This Is Our Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

"So... do you?" She bit her lower lip nervously. There was a confident grin threatening to break out behind it, though.

"I dunno, I haven't really seen them yet, have I?" He gave her the same eyebrow waggle he'd given Miss C right before she'd kissed him.

She giggled. "OK, but... oh gosh, nobody better come in here..." Heather grasped the bottom of her sweater and slid it slowly upward. There, for the first time, he laid eyes on her tummy. She had a little more padding than the other girls he'd seen naked of late, but it suited her. Heather's beauty was a thing of curves.

Then it was up over her bra, and he scrapped his old definition of "curves" altogether. It couldn't possibly cover these. Frankly, he was impressed that her bra was able to cover them. Conner had spent enough time as a younger man browsing his mom's lingerie catalogs to recognize a minimizer when he saw one. Lord, how this one was straining to do its job. Two navy blue cups encased these twin mounds of Heather-flesh, and it was clear they were digging into her skin from the way her boobs pooched out of it.

"Holy god in heaven."

She smiled giddily. Whether she was pleased because of the suggestion he'd put in her head, or because she genuinely liked the attention, he didn't know, nor did he care right then. Frankly, if she hadn't been proud of them before, he couldn't see the harm in her enjoying the attention now. "Well?"

He responded first with his hands, attempting to grasp one in each. They were huge, so much bigger than any he'd handled before. More than a handful, which he'd heard Owen insist was a waste; Conner would be excited to report back how very wrong his friend was. "These are the most incredible tits I've ever seen."

Heather made a face. "Can we not use that word?"

Conner had gotten so used to calling them that with Hailey and her habit of dirty talk, he'd forgotten some women might object. "Sorry, just yesterday, that was what you called them. I just figured that was how you referred to them when you were, you know, turned on."

"Oh. Well, 'breasts' is fine," she said, but as her hands closed over his, it was clear the rebuke didn't mean she wanted him to stop.

Oh well, I tried, he thought. Some other day, he'd probe the extent of his influence. For now... tits, even if he called these roses by some other name, still tasted as sweet.

By the time the dismissal bell rang, he'd gotten the cups of her bra tugged out of his way (or whatever she wanted to call them), and was sucking on them so hard she had to chastise him not to give them a hickey. The sudden noise jolted her out of it, and she quickly pulled her bra and sweater back into place.

"That was amazing," she said. "Thank you for giving me a chance. I'm really, really looking forward to our first Date date. Which is when, by the way?"

"I'm free tonight," he said. "Is that too soon?"

She bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet. For the first time since he'd known her, he felt free to admire the way her movements made her boobs bounce. "Great! You got my number, so... text me? We'll figure out a plan."

"Cool. You ready to...?" He nodded to the curtain. The sounds of the after-school stampede in the hallway were clearly audible.

"Is my face a mess?"

"Your face is beautiful," he said. "But... yeah, kind of a mess."

She grinned, and asked him to retrieve her purse from the classroom. It was empty now, though the light was still on in the editor's office. Heather had a wet nap handy, and Conner helpfully dabbed her clean.

"So I'll see you tonight, right?" she asked. His heart swelled with how hopeful she sounded. Was that how he'd sounded to her?

Rather than answer, he pulled her against him and started kissing her again. She permitted it for a short while, but then remembered she was going to miss her ride. "Sorry, making up for wasted time," he said. "I'll see you tonight."

She beamed, walked away, then ran back and gave him one more gentle kiss before hastening off into the halls of Northside.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers