This is not a Love Story Ch. 13

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
4k words
3.88
1.6k
00

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
58 Followers

Ch. 13

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** AUGUST ***

Mia and Clara stayed with us for two weeks. Unlike Gabrielle, they stayed dressed and used bikinis at the pool. The atmosphere was relaxed.

One evening, Denise was still busy in the kitchen. Clara sat on a lounger on the opposite of Mia, and they were facing each other. I was sitting close behind Clara. In between them was a small space.

Clara called Denise, "Denise, could you get over here?"

When Denise got outside and saw us, she hesitated. The analogy of her sitting with Gabrielle on the lounger when they tricked me, was not lost on her. Only this time, we were all dressed.

Mia asked, "Denise, could you sit with us? Come here, between Clara and me. We want to talk with you. Turn around so you face Clara."

Denise was pale, and she understood what this was about. Mia put her arms around Denise, Clara held Denise's face, and I grabbed Denise's hands from behind Clara.

Mia continued, "Look at Clara. At times, she needs a man to play with. I let her. It wouldn't be fair to deny her that. Don't you think she is entitled to play with a man?"

Clara took over, "Luckily, we have a nice man around, and I can't resist him. I want him."

I added, "After last week, I think this would be fair. You had Gabrielle for a week. Surely, you can let me take Clara to the bedroom for one evening."

We planned the setup together with Karin. Karin wanted to make Denise feel the consequences of her actions when one partner in a relationship was tricked or trapped by the other partner.

Quickly, Clara and I walked to the third bedroom while Mia was soothing Denise and closed the door. I guessed it would take Denise less than five minutes before she would act. In reality, it was less than one minute.

Outside, we heard a heartbreaking, "No!"

Denise hurried to the bedroom and opened the door, looking desperate, "You can't do that," to find us playing a game of cards with our clothes on.

"Hi Denise, do you want to join us?"

Meanwhile, Mia was laughing out loud. Denise's demeanor changed from desperate to angry. Without another word, she turned around and walked back to Mia. Clara and I followed quickly.

First, a laughing Mia ended up in the pool. It didn't stop Mia from laughing. Next was Clara, already laughing out loud, too, thrown in the pool by Denise. Lastly, she tried to throw me in the pool. I had to laugh so hard, I couldn't resist much but took her with me into the pool.

After a few minutes, we all climbed out of the water. Denise was sobbing next to me. She got the message.

That night, we cuddled.

***

The following evening, Mia and Carla started to ask questions. The domination game had picked their interest.

Denise explained to them, "I guess I always had these fantasies. At first, it was about dominating a male. Later, it became about dominating people.

Mark and I are progressing slowly. We must be careful. A mistake can hurt people seriously, and I don't want to hurt people. I'm still new to this and learning."

Mia asked Denise, "Do you use a lot of toys?"

"It's not about the toys. I try to get into other people's heads. To find out what people secretly want and then play games with their minds and feelings. I want to push them outside their comfort zone in a safe environment.

When I manage to do that, it gives me a rush, and I get my rocks off.

The toys are only an aid. Take them to your bedroom tonight and have a look, but do clean them before you return them," and winked.

Clara asked, "Do you always play the dominant role?"

"Mostly yes, only sometimes Mark and I switch roles. He can be a nasty bastard, and I love It. To let go of my control. Mark likes to play both roles."

That night, the girls took the overnight bag with toys and returned it the following morning.

***

Clara and I were preparing dinner when my curiosity took control, "Clara, how do you meet guys? You know, hook up?"

"Ooh, Mark, are you applying?"

"I was just wondering how you meet other people?"

I had these questions on my mind for a while now. If, and it was a big if, I would allow Denise to dominate other people, then we needed a way of finding them.

Clara answered, "For us, it's quite simple. When we feel like it, we visit a club and try to find a couple where the girl is bicurious. If the girl responds to Mia, I'll try to seduce the guy."

"Does it work?"

She was smiling now, "Mostly, yes. Sometimes, the girl is too straight, like Denise. Or the guy too uptight, like you."

"And does it always work out? Do you both get what you want?"

"One time, it went wrong for the other couple. The girl was cute, friendly, and sexy. The guy had spent too much time in the gym and behaved like an arrogant asshole.

I left him behind and went home. Mia and the girl were already home, and when I opened the front door, the girl got his first text, demanding she would return to him.

