Thoughts and Dreams Pt. 03

Story Info
The fantasies of a husband in a Female Led Relationship.
2.2k words
4.37
5.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers

This is a continuation of the Thoughts & Dreams series. You do not need to read them all in order as each should be a self-contained story -- although I would much appreciate if you did read them all and gave me any feedback in the comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Claire was the perfect wife, she stood five foot two inches in her stockings, but often wore heels which gave her calf and thigh muscles definition and would attract glances even from men who didn't go for the larger lady. Her backside was wide, but wasn't excessively large. Claire carried her extra weight around her belly and had an overhanging stomach which hid her short and neatly trimmed pubic area and the fat lips of her pussy which she kept hairless. Her belly was stacked with roll upon roll of fat up before reaching her large GG cup breasts with their dark brown nipples. Her face was pretty and she had a short bob haircut which was kept shorter as her hair was very thick. She would call herself blonde, but her husband had always maintained that her real hair colour would never be known as she had been colouring it since she was a teenager. Now in her early forties Claire would sometimes reflect that she was starting to look old, her biggest regret was the years she had spent hating her body and thinking her husband was looking elsewhere.

The truth was that he loved Claire with all his heart, she had been a sexy carefree girl in her early twenties when they met and he had watched her grow larger and unhappier through her thirties, trying desperately to let her see she was his whole world, but at the same time struggling with his own issues with work and life.

He stood at just under six feet, long of body and with a tendency for a beer belly. He found that his weight would soon drop if he abstained for a month or two and he would diet this way every year or so, moving between a healthy thirteen stones upwards to sixteen or seventeen at times. He had a thick beard, broad chest and strong hands, inherited from a Viking ancestry, but beneath this visible exterior he would keep his body hair short and even shaved completely in areas.

As a younger man he had been proud of his cock, a bit of a reputation gained by the loose lips of an old girlfriend here and there that he was "alright in that department", Claire had told him that she considered him the perfect size and she had even gone so far as to take a tape measure to him. Seven inches in length and six inches around along the whole shaft, he considered it picture perfect and had been a bit over confident at times.

They had been messaging each other one evening while they were having some troubles, asking each other questions to understand what their problems were.

He had asked Claire how many men she had slept with.

"More than one, but less than Madonna."

He had assumed that Madonna must have had a few.

She had asked him if he had ever cheated.

He replied that he had never cheated, but had been cheated on, to the point where his friends and family had been telling him, but with him believing that it was almost his own fault.

He asked her what the largest and smallest cocks she had been with and how they compared to him?

"I don't remember, I've only had yours for years and it's just right for me"

He had pressed her to know if she thought him large?

"You know you are, I told you the last time you asked, I was very happy with your size."

Then she dropped her bombshell.

"I've been with someone who was massive and I found it was too painful, I enjoy you much more."

He wanted her to share details about the size, and what she had done, and how it compared to his?

"What do you think I did? I fucked him of course", but she gave him no more details, insisting that she should be able to have some secrets to herself.

A few weeks later he had purchased a penis sleeve which promised three additional inches. The body of the toy was hollow with a loop to go under his balls. The problem was that the hole was too small for his girth; he used a lot of lube and managed to just about fit it on.

The head and solid part were a full six inches around, where his cock filled the sleeve it was then stretched to over seven inches around, and the base of his cock didn't fully fit, so his balls were pulled forward by the rubber loop, the full length must have been nearly a foot and he marvelled at the sight.

He had told her he had a new toy to try and had put it on in the bathroom before slipping into his shorts.

Claire had not seemed too bothered with the size or look at first and they had played and kissed for a few minutes before she had reached for a bottle of lube and generously coated his new appendage.

As he entered her she was already pushing down, the first few extra inches were no different to his normal size, but once the thicker part started to fill her hole she was clearly feeling her pussy starting to get stretched, she made a noise which he thought sounded like a laugh and let him press into her for a few more slow strokes before she suggested he take her from behind.

Watching his wife take almost two thirds of this giant cock was a delight to him, he found a nice rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and pushing in only to the depth she seemed comfortable with. He was treated with the sight of her white creamy cum coating the toy.

He continued to fuck her slowly and carefully until Claire asked him to take it off and fuck her himself, he did and was amazed by how different she felt, soft, wet, and loose. it took him only a minute or two before he came hard inside her and as he pulled his softening cock from her stretched pussy, he couldn't stop himself from stooping down and looking at her well used hole, she had stayed slightly open with puffy wet pussy lips and his seed slowly oozing out and trailing down her folds, dripping onto the bed sheets. At this point he had never tasted cum, and it was with curiosity rather than hunger that he was examining her with.

