Thorne's Lance Ch. 01

Story Info
A hybrid god uses his pheromones to escape from HYDRA.
10.5k words
4.86
3.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

Extended Summary: Splicing together the DNA of the Old Gods of Asgard and the New Gods of New Genesis, HYDRA has created their perfect weapon. But this hybrid god has plans - and desires - of his own. After escaping from their clutches, HYDRA's would-be lance sets his sights on the outside world - and the many beautiful superheroines who defend it.

This story takes place in a Marvel/DC Crossover Universe.

All characters involved are 18+. I do not own Marvel or DC Comics.

- - -

1. The Experiment

Today was the day he escaped.

He had been born one year ago, almost to the day. Birthed from a pod fully grown and fully aware, capable of complex thoughts, of speaking multiple languages, and so many other amazing things.

He could fly. Most men couldn't fly, but he could. He could bend and twist steel with his bare hands. He could sprint for hours and not feel even the slightest bit of fatigue.

They told him he was a god. A hybrid god. The HYDRA scientists who created him, down here in their secret underground laboratory, spent absurd amounts of money and personnel getting their hands on the DNA of higher beings.

The Old Gods of Asgard and the New Gods of New Genesis. Spliced together to create him. HYDRA's finest experiment. Their greatest weapon.

He was to be their lance, their silver bullet, forged to destroy their enemies once and for all. He was going to be the vanguard of their new world.

But their lance had other plans.

From the moment they "birthed" him from his growth pod, the experiment had known he didn't belong with the likes of HYDRA. It was instinctual knowledge, deep in his bones.

Sure, they gave him clothes, a bed, and warm meals. Sometimes they even provided some basic entertainment. Movies and stuff, mostly to teach him how to socialize. But it was clear from the very start that his creators meant to use him for their own ends. He wasn't truly a person in their eyes. He had been created to serve.

And, honestly, the experiment just wasn't feeling it. He was a god, after all. Gods didn't serve. They reigned.

So he planned and he waited. He played along with their training and their tests and trials. He tolerated their attempts at indoctrination, their lessons on their belief in total world domination. He waited until the HYDRA higher-ups had become satisfied with his progress, until they trusted him.

And as expected, they eventually became lax on security. Only one guard posted outside his bedroom now. Cut down from two which in turn had been cut down from four. But that wasn't even the best part.

Today, the guard was a woman.

Pretty lady, too. At least as far as HYDRA security personnel went. The experiment didn't have much to compare her to during his young, sheltered life.

Tall, blonde, with green eyes. High cheekbones, slender nose, and round, pouty lips. A striking face, but certainly beautiful. Most importantly, she was female. His plan wouldn't work otherwise. For he was going to use an ability that not even his HYDRA jailors knew about. A talent that would turn his pretty, blonde warden into an eager - and loyal - ally.

Yes, today was the day he escaped. Today was a day for freedom. And it was going to be fun.

- - -

"Hey."

It was a simple greeting, but it was enough. All he needed was the guard's attention. Once she engaged with him, it was only a matter of time. His secret weapon, his tool of escape, was the power of suggestion.

Pheromones, specifically. And they only worked on women. Perhaps there was a slim chance they worked on a select few men, but the experiment had no desire to test that.

The existence of this special talent was inborn knowledge he possessed about himself, likely part of the hyper-awareness he held as a hybrid god. The wisdom that accompanied this knowledge compelled him to keep his more peculiar abilities to himself. A decision that was about to pay off.

The blonde guard turned to face him, glancing from his grinning face to the open bedroom door behind him.

"Subject Zero-One." She acknowledged him, giving a curt nod. "You're supposed to be asleep."

Subject Zero-One merely shrugged, leaning against the open door frame. He gave the guard a once-over, drawing his eyes up her body. Even when dressed in unflattering HYDRA fatigues, there was an unmistakable sensuality about her. A feminine appeal that no body armor could hide. His gaze finally came to rest on her face. Curious green eyes stared back at him, cautious yet clearly intrigued.

"Can't sleep." He lied with a smile. "Too restless."

The blonde woman raised a brow, turning her body to face him. The experiment silently thanked whatever higher power there was beyond himself for his good fortune. He was grateful that she was the one stationed outside his room that evening, for she would make for far more pleasing company than the average guard.

