Thomasin McKenzie and Elle Fanning

Story Info
Thomasin invites Elle to the Lodge, and tries to keep up.
13.2k words
4.88
4.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to begin with Thomasin McKenzie? Well, clearly we know how it began (see that story if you haven't already), but in order to bridge the gap between then and this story, I need to quickly sum up her other experiences at the Lodge.

After coming for the first time with Anya Taylor-Joy, lovely Thomasin was, in a word, hooked. Our trio's first experience together was like when you hit it off in a new relationship. Once we hooked up for the first time, the proverbial floodgates were open. Things continued the entirety of the time she and Anya were here, to the point that we rarely left the bedroom at all. That was fine with me, as it was like heaven having Anya's petite frame on one side of me and Thomasin's surprisingly thick one on the other. Yet at the same time, it meant that our first soiree didn't introduce Thomasin to many of the different amenities the Lodge had to offer.

That's when the other trips came into play. I remembered them all vividly. She and Anya came back again, and we would introduce her to the most simple things. Like how we were free to fuck in the hot tub on the deck behind the house. It just took some unwinding on Thomasin's part, and some convincing that no one was going to see her out here. Or a similar story, where Anya and I took Thomasin on one of our hikes through the wooded hills behind the house. Again, Thomasin was game, but was hesitant when Anya and I reached our spot and began to have sex out in the open.

And so it went with Thomasin. Anya would introduce her to something, Thomasin would stutter out a few words of nervous reluctance, Anya would say one thing in reply, and Thomasin would become game for it. And not just for things like fucking in random rooms of the house or outside. Anya tapped into a side of Thomasin that was eager to do anything we were.

Thomasin had never really worn any kind of lingerie for sex, until Anya found her some that fit her perfectly, then Thomasin was strutting around in a corset and a garter belt. Thomasin had never used a strapon, until Anya talked about how hot it would look to see Thomasin thrusting into her, and then next thing I know Thomasin is fucking Anya doggystyle while Anya sucked my cock. Thomasin had never been tied up for sex, until Anya started with a very simple putting her hands behind her back, and then suddenly Thomasin was hog-tied while I fucked her from behind and she ate Anya's pussy. Thomasin had never filmed herself having sex, until Anya busted the camera out, and then later that night the three of us were rewatching our threesome while I played with Thomasin's pussy and Anya sucked my cock. The list goes on.

Then, one night with the three of us, after we were, ahem, 'finished' for the night, Thomasin and Anya were talking. Thomasin was of course in disbelief at what was happening (she was always the slightest bit flustered before, and after), but Anya simply smiled and said how hot it was watching Thomasin do new things. But then, she added,

"And imagine how much fun you'll have teaching all these things to any girls you want to bring up here."

I saw Thomasin become flush once again, smiling nervously as she gave a tiny giggle. She looked away from Anya, and suddenly became preoccupied trying to fix her disheveled hair. Anya looked at me and raised her eyebrows while Thomasin made an awkward stuttering noise as she cleared her throat.

"I can't just...I mean I'm not...eh, I don't really know anyone like that..." Thomasin trailed off.

"Oh, well, maybe someday," Anya winked at Thomasin.

The idea was out there, but at the time I couldn't see Thomasin actually doing it. The way things went at the Lodge was that it required one of the ladies that had been there to use an ever so subtle approach to see if a girl was interested, and then properly explain how it could happen *before* they invited them up. Thomasin was too nervous to make the first move for anything we were doing. More often than not she had to follow Anya's lead just to keep things going.

So color me surprised when Thomasin reached out to me and asked if she could come to visit again. Usually she would ask Anya, and Anya would coordinate it. This time Thomasin had reached out herself, and when I prodded a little harder to get more information, I found out why.

Thomasin was going to bring Elle Fanning with her.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I was sure Thomasin was smart enough to realize how things worked up here, so it wasn't that she was bringing a girl up here that didn't know what was going to happen. The question was, how did it get to this point? How in the hell did the conversation swing that direction at all? When I spoke to Thomasin about it, I got a few of the details.

It started, like a lot of these relationships start, with a chance meeting. Thomasin and Elle met at a fashion show, and after sitting next to each other, really hit it off. A fun night of conversation led to staying in touch and getting to know each other on social media, then on phone conversations. Then a mutual crush developed, with neither party knowing that the other reciprocated. But then, the magic word that got their conversation gradually shifting towards what would eventually become an invitation to the Lodge? Just a simple utterance from Elle. A casual mention during one of her talks with Thomasin.

"I'm so horny."

Thomasin told me Elle said those exact words. Imagination of course took over, and I couldn't help but picture Elle saying that with a desperate whine as she rubbed her pussy. That picture led to another picture of Thomasin nervously saying she's never had phone sex before, but starting to play with herself after Elle told her what to do. It was an arousing image, made all the better by me knowing exactly what Thomasin's orgasm face looked like.

Anyway. From there, Thomasin said the conversation had advanced quickly. Thomasin cheekily asked Elle what she liked to do in those situations. Then the conversation shifted from masturbation talk, to when the last time they had both been laid was. Thomasin (using what I later learned was advice from Anya) told Elle that she "knew a guy" who was perfect for the kind of no-strings-attached encounters that could solve such problems. Elle said that sounded perfect. Thomasin said she could arrange a meeting. Elle said she was in.

Even after so long, I sometimes still can't believe it can be that simple.

What I wasn't sure about on the day it happened, was how Thomasin was going to actually react to all this. Normally at the Lodge, the one bringing in someone new is the one kicking things off and taking the lead. So far, Thomasin had not been that. Eager and willing, but only after being prompted by Anya. Would Thomasin be able to show Elle how things worked? Or would Elle be as horny as she claimed and kick things off herself? I really wasn't sure what to expect, and when they both arrived, I still wasn't sure at first.

The two of them arrived together, coming up the front door with Elle excitedly craning her neck upward to look the house up and down. When I opened the door and let them in, Thomasin gave me that dead cute little smile like she does, but passed by without the kind of affectionate greeting I would expect from others that came here. Elle entered as well, introducing herself and shaking my hand, then scanning me up and down. Thomasin introduced me, and we said our hellos, but then Elle went right back to looking in every direction around her. She seemed more interested in the house than in talking.

That was momentarily perplexing, but I maintained the mood (or lack thereof) as Elle wanted to see the house. I quickly took her through the library, dining room, kitchen, gym, etc. It was only when we made our way to the bar area that I was no longer leading. Elle walked past me further into the room, which finally allowed me a moment to stare at the way her amazing ass was sticking straight out of the yoga pants she was wearing. After looking around at the bar and the various couches and armchairs that lined the bar, she turned back and nodded her head, impressed.

"So this is where everyone gets loosened up for what happens next, right?" Elle said as she flashed a smile and giggled.

"Yes it is, right?" I asked as I turned to Thomasin.

"Uhh, well...yeah, I guess..." Thomasin stammered out before nodding in agreement.

My mind flashed back to when that exact thing happened. Anya was talking Thomasin through how to properly use roleplay, Thomasin was initially somewhat skittish to the idea, but then Anya came up with a fun scenario for her to try in the form of a character Thomasin could play.

"Excuse me," Anya said as she tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and leaned on the bar with my other arm, looking at Anya and the short black cocktail dress she was wearing.

"Hi there," I said.

"Do you see my friend over there? She's coming off a bad breakup, and I think she needs some help getting over the guy, if you know what I mean. She said you were the best looking guy in the bar, but she's a bit too shy to come up and talk to you herself."

Smash cut to, Thomasin and I sitting on one of the couches while Anya watched as Thomasin acted like the flustered but horned up girl her character was. Soon I was feeling her up and kissing her neck, which turned into me playing with her pussy under her dress before Thomasin started riding my cock on the couch.

Back in the present, I almost grabbed Thomasin to pull her to that very couch right then and there. That'd be all she needed. Even though she wasn't wearing a short party dress now, once I got the jeans she was wearing unbuttoned, Thomasin would be all for it. But, instead we just continued on. Out of the bar and into the larger lounge (the one with the padded floor).

"Whoooa, wow. Talk about 'Netflix 'n Chill', huh?" Elle asked as she spotted the floor area.

This time, I turned and looked at Thomasin to await her answer. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead just nodded a little. At this point I was mentally begging Thomasin to let it out. Go ahead, tell her. Tell Elle that the last time we were in this room Anya had to mute our viewing of "Some Like it Hot" because it was distracting from the gulping noises you made as you swallowed my cock. How you were glad for the floor being padded when I lifted you up and then threw you back down to fuck you with your legs up. How you were also glad the fabric wasn't too coarse because your knees would've turned red from how hard I fucked you doggystyle.

But, unfortunately, we just continued on again. Out the back way onto the deck, where I showed Elle the pool and the hot tub. After making her way over to it, Elle turned back to Thomasin and I, biting her lip and smiling excitedly.

"And I can only imagine what goes on in there," Elle smiled wider this time.

I didn't respond, instead turning to Thomasin in the hopes that she would relay something. I knew she was likely thinking of the same example I was...

"...it's just like I told you before. We can do whatever we want here. Even out here."

Anya was standing in the middle of the hot tub, her completely nude body exposed from the thighs up. I was inside with her, also nude, which was a dangerous game to play if we didn't want things to kick off. Yet, we behaved, because after our last session, we took a break, and then Anya instructed Thomasin to meet us in the hot tub. Thomasin arrived a short time later, however, to Anya's confusion and disappointment, Thomasin arrived wearing a floral bikini.

"So...no one can see us?" Thomasin sheepishly asked as she scanned around, as if someone would be leering down from the windows of the house.

I raised a finger and pointed to the trees that arose well above the deck that spanned the back of the house. They may as well have been a privacy fence.

"Ok..." Thomasin gave a tiny smile.

Anya and I stared as Thomasin reached back and pulled the tie holding her bikini top together. It went slack as the bow came free, and then Thomasin looped the top string over her head before tossing it aside. I had originally planned for us to get in the hot tub to actually relax, but even though I had JUST seen them, the sight of Thomasin exposing her tits again by taking off that top had me getting hard again. By the time she dropped her bottoms to reveal her pussy, and slowly climbed in to join us, I was rock hard and pulling Thomasin in to worship her body with my tongue.

Things progressed quickly from there, and that mental image of her cowgirling my cock while I sucked her wet tits, and Anya encouraging her to scream as loud as she wanted? That was the picture I wanted her to paint for Elle.

"Lots of things," Thomasin finally said to Elle as she grinned.

"We could get in right now if you like," I added quickly, winking at Elle as she turned to look at me.

Elle's face stayed in a very cheeky smile as she raised her eyebrows and put her tongue to her top lip in thought. For a moment, I thought I had done it, but then Elle simply giggled.

"I think we should probably stick to the house first," Elle said with a chuckle.

"Well, then the only other thing to show you is the upstairs," I said as I gestured back towards the house.

Now, 'showing the upstairs' was a bit of a misnomer. There was nothing up there but bedrooms, and once one of those is 'shown', the reason it's being shown is usually reason enough to stay in the bedroom. So when we began to ascend the stairs in the main foyer, and head down the hall to my master bedroom, I was practically salivating at the thought of what would happen next. I think Thomasin was too, but in her own way. I could see her nerves creeping in the way they always did. She went quiet. She kept glancing down at her feet. Her hands came together as she nervously picked her fingernails. I knew to expect that, and I knew that all we had to do was get that first kiss planted on her lips, and she would melt. Then it was on.

The three of us stepped into my bedroom, and I closed the door quietly while Elle was still looking around. As I stepped closer to Thomasin again, Elle did a quick circle of the room to look it up and down, before excitedly ending up on a sofa at the opposite side of the room from the bed. It was low to the ground, and Elle gave an excited giggle as she flopped down and then crossed one leg over the other. Even though she was wearing yoga pants and I couldn't properly see them, Elle's legs were calling to me.

"Alright, so, how does this actually happen?" Elle asked from the couch.

She leaned forward eagerly, gripping the edge of the couch with both hands.

"Or rather, how do we start?"

"Usually, something like this," Thomasin said out of nowhere.

I felt her hand caress my arm, and then Thomasin stepped around so she was right in front of me. Those sparkly eyes of hers locked onto me, and that cute little grin grew wider as she breathed out a silent giggle through her nose. She started to lean in, grabbing the center of my shirt with both hands to pull me in as my own arms wrapped around her waist. We came together slowly, with Thomasin's mouth staying a grin all the way up until our lips pressed together.

"Mmm..." Thomasin moaned quietly as we kissed.

There it was. Whatever nervous, giggly hesitation Thomasin had in the prior moments was now gone. I felt her hands pull at my shirt more intensely. I groped my hands around her hips and then onto her ass, grabbing it through her jeans.

"Ohhhkay, I see," Elle said with a cheeky acknowledgement.

Thomasin and I continued to kiss while my hands grabbed her ass harder and hers grabbed at my chest. Her tongue came into my mouth with an eager push as it swirled around mine, and she leaned into me harder. The intensity continued, to the point that my senses were so focused on it that I didn't hear Elle stand up and softly stroll over to the two of us. It wasn't until I felt another hand caress its way across my back that I opened my eyes to see Elle had slid herself right next to us.

Thomasin and I broke the kiss to look at Elle, at which point Elle's hand went to the back of my head and pulled me in. Elle's lips softly pressed to mine, giving me a brand new taste that was much sweeter and glossier than Thomasin's. Elle hungrily kissed several more times, really pressing her lips into mine before she parted them wide and then made an emphasized licking motion with her tongue. I tongued her back until she closed her lips around mine, and then sucked it down, giving an excited 'mmmm' as she did. When she pulled away, it was only to turn toward Thomasin.

The two of them flashed each other *that* look, and then leaned in towards each other.

My eyes went to the ceiling in a split-second 'thank you' as they came together and kissed. Elle did the same to Thomasin as she did to me, weaving her fingers through Thomasin's hair and pulling her in closer. I stared closely, watching both the girls' tongues swirl around each other as they made out harder. At one point they shifted, causing Elle's hair to fall into her face, so I reached up and tucked her behind her ear. She opened her eyes in the middle of the kiss and glanced at me from the side, grinning as her tongue swirled around Thomasin's.

When they finally broke away, it was as if both were out of breath.

"I didn't ask before but...please tell me you're staying for this," Elle asked Thomasin as she caught her breath.

"Yeah..." Thomasin said, nodding quickly with her eyebrows raised as if to say the answer was obvious.

"Yessss, ohh this is going to be so hot..." Elle heaved a sigh of relief before she pulled Thomasin in again.

The two resumed making out, at which point I reinserted myself into the festivities. It took no convincing at all to get Elle to turn her face back towards me, and then for Thomasin to do the same thing. Within another 20 seconds, my lips were shining from all the tongue action that went back and forth. But more than that, everyone began indiscriminately petting with no invitation. My right hand went to Thomasin's back, but then began to snake its way up her shirt. I wrapped it around her from behind, and then started groping one of her tits over her bra as I kept her pulled close. That was when I felt Elle's hand touch mine, and found that she was doing the same thing to Thomasin.

Meanwhile, my left hand went down, grabbing at Elle's ass through her yoga pants. That was when my entire course of action changed. The way Elle's ass felt in my hands, namely soft and shapely and far bigger than one would expect to look at her tiny frame from the front, it made it so that became my main goal for the moment. We all continued making out, but I specifically began grabbing it, kneading my hand into it, reaching down and squeezing it from underneath where it met her thighs. I specifically dug my fingers in at the bottom, hoping to partially tease her pussy at the same time. Finally I had to change my stance entirely.

I stepped behind Elle, pressing my hips against her ass so she could feel the way my cock was getting harder. Then, one finger pulled her blonde hair from her neck, and I leaned in and began kissing it hungrily while my hands groped her more. I went down her front, over her perky tits and onto her flat stomach, then onto her thighs before I went back to her ass. Both hands grabbed it tightly, and Elle gave a quiet moan as I kissed up her ear.

"Yes...touch me..." Elle said with a quiet whisper, tilting her head back with her eyes closed.

I did, continuing to grope her ass and then run my hands over her thighs, all the while I was kissing along her neck and down on top of her shoulders where her shirt exposed them. As I was kissing, I glanced up, and saw that Thomasin was standing across from us, lightly touching Elle on the stomach, but otherwise not doing anything. Quickly, I wrapped my arms around Elle and took Thomasin by the wrists. As I ran my tongue up Elle's neck in a slow tease, I raised Thomasin's hands to Elle's chest, specifically putting her fingers on Elle's nipples.