Claire had told him that she much preferred his cock to the fake one which she said didn't feel like his, but that night he was woken by her moving. She was asleep, but was grinding her backside into his crotch, her sleepy noises sounded disappointed and he felt that she must have been dreaming of her new bigger cock. In his mind he convinced himself that should Claire have found what she had been dreaming of then she would have been slipping her underwear off and easing herself onto it for a midnight fuck. He believed it was an animal lust which was causing her dream, and she would have given herself to any well-hung man while in her slumber

From then on he became more self-conscious about his cock and would find himself actively comparing himself to the porn he would watch. He considered himself fairly educated and could often see where camera angles were being used to make things look bigger, he found it was easier to spot this on videos rather than still images, but still found himself looking at photos of cocks next to television controllers, cans and even wine bottles. He would then struggle with the need in him to have a bigger cock, to want more than he had, to want something that was not possible, to be able to give Claire the cock he imagined she dreamt of while she was stuck with his, the cock he knew she had once had and that she kept the details secret from him, perhaps because he might know the person who owned it, perhaps because she was still in touch with the man with the massive cock, the one she had fucked.

He imagines Claire holding this man's cock, fingers unable to touch together, her other hand holding him further up the thick shaft, but still, plenty more cock above.

Her mouth stretching as wide as possible, just to take the head in.

Eyes streaming as she pushes herself downwards. She wants to fit as much of him in her mouth as possible, she is eager to please him, no eye rolls or deep sighs at giving this cock a slow, wet, deep blowjob. She will swallow every drop he gives her, no spitting, no complaining about not getting a warning, she would carry on sucking rather than running to the bathroom, she would let him cum on her face, on her breasts or down her throat, happy to let him use her however he wants.

He imagines how eager Claire would be to open her legs for him, her pussy is wet, she grabs his thick cock and lines it up with her opening, pushing him into her, grunting and moaning as she never has for her husband, shuddering orgasms, begging for him to fill her, to fuck her, to cum inside her. She would be loud, she would talk dirty, she would let him pull his cock from her cunt and use her mouth before dipping back into her wet hole, and once he finishes inside her she would clean their juices off his thick shaft slowly with her tongue, she would initiate sex, would want him to fuck her hard and often, ask him to do nasty things to her, she would not complain when he pushes a spit lubed thumb against her asshole while he fucks her doggy style, she would push back until he penetrates her tight hole and she would moan loudly as she coats his cock in her cream.

It took a long time for him to accept himself as he was and to come to terms with the new thoughts he had about his wife.

She did not ask for him to use the cock sleeve, she was puzzled when he bought a penis pump, but she did tell him that she liked the tight cock rings he used which made his cock harder than normal and made the thick veins stand out more.

Over time they began to expand their sexual repertoire as Claire had her own sexual epiphany. He remembered clearly the nerves he felt when he first asked her to share his cum with a kiss, he had been terrified that she would be disgusted with him, but he was desperate to try something taboo.

He had showered and lay naked on the bed. It was slightly awkward between then as she gave him a blindfold which he fastened himself, he could see nothing, but could hear her moving around the bed, she took hold of his wrist and he felt her fasten a soft cuff to him, the Velcro was loud in his ear and she was firm when she moved his hand to the corner of the bed and he heard the metallic click of the clip as she fastened him to the bed restraints. He then heard her move around to his next limb, then the next.

Once both wrists and ankles were secured, he was left in darkness and near silence, he could hear faint noises from the bathroom and he realised she was probably as nervous as he was.

He heard the noises of her quietly re-entering the room, the shift of the bed as she climbed on and moved between his spread legs, he felt the cool wetness of her lubricated fingers on his rock-hard cock before the warmth of her lips. She was slow and steady and he enjoyed the feeling for several minutes before he started to feel a tightening in his balls, he tensed as he realised what was about to happen, and he warned her that he was going to cum, the fear delayed his orgasm, but only for another minute as she continued her steady stimulation, as he came in her mouth she made loud gagging noises. He was shocked to hear these noises, back when they had first started dating, she had swallowed several times, even telling him she liked the taste, this had been almost twenty years ago though.

His orgasm subsided and he quickly realised that he did not want to do this, but he knew she had agreed to. Because he had asked, she had let him cum in her mouth, he knew it was only fair he kept his half of the bargain; he also knew that he was in no position to stop this happening. Claire quickly moved upwards and he felt her sticky lips on his, he felt the slimy load move from her mouth to his, he tasted sweetness, it wasn't unpleasant, just different, she moved away and he was left disappointed that their kiss had been so brief, knowing that he would be asking for this again.

Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers