This to Keep Me Quiet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle sensed Janet's presence either because of the smell of alcohol or because Janet gasped when she saw what Michelle was doing. Michelle looked horrified and threw the magazine on the floor and pulled the covers over herself.

"Shit! I'm sorry honey," Janet whispered, careful not to speak too loudly and wake her mother.

Michelle and Janet often used sweet terms of endearment when Michael presented as Michelle.

"I'm sorry Janet," Michelle whimpered, she was close to crying with embarrassment and shame.

"You have nothing to feel sorry about sweetheart. What you are doing is natural, everybody does it," Janet said reassuringly.

"Not every boy does it dressed like girl looking at other girls dressed in lingerie," Michelle sighed.

Janet looked at the magazine which lay open on the floor. It featured an attractive mature woman dressed in sexy black lingerie, stockings and high heels. She knew the magazine, Fiesta, which was a soft-core pornographic periodical; her current boyfriend read it.

"Don't be silly Michelle. Your crossdressing has nothing to do with your sexuality... does it?" Janet frowned.

Michelle had been adamant that she was not sexually stimulated by wearing feminine clothing, she just felt comfortable: normal, whole, well-adjusted, natural. These were the terms she used to describe how she felt when dressed enfemme.

"No... not really but sometimes it feels nice when I do... you know... do it when I'm dressed as Michelle. I like looking at women dressed like that and I like being dressed like that when I do it," Michelle admitted, pointing her toe at the magazine.

"Michelle... Michelle... are you a virgin?" Janet crept onto the bed and lay on her side stroking Michelle's back and shoulders, comforting her.

"I've had girlfriends. We do stuff... you know... but no, I've never done it," Michelle blushed and turned to face her sister.

"I see. But you like to do stuff with girls?" Janet couldn't help but be inquisitive.

"Yeah... kiss and that. Wendy Spencer let me touch her through her knickers and she touched me through my trousers. I was wearing panties under them so I wouldn't let her put her hand inside because I was too embarrassed but it felt good. Too good," Michelle blushed a deeper shade of red.

"Too good? Did you come?" Janet whispered.

Michelle just nodded; she couldn't look her sister in the eyes.

"And did it feel good because you were wearing knickers or because Wendy Spencer was touching you?" Janet reached out brushed Michelle's fringe out of her eyes.

"Both really," Michelle murmured.

"Michelle? You know mom and I sometimes find stains in our knickers and on our stockings when we do the laundry. We know what they are but we haven't said anything because we don't want to embarrass you. But why do you do that with our underwear; you have plenty of your own?" Janet stroked Michelle's arm to comfort her.

Michelle's face burned crimson and she shed a tear.

"It's because... well it's because you have worn them. I do it at aunty Joan's too when we go visiting. I go to the loo and take her knickers out of the dirty laundry. I don't know why it feels so much better knowing they have been worn," Michelle sighed.

"You know what you need? You need a girlfriend. She doesn't have to know about your crossdressing but you can tell her that you like knickers and stockings and stuff and she will probably wear them for you. Tim is always asking me to wear stockings for him," Janet said, trying to cheer Michelle up.

"Do you and Tim?" Janet put her hand over Michelle's mouth before she could finish the question.

"There are some things even sisters don't share," she smiled conspiratorially.

Michelle smiled back and Janet snuggled up to her and pulled the coverlet over them.

"Just two girls gossiping," she snickered.

"I'm going to miss you when you move out. I love you sis," Michelle sighed.

"I love you too sis and I love my brother when he's around too," She kissed the tip of Michelle's nose.

Michelle put her arms around Janet and pulled her close. They often hugged each other; the Tanners were a very touchy-feely family but this was the first time they had snuggled under the covers and there was an intimacy to it.

The two 'sisters' cuddled and whispered, Michelle asked Janet how her hen's night had been. Janet was fully clothed except for her shoes and Michelle was dressed in satin lingerie and stockings. They clung together in the soft glow of the bedlamp, both of them becoming sleepy until Janet became aware of something.

She could feel Michelle's erection pressing against her thigh. Michelle's penis was shrouded in the soft satiny material of her baby-doll pyjama bottoms but there was no doubt about what it was. An uncomfortable silence ensued.

