and some siesta. Depending on the wind and weather conditions, I would go windsurfing, and Denise would read a book, hit the pool, or go shopping. She's not the person to spend all day on the beach. After surfing, I went to the supermarket to pick up groceries. Dinner is always late in the evening. We also took trips to places like Rhonda or the Marbella shopping center. Or we hit some local bar for beer and tapas or some local restaurant.

Again, I noticed being as gorgeous as Denise has its disadvantages. When she joined me at the supermarket, people stared at her like she was an alien. Rude! Some small boy even pointed his finger at Denise.

The first morning after arrival, when I came back from breakfast shopping, I saw a familiar face entered the building at the same time. It was one of the powerlifters, a bit too coincidental. It was the first time I noticed Denise's security this close.

"Hi, let me introduce myself, I'm Mark. But you probably already know that."

"Hi, Mark, I'm Jonas. I'm here together with Red."

Red was a red-bearded bodybuilder from the gym.

For practical reasons, we exchanged phone numbers and contact details. They were here for Denise's protection, and it made sense to stay in close contact. When we made trips, we informed them upfront of our plans. Sometimes, they even joined us.

Our sex life was 'steamy steady'. Nothing outrageous like in April, but we had our fun. Windsurf gear comes with a lot of rope. One night, I had her lying on her back, arms tied to the headboard, legs tied wide. I caressed all of her body for ages. Then I continued teasing her pussy and clit. Each time when I noticed her orgasm was starting, I held back. Denise is a one-orgasm girl, and I wanted her orgasm to explode. She did! She stayed snappish at me the next day.

But she took revenge. Cruelly. She tied me the same way and rode my cock slowly, her breasts swaying for my eyes, her face smiling at me. She moved too slowly to come. After a while, she increased her speed and took me over the edge.

She grabbed her vibe, scooted her bottom over, put her pussy near my face, and simply said, "EAT."

Eating your cum after you've come is not appealing, so my first natural reaction was to turn my head away.

She slapped my face, grabbed my nose, turned my head back, and repeated, "EAT."

She pinched my nose, and I opened my mouth to breathe. It was what she was waiting for, and she pressed her pussy against my mouth and started to ride.

"EAT."

With her other hand, she used her vibe on her clit. Her eyes were half closed. Pussy pushing out my cum, smearing all hers and mine juices over my face. She was pinching my nose, so I kept licking. While pressing herself against my face, she started to orgasm. Her beautiful, muscled legs were trembling. When her orgasm ended, she gave me breathing space.

With a cruel smile, "OOOPS."

The next day, I was snappish, and she had a huge grin all day.

*** EARLY AUGUST ***

During our stay, we met several people, like Mia and Clara. Denise and Mia started to talk, shared a beer, then some tapas, and then we met regularly.

First, I missed it, but they're a lesbian couple. Not too openly, not too many loving gestures. In The Netherlands, we don't care if you're straight, gay, non-binary, or anything else. In some parts of Spain, this is more complex.

One evening, after surfing, I got a text that I needed to go straight to Mia's and Clara's place for dinner.

"Ehw, take a shower first. You're salty and sandy. You'll find fresh towels and clothes on the shower bench."

All three were giddy and had already started with Sangria. After showering, I wanted to put on clean clothes, but there was only a wide shorts and a shirt.

"Denise, where is my underwear?"

"Not packed. You don't need it, honey."

We talked in Dutch, which Mia couldn't understand, and she asked concerned in English if everything was fine.

"All good. I wanted to give the little animal some breathing space and packed only wide shorts, not underpants."

Laughter was all around.

"It needs to. Sometimes, it gets so small I'm afraid it's dead already."

After another burst of laughter, Clara had laughing tears in her eyes.

The fun continued while the evening progressed.

Later, Mia got a bit nervous, "Guys, Clara and I have a question for you. We know you're open-minded and don't judge. You know we're a couple. But Clara is bi and sometimes has sex with guys. It's who she is, and I give her that."

To Denise, "And you're fucking hot. So would you two consider swapping partners?"

This request was unexpected. But no way I was going to share Denise. While still thinking about how I could decline their offer without hurting their feelings, Denise took control.

"Thank you for the offer, Mia, I'm flattered. But I'm also 100% straight, and sex with a girl isn't on my menu. Secondly, Mark and I are very jealous and don't share."

