This Part is Just for Me

Info
My followers don't need to know about this...
252 words
4.72
10.6k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our evening has been less than spectacular so far - the restaurant and the movie theatre were not places I want to share with my social media followers. As my best friend, I would have thought you'd know it's important that I share my birthday celebrations with them. But then, you hate all that stuff, so I guess not. Our final stop of the night is a vast improvement, though, when you take me a beautiful beach that just screams selfies and Instagram photos. But that's not why we're here. And when you tell me the reason you brought me to this spot in particular, why the whole night played out the way it did, well, suddenly what my followers see doesn't seem so important anymore. The only thing that matters now is you...




Thanks for Listening! 💜💜💜




Full Tags: [Friends-to-Lovers] [Public] [Confession] [Sweet] [Nipple Play] [On My Knees] [Blowjob] [Standing Sex] [Against a Tree] [On the Beach] [Influencer] [Hold the Moan] [Our Special Spot] [How Did I Forget?] [Happy Birthday to Me!] [It’s Always Been You]




All content is created for Adults (18+), and is written and performed by Adults (18+). All acts depicted are erotic roleplay only and are fully consensual.




All audio content Copyright © 2020-2023 Behold_the_Beauty. You may not download, copy, repost, or otherwise transmit this audio, in full or in part, either electronically or via hard copies. Express consent from the artist is required for anything but personal use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Behold_the_Beauty
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
PercyJ007PercyJ0078 months ago

So fuckin sexy!!! Could you done with more dirtier talk if possible plz?? Ur voice so fuckin seductive!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are amazing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another amazing work from you. These are so great to listen to. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What an amazing voice. Absolutely perfect!

Share this

Similar Stories

Truth or Dare A game of Truth or Dare will change our friendship forever.in Audio
You're My Favorite Person It's About Time We Talked About This...in Audio
Multiple Orgasms are a Real Thing? My ex was selfish, but your ex says you're not...show me?in Audio
Facing Our Fears Together The storm isn't the scariest thing we're dealing with...in Audio
Tomboy Bestie is Your Cum Drainer You need to cum for your donation and I'd love to help...in Audio
More Stories