"Sorry," Michelle whispered.

"That's ok," Janet murmured.

"Are you really a virgin Michelle?" Janet whispered.

Michelle nodded.

"Michelle... I'm going to do something for you but you have to swear to me that you will never tell anyone about it, including your psychologist ok?" Janet looked into Michelle's heavily made-up eyes.

Michelle nodded again.

"Say it," she whispered harshly.

"I, I promise," Michelle stammered.

"No one! Ever!" Janet hissed.

"I promise," Michelle said a little more forcefully.

"You can't fuck me because I'm your sister, but I'm going to help you ok?" Janet said frankly.

Michelle nodded once more. Then she gasped when Janet's hand lightly brushed her swollen appendage through the rayon knickers.

Janet brushed it again, this time her fingers lingered and lightly grasped the shaft before she let go.

"Oh!" Michelle drew in a deep breath.

"Nice?" Janet smiled at her sister.

"Mmm," Michelle replied.

Janet took Michelle's hand and guided it between her thighs. Michelle softly stroked Janet's pubis through her satin panties and pantyhose.

This time it was Janet who gasped.

Then she took Michelle's cock in her hand, gathering the slippery material around the shaft and began to softly stroke it.

"Now you do that to me, nice and soft and slow," Janet whispered in Michelle's ear.

Janet put her calf over Michelle's thigh, opening her legs wider. Their bodies remained pressed together while their fingers explored each other's private parts. Michelle liked the feel of Janet's warm, nylon-clad leg pressing on her own stocking-sheathed thigh. She purred and pressed a little harder against Janet's groin, she could feel the outline of her vulva, the heat generated by her sister's cunt and the spreading dampness. Janet was rhythmically humping Michelle's hand.

Michelle pressed against Janet's hand insistently and Janet took the hint and gripped Michelle's penis tighter and stroked it a little harder and faster. When Michelle pressed her lips against hers she let her. They could taste each other's lipstick and smell each other's perfume. It was a soft, intimate and feminine experience; new to both of them.

The sisters stroked each other, building the tempo and then tapering off. Michelle's penis swelled to full tumescence and began to throb whilst Janet's knickers and pantyhose were soon dank and soggy with her juices.

"Ok Michelle, be careful now, no penetration ok?" Janet moaned as she opened her legs wide and eased Michelle on top of her.

She wrapped her gossamer-sheathed legs around Michelle's flanks and lifted her groin so that Michelle's satin-sheathed member pressed on her pubis. It felt good but it felt even better when Janet freed Michelle's cock from the confines of her knickers and let her rub it directly on her panty-clad cunt. Janet let Michelle slide her cock inside the gusset of her panties so that just the translucent fabric of her pantyhose prevented Michelle from entering her.

Michelle drove her tongue into Janet's mouth, as much to stifle her moans as to kiss her. The delightful sensation of her cock being enfolded in Janet's vulva evoked the most indescribable pleasure she had ever experienced. Janet adjusted her buttocks on the bed to ensure that Michelle's penis pressed directly on her clitoris as Michelle began to hump her lustfully. She returned Michelle's kisses and locked her arms and legs around her and rose up off the bed to meet Michelle's thrusts.

Janet's sex was suddenly awash with hot creamy semen; the musty smell of it rose to her nostrils and inflamed her desire. Janet began to shake as her own climax erupted. The two beautiful creatures rutted and rubbed against each other, extracting every scintilla of pleasure from one and other. Their tongues lashed and their teeth cracked as their passion soared.

They clung to each other in a paroxysm of lust and desire until their orgasms subsided.

Michelle lay panting on top of Janet, her cock slowly contracting. Janet's panties and the crotch of her pantyhose were a sodden mess as were Michelle's knickers. They disengaged from each other and Michelle rolled onto her back.

As they descended from the dizzy spiral of their lust-fuelled tirade they realised the enormity of their transgression. Neither felt guilty but they both knew that what they had done was forbidden and immoral.

Janet turned on her side and Michelle turned to face her.

"We tell no one and we never do it again ok?" she whispered.

Michelle nodded sagely.

"Was it nice?" Janet smiled wickedly.

"It was wonderful," Michelle returned her smile.

