Thongs and Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
Dylan's taste in clothing seems to run in the family.
5.1k words
4.13
23.5k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is a continuation requested by four-el4.

*****

"You know I never took you to be a thong person," said Dylan. "You don't seem the type."

Cassandra gazed behind her and caught his eyes as she smiled. "I could say the same to you. Do you check out other girls?" She paused. "That's a silly question. Of course you do. The question is if you get off at the sight of their thongs."

"What would you do if I said I did?" he asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

Her tail flickered and caught him in the face. He spluttered for a moment before giving her a mock glare. She simply gave him a coy smile and batted her eyes innocently at him, but they knew there was nothing innocent about it. Licking his lips, he pressed his body closer into her. A wet splooching sound filled the room. He rested his head on her shoulder, breathing in her scent. In response, she wiggled her ass and he groaned at what it did to his cock. She was just asking for it and he would gladly oblige her. He nipped at her throat and tugged on her glittery purple g-string. She moaned in response.

"Seriously, why do like thongs?"

"Why so curious?" When he didn't answer right away, she huffed. "Well, the most obvious reason is no pantyline. Can you imagine if everyone knew exactly what kind of underwear I'm wearing? That'll be so embarrassing."

"And wearing a thong isn't?"

"Exactly. A girl should always be presentable, not to mention comfortable. Regular underwear just doesn't do it for me. I was always having to fix it before I went with thongs."

"So to avoid pantylines and they're comfortable? Got it."

"There is one more thing." She turned her head so her mouth was pressed against his ear and nipped at it. "I heard guys love thongs so the thought of them getting off at the sight of me wearing them is such a turn on."

The thought of other guys touching the sweet ass beneath him made him growl and shift his position as there was a suction noise. "No one is touching this ass."

"It's all yours," she barked out in between her laughs. "Now your turn. Fess up."

"You're not wrong that guys like thongs..."

"Hey, I spilled so don't chicken out."

"Well, if a girl's wearing a thong, it must mean she wants guys to know she's wild and available for sex."

"Uh huh, I doubt that's all."

"Personally, if a girl's got ass, she should definitely show it off. Regular underwear just isn't sexy."

"Right? Granny underwear is such a turn off."

"Speaking of thongs, going to explain what's going on here?"

With a smirk, she turned away from him to study the various thongs she had picked out and laid across her bed. She had been going through her thongs when Dylan showed up and hadn't gotten to putting them away before sex. The fact he somehow missed them during sex amused her and she snorted. Considering his fetish for thongs, she would have that he would have played with them while fucking her into the bed. She would be annoyed if he did that though. The only time he should be allowed to touch them was when she was wearing them. Ignoring the wet, spluttering sound that had been going on, she settled her gaze on one of her thongs.

The one right in front of her was a simple lacy white g-string with an open crotch or rather crotchless which made it easier to have sex. They should definitely try it out the next time they decided to have a little fun. On her left was another lacy thong except it was purple and slightly see through. It was also a t-back one instead of a g-string this time. Then there was the simple pink one with a black smile and the words yummy spelled out in all caps. This one had been a little joke between girls. At least she didn't end up with the dabbing fox on it. They had laughed at the unlucky girl's expense as she paid for the ugly looking thing.

She spotted another crotchless g-string right next to her pillow. It was a lacy wine red one. Looking over her thongs again, she noticed how quite a few of them were lacy or g-strings or both. It must be a sign about what her favorite kind of thong was. She wondered if Dylan had a preference or did he got a boner from any kind of thong. Perhaps she should take him shopping with her and have him help pick out some new thongs. A girl could never have enough thongs. She could already imagine him trying to hide his hard on as she showed off the thongs.

"Why don't you help me pick which thong I should wear?" asked Cassandra.

Dylan's response: "What kinds did you get?"

"Why don't you have a look yourself?"

"Nah," he said as he pulled back. "I'm good here."

