This Little Wife of Mine...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Steve shifted a bit in the tub, I asked him if he sat uncomfortably. 'No, but I would like to go further up your leg. Do you mind?' I shook my head and watched as he switched seat so that he sat with my entire leg in his lap. 'I love the smoothness of your skin. And the strength in your legs. You know every guy in the office would love to do what I am doing now, right?' I smiled at him, closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the edge of the tub."

"It didn't take more than a few minutes until I felt his hands find their way up along the inside of my thighs - close to my bikini bottoms. 'I love your definition of a foot rub,' I whispered. That brought a throaty chuckle from Steve. Then it felt like my body exploded. He touched my pussy with one finger, stroking from clit to ass along my pussy lips. Instinctively my hand grasped his wrist. 'Something wrong?' he asked me. I opened my eyes and studied his face - as if to find an answer to my questions there."

I had thousands of questions myself, but I didn't know how to ask them. Julie was still leaning in close to me, grinding her pussy towards me. I kissed her head and murmured:

"You know I love this, don't you? You know I love you?"

She nodded.

"I know. But you are crazy. I am not. And still, I did this."

"Is there more?"

She nodded again.

"I knew the hesitation was all on my side. If I spread my legs, Steve would fuck me. But I was hit by this uncertainty. Then, as I studied Steve's face, I knew I had to go through with it. I knew you wanted it. I could see Steve wanted it. And hell, I didn't want it. I craved it."

"So I reached for Steve and pulled him towards me. He seemed a bit confused, so I kissed him lightly on the lips to know nothing was amiss. Then I asked him to fuck me. Not like that. Not directly. 'Steve? I know you want me. But I also know you know I am married. If you can follow my rule, this may be fun.' "

"Steve looked to sober up. He acknowledged my need for rules. 'One: We will not make love. We will fuck. Two: you will not tell anyone. If you do, I'll make sure you are socially dead within a week.' He grinned at that. 'Three: The next time you meet my husband, you politely thank him. And four: I decide if it will happen again. If you push or threaten or in any way try to force me into having sex with you one more time, I will have your balls.' Steve nodded - and shook with eagerness."

"So I stood up in the tub, pushed him down in one of the seats and reached back to untie my bikini top. You have no idea how thrilling it is to see another man than you almost blow his load by looking at my nude tits. His eyes and the way the breath caught in his throat made my knees buckle. My pussy was overflowing with anticipation."

"Then I turned around, bent over and lowered my bikini bottoms. I knew he would love the view of my ass and pussy. And he did. As I turned back, he had his swimming trunks on the edge of the tub, and his mouth agape. 'Steve? Are you ready for this? Are you ready to blow your load deep inside my pussy?'"

I was ready to blow my load. I took hold of Julie's shoulders and stopped her in her story.

"Stand up and strip!"

My voice was hoarse.

Julie looked at me with a level of lust I have never seen before. Then she stood up and quickly shed her clothes. I dropped my pants and sat with my rock hard dick ready for her. I turned her around and pulled her back down on my lap. My dick slid in between her pussy lips. As I bottomed out, she leaned back, and I grabbed her big boobs with my two hands. Then she started gyrating her hips again.

"I straddled him — the opposite way we are doing now. I was looking at him as I grabbed his dick and lowered myself down on him. Damn, but he is big, honey. He is so big. I felt full and slutty and wanted and in so much need."

"Steve grabbed my ass and drove me down on his cock. He pushed his pelvis upwards - meeting me. We were looking into each other's eyes. Searching and finding that we agreed on one thing: fucking each other was something we should have done a long time ago. I even said so. 'Wow, Steve! If I knew your dick was like this, I would have taken you the first time I met you.' He grinned at that and started jumping me on his cock."

"The water churned around us. 'I have wanted to fuck you from that very day, Julie. You are the hottest woman I have ever seen. The guys at the office are all talking about how hot you are. They all want you. But I got you! You are mine now.' I laughed and stopped his movements: 'I am not yours. I am my husband's. You have to promise you will follow my rules.' He grinned. 'Yeah. Sure. As long as I get to fuck you.' And with that I started riding him."

"Steve really like my boobs. Just like you, honey. He was kissing and biting and fondling and slapping them. He was growling into them how much he wanted to play with them in every meeting we had. He even begged me to let him play with them at work."

I knew I could not last for long.

"What did you answer?"

Julie started riding me more forcefully.

"What do you want me to have answered?"

"Please say he could? Please say you would let him?"

She moaned. One of her fingers slipped down between her thighs and started to rub her clit.

"Yes, I told him he could. He was making me so horny. His huge dick was making me feel so good. I wanted him to play with them whenever he saw me. I told him he could play with them when we were alone. But that was the only thing he was allowed to do at work."

"Then he lifted me off his lap and demanded I bent over and supported myself on the tub's edge. As I did, he slapped my ass and said: 'I'll play with them alright. And I'll pat this ass even when other people are around.' I was about to protest. But then he sank that massive stick up my pussy again, and I couldn't utter a word."

"He started pounding me for real. The feeling was unlike anything. I am sorry, hon, but he fucked me so good. The best I have ever had!"

Julie was jumping on my pole now. And I knew two things: First, that I would come any minute. Second, that she would go back to Steve for more.

"He was hitting my ass, grabbing my hair and pulling me back up towards him. Then he grabbed one of my boobs with the other hand and started mauling it. 'Damn fine ass. Damn fine pussy. But these boobs are world-class!' His shaft went so hard and fast in and out of me that I lost my sense of time. I have no idea how long we fucked. But suddenly I felt his cock expand. His movements became erratic. And as I felt the first spurt hit the back of my pussy, he growled: 'Take that cum, Julie. Take that cum and let me make a baby. Take that cum and get addicted to it. Because I am going to have your pussy again, rules or no rules.'"

With that, I came as well. I couldn't hold it back. Steve demanded to do her again. And I wanted him to do so!

Julie rubbed her pussy frantically.

"He knew he came first. But he kept pounding me. He slipped a hand down between my legs and rubbed my pussy until I came. He continued to say he would fuck me again and again. And when he made me cum, it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. And I promised him."

Julie started shaking, and I felt her pussy spasm in orgasm.

"I PROMISED HIM! I promised him I would fuck him again! I will fuck him again! Fuck you, John! I WILL FUCK STEVE AGAIN!"

She collapsed on my lap. And then she whispered:

"And there is nothing you can do to stop it, cuck."

12