"Make sure you wash the sheets tomorrow while mom is out," Janet said and sat upright, ready to get out of the bed.

And they never did tell anyone about it. It remained their secret.

*****

The second thing happened not long after Janet moved out of the house.

Michael missed his sister. He missed playing dressup with her and confiding his secrets in her. He visited Janet at her flat but there wasn't the same intimacy because he had to go as Michael. The days of the 'sisters' putting on their little concerts and fashion shows were over.

Because Lucy worked so hard Michael had the house all to himself most of the time which allowed him to bring Michelle out of the closet whenever he wanted to. He spent most of his time at home dressed as Michelle and had become comfortable doing so. One advantage of Janet moving out was that her girlfriends and boyfriends no longer visited. Michael was sure that his mother was dating but she never brought men home although she would sometimes stay out overnight.

It was one such evening that Michelle was home alone, her mother had told her that she wouldn't be home and would be out all night so Michelle decided to put on her own little cabaret. She put on her prised possession, a green satin cheongsam that she had found at the street market and begged her mother to buy for her. It was form-fitting and split from hip to heel down one side.

She wore sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose with it to show off her long toned legs. She had learned how to tuck and had tucked herself using the tight gusset of the pantyhose to keep her genitalia in place. The dress was too tight to wear knickers under without showing VPL so she went sans panties. She didn't yet have breastforms so she used two rice filled stockings to fill the cups of her bra. She spent a long time getting her makeup perfect and selecting the songs she would sing, stacking them in order on the record changer on the Panasonic stereo.

She and Janet would sing along with their favourites, sometimes singing as a duet and sometimes solo; tonight Michelle would be singing solo.

Michelle was belting out her rendition of Material Girl mimicking Madonna's moves in the video clip as much as possible and she didn't hear her uncle John's car pull up in the driveway. John came to the front door and pressed the doorbell, he smiled to himself when he heard the loud music. He knew that his sister-in-law liked to listen to popular music.

John did not approve of his brother abandoning the Tanner family and he helped them out as much as he could. He also had to admit that he quite fancied Lucy Tanner and had let her know it. Maybe it was because she had once been married to his brother but for whatever reason Lucy had rebuffed his advances. He did not hold a grudge and kept in touch and assisted the Tanners whenever he could. He had heard that his brother had a windfall at the greyhounds and had shamed him into donating half his winnings to Lucy.

John had arrived unannounced to surprise Lucy with her share of the windfall with hopes that the influx of cash might tempt her to be a little more receptive to his advances. He'd had a few whiskeys in the pub and it had given him some Dutch courage. When no one answered the doorbell he tried the door and finding it unlocked he let himself in.

John was very surprised when he saw the beautiful young woman dressed in the tight evening gown standing in the middle of the cleared lounge room singing into the microphone plugged into the auxiliary jack of the stereo swaying her body in time with the music. He wondered who she was and where Lucy was. The girl was likely some friend of Janet but he thought that Janet had moved into a place of her own. She might be a friend of Michael's but that seemed unlikely. Michael seemed a little effeminate to him and unlikely to have attracted the sexy young woman strutting her stuff before him.

He particularly liked her long legs, she had a good figure although her hips were a little slim but from what he could see of her face she looked pretty.

He stood in the archway admiring the woman who was engrossed in her performance and hadn't yet noticed him. She spun on her heels as part of her performance and suddenly saw him.

Michelle froze mid-verse. The music played on while she stood in the centre of the lounge room absolutely stunned.

"Hello darling," John smiled at her and walked over to the stereo and lifted the arm off the record.

To Michelle the silence seemed like the calm before the storm.

"Who are you and where is Lucy?" John asked, approaching her slowly.

There was something about the woman that seemed familiar and she was indeed stunningly beautiful and sexy with her theatrical makeup, teased out hair and form-fitting dress.

"Lucy is out for the evening," Michelle had recovered her composure enough to answer her uncle.

Her smoky feminine voice came naturally to her when she was dressed enfemme.

She realised that her uncle John had not recognised her but now she needed to maintain her subterfuge and somehow get him to leave before he did.

"And I'm Michelle, Janet's friend," she said, the irony of the half-truth not lost on her.