She gasped as his cock slid out of her sloppy ass with a wet sound, leaving only the tip inside. Cum spilled out onto the sheets and she glared at him halfheartedly. He knew she was going to make him do the laundry again for dirty her bed, but it was well worth it. Thrusting into her as her ass made a suction sound, he licked his lips. Despite being pumped full of cum, her ass was eagerly devouring his hard dick. He had been a little disappointed she barely reacted to him fucking her while she was looking at her thongs. Well, he was just going to have to try a little harder than that.

They ended up falling asleep from exhaustion. Dylan had been unwilling to get up to go to his own room while Cassandra was too tired to kick him out. It wasn't like they hadn't shared a bed before. In fact, they had done it so many times now that it didn't faze the either of them to wake up to the other in the morning. Speaking of, he could feel her shifting beside him. He cracked open one eye and watched as her mostly naked body head towards to what he assumed was the bathroom. Admiring how her hips swayed and her ass wiggled in her thong, he felt himself grow hard again. God, he loved her ass.

Unable to control himself, he sat up as soon as she was gone from sight and headed for her drawers. Picking up the first thong he could find, he slid it around his hard cock and groaned at how the material felt on his sensitive skin. As he lazily jerked himself off, he wondered how Cassandra would react if he joined her in the shower. It wasn't like he would see anything new. They've practically seen each other naked everyday though they've not really shared a shower before. That would be a new and interesting experience. Just the thought had him cumming all over her thong.

Well, she was going to be upset he ruined another pair. He shrugged it off as he discarded the pair to slip out of the room. His ears twitched as he heard the sounds of running water. The fact he could hear the shower running so well must mean she had left the bathroom door open. Dylan smiled. She was practically saying he was free to come in and join her. He immediately headed towards the bathroom to find that it was not open like he had thought, but it wasn't closed or locked. Since the door wasn't closed all the way, he could peek inside if he wanted to. He wanted to.

Crouching down, he peered through the crack. His breath caught at the delicious sight in front of him. Cassandra's hands combed through her hair before sliding down her sides. He watched as her hands trailed down her curves towards her ass. His pants tightened as he grew hard. Seeing how her ass jiggled as she scrubbed whatever filth that clung to it, he was tempted to simply burst in and help her. He barely stopped himself when he spotted something not too far from the shower. Laying innocently on the floor was her discarded thong. Even from a distance, he could see it was still stained with cum.

Gazing back at her, he saw that her back was still towards him. If he was quick, he could grab her thong without her ever noticing him there. With his mind made up, he slipped his hand through the crack. Dylan winced when he heard the door creak slightly and glanced in her direction. She apparently didn't hear it over the running water. Reaching for the thong once more, he was annoyed to see that his fingers were mere inches away, but he still couldn't grab it. He would have to take a risk and open the door further so he could get it.

Pushing the door open so he could fit his upper body, he was about to snatch up the thong when a weight landed on his hand. The source was a foot connected to a wet, furry leg. It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened. He had been caught by Cassandra. Daring to look up, he stared up at his naked sister. Her arms were crossed across her ample chest. Instead of covering her breasts, they were right beneath them which emphasized that particular body part. She did not look impressed.

"What do you think you're doing barging in like that? Couldn't you wait until I finish my shower?" She uncrossed her arms to rest her hands on her hips as her breasts jiggled. "Not to mention trying to steal my thong. How shameless."

It was hard being ashamed of his actions when he got such a delicious view. Too bad he couldn't see her ass from where he was. Noticing how she was quickly becoming annoyed with his silence, he grabbed the foot that was on his hand with his other hand. Before she could react, he sucked on her big toe. He stared up at her to watch her reaction and was glad to see she wasn't about to throw him out of the bathroom. In fact, as he sucked on another toe and the scent coming off of her, she was getting turned on by what he was doing.

Releasing her toe with a loud pop, he trailed kissed up her leg. Emboldened by her lack of resistance, he continued upward until he was practically inhaling her wet pussy. She groaned as he slid his tongue inside of her. Lapping up the liquid, he stroked his hard dick with her discarded thong. Cassandra had been completely distracted with what his mouth was doing to her to not notice what the rest of his body was doing. The softness of her thong and the dried cum ground against his sensitive cock.

