Thor Cums for Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
355 Followers

"There is nothing wrong with it. Indeed I would be surprised if you did not enjoy the experience. After all it's not something that happens every day. Or it didn't." She winked at him with one of her pretty dark brown eyes. Thor's heart lurched at the thought. Could he really spunk on his sister on a daily basis? Up until yesterday the idea would not even have been a passing thought. It would have disgusted his Godly morals. Thinking about it now it only seemed natural. His sister was a Goddess. She was the most beautiful woman on the planet of Earth. It was only normal that he would want to do this with such a beautiful warrior. She was everything that Asgardian values extolled. She was strong and yet she had curves. She had high, firm breasts that were not so big as to get in the way of swinging a sword, yet were beautiful and inviting. She had hips and thighs that were muscular yet not manly. In short she was as sexy as all hell. Thor was surprised that any of her male opponents could even fight her. They would have to be fighting their natural urges as well.

The thoughts that went through his head made the tug of his hands on his cock even more pleasurable. His eyes were flickering around his sister's body, drinking in her sexy godliness thirstily. She was a dripping, quivering, sexy strumpet.

She herself was absorbing every inch of her brother. Her pupils were dialted and her nostrils flared. Her face and chest were flushed with blood, the redness looking so enticing against the pure alabaster of her skin. Thor had only seen his sister look this way in one other situation - when she killed an enemy. He could tell the blood lust was on her as it was on him.

"Oh sister, I could spunk on you each day. In fact I can spunk on you again right now."

Her eyes opened wide in shock and surprise. "Then you should my brother. Please do? Cover me with your princely sperm. Make me drip with it. Please make sure you get some in my mouth so that I may taste you once more?" As she said this she lifted her arm, where some of the stray cum had ended up, looked him in the eyes, and licked a slow and steady trail with her tongue. She was eating him up! That was it!

As she spoke the cum boiled once more into Thor's large, hairless balls and surged along the shaft of his cock, flying once more. He directed it lovingly to his sister's mouth, pushing his cock forwards so that a tablespoon sized dollop splattered into her mouth. She moaned happily and groaned loudly as she tasted his manliness. The act of eating his cum sent her own orgasm rushing over the edge. She screamed loudly. She could not hold back. She could see only cock. Asgardian cock. She did not care whose it was - that it was her very brother's. All she knew is that she had to touch it now! Her lips brushed against the end of his surging, spewing man meat and she locked them there. She drank down the cum as though she was sucking lemonade from a straw. Indeed it was as sweet and tasty.

Thor, shocked that his sister was sucking him but lost in his own thrashing orgasm, pushed his hips forwards to give her better access. She opened wider as he did. Most of the cum ended up in her mouth. She drank quickly, knowing how much of it there was, wanting it all in her belly. Her own sex toy was buried deeply in the quivering mess of her cunt, but she could only think of Thor's cock and how beautiful it was to her.

When their orgasms finished she quickly moved her mouth away, residual cum connecting her lips to his cock head for a few seconds. Asgardian cum was far thicker and creamy than Earth cum.

Thor likewise collapsed back, his chest heaving, his balls quaking, his heart filling with love for his sister.

"Oh Hera... that was... that was amazing."

She smiled at him, eyes shining with love, face shining with cum, and replied. "That certainly was, my brother."

The pounding on the door shocked both of them. It was their father! "You two! I know what you are doing in there and you are making enough noise to wake the Titans. We can talk about this later, but for now there is an emergency! It seems that Loki has found Earth. He is attacking right now."

Both of the siblings were on their feet immediately. Their sexual adventures were forgotten, all apart from the worry in their hearts at what their father would say. Hera wiped up as Thor put on his costume, and then the loving God helped his sister with her clothing, fastening it with deft and strong fingers.

"You look beautiful in that costume sister. It really shows off your tits!" He grinned as they raced out the door.

"Not as good as your ass in yours." She teased him back.

Watch out for the next exciting adventure coming soon -

Loki cums for dinner.

brooke
brooke
355 Followers
12