This Trophy Wife Needs Sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We should not have, but we had some more drinks when we got to Alex's, and I took off my bottoms to show her the pearl piercing. Even though we had discussed our kinks, I was still a little surprised by her candor and openness. She had already told me she had voyeur tendencies, but she just came out and said she would like to watch me fucking her boyfriend, and stood up to address all of us.

Eve said, "I think everyone here has come with some sexual expectations, and I would like to propose the following pairings. A swap, Alex and I, and April and Rich, if it is alright with everyone?"

"I said it is fine with me," but I then suggested that Rich and I start first, as Eve and Alex both are into watching, and it's hard to watch while you are fucking or getting fucked. Everyone was OK with that plan and Rich and I would start.

I would think after taking 4 guys I would not be nervous about anything, but the thought of starting to fuck with a complete stranger in front of others was a bit scary, but exciting as well. I guess I must be a voyeur/exhibitionist as part of the being taken by multiple guys kink, as I really enjoyed being naked and sucking Joe and Trent's cocks while the rest of my husband's card buddies watched. It was a great prelude to the train they all ran on me.

Rich and I centered ourselves in the center of the room and I pulled his trunks down to see what he had, and was impressed. Started sucking Rich in front of Alex and Eve, as they sat next to each other on the couch. I was loving it, I have always loved sucking a cock up to a full erection, and being buzzed and being watched made it more exciting. I took my time and tried to swallow and hold it there as long as I could and worked its head as long as I thought I could until he was showing signs that he might soon be giving me a load. I wanted to save it to not miss the sensation of it filling my more than anxious vagina later. I then sat down and laid back and spread my legs wide to receive his mouth and tongue and the pleasure it would bring me. Sweet Alex was there with a quick kiss on my lips and a pillow to make me comfortable, he placed it under my head his hard cock now visible, he and Eve, were now naked and when he sat back down, she was closer and reaching for his erection. She had to be pleased with his cock, it was thicker and slightly longer than her boyfriends.

Rich turned out to be a very passionate love maker, and really took his time exploring every part of my pussy. He was good with his tongue, and did not just go right to my clit, he saved that for last. He started by tongue fucking me, then dragging his tongue upwards from there awhile before focusing in on my clit. I was a little self-conscious of my moaning and other sex noises knowing I was being watched, but did not try to stifle them. As I came I really clamped his head with my legs and I may have pulled on his hair a bit. It was just a better than average orgasm and I could not control my actions.

There was no talking as he was about to fuck me, he had hardly spoken before we started, but he was not shy otherwise. He crawled up between my legs all the way to my face and started kissing me, I have not had that kind of action since the early days of my courtship with Allen, and maybe our honeymoon. I liked it, and was sucking his tongue in return. He moved on to just give me little kisses, all over starting below my ears, on my neck, then down to my breast, and stayed there a little while before going down and playing with the heart dangling from the jewelry in my belly button, and finally just dancing his tongue around my clit again.

He then lifted my legs up and on his shoulders but not stretching them back too hard, and slowly entered me, we both could not help but let out a noise of pure pleasure as I peered down to watch his hard cock slowly enter me. It was a great to feel his balls make contact and I was already starting to moan in pleasure, he again visited my mouth with his. I was not expecting this kind of experience from a chance encounter with a pick-up at a pool party, but had a warm feeling overcome me as I surrendered myself to such a hot and tender lover in front of Alex and Eve.

I really didn't care if I came again, I was in such joy and already ran out of words to exclaim the awesomeness of the feeling I was getting as he was fucking me, and just repeated, oh yea, oh god, as I moaned, we stared into each others eyes like we were actual lovers. I feared that he might be spoiling me with this epic fuck, and make me not enjoy the lustful romps I normally get.

A orgasm came without the usual warning it was eminent, and it was just like the other feelings his love making gave me, it was a more all over feeling, I swear I felt it from the top of my head and down to the tip of my toes as they curled up, as I started to shake. I really had my arms tight around his neck and my legs around his ass, I did not want to let him go. He was now increasing his strokes, I had a hold of him with my arms around to his back, pulling his chest to tightly to my breast. I could hear and feel his breath as he now had his head beside mine, he was really giving it to me then, hard, fast and deep, if he had any ideas of pulling out to cum, I prevented that. I was not going to let loose of him, and did not as pumped his warm cum in me until it filled the void around his cock.