As he was about to cum, he stopped. While her thong felt amazing on his dick, he was eyeing something else that was better. She suddenly moaned as her juices spilled down his throat. Her hands pressed down against his fur and her ears twitched. When her grip weakened and her moans turned to pants, he pulled away from her cunt. She gave a disappointed whine, but he tugged on one of her feet instead. Intrigued with what he was up to, she obliged him, watching as he took her discarded thong and slip one foot through.

Her other foot soon followed after. He kissed her thighs as he pulled the thong slowly up her wet body. Kissing up her body, he paused to watch her thong rub against her pussy before kissing her. She groaned into the kiss and he tugged on the thong until he felt it unable to go any further. Without looking, he could imagine how it flossed her ass and ground against her aching cunt. Her hands dug into his back as their mouths devoured each other, only stopping to catch their breath. His dick ached to have some of that delicious ass and he wasn't going to wait any longer.

"If you're going to get me all dirty, let's get in the shower. It would be so much easier to get cleaned up."

"You don't say. I wouldn't mind helping you clean up. I'm sure your ass needs a thoroughly cleaning."

She barked out a laugh as they hurried into the shower. She didn't even bother to take off the dirty thong, but he didn't mind. In fact, he preferred her keeping it on. With her back towards him, he got a nice view of her sweet ass with her thong wedged in between her thick cheeks. She wiggled her hips, tempting him to fuck her right then and there, but he had something else in mind. If she insisted on getting cleaned up, it couldn't hurt to have a little fun messing her up first. His eyes scanned the counter before grabbing a bottle of oil.

"What are you doing?"

"Just wait and see."

He poured a generous amount onto his hand before deciding to just dump a thick load on her ass. In fact, there was so much that some of it spilled down her ass to the bathroom floor. She shivered as she felt the cool liquid touch her fur and she glanced back at him to see what was going on. The look on her face practically screamed she wanted to know what he was up to right now. Instead of giving her an answer, he simply smirked before setting the bottle aside and getting right to work. His hands spread the oil along her ass, making sure he didn't miss a single spot.

Cassandra hummed as she humped into his groping hands. Lifting up the thong, he continued to spread the oil on what little parts the thong had been covering. His smirk became full blown smile when he prodded her hole with oiled hands. She gasped at the intrusion and shot a mock glare his way. Then she pulled away and her thong rubbed against her folds. Considering how small the space was, she didn't get very far, but it was enough that his hands were no longer on her ass. If she wanted to be coy, then he was going to have his fun teasing her.

He pressed into her, enjoying how his hard dick rubbed against her oiled ass. When she tried to pull away, he grabbed her by the hips to keep her from moving. Growling into her ear, he thrust into her juicy cheeks. She groaned as his thick cock ground against her. At one point, he seemed about to put it in, only to pull away. Cassandra growled in annoyance while he barked out a laugh in between pants. He tugged on her thong and savored how she yipped when he released it and it hit the side of her hips with a snap.

"Come on already. Put it in."

He chuckled. "Your wish is my command."

That was her only warning before he plunged his hard dick into her tight hole. Moaning, she came as he pushed into her. Her nails dug into the tiles while her front was pressed into it. He had a tight grip on her hips, keeping her from being able to break away even if she wanted to. It only took a few thrusts before he blew his load inside of her. Considering how he had been holding it in the whole time, he had managed to hold out for a while. Resting his head against her back, he slowly stopped fucking her as he panted.

"We should do this more often."

"I agree."

Dylan pulled out and his cum spilled out of her onto the bathroom floor. The water from the still running shower pushed it towards the drain. He took a moment to admired how his cum trailed down her legs and could feel himself raring to go one more. The moment was ruined when he was pelted with cold water. With a yelp, the two tried to get out of the water's path. Apparently, they had run out of hot water. She quickly managed to shut off the water, but the damage was done. They were cold and still needed to clean up.

"Well, that sucked," he said, earning a glare from his sister.

