Thoughts, Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie starts to an gain appreciation of the female body.
4.6k words
4.6
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
567 Followers

Note that all characters are over 18 and ALL sex is consensual. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Later on Cassie found that sleep eluded her, uncertain if it was due to the wine she drank at the studio or that she just had the jitters. The apartment was deathly quiet, to the point that even the slightest sound would be discernible, annoying her even further. After what seemed like hours, she finally was drowsy enough to close her eyes and slip into a world of vivid dreams.

In the dream, rich colors seemed to swirl in waves in her peripheral vision and yet she found herself back at the studio, this time completely alone with the exhibits on the main floor. She saw a light under the steel doors leading back to Alinda's private collection, and heard what sounded like the light melodic voice of a woman, though she could not make out what she was saying at first.

"Cassandra," the voice whispered, coming from the other room and yet seemingly right next to her ear at the same time. Cassie frowned. No one called her that, and she never felt very fond of the formal way it sounded. This had to be a stranger, no one in her life ever addressed her in that fashion.

Movement appeared just to her left and a single white light highlighted the ornate ballerina sculpture that she had seen earlier. To her complete shock, the marble form began dancing, still clearly made of stone and yet somehow alive. Frozen to the spot in fear, she watched as the dancer spun on her toes, stepping more toward her direction.

Without making a sound, the stone hand reached out and stroked Cassie's face, which instead of feeling cold as it had earlier, it felt like a warm human hand on her left cheek. When the voice spoke to her again, the dancer vanished into a cloud of glitter that scattered about the floor.

"Cassandra," the strange voice whispered, "come to me, come near, don't be afraid, please..." This time the voice seemed to take on some kind of physical form, blowing through her hair like a breeze, moving along her face and down her body, making the hairs on her arms stand up. Inwardly, she felt that pull again, though this was more like a powerful urge that seemed to make her body disobey her mind, making her move toward the room behind the doors, the tug seemingly pulling from deep inside her.

The steel doors parted on their own and she stood in the doorway, as if waiting to be called again. Fortunately it was not long in coming and this time she saw movement several rows back. Before Cassie even had the thought to walk towards what she saw, she felt movement that brought her immediately before the semi-nude statue she had been so enamored of earlier, whose movements were like those of the ballerina, but somehow more fluid and real.

"Cassandra, so happy you came to see me. I've been waiting for you for a long time," the image said in an echoey voice that seemed to penetrate her very soul. Unlike earlier, her clothing was not still but swished around with every movement she made. In one swift motion, the statue stepped down to the floor, so close that she could feel breath on her face, which smelled of flowers and cinnamon.

When the image touched her face it was warm, much warmer than when she was touched earlier, making the statue smile, all of which seemed impossible. Cassie's eyes caught sight of the image's breast, which was swaying and quivering as if it was made of actual flesh. Involuntarily, her hand reached up and cupped the living stone breast, eliciting a pleasurable sigh from the statue. Instead of just a touch, she was caressing her breast, unable to stop herself.

The erotic statue leaned forward and caught Cassie lips with her own, giving her a sweet sensual kiss that she could do nothing but let happen. The kiss was softer and more sensual than anything she had experienced with the men she had been with, and was positively addictive. Cassie found her lips parting to invite the tongue inside, which it did eagerly, the hot surface of which swirled with her tongue in the most erotic dance.

Cassie's heart was pounding as she awoke unexpectedly, her body on fire, her mind spinning, breathing rapidly, feeling so disoriented that her hands were trembling. 'What the fuck?' she said through the thick haze clouding her thoughts. With some difficulty, she forced her eyes open violently, trying to get her bearings and figure out where she was and what was going on.

Her stomach was in knots, trying to make sense of the dream, which had already begun to fade in her mind. Cassie had experienced a few dreams like that before, but this one was vivid and somewhat disturbing. She knew she was straight!

Cassie let out a long sigh and shook her head as if trying to dislodge the images and feelings, which had faded so much after a few minutes that she doubted it had happened at all. "Freaky." she muttered, getting dressed for the day, choosing a frilly white blouse that showed just a bit of cleavage, and paired with a medium length multicolored skirt. By the time she left for class, the entire incident had evaporated from her memories.

Olivia giggled as she heard the front door slam, a little too hard she thought, figuring that the experience of the previous evening had taken a toll on her. Watching Cassie's facial expressions and behavior had been quite telling and frankly was an enormous turn-on, driving her to strip and finger herself to three orgasms remembering it all. The armor that the girl had used to ward off any of her advances was weakening and the best part is that Cassie had no idea it was happening. Of course, for the moment it was just admiring the figure of a carved representation of a female body, which certainly was not threatening in the least. Once that had gotten fixed in her roommate's mind, it would be time for the next phase of the plan.

In the two weeks that followed, Cassie had been to the studio a half-dozen times to mill about the exhibits, to the point that Alinda had invited her to sit with her students as she actually worked on a new sculpture. That day she chose a simple striped sundress, which revealed the supple curves of her bare shoulders but kept her most popular assets hidden. Her leather sandals complemented her relaxed but pretty look, and they made a slapping sound as she made her way to what Alinda called her 'work room.'

Some young men and women sat in dark oak wooden chairs arrayed in a lopsided circle around a partially completed statue of a woman, which jutted up out of the stone as if trying to emerge from some sort of marble cocoon. The image had carved hair cascading down her shoulders, partially hiding them, a coy smile on her face as her medium sized breasts pushed out from the stone.

Alinda glanced up and smiled at Cassie as she slid into one of the chairs, which creaked as she did so, making her cheeks go red with embarrassment. The young Hispanic girl seated next to her giggled, and then leaned in and whispered, "That's why we all avoid that chair... look for the white mark on the bottom to avoid it next time."

Cassie saw a bare leg from someone sitting behind the carving, which made her wonder what was going on. Leaning over carefully so as not to fall over and make yet another scene, she caught a glimpse of a young, dark haired woman that looked middle eastern and resembled the statue so far. 'Ah ok, that makes sense, she doesn't do it from memory alone, she uses models', she thought, remembering that from the reading she had done some weeks ago.

One of the students, who looked like an aging surfer, complete with messy blonde hair, quietly stood up and turned to leave, vacating a spot with a better vantage point. Cassie considered it for a moment, knowing it would help her actually get a better sense of how creating the image worked, but felt a little embarrassed at the idea of staring at a naked woman. It just seemed strange and out of character for her, but she felt the back-and-forth war of 'should she/shouldn't she' bouncing around in her brain.

'It's art, people have been doing this for centuries, plus it's not like I haven't seen another woman naked before. No big deal.' Almost reluctantly, Cassie stood up slowly, avoiding the chair making noise all over again, and quietly moved towards the now-vacant seat with the better view. She drew in a deep breath and slid her rear end onto the chair, which was thankfully more silent than the other.

Cassie looked up at the marble surface that Alinda was chipping away at, the clink-clink-clink sound pelting her eardrum and somehow echoing in the ear canal. She could feel herself relaxing as the rhythm felt almost hypnotic, so regular and following the same pattern, making her smile dreamily. When the sound stopped for a few moments, Cassie found her eyes drawn to the model she had felt positively reticent about looking at. The girl was in a seated position on a large box that had been covered with fabric, leaning against one of the steel I-beam posts that held the roof up.

Cassie looked up at the sculpture and then back at the woman, comparing the image of her face with her actual oval-shaped countenance, finding them to match but capturing something else she could not quite put her finger on. Her eyes slid down past the stone shoulders, soft looking and yet powerful, and coming to rest on the carved breasts. Just like the statue from weeks back, it was an impeccable reproduction, and captured her femininity perfectly.

She willed herself not to compare the actual with the representation, as if it would somehow violate the curvy model's dignity in some tangible manner. Curiosity got the better of her, and Cassie's eyes took in the curve of her nearly perfect breasts, without flaw and not sagging in the least. She was beautiful and there was no harm in admitting that.

At that exact moment, the young woman turned her face and saw Cassie looking at her body, making her break into a smile, a lascivious, mischievous smile, as if catching her in some lewd act. Cassie tried to yank her gaze away but she had been caught, and the other woman's deep brown eyes seemed to capture hers, fixing them both in a silent but sensual stare. No one else, Alinda included, seemed to notice, affording both women a virtual bubble of privacy even if just for a few seconds.

Cassie felt a bit of panic as she gave in to the prompting within not to break eye contact with the curvy nude model. The expression on her face, the smile on her lips, her body language shifted from surprised amusement to something altogether different, an expression Cassie had grown used to from most men, whether lovers or strangers: desire. But the look of want was from a completely unfamiliar source, another woman, a woman that desired others like herself, and right then, Cassie.

Her eyes spoke the language of desire, but was a softer desire, not one that pursued and got what it wanted, but a beckoning, like a sweetly whispered invitation to come closer. Cassie swallowed hard, her mind spinning in confusion as if the sensory input was somehow not intended for her or belonged to someone else. The more she fought to keep it out or deny it, the more it simply whispered 'please' as if begging her, or somehow warning her it was inevitable.

A loud clang broke the spell and helped Cassie look away. Alinda had lost her grip on the stone chisel and it had clattered to the ground with a loud noise. Wanting to be helpful, or maybe more wanting an excuse to get up and leave, she left her seat and scurried over to the front of the statue, which completely eclipsed any bit of the nude woman from view. Picking up the implement, she handed it to Alinda, whose expression did not even hint that she had seen what happened. "Thank you, love," she said with a soft smile.

Cassie simply nodded and quietly made her way out of the building to her car, shaken by the incident but even more, by her almost welcoming reaction to it. Wanting to quiet whatever whispers were running around her head, she texted her on-again, off-again boyfriend William, coyly suggesting that they get together that evening. If anything could get her head back on right, it was a good solid fucking!

Cassie had been quite flustered when she got home, nearly knocking Olivia on her ass when she burst through the door. Frankly, she had never seen her roommate quite so worked up, uncertain if the girl was simply upset, angry, scared or just frustrated. Perhaps it was all of them combined, as Cassie wasn't even finishing sentences as she spoke.

"Just spit it out, Cass," Olivia said, keeping her distance.

Olivia growled like an angry dog, trying to vent what was swirling around in her mind. "Look," she stammered through gritted teeth, "Um... I just... ughhhhhhhh. William is coming over, I need... some alone... time."

Olivia stifled a giggle. "Straight roomie is just plain horny!" she blurted out, adding, "Fine, fine, I will make myself scarce for a while, ok? How much time do I have?"

"Maybe an hour."

Olivia nodded, but had enjoyed being privy to her sexual exploits once before and, even if all she could do was listen, was content to do that as well. Cassie was getting closer to the goal, she could feel it and, judging by the girl's erratic behavior, she was feeling it too! Last time had just been a lucky break, she had to be stealthy this time. As she gathered her belongings, Olivia unlatched the bedroom window facing the alleyway, which was well obscured. That would be her way back in. Cassie watched her as she disappeared through the front door, now content she had her privacy. Or so she thought.

Olivia parked her car three blocks away in front of a dilapidated delicatessen that had probably closed decades ago. It was far enough away for her roommate to catch sight of and, at the very least, seemed far enough away not to be a bother to her sexual plans. Unbeknownst to Cassie, however, Olivia walked the jagged concrete sidewalks, her boots almost making her trip because of the length of the heels.

Getting back was a little bit tricky due to the fact that she wanted to get inside her bedroom without being discovered. Olivia stepped on the heat pump below her window, clambering up quietly and slipping through the now-open window without a single sound betraying her presence there.

Opening her closet door, Olivia sat right against the paper-thin sheetrock that separated their rooms, clearly able to hear the activities happening on the other side, which at that moment was not very much. She could hear Cassie's strained voice practically demanding him to get undressed, with an aggressive tone she had never heard the girl use before.

A few seconds later, wet kissing noises started, kisses that sounded wild and animalistic, fierce and hungry, moans coming from Cassie. Her saying, "Oh fuck I need this!"

Olivia felt a chill go up her spine, this was the object of her lust, incredibly aroused and in need, as if literally in a human form of heat. She heard the distinct sound of creaking bed springs, indicating that they had gotten into bed and were moving around vigorously, replete with a duet of fiercely loud moans and gasps.