She pursed her lips, so pink and plump that the experiment had the fleeting desire to steal a kiss. The blonde shifted her weight from one leg to the other, quietly regarding the young god for a moment.

"I can have sleep medication brought to you." She said after a moment. Next, she turned and started down the dim, empty hall, heading away from him.

"You don't need to do that," The experiment quickly called out. "I like being awake."

Just like that, she halted and turned back. Her eyes were narrow and scrutinizing. She looked a bit annoyed, a bit more force in her steps as she returned to her original post. The experiment chose that moment to make his silent strike, releasing a burst of his pheromones. They wouldn't work all at once, but the moment she took a breath his victory was all but assured.

The guardswoman moved closer, keeping the experiment firmly within her cold yet intrigued gaze. And then she passed through the invisible cloud of pheromones. He saw her nostrils flaring as she took the tiniest whiff.

Gotcha.

The young god couldn't help but grin. He knew he had won right then. It was only a matter of time.

First, he would indulge in some entertainment. And then, freedom.

"You're not following your schedule. I'll have to make a note of this unusual behavior to our superiors." She warned... While also taking a step closer to him. The blonde took another inhale through her nose again, deeper this time, giving a small but pleased hum.

The experiment's grin widened. He leaned closer to the unsuspecting guard and let forth another wave of pheromones. It was important to be thorough, a lesson HYDRA had been intent to imprint on him.

"You don't need to do that, either." He told her calmly. He crossed his arms, deliberately tensing the muscles. The guardswoman quickly stole a look, but she was not quick enough that the young god didn't notice. If there was one thing that Subject Zero-One was grateful to HYDRA for, it was that they didn't just create him with the powers of a god: He had the body of one, too. Full of youthful vigor and chiseled so perfectly that maybe he didn't even need the pheromones. The HYDRA troops were zealots to be sure, but they were still flesh and blood, prone to lust and desire as anyone else. "I just wanted to have a chat, is all. I never get to talk with anyone besides the doctors and the science team."

Another inhale from the blonde. Followed by another stolen glance to his chest - and perhaps even further down. Zero-One wasn't wearing clothes that were particularly eye-catching, either. A simple gray shirt and gray sweatpants. But upon his powerfully built body, those earthly fabrics were stretched taut.

"I'm on duty. Talking is a distraction." She finally said after a stretch of silence. But still she stood before him, eyes firmly fixed on HYDRA's prized experiment. She stared. And she breathed. A measure of intent was blooming within her lively, emerald eyes.

Excitement frothed inside the hybrid god, almost overflowing as if from a boiling cauldron. Even so, the experiment remained outwardly calm. He shifted on his feet, his smile widening as he pushed off of the door frame.

"But don't you ever get bored?" The experiment pressed on, inching just a little closer. "Just standing out here, staring at that wall until your shift is up? You can't expect me to believe that you actually enjoy security detail."

Another burst of pheromones. Just to be sure.

The blonde remained stone-faced, save for the hint of reddish-pink blooming across her cheeks. She stood unmoving before him. An outsider might have taken it as bravery or defiance on her part, but he knew the truth. His special talent was working its magic. The guardswoman couldn't fight her body. The attraction she felt to the young god kept her rooted to the spot. She didn't want to leave, she couldn't. Not when there was such a prime male specimen right in front of her.

"My personal feelings are irrelevant." She said to him, her voice firm and unwavering. But her eyes told a different story, her pupils dilating as she gazed intently into his. Often, dilating pupils were a sign of sexual attraction. "My superiors gave me an assignment. I'm going to do it to the best of my abilities."

"I think that's a load of crap." Zero-One said bluntly. It was a blatant breach of convention - more so than chatting with the guard in the middle of the night. But the experiment kept a friendly grin plastered on his face, his eyes doubtlessly glimmering with mischief. It was bait, meant to keep the blonde on the hook. And it was working beautifully.

The woman took another step forward, leaving less than a foot between them. She regarded the younger man for a moment, pursing her lips. Again, Zero-One had half a mind to steal a kiss, but thought better of it.

"Questioning our superiors." She observed, a sliver of dry humor in her voice. "That sounds like insubordination, Subject Zero-One. I'll have to report your misconduct."

He could see her nostrils flare again. Another inhale. He didn't bother with the pheromones this time. It was clear that he had her.

"Come on." He groused, leaning back into the door frame again, away from the woman. She leaned forward in turn. His grin transformed then into a more crooked, daring smirk. "I'm bored. You're bored. I'm sure the two of us can find something to do to pass the time. Something a bit more exciting than staring at a wall, I hope?"

"And what exactly did you have in mind?" The blonde took another step closer. The distance between them had vanished completely, the front of her kevlar vest now brushing against his broad, firm chest.

The hybrid god gave a wolfish, toothy smile.

"How about you come into my room and you can, uh, convince me to improve my behavior. Show me how a HYDRA agent should conduct herself, yeah?" His voice came as a low, hungry growl. It rumbled deep in his chest, like a beast roused from his slumber. His tone was one of craving and his words didn't come across like a suggestion. No, he was telling the blonde what was going to happen.

It was bold, brazen, barefaced insolence. But if it angered the guardswoman, she didn't show it. Not one bit. Hell, it looked to have done the complete opposite. For the first time since Zero-One had seen her, the blonde smiled. Her emerald green eyes, a moment ago having been hard and cold, were now warm, open, and with a spirited fire about them.

"Subject Zero-One," She purred, faux-scandalized like some Victorian noble lady. "Are you propositioning me?"

"Yeah." He declared, smirking. He gestured back to his open bedroom door with his head. "Are you in or are you out?"

- - -

As expected, the blonde had a lovely body to go along with her pretty face. Modest teardrop breasts with puffy pink nipples. A trim, well-defined belly. Slender waist flaring out into delightfully curved hips. Long, sculpted legs. And a cute, tight little ass.

The HYDRA fatigues had done a good job at hiding just how womanly she really was. But thanks to his super-strength, the militarized garb didn't last very long. Torn to ribbons and tossed into the far corner of his room to be forgotten. Now it was just him and a very naked, very willing woman getting tangled together on his cot.

Maybe it was the pheromones. Maybe it was his god-given - godlike? - good looks. Or maybe Hoffman - that was the name on her uniform - just hadn't gotten laid in a while. Most likely, it was a combination of all three. But blondie was absolutely ravenous. He was still on his first bout - Hoffman was on her fourth.

Grasping hands desperately clawing at his back. Strong thick legs locked firmly around his waist. Hot breath on his face as she stared up into his eyes. There was a fierce, primal look about her, a wild nature that was finally being unleashed. But it was easy enough for Zero-One to understand.

There was only one thing that Hoffman wanted the man above her - inside her - to focus on. And it seemed to be the very same thing he had been built to do.

So he fucked her. Hard, fast, driving his thick cock into her slick cunt - she had been sopping wet by the time his hands found their way to her more intimate delights. He worked himself into her sex like a machine. No rest, no respite, no mercy.

Judging from Hoffman's moans, that was just the way she liked it.

Hoffman shrieked then, her fingernails digging into the skin on the back of his neck. It didn't hurt, of course. He was invincible compared to humans. But the tingling feeling brought about by her white-knuckle grip was proof that he was doing something right. He was driving her wild. And that drove him wild.

The tightness of her sex, the sweet hotness of her folds wrapped around his hard prick, it was beyond heavenly. It was like he was made for it, made to be deep inside a woman's cunt. Zero-One may have been grown in a lab, but even he knew right then that there just wasn't anything that could compare to the wonders of a woman's body.

Snarling like some beast, he gripped the metal bed frame and upped the pace of his thrusts. Blondie whined underneath him, but her head darted upwards to give him a quick peck on the lips. Her tongue lashed out against his mouth as she fell away. Their bodies collided together on the small cot, skin slapping against skin. The carnal music of rutting.

"They weren't kidding... when they said you were a god..." Hoffman rasped, half-drunk on her own lust. She let loose a wanton moan, whimpering as Zero-One sank his cock into her cunt, all the way down to the root. "Are you even tired?"

"Nope." The young god rumbled, retreating then thrusting back into that sweet, molten nexus. He plunged his cock as deep as her body would allow and she shuddered so deliciously around him. Her cunt quaked, milking his invading shaft.

