This Story Ain't About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I wanted to be a strong warrior, but I guess I don't look very intimidating," she said, still a little lightheaded.

Sitri nodded, picking up the rusty weapon that the person named Mark had been holding moments before. "Yeah, but we already have the Tank. I'll be DPS. All we need is-" She snapped the fingers of her fingers. "All we need is a Healer!"

The sword morphed itself, transforming from pitted iron blade to a glimmering metal rod. Topped with a gleaming pink gem in the shape of a heart and bordered by a pair of fluffy wings, it looked very much like an exaggerated caricature of a Magical Girl's wand...save of course the phallic tip at the bottom. She giggled. It was the same shape and size as her old cock!

"This'll enable you to cast all kinds of spells, both for healing and enemy control. Want to put monsters to sleep, or make them bow to you? This'll do it! The negative ones work on me, of course." Sitri handed over the rod, and Mica took it. The magical energy contained within filled her soft, squishy body up to brim! Something in her head connected the idea of power with something desirable, but it was so fleeting that she barely noticed it before the thought slipped out and she went back to looking at the pretty wand.

"Miss! Uhh Miss Sitri!"

Both Terrans looked up to see Pussy had inched closer to them while they'd been distracted. She now had herself splayed obscenely, legs held over her head, her body on complete display.

"Yes Pussy?"

"I can't...umm...I can't squirt if you aren't looking!" she stated, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, of course. Mica's glow-up distracted me, my apologies. Let's get back to important matters." The Tiefling twirled in place, and her robes disappeared. Naked, her blemishless red skin revealed a dozen individual lines of strange symbols that spiralled across her body like twisting serpents. The largest of which was an intricate design on her back: a seven-pointed star, surrounded by the same inscrutable script.

"Pretty ink," Mica said, which made the Sorceress laugh, batting away the compliment.

"That's very kind. I designed all of these myself. Warped versions of Enochian seals, all bound on my spine by the heptagram. Most of them are protection spells to keep me safe, in case I get attacked when I'm not looking. Not a Pagan myself, but I enjoy the imagery. And it was simple enough to render ancient incantations into hexcode for my magic hacking purposes. But that's for later. For now, another part of my body needs love and attention." She indicated the throbbing erection between her legs.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me, Miss! Fuck Pussy til I cream!" the Orc cried, wiggling her legs. If she had any dignity before, it was long gone now.

"Eh, maybe later," she said, making the super strong Barbarian practical whimper like a lost puppy. "Oh, don't be like that. There'll be plenty of time, but I'd rather break in someone else first." Sitri tapped Mica on the shoulder, and her whole emotional circuit-board lit up. Her? She'd be first? She'd be first!

"Oh my! But I've never...not with my..." Mica stumbled over the explanation of her virginity, more or less, holding her extremely plush rear end.

"Why that can't be true! With an ass like this? Surely you've taken so many cocks that you can't count them all. Let me just..." Mica felt her stat menu open up, and she watched with a kind of a perverse thrill as Sitri exerted total control over her self. She watched as points representing her education in art history were reallocated to new skills like "Receiving Anal" and "Oral Pleasure".

Flashes of memory of being in class, memorizing names and concepts, melted away. The hard seats of the lecture hall became the thighs of a lover, and as she bounced upon them, the room of other students became a boudoir. A gym changing room. A back alley. Her side hustle job in college as a tutor? That had been serving as a sidepiece for a dozen different cuties. They'd slip her a few bucks, and they'd slip her their fat cocks. They'd tease her little nub and tell her just how good her ass felt. She grinned at the new memory, her hole winking as it remembered the presence of so many shafts.

Her favourite position was when she was on all fours, so that's where she dropped to. Soft grass met her hands and knees as she waited to have her ass stretched by the first, or fiftieth, person. This position, by sheer coincidence of course, found her looking down at Pussy's drooling hole.

"Wanna dive in?" Sitri asked, "I know how much you love eating girls out and sucking girls off."

Mica's mouth watered as she looked down upon the feminine feast before her, mouth watering so much that drips of drool landed on Pussy's lower lips. Inside her head, Sitri's magic rewired her tastebuds to desire the taste of cock and cunt above anything else. Cum of all kinds was her favourite drink, and she simply Needed it in the same way most people needed water.

She needed no further encouragement. Mica buried her face in the Orc's wet slit and sent to town, her tongue licking up her delicious girljuice. Her tongue was practically singing with the subtle flavour, and she shuddered as her senses short-circuited. It was so good! She had to force herself up to breathe, before going back down to tongue along the length of her nethers.

"Nghgh...thank you," Pussy said, throwing her head back and moaning with approval. "Pussy feels...feels good..."

Mica was lost between Orc thighs by the time she felt the pressure of Sitri's cock against her ass. Her eyes fluttered and she relaxed, accepting the Tiefling's thick cock inside as a good buttslut ought to do. That a mere hour before she'd never even played with her ass was completely irrelevant.

"Ooooh~" she cried.

"Does Mica feel good too?" her Orc partner asked, sliding a powerful hand through her hair.

"Mmm!" Mica confirmed. Getting her ass fucked while eating out a hottie? There was no place she'd rather be! Sitri took it slowly, savouring their first encounter together. Maybe too slow, making Mica push her butt back to get more dick to slide in and scrape against her insides the way she liked it. Before she knew it though, the Tiefling's girlcock was pressing up against her P-Spot, and the healer's micro-dick leaked evidence of her excitement.

She tried to refocus her attention on Pussy, giving as much as she was receiving. Her pert lips touched the Orc's engorged clit. Her powerful thighs clamped around Mica's head, pinning her sensitive ears applying enough pressure to crack a watermelon! But with some self-control, she relaxed, and let the pleasing mouth taste her sensitive bud further.

She licked along those glistening green folds, tasting every crevice and crook within. Then her tongue slid inside, doing as much penetration as her tiny-clitted self would ever manage to do. She mapped them like a bold explorer, spelunking for treasures within and was rewarded with more and more groans and twitches. Each turn of her tongue tip was rewarded by Sitri's cock shoved deeper inside her hole until the pleasure of tonguefucking Pussy and the thrill of getting buttfucked tangled together and her cocklet's drips were the result of her oral affections as much as her ass getting pounded.

Pussy's breath sped up, became hot and heavy. Mica could sense a climax was close, so she latched her lips onto her clit and suckled. The Barbarian came as hard as she did anything. She hammered the ground with one hand, screaming out loud enough to make the stars quake while her legs kept Mica's head pinned. Her hearing muffled by thick thigh, all she could hear her was her bimbofied partner's exultant sighs of orgasm. As it passed, her deathgrip around her head relaxed, leaving her feeling dizzy.

"You make Pussy feel good and you make Miss Sitri feel good," the Orc said earnestly. "I will protect you from danger."

That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her! "And I'll keep you healthy with my spells! Ohh...I just have to figure out how to do that, first."

Sitri laughed, giving Mica's wide rump a spank. "I think we can figure out an easy way for you to start healing. I've always wanted to try this." She traced long, lazy patterns on Mica's lower back. The Elf could feel magic sizzle on her skin. Not a pain, but definitely heat and energy. Something was definitely being drawn there.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm giving you a Seal of Domination, thoughtfully sketched out above your ass like a magical tramp stamp. This'll keep you safe from other people's hexes, but it's customized to give you another effect. I want you to spread this Seal to as many people as you can. But it'll need a conduit. A physical medium for the magic to travel on. And since your cock is atrophied...I'll need another ready source of fluids."

Mica felt something build and build in her new breasts. There was a pressure, like what her dick used to feel like but more and fuller! She massaged them, whimpering at the strange sensations.

"Miss...my boobies..." she said pathetically, squeezing herself.

The Sorceress looked on with feigned sympathy. "Aww, it's alright cutie. That's just your new class's special ability!" She opened Mica's stat window again, causing the Elf to look up from her position on all fours. Underneath her new name, she saw two words representing her new class, her new job, and her new fate.

"Milk Witch?" Mica read, then squealed! A jet of glowing white cream shot out from her left nipple, splattering on the ground. She tried squeezing her right, and a similar spurt splashed against her palm. She examined the milk, then, with a shudder, licked her hand. It tasted yummy! And it made her feel...good.

"You'll still need to learn healing spells too, but as a Milk Witch, your primary power will be your impressive breast milk. Not only nutritious, but its powerful healing magic makes it a potential alchemical ingredient for health potions. I'll need your services after long combat, as will Pussy. As a matter of fact..."

Sitri withdrew from Mica's ass, leaving her feeling disappointed and startlingly empty. Her Sorceress domme didn't leave her waiting long. She circled around to their Bimborc companion and pressed a finger to her forehead.

"You're feeling a little thirsty, aren't you, dear?"

The glow from her finger showed there was more than a simple suggestion behind her words. For the first time, she took her attention away from her own slit's desires, her wide eyes locking upon Mica's breasts.

"Yes...thirsty..." she said, spinning around on the ground and licking her lips. Mica watched in confusion, then sighed as that tusked mouth found her right nipple. Gushes of healing milk flowed into her suckling mouth, which Pussy drank down greedily.

"Looks like you'll be draining vital fluids after all! Just not, y'know, bloo-aaah~" Mica moaned, an extended feeling of a burden released, totally dwarfing any pleasures she'd felt with her old dick. If this was how good it felt, she wanted to give the whole world her milk! And though unseen, a magical seal burned itself to life on her suckling partner's rear. This one wouldn't make her milky, but it would bind Pussy to Sitri for as long as its magic held. As it would to any who drank from her magical bounty.

Mica turned to look up at her Tiefling domme, her heart swelling as all the changes that she'd undergone ran through her mind. That old life, that sad boy so long ago, it was all in the past now. With the sucking and teasing of her nipples, she finally experienced her first orgasm as a woman. Arching her back, her shrunken clit squirted a few weak jets of thin fluid, but it was it. It was so small and cute that nobody could even tell if it was hard or soft. The perfect fashion accessory for a sweet, submissive Elven healslut.

"Thank you for giving me this body," she said, meaning every word. "It's more than I ever could have imagined!"

The Sorceress stroked the Elf's flowing golden locks. Then, with a glowing grin, pressed her slickened cock to Mica's mouth. Without thought, she opened her pretty lips and accepted her girlcock inside. It didn't take long to make her Mistress reach her own climax. Sitri withdrew just in time to spray thick ropes of cum onto Mica's pretty features. The Elf smiled back, taking the facial like a good little whore, her teeth still showing even as the Sorceress used Miri's gorgeous hair to clean her cock like a cheap rag.

"Anytime, cutiepie. Now Pussy, she has another nipple that needs attention. Let's make sure Mica knows just how much we appreciate her new skills~"

***

Weeks later, the trio found themselves in the palace of a regional warlord. His guards had been no match for their combined efforts, either falling to the Tiefling's curses, Pussy's powerful blows, or Mica's bewitching magics. Several of them rutted themselves silly, their oaths forsaken, as the Mistress of the group gave a hearty laugh of triumph.

"I never get tired of this feeling," she said, sitting upon her new stolen throne. Its former occupant sat at her feet, naked and femboyified. He crawled up to meet her crotch, retrieved her cock from beneath her skirt, and got to work sucking it. According to the spell Mica had put upon his mind, that was the most important thing in the world. His Captain of the Guard looked on in frustrated impotence. Her armour physical properties had been changed with a snap, causing it to weigh an impossible amount and pinning her in place. Now trapped, her position forced her to watch the Kingdom she swore an oath to defend melt around her.

"You'll never get away with this!" she swore, fighting against her leaden fetters.

"Oh dear, I already have. For all your training and strength, all it took was the three of us to best you."

She looked upon her companions with affection, and not a little bit of twisted pleasure. Her Bimborc Barbarian wore practically nothing, catching eyes the moment she'd entered the city. Drool slid down from both pairs of Pussy's lips as she waited for instructions. Only a word from her Mistress had kept her hand off her eponymous body part while they had been pretending to be a friendly band of adventurers, but now that victory was theirs, her slit glistened with expectant desire.

Mica's outfit was equally scandalous, utterly failing to contain her enormous breasts. Fitting clothing was simply too difficult for her special udders, though her shrunken clitty allowed for all but the most tight feminine outfits to be worn without around her waist drawing much attention. The only thing that could have been conceivably considered "covering" of her enormous endowments was a pair of golden rings piercing her nipples. They were tipped with a glowing pink gem, something that was more than a mere fashion statement.

"Oooh...Mistress...there are so many people who look tired and hurty..." Mica moaned, her thick thighs rubbing together. "Can I help them? Can I give them my special potion?"

"Hmm...I don't know..."

"M-Mistress...please! It's been a week!" Mica said, grabbing her tits obscenely. Despite how hard she squeezed, nothing came out.

The Sorceress made a show of thinking about it. The injuries of combat were serious in some cases, though she wasn't in the business of handing out her companion's boon for free. However, if she was going to be a ruler, she might as well be a gracious and beloved one.

"You know what you have to say," she said, a smile curling up the side of her mouth.

"Oh please...please let me be milked! My titties are sooo full and I'm gonna burst if I don't!"

The Tiefling laughed. "Alright, I'll allow it." She flicked the magic switch on the woman's enchanted nipple rings, and the floodgates opened. Mica squealed as two gushes of pure white shot out from her breasts and spattered against her palms, quickly sliding down her skin and pooling on the ground. She fell to her knees, groping awkwardly as she tried to get relief all at once from her magical burden.

"Pussy, be a dear and get a bucket for our brave healer, won't you?" she asked. The Orc nodded, finding a milking bucket suspiciously easy (though not without a lot of mental effort) and got to work. Coaxed onto all fours, Mica took up her position as an Elven cow without hesitation, sighing and mooing as Pussy's powerful hands expertly drained her breasts of their magical burden.

"Thank ymooo!" Mica moaned, blissed out of her bovine brain. She inverted her wand to point the phallic shaped side up and slid it into Pussy's waiting folds. The Orc shuddered, a tension finally being addressed, and began to lower herself until she was humping the dildo shaped device with such heedless zeal that it was taking all Mica's strength to keep it steady and straight.

The Sorceress smiled at her entourage's depraved display, reaching over to grab a silver goblet from the table on the wall. The femboy king followed, trying his best to keep his mouth latched to her hard cock. She dipped it into the rapidly filling milk bucket, pulling out half a cup full.

"You're disgusting," the Captain spat, working her arm out from under her pauldrons toward a dagger that had fallen to the floor in the final melee. The Sorceress kicked it away, replacing it with the goblet. While she spoke, the Guard's royal charge did his best to suck the next generation of Tieflings right out of her tip.

"I'm honest, dear. That's not something you'll often find in the halls of power. Behind all this royal frippery is the inherent corruption of power. I am that made manifest, made crystalline. Your King was the same, but without the same kind of elegant presentation. I guarantee you this land will suffer less under my beneficent rule. Even a loyal guard dog like you must understand that. Say, that gives me an idea..." she said, twitching her wrist. The goblet flattened out, turning into a silver dog bowl. "Better. Why don't you have a drink, dear? You look flushed."

"I'd rather die!"

The Tiefling pressed a thumb to her forehead. "Are you sure? You seem awful thirsty..."

The guard fought against the spell, but there was no resisting magic that potent. With a defeated whimper, she pressed her face into the milk bowl. As she did, her armour dissolved into nothing, leaving her naked. Despite being free to move, the compulsion to drink overwhelmed her other concerns. With nothing to obscure her glistening, muscular body, the Sorceress could watch the pink glow of a Seal of Domination gleam to life on her lower back. Slightly above it, a fluffy tail sprouted, and her licking quickly turned to canine lapping.

The Sorceress laughed, scratching the woman behind a newly grown pair of floppy ears. "After all...what good is a throne without a lapdog to keep it warm?"