"Mmmmm babe, fuck I love your tits," William moaned between kisses.

All at once the wild squeaking immediately stopped and Olivia heard Cassie let out an exasperated, growly sigh. "Seriously?" she screeched.

Apparently the clueless guy had really stepped in it, which made Olivia conclude that some previous conversation had taken place calling the term out as unacceptable. She heard Cassie's feet hit the floor. Obviously she had left the bed and sounded pretty pissed off. "Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry. I know you don't like... I shouldn't have said... sorry..." William stammered, clearly sincere, but apparently fearful that their sexual interlude was over.

Several seconds passed before sound pierced the heavy anger-filled silence. "Just show some class, or I will kick you out so fast your ass will sting for a fucking week!" Cassie said, nearly shouting.

Olivia's mouth dropped open in shock, and she brought her left hand to cover it in utter amazement. This was a side of her friend that she had never seen, making her wonder what was going on in her head to create such intensity and frustration. A few seconds later, she heard the spring creak again, implying that their copulation was back on again.

"Ok, then, you have to make it up to me," Cassie said in a calmer, but still firm voice.

"Ummm... ok... how?" he asked, still stammering. Clearly he was not the brightest bulb in the box.

"Go down on me. You know that I adore that."

Olivia's mind was flooded with the image of Cassie on her back on the bed, her boy toy's head buried between her legs, just the way it had been the time she had spied on her before. Her back arching. Her perfect breasts jutting upward, nipples hard. Her eyes closed, mouth open, head thrown back, in obvious ecstasy, a purely sexual being reveling in the sensations.

"Ooooooo that feels good. Yeah...like that... no... higher... ahhhhh perfect. Don't stop," Cassie moaned out with strained breaths.

Olivia felt desire grab her, caught up in hearing her roommate's lusts being satisfied, picturing herself in the guy's place, possessing her and making the girl hers. Biting her lip, she cupped her left breast, squeezing it gently, and caressing it lovingly with her fingers for a moment before sliding it between her parted legs.

"Oh yes yes fucking eat me... mmmmmmmm... yesssssss..." Cassie moaned loudly, her voice full of hunger and need.

Olivia's slender fingers slid between her slick vaginal lips, stroking up and down slowly before landing on her clit. A massive shiver ripped through her body at the contact, amplified by the thought that they were sharing pleasure in that moment. They were joined, building up to a mutual orgasm; the boyfriend was just a surrogate, he was irrelevant.

Cassie's cries of pleasure began to rise in pitch and volume, clearly shouting how close the girl was to cumming. Olivia increased the fierceness of her fingering, willing herself to climax with her would-be lover, invisibly sharing a single orgasm between them, even if only she herself was aware of it.

"Just let go, Cass... cum... cum with me... cum... for... me..." Olivia gasped quietly, waiting for the telltale signal that their moment had arrived.

"Oh... ohhhhhhhhhh... mmmmm... yesssss..." Cassie moaned as the climax began washing over her.

Olivia instantly came listening to the girl's intense orgasm, her own body shaking, all of her senses awash in the powerful sensations of pleasure, holding nothing back, save any audible sounds that would give her away. She rode out the wave for several seconds, almost aware that it had been one of the most intense ones in recent history. As her senses gradually returned, Olivia lifted her fingers to her lips, feasting on the tangy taste that she had long ago learned to savor.

Once her legs stopped trembling, Olivia rose to her feet in complete silence. Knowing that the next phase of lovemaking was going to involve penetration, she felt no particular desire to eavesdrop on that. Within minutes, she was walking back down to her car, basking in the afterglow of great pleasure. Alinda had told Olivia enough to convince her that Cassie had grown to view the female form as something beautiful, lovely and attractive. All that remained was to draw her in and complete her journey.

Cassie slept soundly that night, no dreams haunting her and all the strange thoughts driven out of her mind completely. Just as she thought, some great sex had helped her regain a sense of balance, much to her utter relief. Well, maybe not great sex, but good sex, though William's missteps had cast doubt on it ever being great. As she started drifting off to sleep, the thought that she needed to find a better partner seemed right somehow. Someone that listened. Someone that took the time to figure out what made her feel good.

christa_p
christa_p
567 Followers
12