"Oh, fuck." The woman let loose a low, guttural moan, so salacious and needful. It was a wonderful sound. "Are you... are you at least about to cum?"

Zero-One grinned, chuckling. He began to roll his hips some, ripping a pleased gasp from the blonde's throat. Huffing through his nostrils, he started on a series of short, steady thrusts, laying kisses upon her breasts and collarbone as he did. He filled his mouth with tit, tasting the sweetness of nipple and milky flesh. His tongue lashed against the hard peaks, his teeth grazing the sensitive flesh teasingly.

He continued on, peppering kisses up her neck, her jaw, all the way to her ear.

"Ready when you are, blondie." He growled.

"Angela." She moaned back, rolling her hips desperately into his quick thrusts. "My name is Angela."

"Angela." He repeated, quickening the pace of his pounding. Their bodies slapped together, joined at their most intimate and most sensitive. Zero-One, the young hybrid god, felt his blood boiling. There was a tightening in the pit of his stomach, a delicious roiling in his balls. Eruption was imminent. "Beautiful name. You look like an Angel."

"I know." She whispered into his ear. Her fingers raked through his hair as she gripped his head. Then her sex tightened around his cock and she wailed.

Angela Hoffman found her peak. And her younger lover found his own soon after.

Like a dam had been broken, his seed came rushing forth, shooting from his loins into the slick, warm depths of his angel's sex. And she could feel it. He knew she could feel it, with the way she trembled and writhed so beautifully beneath him.

"Fuck." She whimpered, her ankles still locked together over his ass.

He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Then another on the lips. A third on the chin. She was too weak to kiss back, but Zero-One took that as a point of pride.

The hybrid god had just experienced what sex was like. And he decided then that he wanted more.

But he would get it on his own terms, not HYDRA's. He still had an escape plan to execute.

- - -

"So you've been planning this for months?" Angela sat on the near-ruined cot with her long legs curled up beneath her. She wore one of Zero-One's gray shirts and nothing else. Visibly oversized upon her slender frame, the younger man thought it was a cute look for the previously stone-faced guard.

Cute enough that he felt his manhood - godhood? - stirring at the prospect of taking her for another roll in the sheets. He wanted so desperately to fuck that blonde minx until she passed out. But alas, his plan required her to be awake.

"Ever since they told me I was literally a god." He answered truthfully. There was no point in secrecy, at least with Angela. Not after his pheromones had worked their magic. Whatever her loyalties were yesterday, she was firmly in his corner now. "It was hubris that HYDRA thought they could control me."

"I'll say," Angela smirked, slinking onto her feet and making her way over to where he stood. Taking a moment to drink in his half-naked form, the blonde circled him like a lioness on the prowl. She reached out and ran her fingertips gently across the great expanse of his bare chest. "Mmm. A guy like you deserves to be free."

"You're going to help." It wasn't a request, but an observation.

Angela Hoffman, HYDRA agent, giggled like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Both of her hands were feeling up his chest then. She pushed her face into the crook of his neck and took in his musk. Her lips found his neck and next he felt her nipping playfully along his jaw.

"After a fuck like that? I'm all yours, handsome. Just say the word."

"That's good to hear." He said to her, his own hands coming to rest on her waist, just above her pert ass. "Because I'm breaking out today."

Angela pulled back to look Zero-One in the face. She blinked, shocked. But then that devious little smirk returned, and she was giggling once more. Her emerald eyes glittered brilliantly.

"You were right." She laughed, her voice carrying like music. "This is exciting."

Just you wait, thought HYDRA's would-be lance. I'm just getting started.

- - -

2. The Escape

"Am I correct in assuming this is an underground base?" Zero-One asked Angela.

The blonde HYDRA guard pulled her pants back up her long, smooth legs. The way the fabric slid over her flawless skin caught the experiment's eye. With a final tug the waistband slipped over the swells of her pert buttocks, hiding that lovely ass from view. Fastening her belt, Angela Hoffman turned to face the man who now held her absolute loyalty. She gave him a bright smile.

"You're right on the money!" Angela chirped, now tying her long, golden hair into a bun. With her arms lifted behind her head, her shirt rose enough to give Zero-One a nice peak at her tight tummy. "We are currently ten levels underground."

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers