This is not a Love Story Ch. 10

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
9.2k words
4.16
1.5k
1

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
61 Followers

Ch. 10

What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** END OF MARCH ***

Now that our unofficial commitment for life had become real, we faced new problems.

Our first problem was that I didn't know what I wanted to do for a job. The current contract was ending this upcoming summer. Should I stay with the German company, or do I want to find another job, preferably in the Eindhoven area?

Next were the discussions Denise and I had about money, like many other couples. But our problem was way different because we didn't lack any money. Denise was already wealthy and became wealthier by the day. The real estate and property development took off, thanks to Aron.

It was the position I was in I didn't like. I didn't want to get any part of Denise's wealth and wanted to be an equal partner. When we started to look for a new house, it became apparent that my wish was unrealistic. I make decent money for a guy my age, and I don't have any debts. I always thought that when I wanted to buy a house, I had to go to a bank and apply for a mortgage. My earnings would then hopefully be enough to buy a nice one.

Denise can spend millions without a problem and does not need any bank or mortgage. I had to let my romantic view go of starting together with nothing. I never expected to have a girlfriend buying our house for us.

In the end, Aron convinced me to approach the situation differently. We met Sandra and him at least two times a week. Mostly, Denise and Sandra talked about girl's stuff, while Aron and I discussed security for his business. Sometimes, we wandered to different topics, like buying a new house.

"Mark, Denise is wealthy and wants to buy a large house. She can afford it, and it would make sense for tax reasons. Why wouldn't you let her? Pride? Would it be different if she was a boy and you were a girl?

And if you buy a larger property, it will be easier to protect you with security. It won't take long before Denise's success gets notified by criminals.

You know, Sandra and I share everything. We handle life as a couple. Why don't you look at it that way? Be one entity, one couple."

As always, Aron had thought it through and had a point.

***

I was staying at home in Eindhoven and needed to visit headquarters less than previously. Denise made sure we went often to the Gym. During training, we would discuss mundane stuff like what we would have for dinner or laundry.

The talks with Aron made me realize we needed to improve our security. First in our house, and second, after discussing it with Denise at Denise's office. The company grew fast and hired new people. Therefore, office automation needed to be updated. Thank God I got help from Mike, and we moved everything into the cloud, added two-step verification, set up a secure VPN network, migrated dedicated applications to cloud versions, etc. Mike was a wizard in these environments.

We also hired a company, one of Denise's customers, to maintain and improve the network and office environment. They were doing a great job, although Mike and I kept a close look.

To be sure, Mike and I added a separate security layer. Just plain common-sense stuff, like monitoring when a system is up and running, when it goes online, and which services are running.

While testing a trial version on my laptop, I noticed a nosy Denise was checking my browser history. Why would she do that? Did she want to know for herself? Or was it requested by Karin? It was not like I was keeping it a secret from her.

I decided to put a bunch of images in my browser history, showing women fisting themselves, vaginal and anal, and it probably won't take her long to figure out the message.

Three days later, after dinner, when I was checking some logs, she came into my office, sat down in the chair opposite my desk, and said, "You caught me, but I won't go fuck myself."

I was grinning, "Too bad, it was something I was looking forward to. Was it Karin's idea, or did you do this yourself?"

She sighed, "Karin wants to be sure you're ok, honey."

I was wondering, "What would you have done when you would have found something disturbing?"

"Then I would get back at Karin and go from there."

Now I had caught her, it was time to try to gain some advantage out of it, "You know I don't hide my fantasies for you? What was it you were secretly hoping for to see?"

She blushed, "A guy manhandling his girlfriend and taking what he wants."

It just took me seconds to get around the desk and to pull her out of the chair, bend her over the desk, pulled down her trousers, thong, and my trousers, before I buried my cock in her pussy. It was wet already!

She shrieked, and her first reaction was to fight me off. I was not having it and held her tight. To be sure, I asked her softly, "Color?'

She whimpered, "Green."

I took her as hard and as long as I could, and I didn't care if she would orgasm or not. This one was to get my rocks off.

After I came, I pulled out, put my trousers on, and went downstairs for a beer. A few minutes later, I heard the shower, and half an hour later, Denise came downstairs.