"And I'm John Tanner, Janet's uncle. I've come by to see Lucy but she's out as you say, so where is Janet... or Michael for that matter?" John suddenly suspected that this girl might be here on her own, which raised his suspicions.

Michelle put down the microphone and moved across the room as far away as John as possible. She was caught in a conundrum; how was she to explain being in the house whilst none of the family members were present?

"Janet and I are amateur performers and we were supposed to practice tonight but she's running late. I started without her. I don't know where Michael is," Michelle countered.

John strode across the room and fronted Michelle. He looked at her closely, examining her. His face showed complete amazement when he finally realised who he was addressing.

"Michael?" he whispered.

Michelle lowered her head in shame.

John lifted her chin and gazed at her.

"You're beautiful," he gasped.

"I'm not Michael; I'm Michelle," she replied softly.

John looked confused.

"Here. Sit," Michelle sat and patted the seat beside her on the couch.

John sat, still stunned. He was amazed at how sexy the young woman was. She was so beautiful and feminine and her perfume was driving him a little crazy. When she sat the split in her dress opened wide exposing acres of shimmering nylon-clad thigh.

"It's a family secret but I guess you are in on it now," Michelle gave her uncle a condensed and sanitised version of why she was a crossdresser and her mother and sister's acceptance of her presenting as female.

John listened intently but he was distracted by Michelle's appearance. She was not his nephew; she was some amorphous female presence who he felt unrelated to. If he was honest with himself he would admit that as well as fancying Lucy, he also had licentious thoughts about his niece Janet as she had entered adulthood. This person Michelle resembled them both a little, but her makeup, dress and demeanour presented her as a sexy amalgamation of them both.

John scooted across the couch so that he was sitting close to Michelle. She was prevented from moving further away from him by the arm of the sofa.

"So now you need me to keep your secret too," he smiled at her lecherously.

"Yes I do uncle John," Michelle replied, but she misread his lecherousness for kindness.

That idea soon dissipated when John put his hand on her thigh.

"You're very convincing," John rubbed her thigh sensuously.

Michelle froze but she could feel the heat generated by John's hand and deep in her psyche she had to admit that she was flattered. It was the first time she had presented herself enfemme to a man and it was somewhat empowering to know that the man found her attractive and feminine.

"And don't call me uncle John; just think of as your new friend John and I won't think of you as my nephew Michael but as my new friend Michelle," John began to stroke her leg all the way from her knee to the top of her thigh.

"Ok; if you say so. Do you promise not to tell anyone?" Michelle sighed.

"Not even your mother or your sister. It will be our little secret," John smiled at her.

Michelle sensed that she was standing into danger but what could she do? She could tell her mother that John had found out about her secret but she doubted there was much her mother could do to make sure he kept it a secret. Michelle was on her own. It was up to her.

"Do you understand what quid pro quo is Michelle?" John leaned in even closer.

"It means something for something or a favour for a favour," Michelle was well educated and intelligent.

"That's right. A favour for a favour. I want a favour from you Michelle," John whispered in her ear.

The feel of his lips on her flesh and the warmth of his breath in her ear felt strangely alluring. She could smell the whisky on him.

John got up from the couch and Michelle was relieved but, even though she would never admit it, she was also a little disappointed. She quite liked the effect that she was having on her uncle. She quite liked being appreciated as an attractive woman.

He went over to the sideboard and poured them both a large whisky and then stopped at the stereo and picked through her record collection. He took the stack of records off the spindle and put a record on the platter and lowered the tone arm to it.

A slow song began to blare out of the speakers, Up Where We Belong. John lowered the volume then took the drinks back to the couch.

"Here; drink this," he offered the drink to Michelle.

Michelle, still frightened, gulped down the spirit. It burned her throat but she didn't care. John put out his hand and she took it; what else could she do? He pulled her into his arms, held her close and began to slow dance.

Michelle felt awkward and a little silly dancing with her uncle, but she had to admit to herself that she kinda liked it too. She admitted to herself that this was what she had been missing. Janet treated her like a sister and her mother treated her like a girl when she presented enfemme but his man treated her like a woman, like a desirable object, he made her feel more feminine than the two women in his life could simply because of his maleness.