She gave me a short glance, "It must be difficult to be yourself in Spain. I respect how you handle your differences, and you must love each other to give each other this kind of freedom and trust."

She gave me another short glance, "I still owe Mark some retribution for a small indiscretion I made a while ago. What I'm willing to offer, within my boundaries, is a make-out session. But no penetration and no oral. Fingers and tongue stay out of my pussy. The same goes for Clara. She can make out with Mark and even play with his dick, but no oral and no penetration."

With a smirk, "We don't want accidents to happen tonight."

Then seriously, "If, and I do mean only if, we all agree to this, including Mark."

Mia is a black-haired skinny pixie, while Clara is all feminine with deep brown hair, brown eyes, wide hips, and large breasts. Both were much shorter than Denise and me.

Mia nodded enthusiastically with a lustful look. Clara gave me a nod and pleading eyes. Now, this decision came down to me. Do I want this? Would we stay within boundaries?

Clara was now boring holes with her eyes in my head.

I thought, "Well, let's help the girl out. We can't leave her hanging, can we?"

I nodded yes, too.

Denise slid out of her dress and bra, which gave her a small 'oh yeah' from Mia. Mia got naked and climbed on Denise's left leg. They started making out. While making out, she rubbed her pelvis over Denise's thigh and gyrated her upper body, rubbing her breasts against Denise's.

I undid myself off my shirt. Clara hesitated and then got naked, too. She had a dark bush and climbed on my lap.

Clara was sitting on my lap, kissing me, and took my cock out of my shorts. When it was out, she took it in both hands. She was fascinated. She offered me her breasts, and I started to play with them, sucked, pinched her nipples, and licked her under her breasts. She continued to play with my cock with both of her hands.

Mia was masturbating, making cute tiny noises. Clara was now slowly jacking me off, still hypnotized by my cock. Denise had a strange look.

The sounds next to me became more frantic. Meanwhile, I focused on red fire trucks with loud bells and sirens.

Mia was begging now, "Please, please, help me, please."

I saw Denise moving slightly, which made Mia fall aside from Denise. Denise held her tightly.

Clara was about to make me cum. I pinched her nipples again, which made her look me in the eyes. At that moment, I came all over her hands. She looked down, seeing her hands covered in my cum. She had a surprised and panicked look.

Next to me, Denise and Mia got up. Denise led Mia behind Clara, her breasts pressing against Clara's shoulders. Denise took Mia's hand and guided it to Clara's pussy. Mia took the hint and started to rub Clara. Next, Denise took Clara's cum covered right hand and put it in front of Clara's face. Clara looked even more panicked.

"LICK."

Denise put the first finger of Clara's hand in Clara's mouth. Clara started licking my cum off her finger. Denise proceeded with the next finger.

"LICK."

Clara obediently followed Denise's commands. Mia kept rubbing Clara. After Clara had cleaned both hands, Denise looked her in her eyes, then at my cock, and then back in her eyes.

"LICK."

Clara was now in a state of total panic.

"On your knees and LICK."

Mia helped Clara from my lap to the ground on her knees. Her face was only centimeters away from my cock. She looked at Denise, still panicked.

"LICK. You made the mess, so you need to clean it up. I'm not taking him home looking like that."

Mia, while still rubbing Clara, started to push Clara's head to my cock. Clara was breathing hard now and started to lick my cock. She opened her mouth to wrap her lips around my cock.

"Not in your mouth. Lick it off."

Mia gently guided Clara's head and kept rubbing Clara, Clara kept cleaning up my cum, and Denise kept giving directions.

When Clara had cleaned me, Denise gave a nod to Mia. Mia shifted position and held Clara. Denise reached down between Clara's thighs. I couldn't see what she did exactly, but Clara started to orgasm.

After a few minutes, Mia and Denise picked Clara up and took her to bed. While Mia stayed with Clara, Denise returned. Silently, we put our clothes on and left.

That night, Denise ravaged me and killed me. And then again.

I woke up with the smell of fresh coffee. I was wondering how to bring up last evening's events. But Denise beat me to it.

"God, I was so jealous. When she started licking your cock, I could strangle her."

"You had Mia, didn't she turn you on?"

"Oh God no. It was high school all over. Practicing with girlfriends so we knew how to kiss a boy."

"But how come you tried to kill me in bed last night then?"

"I wanted to reclaim you. Make you mine again, so you won't go back to that bitch."

We both had to laugh.

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12