She snuggled up to me, and when I raised my eyebrows, she said, "I liked it, honey."

***

Our sex life was hot and steamy. One evening, she came home late, frustrated and agitated. She looked at me and commanded, "Come with me."

She went upstairs, undressed, climbed on the bed on her knees, and waited for me, "Put that ugly thingy in me. Give it to me."

I fucked her hard doggy style while she was using her vibe on her clit. When she came, she almost trashed me off the bed. She turned around with a relieved look, "Here, let me help you out."

She jerked me off all over her breasts. Then she offered her breasts to clean them up, her breasts tasting like lavender.

***

It worked both ways. I had an early online meeting, which was not going well. Denise was still in bed. Her first meeting would be later that morning.

I went back into bed, parted her legs, and entered her. She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and took me willingly, "Oh, you poor guy. Need it that bad? Don't you worry. Take it out on me. I'm here for you. Let your little animal play in its happy place."

I came hard, and she comforted me, "I'm here for you. If you need it, just come and get it."

***

Another time, when I came home from a three-day trip to headquarters, Denise was waiting for me on the bed, wearing beautiful lingerie. Candles, food, and drinks were waiting. She sent me to the shower to clean up and "To prepare my ass."

When I came back to the bedroom, she laid me down on my back and started to massage my whole body. From my toes to my sleep on my head, from my fingers to my stomach. Meanwhile, she kept comforting me, kissing me, feeding me with oysters, strawberries, and sips of champagne. At one point, she climbed on me and started to ride on me for a few minutes. "To get me in the mood."

Then she turned me on my stomach and repeated her actions. When she reached my ass, she opened it up with her fingers and lube. She fed me one more oyster and one sip of champagne, buckled her small strap-on, entered me, and rode me softly for a few minutes. She kept kissing me and whispering loving words in my ear.

Next, she unbuckled, put some champagne in her pussy, pulled my head to it, and rode my mouth, encouraging me, while I licked the champagne out of her pussy.

She kept repeating these kinds of actions for hours. It was uncontested. Denise could do this only with the one she loves. To claim me, to declare her love for me, to own me, and to possess me.

And she possesses me.

*** APRIL ***

One evening, Aron sat across me at the table while Denise and Sandra were in the kitchen, "Mark, I would like to talk to you about our difficulties.

When Sandra and I noticed the speed at which you and Denise were progressing, I was concerned you might not be strong enough to handle her. Sandra believed in you. I had my doubts due to how you ran away the first time we met. The incident in Marbella strengthened my belief.

That's why I came up with the freeloader story. I wanted to see how you would react under pressure and if you wanted to fight for her.

However, Sandra and I didn't anticipate that you would threaten us with not having a complete family life, denying us to see grandkids, and we certainly didn't expect you to figure us out, Sandra playing being on your side, me playing as an enemy.

I'm not sorry for what I did. I wanted to be sure. Sandra has always been on your side. She is also hugely impressed with how you faced your fear."

At that, I stopped him, "Wait a minute, what do you know about that?"

He looked me in the eyes, "Denise and you share everything, right, as a couple should do? Why do you think Sandra and I wouldn't?

Why do you think I called you the morning after the event to invite you to the party? I wanted to hear your voice and know if you were okay."

I took a deep breath. My least favorite father-in-law knew I had let his little girl take on two random guys because I had a mental failure. It was not looking good.

He saw my struggle and decided to help me, "I care for you. You make Denise happy, and that is important to me."

His eyes drifted away, "At your age, Sandra and I went through a difficult time. Sandra discovered how I was making money and didn't want to do anything with it. We broke up. At least that's how I felt.

Karin and Sandra were roommates, and one day, Karin came over. She wanted pills, and I wanted sex. Sandra caught us, and it took me almost a year to get Sandra back."

Karin was the sleaze caught by Sandra! And they were roommates previously! That information puts everything in a whole new context!

Aron continued, "I want to say that this is about overcoming difficulties. That makes you stronger. When Sandra and I got back together, we became a strong couple. Just like Denise and you are now. I'm happy and proud of Denise and you."

