This Strange World Needs a Kicking!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," he said through his teeth, "what do you see?"

"Um, that you lost your mind a little over my asking you out on a date?"

"A date?" Sebastian was sure by now his eyes had turned to slits. No one resisted his icy look, no one. "What is that, a date?"

The young man laughed and blushed. "You know, go out to the movies or the arcade, and then grab a bite or something like that."

Sebastian couldn't understand half of it. "To what end?" The curse wanted something from him, without a doubt. He now needed to learn what.

"Um, I don't know... maybe... a kiss?" The commoner bit his lower lip.

Sebastian swallowed hard. Damn his weakness! "A kiss?" That thing he understood. So, he only needed to kiss this stranger in plain clothes, and he would return to his realm?

There had never been stranger or sweeter curses then. He pulled the commoner close and pressed his lips against that enrapturing mouth.

It was as sweet as he imagined, so Sebastian bit on the lower lip the commoner had so enticingly teased just earlier. A small surprised gasp was the answer, and the beautiful mouth opened to him. Sebastian grabbed the other by the back of the head and moved his tongue for a full, hopefully satisfying taste.

The other was hesitant in front of his attack, so Sebastian leaned forward, trying to get more. Firm hands came on his shoulders, and he was pushed back gently. The commoner looked flustered. "Oh, Kai, I had no idea. I mean... did you... I mean..."

Hmm, the curse hadn't been lifted. Sebastian looked around. The commoner appeared to be a simpleton, and he was probably just a trick used by the witches to stray him from the real purpose of this trial.

The commoner let go of him and straightened his clothes. "I should head home," he said and looked down. "But, man," he laughed like he couldn't believe something, "I'll see you later, right?"

Hopefully not, although the young man was beautiful. He chose not to reply. The commoner walked over to him and gave him a clumsy kiss on the cheek. "Bye, Kai."

So, his assigned name in this strange world was Kai. As the stranger walked away, Sebastian acted on impulse and called after him, "What's your name?"

The young man laughed. "You're pulling my leg, right? I'm Milo Bennett and I'm the happiest guy in the world!" he yelled and threw his arms up while tilting his head back with a delighted smile.

Milo Bennett. What a strange name. As for being the happiest man in the world, he had to be mistaken.

Simpleton.

Milo disappeared from view, and Sebastian stared after him for a while as he considered his next step. The shiny colored contraptions passed by the stone fence at astonishing speeds. Maybe he would catch one.

He touched his waist and grimaced at the lack of his trusty sword. But he had his ice magic, and that was enough.

He jumped over the fence and winced at the pain in his feet when he landed on the other side. One look at the thin fabric covering his feet convinced him that this world lacked proper footwear.

He stepped on the road marked by white lines and waited for one of those contraptions. Calmly, he put one hand up when he saw one approaching, and then he noticed that a human manned it.

The thing screeched to a halt, and the human inside began shouting something while a deafening sound came ringing from the contraption. That was a strange sort of magic the human used, or maybe he was trapped inside and needed saving.

With measured steps, Sebastian walked over, searching for ways to gain entrance. The human, a bald man, opened a door on his side. "Are you crazy, kid?" he yelled.

Sebastian looked around. Who was this crazy kid he was talking about?

"Damn wackos," the bald man said and closed the door.

Before Sebastian could say a word, he took off and disappeared around a corner.

"Kai, what are you doing?" someone called for him.

He turned his head to see a girl who could be no older than twelve, with her hair tied in pigtails. She was wearing a dark dress and white shirt and had a bag on her back. And she was staring at him like he had horns.

She pursed her lips and hurried to him. Then she grabbed him by the hand. "Mom is going to be so pissed once she hears you were trying to do Goku on the street."

Mom? Goku? What was this strange girl talking about?

"So?" he asked.

She must be his next clue in getting rid of the curse.

"So?" she asked in an angry voice. Then, she suddenly changed tack and stared at him with shining eyes while her lips stretched in a grin. "Pay for my silence."

Hmm, what could that mean?

TBC

12