She stayed and wanted a threesome. The boyfriend kept texting, demanding to get back. She replied to each of his texts with a picture of her doing sexual acts with us.

Two days later, she returned to her home, and he had already left permanently."

I took a sharp breath. The story Clara told me was kind of similar to one of my nightmares, the one where a couple of girls took Denise away from me.

Clara understood why I had asked, "Mark, picking up people in a club is not the way to go for you. If it were me, I would invest in long-term relationships, find people you can trust and want to play."

"Ooh, Clara, are you applying?"

She flushed, "Well, Mia and I talked it over, and we would like to try. We're curious what Denise could do with us."

Her request was not unexpected. The previous day, Clara and Mia had already shown interest. I trust the girls, it would be a safe environment, and most importantly, they have no dicks.

"Clara, did you talk with Denise?"

"We first wanted to know where you stand."

It took me a moment to decide, "Let's do it like this. You can ask Denise. When she comes to me without tricking or blindsiding me, the decision will be Denise's. But if she tricks me, it will be a definite 'No.'"

She gave me a high five.

***

Later that night, Denise and I had our pillow talk, "Honey, the girls are asking me more about the domination game. I think they want to try it."

Denise had come to me first, and Clara had been clever enough to show some interest. It gave Denise a chance to talk to me first.

I asked, "Do you want to?"

She looked me in the eyes, "We love and trust them. What do you think?"

I smiled, "Denise, if you want to, go for it. Play with them and get it out of your system."

"Honey, I want you to participate. It is our journey, and I want to do this one together. Will you do that? For me?"

She surprised me. I assumed they would have wanted a girl-only session, "Does this mean I can fuck Clara?"

She smacked my head playfully, "Pervert."

At moments like these, her eyes were like the Caribbean Sea, filled with blue colors, glistening, too beautiful to resist.

***

At breakfast, it became the main topic. Denise explained to them about our color coding 'green-yellow-red' and asked them about their boundaries.

Clara smirked, "Bring it on."

Mia was more hesitant, "Mark, I don't want to have sex with a male."

Denise grinned, "Mark neither."

Then Denise's face got serious, "If you want to do this, then we're going to play by my rules. You must obey and do as I say. I want your consent. Before we continue, are you sure, and do you agree?"

We all agreed.

"Goody, Mia, take your clothes off."

I saw the panic in Mia's eyes. Was she regretting it already?

"Now. Your butt is too cute to hide away. Today, I want you naked when we're at the villa."

Reluctantly, Mia took off her clothes.

"Get your butt over here and turn around."

Mia hesitantly turned her butt to Denise and received a loud smack.

"That's for not obeying me fast enough. Now I want you to stand still so I can enjoy your butt."

Then Denise placed her feet in Clara's lap, "Clara, I could use a feed rub.

Honey, could you get Clara some lotion for my feet? And clear the table?"

The role play had started.

***

Later, when I was working behind my laptop at the kitchen table, Denise took the chair next to me. I had a feeling what was on her mind.

I glanced at her, "You're alright? Any doubts"

"I'm doubting if I can handle it when you stick your ugly little thingy into Clara's pussy. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that."

"Denise, you don't have to. You'll be in charge. It should be fun for you, and don't let anything happen that makes you uncomfortable."

"It has to feel real. The moment you stick that thingy into Clara, it will trigger my jealousy button. You know, the shock, the rush, it will connect us. Your thingy might be sticking into Clara, but we will have sex with our minds and share these feelings.

The same will occur if we would play with Gabrielle and Kurt. The moment I take his cock in my mouth, you'll go ballistic. Knowing I'll trigger those feelings within you, having that power over you, that fluids my pussy.

And makes it real."

"Denise, do you fantasize about having sex with another guy? Do you want to open our relationship?"

"God, no, I only want to do this when we play, in a safe environment, having talked first and trusting each other completely. You know I can only have sex with you, with the one who I love.

But if we take this road, it will change our relationship. It might even hurt us. Are we able to deal with these jealous feelings?"

I was thinking about what she said. She was right. If we take this step, it will change our relationship.

"Tell me, Denise, what would you want?"

"I would like to try it. I have this urge and want to give in to it. We'll stop if it doesn't work out or someone gets hurt. We'll take the risk. We might hurt each other, but we promise to have each other's back.

The worst thing that could happen is losing us. That won't happen again.