After holding him tight for a few moments, it was I that initiated a short but deep kissing session, as he withdrew as slowly as he first entered. I grabbed my legs to keep his seed in me, I wanted to admire it and to show it off. I got my first look at Alex and Eve as I made the quarter turn to show them my prize, a quite nice creampie.

Eve now was sitting in Alex's lap and had her arm wrapped around his neck. After what she had watched, I invited her clean her boyfriends cock, she took me up on that, and then ask if she could eat his pie. I had no experience of any action with any woman down there up until then, and was a little reluctant, but I let her. She did more than just slurp up his pie, she stayed there long enough to trigger another orgasm. It was different from what I often received from men, I could not help but scream a little during this one, it was a new experience, and like the song, I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it, I truly did. I thought at that moment that I might want to explore that side of me, I enjoyed her going down on me and since I know my way around a vagina, I feel more than open to try it.

I really did not see Alex much while I was fucking, now he was sporting a look on his face I did not know him well enough to be able to read. But I think maybe he might have felt a little upstaged. We took a little break to get a drink, and Eve and I went to the bathroom, and together. I felt close to her already, close enough to pee in front of her, after all, I just let her eat me out, and she watched me fuck her boyfriend. We kissed and swapped tongues before we left the bathroom, I think if we did not have two guys waiting we might have gone further.

We went back to the living room and Alex was visibly nervous, and she could detect it too. She pulled him aside and spoke softly in his ear for a moment and that seemed to help. They did not do any oral, and very little other foreplay, they pretty much just fucked. He started on top of her missionary, but I think he was trying to be tender to her, and the result was her not being satisfied.

They changed places, and she climbed on him cowgirl, and went wild on his cock, taking it right down to his testicles. She came and did not slow down much as she did, she just kept riding, and soon came again, and it was clear she was just in it for the orgasms at that point. She had gotten quite loud, and I almost expected to hear someone stomping on the floor from above us, or banging the wall from the apartments next to us. Alex told her he was close, and she dismounted and finished him off with her mouth. I was happy to see that even though she had her fun, she still took the time and effort to clean off and mouth his cock at its most sensitive time. I do know his satisfied face, and he was wearing it then.

As far as us, Rich and I that is, we just watched, I eventually laid my head on his lap as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, we did not have a lot of time to kill, but I enjoyed watching Alex's cock going in and out of someone else, and the looks on their faces as they fucked, I felt no jealousy, Alex and I are truly just fuck buddies.

We retired after they left and Alex spooned me at least until he went to sleep, I woke up on the other side of the bed as far as I could get, my sweet Alex has a flaw, he snores.

We slept in, and then I got up with plans to fix Alex a big breakfast to reward him for his efforts to please me. I explored his cupboards and fridge, and like a typical young bachelor, the best I could come up with was a feast of Fruity Pebbles and Milk, I was starving and had to partially fill my bowl a second time.

I, of course, had questions for him about the night before, like any woman would have, and he answered them. He said, "She was the one that controlled the sex they had in front of us, she had told him she gets drawn-out love making sessions all the time and likes them, but she just wanted me to, and quoted her, "fuck me with your big cock," were her exact words. She wanted to finish on top and in control for a change. He then said, "The reason we got right to it was, while the two of you were deep into your love making session, she jerked me off, and I fingered her as we watched, and then she finished me off with her mouth, and swallowed my load."

He said he had never seen anything as sexy as the lovemaking session I had with Rich, and it really turned him on and Intimidated him a little. He asked me if I wanted him to try to make love to me like Rich did. I replied, "I just want to feel loved, not in love when we fuck, and I did not expect or even want you to try to duplicate what Rich did. I did enjoy it, it was special, but created no false feeling of love for him in my soul, it was just sex, great sex." That's what I told him, but to be honest with myself, I still would not pass on a chance to fuck him again.

I had plenty of time left and could have spent more time, and maybe fucked Alex before I had to go home, but I opted to meet my sister for lunch. I would get plenty of chances to fuck Alex thanks to GPS tracking of our trucks.

My sister has to know everything I do, we are close, and I wanted to share everything with her. I could not wait to see her squirm and probably get her panties wet when I described every detail of my lovemaking sessions.

It also made it easier for me to tell Allen what a good visit I had with her.

The End

12