Cassandra promptly kicked him out and blamed him for the lack of hot water. He was going to have to make it up to her later. His chance came when she said she needed someone to come along on her shopping trip. Unfortunately, it was one of the last things he wanted to help her with. Walking around and carrying her things for her for hours while she picked out clothes wasn't how she wanted to spend his morning and afternoon. He ended up forking over some sending money to get her off his back and into her good graces.

"I'm back. Look at what I have."

He gazed up from his phone to see her holding up several bags. At first, he had no clue why she was showing off the bags. He didn't care about her shopping and was glad she hadn't forced him to come help her carry them for her. It was only when she pulled out a thong from one of the bags that he realized what she intended. Maybe he should have come along only to watch her try them on before she bought them. She signaled for him to join her in her bedroom and he chased her up the stairs. He had to know what new thongs she got.

Well, he certainly got his wish when she dropped her pants and current thong to try on one of the ones she had just bought. It was better than he hoped for. He had been sure they would get right into fucking, but this was way better. His cock strained against his pants as he watched her pose sensually for him from his spot on her bed. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she showed off every inch of her sinful body. It was almost better than sex as he watched how the purple g-string fit snugly around her ass cheeks.

"Like what you see?"

"Very. So why did you decide to go panty shopping? Don't you already have enough?"

"Is that complaining I hear?"

"Not complaining. Just curious."

"There's always new thongs I want to get especially since I keep losing them for some reason."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't. Just like I don't have a particular reason in picking out thongs that you happen to like the best."

"How did you know?"

"It wasn't hard to tell. I just had to see which of my thongs were getting ruined or going missing."

Then she slipped out of that thong to try on a different colored thong. This time it was green. Unable to help himself, he pulled his hard dick free and started stroking it. Her eyebrows rose up at his actions, but she merely smirked without even stopping her movements. She even dared to shake her ass in front of his face before pulling out of his reach. What a tease. It was only after she had gone through a pink thong and yellow thong before things got interesting. When he thought she was going to grab a fifth pair out of her bag, she sauntered over to him.

"So how do you like my new thongs?"

"They look great. Where did you get them?"

She hummed. "Here and there."

That essentially meant places like La Senza, Victoria's Secret, and Walmart. He heard her mention them enough times to know that those were her favorite places to shop. In fact, before she mentioned she got some of her thongs from Walmart, he hadn't even known they had a clothing section. Wasn't Walmart supposed to be like a dollar store or something? Why on earth would they be selling lingerie? Well, he couldn't exactly complain considering he found those thongs to hot. Speaking of thongs, she had picked up one to wrap around his sensitive cock.

He nearly moaned as the fabric rubbed against his length. She whispered into his ear, "I know you said you like them, but you still haven't said which one you liked the best."

"I think I need a little more hands on inspection before I decide."

Cassandra kissed him as her hands pumped his hard dick. Considering he had been jerking himself off earlier, he didn't last long. He groaned as he came quickly into the thong and her hands. She continued to slide the thong and her hand up and down, milking every drop of his cum. His mind was basking in the glow of his orgasm as she urged his cock to stay hard and ready for another shot. Her tongue slipped into his open mouth, tangling with his own tongue. He whined when she suddenly stopped and let go of his dick.

That changed quickly when he saw her parting her thong aside and lining up her hole with his cock. His hands gripped her hips as she slammed down hard. They both groaned as her tight walls swallow up his hard dick. Her little show had gotten her wet, making it easier for him to enter and making it less painful for her. Snatching her mouth with his own, he held her close as she rode his cock. If he looked down to where they were connected, he would see how his thong covered dick forced its way in her hot hole.

Dylan blinked out of his memories before he studied Meghan. He wondered what she wanted. Even though they were cousins, he didn't really know all that much about her. Cassandra would probably know more about her. Why would she want to talk to him anyway? If she was interested in girl talk, she should talk to his sister and not him. A part of him wondered if she had heard everything, but he dismissed it. She had been walking towards him. There was no way she could have heard unless she had been listening at the door before running off to pretend she hadn't heard a thing.

12