This is What I Want

Story Info
Wife goes out to play and I learn what I am.
793 words
4.21
25.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Pam has started going out for a "Girls Night Out" and this time she came back a little tipsy. And very late!

She knows how I love to give oral sex to her and she hardly ever says "No".

We went to the bedroom and she laid back on the bed. I got in my position, on my knees and between her legs. I started kissing her knees and going up.

She stopped me and said, "No".

"Please," I said. "You know I love this."

"Not tonight," she said.

"Please"

"No," she said.

I flipped her dress up above her waist, and then I saw it. Her thighs and pussy were covered in sperm. A lot of it! More than just one man could do.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Marcus fucked me and came in my pussy."

Marcus was a good looking black man at her work. I was surprised she would do that but I was too hot to stop and care.

"Please, I need this." I didn't care that she was covered in sperm. I wanted to eat her so bad.

"You can't do this. You'll be a sissy if you do!" she said.

"I don't care, I'll be a sissy for you and Marcus," I cried.

"You don't understand."

"Marcus will make you suck his cock."

"He'll make you wear bras and panties."

"You'll be a sissy and he won't let you stop."

"I understand and I don't care, I said. "I'll do it for you." I was about to cry, but I wanted this.

She slowly spread her legs and I licked her thighs of all the sperm and sucked my way to her pussy and sealed my lips to her pussy lips and sucked. She relaxed and enjoyed it and accepted that I was now a sissy. She surprised me and relaxed so much that she started to pee. I tightened my mouth to her pussy. Not a drop leaked out.

She came real hard and then started talking to me about what kind of a sissy she wanted me to be.

"You will need to buy some bras and panties, garter belts and stockings. I want you to have your own make-up, but I'll help you put it on." "Marcus will want you to be pretty for himself and his friends."

She then told me that she had been with more than just Marcus tonight, that she was in a gangbang with 5 of his friends. I must be a sissy for all of them.

We started buying all of my clothes on line and Pam helped me be as pretty as I could be. She put me on hormones and I slowly began to grow titties.

Marcus and his friends started coming over as a regular thing. I became use to being fucked by those huge cocks. Pam was proud of me. She liked me being her little sissy. I would suck her creampies and suck all the cocks. Sometimes the men would come over when Pam was at work and expect me to be their girl. And I loved doing it.

I remember one night when My wife Pam was in the bedroom with Marcus and some of his friends and called out to me.

I came running to her and as I walked in the bedroom I saw her laying on the bed with legs spread and a huge amount of sperm coming out of her pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Come on honey. You know what to do" I didn't like to clean her in front of all the guys.

"If you want it then ask me for it."

"Please, may I suck It", I asked. I swallowed my pride and dove in to suck out all the sperm I could get. When I was done, I looked over at Marcus.

"See something you like," she asked? "It's OK, I know what my sissy girl likes, she said in her sexy voice.

"It's OK Baby, I know what sissies need. It's Ok, Suck that big cock. Worship it. Hunger for it! Be the sissy you are meant to be. Show all of us that you love to suck cocks."

I knew then that I could never say NO again, that I would never say no again.

"You are a cocksucker now. It's OK. I know you are a cocksucker and so does everyone else."

"Just enjoy it and love it as you should. I love my little sissy so much," my wife said.

Now I was less of a husband and more of a lesbian girlfriend. But it was OK. I knew my place and I enjoyed it so much. I wish it had happened years ago.