I want to fight that spider in your head. Turn the 'fight-or-flight' reflex into talking and communicating. You're gonna be the father of my children. I want you to stop fearing."

It was no surprise that she wanted to try this, but it was a surprise that she wanted to fix me.

"Honey, you always say you want the best version of me. I want the best version of you."

With that, she stood up and hugged me.

***

Meanwhile, Mia had a hard time. Denise used and abused the poor little pixie, smacked her butt, pinched and twisted her nipples, and let her perform all kinds of humiliating tasks.

Multiple times, Mia was called for 'pussy-inspection,' Denise would check if her pussy was not leaking, "Cause we don't want to have snail trails around the house."

With each squeal, scream, or shriek, Mia looked happier, like she understood the humor of it. And to be honest, the slaps and whacks didn't leave fingerprints.

However, each time Mia endured Demise's abuse, Clara was ordered to do something nice for Denise. When Denise pinched Mia's nipples, Clara had to apply sun protection to Denise's breasts. It hugely annoyed Clara. She couldn't protect her girl against Denise's whims.

Mia had figured it out. Denise was playing a mind game with Clara. Clara was Denise's target.

Late afternoon, we went for a drink and tapas. Denise insisted that Mia would sit with her and acted very possessive regarding Mia. Clara got to do tasks like ordering drinks and food or getting the bill.

At the villa, the girls and I were outside when Denise came holding the overnight bag with toys. She took a small butt plug and a bottle of anal lube out of the bag and handed them over to Mia, "Mia, get your slut ready. I want her back in thirty minutes, wearing this buttplug. You need to help her prepare."

Clara protested, "I have never had something in my butt! You can't expect this from me."

Denise snarled, "You do anything I say. If I don't see you proudly parading that buttplug in thirty minutes, I'm gonna put Mark's cock in Mia's ass."

Clara responded, "But Mia is gay!"

"So? I'm straight, but that didn't stop you last year. Mark is straight, and I let him suck cock. Your choice, Clara. You do it, or Mia has to do it," and appealed to Clara's feelings for protecting Mia.

Mia looked at me in horror, "Did she make you suck cock?"

I nodded, Mia shrieked, pulled Clara's arm, "Come with me, you have to do this. You know I can't."

Clara, "No."

Denise, smiling, "Yes."

Clara, "No. I can't do that."

Denise, "Mia, get your ass over here, so I can show Clara how to stuff an ass with a buttplug."

Clara snatched the buttplug away from Denise, "Mia, come with me."

Denise called out, "Thirty minutes, our bedroom. Mia, make sure the slut is ready."

Denise came over to me, "You're okay? Have you thought it over?"

Her whole demeanor changed, and she became soft and tender.

"I'm hesitating. It's not about tonight but about the road we take. What will be next? I'm not sure if I'm ready for that."

"Honey, let's take it step by step. Can you handle tonight?"

"Yes, they've no dicks, which helps. But what about you?"

She looked at me full of love, "You were so brave when I cuckolded you, and with your support to start this journey, first with Gabrielle, now with those two, I think I owe you a favor. Tonight is your lucky night.

But I have one request. Take me and claim me in the upcoming days. I need to feel I'm yours, yours only. Would you do that?"

I kissed her, "Denise, you'll always be the only one for me."

Denise took my hand, "Time for you to get ready."

In our bedroom, she made me lie down naked on the bed, on my back, "This way, Mia will feel less intimidated."

She took off her clothes, climbed on me, and started to ride me slowly. She was making love to me, kissing me, kissing my neck, playing with my nipples, caressing my face. She stopped riding me but kept my cock in her. She continued caressing and making love to me.

When the girls reappeared, they were hesitant to enter our bedroom. Denise smiled, climbed off me, walked over to a very nervous Clara, and hugged her.

Clara climbed on my legs, just in front of my cock. Denise gave my cock a few thugs and put a condom on. Clara was now breathing hard, her brown eyes looking down at me. I wondered what she was thinking right now.

Denise walked over to Mia, took her close, hugged her, and whispered something. Mia nodded yes. They hugged and walked back to the bed.

"Mia, this is a cock. I know it disgusts you, but I can assure you, this one is harmless. Now, I'm asking you to touch it. With a finger or your hand. It can't hurt you."

Mia slowly reached out and touched my cock.

"You're doing great. Do you think you can touch it again with your hand?"

Denise was now standing behind Mia, holding her tight. Carefully Mia reached out with her hand and grabbed my cock.

Denise whispered, "Good girl, now Clara will move forward, and you put the cock into Clara. Do you think you can do that?"

Mia nodded yes. Clara got up, moved forward, and then let herself down. Meanwhile, Mia put my cock in Clara's pussy, which made Clara sigh, and she started to ride me.

Clara's eyes looked at me, then at Denise, and finally rested at Mia. She moved sideways, riding me but kissing Mia. Denise started to kiss me.

It was weird. Clara and Mia were making love, Denise and I were making love, but in the meantime, Clara was fucking me.

Denise had made a dream come true. She had given something to Clara that Mia couldn't provide. She managed to involve Mia, all in a fun way. I was a tool, and the domination roleplay was a way to make it happen.

Did we have kinky sex? No! I didn't fuck Clara in the ass, and Mia didn't perform oral on Clara while I fucked Clara, nothing of that. We made love.

I was wondering, who was the bigger hero? Was it Denise for making it happen, even willing to share me for the first time? Or was it Mia who allowed her bisexual girlfriend Clara to be herself without any reservations?

***

The following morning, during breakfast, it became apparent that last night's event had strengthened the bond between the three girls, and I could sense they were relieved.

Jokes were flying over the table, like Denise to Clara, "Sorry for last night's cock. Next time, I'll find you a bigger one."

Or Mia, "How did you enjoy a real woman for once?" Which gave her a friendly smack from Denise.

***

The rest of the days, the girls got raunchier, and I, as the only male, became their target. At one moment, I got fed up with it. It was early evening, and the ladies were drinking Sangria. Denise was talking about what would happen if she stayed at a villa with a pool for a week, accompanied by three boys.

I walked to her and took her hand, "Come with me."

I pulled her to the bedroom while she protested, "Honey, no, it was a joke, honey?"

I didn't hesitate, pushed her down on the bed, and pulled her bikini bottoms down. She smirked at me, "Honey, are you gonna take me? Don't you think you'll embarrass our guests?"

Our bedroom window was open, and I heard two chairs move outside. We would have an audience.

I moved down for lubrication and put some spit in her pussy. Denise was taunting me, "Hurry up, the ice cubes of my Sangria are melting."

I moved up and entered her. Denise, aware of our audience, kept taunting me, "Let me know if it's in."

Surfing made my muscles strong and my endurance better. I took my time to fuck Denise, but not overly aggressive. It was a long fuck which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Denise got in the mood and encouraged me, "Yes, give it to me. Do me. Take me. Make me yours. Harder!"

I took my time and buried my dick deep in her pussy. I wasn't the only one enjoying this fuck. Denise enjoyed it, too, making all the familiar sounds.

I kept fucking her as long as possible and then came hard. When I looked at Denise, she had a pleading look, "Honey?"

I kissed her and moved down to fulfill my pussy cleaning task, much to the delight of Denise. Eventually, I took her over the edge with my tongue, leading to a hoarse moan.

Outside, I heard Mia and Clara clapping their hands, "Well done, Mark. The slut needed a good fuck."

***

For the last week, it was just the two of us. One morning, Denise asked me to walk with her to the pool house at the back of the pool. It houses the pool installation and has additional storage space.

"What do you think about the storage space?"

"It's a nice space, why?"

"The villa is for sale. We could use the pool house to store your windsurf gear. We could add two more bedrooms and bathrooms at the back of the villa.

We would have to update it so we could rent it out. What do you think?"

"I love this villa, but isn't it expensive?"

"For the past three years, we've rented accommodation for the summer. Now, it will be just another investment.

When we're not using it, we can rent it out to people we help with relocation to Eindhoven. They can rent a villa in Spain from a trusted company, with enough rooms to invite their whole family.

What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea!"

***

We got a video call from Kurt and Gabrielle. They were both naked above the waist, and the video only showed their upper bodies. Gabrielle was sitting behind Kurt.

After catching up, Gabrielle asked, "Kurt, didn't you want to say something?"

"Yes, Denise, I found it very childish."

Denise, surprised, "What?"

"Asking me to stop masturbating and then sending Gabrielle back with a vagina as large as a Zeppelin. When I stuck my penis in her, we both couldn't feel a thing."

Denise was grinning, "So, what did you do?"

jasnaw
jasnaw
58 Followers
12