He grinned, "When you propose to Denise, I expect you to ask me properly for my permission first."

That was not going to happen.

***

We had more sessions with Karin. The first session was about the event, me facing my fear. Karin was happy my nightmares were gone, and our relationship had gotten stronger.

One session was about how to handle the difference in financial wealth. Denise wanted to share her wealth with me, but I was reluctant.

After I caught her checking on my browser history, the third session was about privacy within a relationship. Issues like discussing things with your friends that you don't discuss with your partner? Can you watch porn without disclosing to your partner what your fantasy is? It was all new to us.

***

The hunt for a new house was going slow. Denise figured that it could take over a year to find something. There are not that many suitable mansions for sale in our region.

Aron's party was going to be in May. They had hired professional help for their party. The only thing they expected from me was to attend.

Headquarters wanted me to get involved in another version of the new machine at a new plant near Parma, Italy, which would take multiple weeks. I didn't want to go. According to my contract, I only needed to go for a maximum of two weeks. I complained to Denise about it.

"Honey, why don't you talk to them? They're reasonable people."

I talked to my manager, and he got HR involved. HR asked me to come over to discuss changing my temporary contract into a long-term one. They even sent a decent proposal, including relocation support, expressing they wanted me due to how I handled the French customer.

When I showed Denise the contract, she asked me if she could look it over, "Honey, contracts are part of my daily work life."

I gave it to her and informed HR I would get back to them soon. Denise took my contract and had her people working on it. Four days later, I got a revised version back and was dumbfounded.

"Denise, they'll never accept this."

"We'll see, honey."

***

My birthday was coming up. Around the same time, we had an appointment with HR. Denise insisted on coming along to see Gabrielle, Katja, Kurt, and Mike, and she wanted to meet my manager and some of the people at headquarters.

Once again, we stayed with Gabrielle and Kurt. Denise and Gabrielle had arranged a small birthday party barbecue on Saturday with some of my colleagues and people we knew.

Friday, before the birthday party, we met with my manager and HR about having me work for them long-term. Denise made a professional presence, which I was used to, but I noticed the other people in the room got nervous.

After introductions, one of the HR managers asked us about their proposal. I thanked them for giving me a chance to start with the company over a year ago, but their current contract proposal required too much traveling, which would burn me out.

The other HR manager asked, friendly, "What do you have in mind?"

Denise smiled and answered, "My HR team has assessed your proposal and made a counterproposal. We've analyzed data like the average earnings for these jobs in this region and the average earnings for the same jobs in the Eindhoven area. Here, let me show you some figures."

She handed out booklets with sheets. My manager had a small smile.

Denise continued, "Mark likes working with your company, but there are a few issues.

First, we should reduce the traveling and transfer time. We have enough airports, like Eindhoven, Düsseldorf, Brussels, and Amsterdam, so there is no reason to let him drive those long distances. Flights and transfer arrangements to the plants will improve Mark's productivity.

Second, a maximum of seven nights a month away seems sufficient.

Third, we think our financial proposal is fair for people like Mark, who are in high demand. You have numerous open positions for people like Mark."

The first HR manager excused himself and made a short phone call. Minutes later, our CEO, Thomas, entered the room. This company had hundreds of employees, and now he was here?

He assessed the situation, got a brief rundown, leaned back, and looked at Denise's proposal. "We won't pay this salary."

Denise didn't budge and turned a page in the booklet, "I would like you to look at your latest published financial report, showing your company is financially healthy.

We even highlighted your complimentary comment, 'This company can only maintain its success due to its loyal employees.'"

He looked at her, still unimpressed, "I don't think this matters regarding Mark's contract."

Her face changed, becoming more ruthless, and I saw a bit of Aron now, "My company specializes in property development and real estate, offices, and housing. We deal with many companies in the Eindhoven region to provide housing solutions, including relocation, for their growing expat workforce."

Our CEO responded, "What has this to do with Mark's contract?"

Denise answered, "We are in close contact with their HR departments, and some of them know Mark and have already requested a job interview on several occasions.

We've already received requests for five job interviews with Mark next week."

