This is Your Night.

Story Info
Your man is dying to worship you, Goddess.
1.3k words
4.21
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This text includes and describes feet worship, female body adoration, and cunnilingus. If that's not your thing, sorry for misguiding you.

*

It's a Friday night.

You were supposed to finish working around 17h. But your last meeting wouldn't end. You're coming home at 20h, your body is aching and you're shaking from tiredness.

I open the door and welcome you in. Without any one of us saying a word, I remove and hang your coat. You're wearing a long dress, casual but classy and a pair of black heels. Instantly, you run and sit on the comfy couch in the living room.

I follow you a bit later, hand you a cold glass of your favorite white wine and whisper in your ear saying that I've ordered sushi and they're chilling in the fridge. A smile lights up your face, but that's only the beginning.

While you're sipping from your cup, I move in front of you, look you in the eyes, and kneel down. I'm on all fours, my are palms touching the floor. It looks a bit strange to you in the beginning, but you quickly understand what's happening.

To make today's stress and tiredness disappear, I'm going to pamper you. Well, not exactly pamper, it's more like "worship" you. I'm going to treat you like a Goddess, my Goddess. Without wasting much time, I remove both of your heels, being very careful to never let your divine feet touch the ground. The worship begins. I put your right leg on my shoulder, hold your left foot in my hand then caress it as if it was a piece of art. It is a piece of art. My heart is beating so fast, I'm dying to devour it, but no, that's no way to treat a Goddess. Instead, I close my eyes, get my trembling lips closer and, sacredly, kiss your sole.

This first contact sends shivers down my spine. Your taste drives me mad. So delicate and soft. I got addicted, and that's clear to both of us.

I plant another kiss, then another one and another. It reminds me of the first time I did that. I slowly run my face along your foot. Pressing my cheeks, my nose, my eyes, my chin on the hot and damp skin. Taking in the aroma and texture. Making it mine, making myself yours, proving my devotion.

But I get greedy and want more. That's when I take your heel in my mouth, let it linger a bit. Then, lick, from the bottom to the toes. Going back and forth, millions and millions of times, with eyes closed, like a kid enjoying his favorite ice cream. I won't let a single millimeter untouched, not adored. I take all of your toes in my mouth, swirl my tongue around them, suck them, suck in between each one of them. They taste like heaven, and melt on my grateful tongue. My jeans are so tight, I feel it bursting. There's no doubt my cock is leaking tons of precum by now. There's a huge bulge in my pants and it's staring right at you.

The intensity of the worship will make my mouth go dry. Before that happens, I switch foot. Your right one is now in front of my eyes. I'm holding back so much desire. So much anguish. Therefore, slowly, I start the same sequence again, kisses then long licks then pure devouring. All of your stress is disappearing under my tongue. I'm sucking it out, licking it out. I can hear you moan from time to time, and that's keeping my fire going. I just wish you had a hundred feet and two hundred toes so my worship would never end. I can't believe I'm being allowed next to your toes. Let alone worship them. What did I do to deserve this privilege?

After the most intense hour of my life has passed, and my mouth actually gone dry, I hear your wine cup touching the side table. It takes me out of my trance - or prayer - and I ask you : Is Goddess satisfied? You don't answer, but point to your glass. I understand the indirect order and run to the kitchen to refill it. When I'm back, nothing has changed. You're still lying on the couch, like the Superior Creature that you are. That's when I notice a pair of underwear on your right. They're drenched. That's another indirect order. I hand you the wine and again, kneel in front of you.

This time, my head disappears under your dress, in between your legs. Your smell, I'm sure, is something sorcerers use in their spells. One whiff and I'm intoxicated, addicted, mad, crazy. I resist all urges to dive right into your pussy. But again, that's no way to treat the Divine. Instead I start kissing your inner thighs, slowly, painfully slowly. There's a river flowing and I do not dare to drink at its source yet. I've planted around a thousand kisses, let my beard brush against your skin, and felt your juices - a holy liquor - wet my cheeks.

Then I feel your hand on the back of my head, pushing me, forcing me to dive in. And so, I oblige. My tongue stretched out, I devour your lips, circle around your clit, slide it inside you. I use every mechanism to get you closer to the edge. Meanwhile, you're using my head in, fucking my face, I can barely breathe, you don't care and it's killing me. You use my mouth, my nose, my throat, my eyes. Rub yourself all over. Hitting and choking me. I take it all, gladly, gratefully. I've never had anything so precious on my lips or in my mouth. When I feel your legs clenching and your muscles tensing, I know your orgasm is getting closer and I want to intensify it. I want it to take you back to the Paradise where you descended from. At any cost.

As soon as you can't take it anymore I grab your glorious ass hard, and with my tongue, write your name on your clit, letter after letter. G O D D E S S. The grabbing and the curvy letters have reached their objective. Your legs clench my head in a deadlock. Your knees can break my ears. Your orgasm makes your curl your toes and throw your head back. It rushes through your whole body, wave after wave. You feel it running over and under your skin. It's the longest you've ever felt, the most powerful yet. It took your whole core, your whole being. Your face turns to a deep shade of red, your moans shake the windows. Then a couple of minutes later, the effect fades. You lose all tension and I break free from your hold. I'm breathless, my lungs are on fire, I'm covered in your wetness, it's running down my cheeks, my neck, my chin and my torso. My heart is beating faster than an athlete's after a race. I'm almost dying, but I've never felt happier.

Being drenched in your divine juices, almost choking from the orgasm I gave you, is the highest honor, I can ever dream to achieve.

My cock is going to burst my in underwear.

The sofa is soaked with sweat.

After you've recovered, you silently order me to follow you to the bathroom. There, you strip naked and order me to bathe you. I want you to feel like Queen Cleopatra, being washed by her servants. I do my duty with devotion and passion. When I'm done, and for the first time in hours, I look at you. You're smiling.

I dry you up and follow you, not knowing where you're going. Are you going to the kitchen and have your sushi dinner? Are we going to bedroom? Are you going to ride my cock? My face? Or am I going to fuck you? Who knows? Well, you do.

Tonight's Your night. it's up to you to decide what to do of me.