This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not talk with our mouths full," Kai decided as he took a short break. "It's not polite, people say."

By how enthusiastically Pepin took to tasting him again, clumsily, but endearingly, he could only gather that the servant agreed with him. Right now, he couldn't tell which fell nicer, having his dick licked and sucked by eager soft lips and a daring tongue that lavished it with attention, or sucking on that delectable lollipop.

What he knew for sure was that something was happening. Pepin's smooth hand was working on his balls and cock, helping the mouth with added pressure, and there was a buildup of pleasure threatening to become unbearable.

There was also this thing that made him believe that there was an endgame to all that. He was giddy from the alcohol and tasting Pepin so much, but he could tell that there was something more he needed to do with the thing in his mouth.

Pepin's mouth was now moving on his dick up and down at a steady rhythm. Then he remembered what should follow, not because of experience, but because he simply knew, and it was too late.

He heard Pepin making a slight sound of surprise, but to apologize, he needed to pull the guy's cock out of his mouth, which he didn't want to do. Pepin stilled and remained unmoving, and then Kai felt something viscous coating his tongue. Hmm, that wasn't bad, either. Was it like whipped cream or something like that?

Not really, but it was nice, he decided and held Pepin by the hips until he swallowed everything.

Moments later, a very sweaty Pepin lay by his side. Kai looked at his profile, taking in the pouty lips and how moist they were. He touched them with his fingers. "You have the most beautiful mouth, too," he said.

Pepin closed his eyes. "Your Majesty, what did we just do?"

Kai felt suddenly embarrassed as the magnitude of what he had just done hit him. No matter how he looked at it, it had been pretty crazy. And pretty gay. "Um, we traded lollipops?" he said hesitantly. If Pepin ever found out he wasn't the prince, he would never forgive him.

"We did?" Pepin asked, too. "Did you ever... I mean, with other men..."

"No way. You're my first lollipop."

Probably the last, too.

Yeah, most probably.

I shouldn't drink. Ever again.

He turned on one side, away from Pepin. Why did he have to feel so ashamed right now? Couldn't it wait till morning? That was a weird drink. "What was that thing we drank tonight?" he asked.

Pepin moved and came back with a blanket which he wrapped gently around Kai. "It's made from the berries that grow only on Mount Waperose. It's like a truth potion. But you know all that, right?"

"Yeah, right," Kai said, suddenly aware of an imperious need for self-preservation.

"Prince Sebastian knows all these things, of course," Pepin said.

"Yeah, totally," Kai hurried to confirm.

"I'll sleep with you," Pepin decided and glued to his back from behind. "And don't tell me I'm suffocating you. I know I'm not."

What else did Pepin know? Kai wondered for a moment, but his eyelids grew heavy, and soon, he was far away in a land of dreams.

TBC

12