She remained silent for a moment before she placed the knock-out, "They are also interested in Mark's colleagues and would like to schedule job interviews with them too. They've already asked us for relocation possibilities."

They were all taking in her words. She threatened them not only to end my contract and arrange work for me in Eindhoven but also to do the same for my colleagues. For example, if I had left, that might have been a problem. When I would have taken Mike and Kurt with me, then Le Mans would have been a disaster.

The CEO talked in German to the HR people and my manager, "We can't have this. Arrange an appointment with her boss."

The second HR manager answered him in German, "Thomas, she is the boss. We've already investigated her company, and it's real and legit."

I quickly translated the words of the HR manager into Dutch for Denise, who continued, "Have a look at our proposal, and you'll see it's fair. We'll get back to you in a week."

With that, we stood up, thanked them, and left.

***

During dinner, we had fun telling Kurt, Gabrielle, Katja, and Mike about our meeting with HR and Thomas, our CEO. Kurt was surprised that Thomas attended, while Mike hoped that if I got a better contract, he would get an improved contract. They sure could use extra money for their upcoming wedding.

Katja told us about the wedding plans, and they had their eyes on a venue. She had bought a wedding dress and had arranged a fitting for Gabrielle and Denise to see the dress.

Gabrielle was proudly showing her belly that her pregnancy was going well. Kurt had already prepared the nursery.

That night Denise and I ended up in a horny sixty-nine.

***

The following morning, Kurt, Mike, and I arranged breakfast. I was in the kitchen, and when I opened a drawer for a bread knife, my eyes got attracted to a pen. It was not the pen itself, but it had an advertising logo of a well-known swinger's club. I picked up the pen, looked at it, then at Kurt. He was looking at me, blushed, and walked away.

Minutes later, Gabrielle came into the kitchen, giggling, grabbed my arm, and took me outside, "You've discovered our little secret. Are you shocked?"

"Not shocked, but surprised. I thought you were focusing on making a baby, and sex with others won't help with that."

"When it took us longer than expected to get pregnant, sex became work. It was no longer fun, and we both got frustrated. One day, we saw an advertisement, looked at each other, and figured, what the hell, let's give it a try."

"I already wondered how comfortable you were with those guys in the hotel room in Düsseldorf."

She giggled more, "You mean taking on two guys at once? Been there, done that."

"Does Denise know?"

She smiled, "One of the scenarios we've discussed to 'face your fear' was to visit the club. Denise refused because she isn't into swinging."

Her demeanor got more serious, "Listen, Mark, for Kurt and me, it worked. We did it a couple of times but have stopped for now. Swinging is not something I would recommend to Denise and you, and it wouldn't fit you."

We hugged, and she whispered, "If you ever consider swinging, let us know."

When I entered the house, Denise was waiting for me. I wasn't giving anything away, and I suddenly understood why the latest session with Karin was about privacy in a relationship.

"What was that about, honey?"

"Gabrielle just declared her love for me again."

"Sure honey, keep dreaming."

***

The party went great, and it was a fun afternoon with beer, wine, and food. During the afternoon, I saw Denise and Gabrielle talking, probably about me finding out about Kurt's and Gabrielle's swinging adventure.

That night, Denise tried to get my reaction, "Honey, would you mind if I joined Gabrielle on a night out?"

I played it cool, "Sure, 'though I didn't know you're into karting too?"

She smiled and gave me a playful pet on my head.

***

A week later, we got a revised contract proposal from HR. I was happy with it and decided to accept it. Denise was glad for me, and we celebrated it in the evening. I had spent a small fortune on flowers, seafood, and champagne, and when she came home, I had the table set and ready.

A seafood platter was waiting to emphasize my thankfulness. Denise climbed on my lap and gave me a long, lingering kiss.

"Honey, I've booked a hotel in Domburg for your birthday, from Thursday to Sunday. I've already arranged with your HR people to have a day off. They're nice people."

We both knew they were just plain scared of her.

***

Domburg is a small tourist coast place in the south of The Netherlands. We spent our days having fun, talking, having sex, eating, drinking, walking on the beach, sleeping, and in that specific order.

jasnaw
jasnaw
61 Followers