Thousand Dollar View

Story Info
Friends see outline of wife's pussy and want to see more.
3.7k words
4.55
11.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THOUSAND DOLLAR VIEW

I put my face into my wife's hairy pussy. We were in bed after a long Saturday with neighborhood friends and our kids. My wife had put on a nightgown, she didn't wear panties to bed except during her period. I had pulled the nightgown over her stomach and aggressively went after her cunt. I was mouthing her delicate bits and using my tongue to stimulate her standing clitoris. My dick was hard and I wanted her so badly.

"Wow. What's got you so excited." My wife said as she writhed under my assault on her pussy.

"You, Babe. I'm so hot after the show you gave Miller and Neil at the pool."

Between her gasps, she asked, "What are you talking about?"

I had her extremely excited. I love to eat my wife's pussy and get her so worked up that she gushes he cum all over my face.

"They could see you pussy."

"What are you talking about. Uhhhhh!" She was getting close.

"You were sitting there with your legs spread and they could see the outline of your cunt through your bathing suit."

She was thinking, trying to recall, "I didn't realize they could see. What did they see?"

My wife had been sitting on the bottom step of a small stairway at our neighborhood pool. Her feet were on the ground and her knees were higher than her butt. Her legs had naturally spread apart, exposing the gusset of the one-piece bathing suit that she was wearing. The suit was pulled tightly into her crotch and the impression of her labia was outlined.

I said, "With your suit pulled into your crotch, they could see the outline of your pussy lips."

"They could not." She protested, but the thought was exciting her.

I added, "They could also see a few of your pussy hairs that had escaped."

That did it. She came. The juices from her cunt coated my face.

I moved up and pressed my hard cock against my wife's slippery slit. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed her crotch against me. The realization that our neighbors had seen her barely covered pussy was stimulating her continuing orgasm.

She asked, "Why didn't you say something?"

"Like what? Honey, your cunt and pussy hairs are showing."

"Are you sure they saw?" She was extremely aroused.

"Positive. Didn't you notice that they weren't looking at you face when they were talking to you?"

She pondered that thought. "I guess I've gotten used to men leering at me."

"Well, you sure gave them a show."

She asked me, "Did it turn-you-on, having our friends see my cunt?"

I was fucking her passionately which made my answer obvious. I said, "Maybe a little."

She didn't accept my answer. "You enjoyed having other men look at my pussy, you pervert. Now I know why you attacked my pussy a few minutes ago."

I was close. She pulled her legs apart, grabbing her knees and bending herself in half, opening her cunt for me. My cock was sawing in her pussy at a faster pace.

"Maybe I'll let them see my naked pussy. Would you like that?"

My answer was to blast my semen into my wife's vagina. She was coming again too.

"So, were you telling the truth? Could they really see my pussy?" She asked.

I nodded.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

I had to admit, "Yes. Having our friends look at the outline of your cunt, having them see you pussy hairs, was amazing. I could've fucked you right there."

"Maybe I'll show them again. Would you like that?

I nodded.

"Do you want them to see my cunt naked? Maybe I'd let them touch it."

My dick was getting hard again. She laughed in a teasing way, rolled away and got up to get dressed.

We had been at the community pool, near where we live. We walked there with our kids a few times each week. Neighbors from all around joined us. On this particular afternoon, we had been joined by Neil and his wife Charlotte; and Miller and his wife Mindy. The kids were having a good time while the adults sat off to the side, talking while keeping-an-eye-on the youngsters. Our kids can swim and are old enough to take care of themselves, so we relaxed and enjoyed the warm afternoon.

I was walking back from cooling off in the pool. I approached my wife, who was talking with Miller and Neil. She was sitting on the stairs to a utility room. The two men were sitting opposite her on folding chairs. Their wives were occupied with other folks on the opposite side on the pool. That's when I noticed that my wife was on the bottom step, with her feet on the ground and her legs slightly apart. It seemed natural enough for her to be sitting there, but with the way she was sitting, her suit was pulled tightly over her crotch and the outline of her cunt was prominent through her sky-blue swim suit. As I had told her, a few of her curly pubic hairs had escaped. The dark little hairs contrasted with her pale skin. I should've intervened, but I would've embarrassed her, so I didn't say anything. It was highly erotic to see these two neighbors staring at my wife's barely concealed cunt.

A few nights later, when we were in bed, we discussed her exhibition again. She asked me, "Did it really turn you on when Miller and Neil were checking-out my pussy at the pool?"

I said, "It sure did. I like watching you show off and when other men get a peek."

She said, "Maybe I'll do it again. Would you be pissed?"

"No. If you want to do it, it's okay with me. We have good sex after."

She asked, "What if they actually saw it?"

"Saw what?"

"What if I showed them my bare pussy. Would that turn you on."

I answered by diving down into her crotch and eating eat dripping snatch.

She said, "Oh you're a nasty man, wanting your wife to show her pussy to other men."

I responded by increasing the pace of my tongue flicking over her delicate features.

She continued, "Think about your friends looking at my cunt. I'd like them to see it naked. Would you like that?"

I raised up from her crotch to respond, "I think you'd like it too, men staring at you naked pussy."

She came on my face. It had become more than a passing idea. She was thinking of actually doing it and I was hoping she would.

It was a few weeks later when we were at the pool again and darned if my wife didn't repeat the scenario. She sat on the same lower step, with her feet on the ground and her legs apart. Miller and Neil were talking with my wife (Amy) while I watched from about ten feet away, amazed at what she was doing. The other folks were swimming and talking. Amy was wearing a yellow-two-piece suit. The shadow of the brown patch of her pussy bush was visible through her suit. The material was not pulled as tightly as it had been with the other suit, but a few pubes has escaped and added to the amazing view. Amy has a very thick and unruly bush, so her hairs often escape from her panties or short-shorts. Her smooth white thighs completed the scene.

I was a few feet away, walking toward them when I heard my dear wife say to her two admirers. "One thousand dollars."

Neil asked, "One thousand dollars for what?"

Amy said, "I'll show you my pussy for one thousand dollars."

Miller just said, "What are you talking about?"

Amy replied, "You guys like looking at my pussy through my swim suit. I'll show her to you for a thousand dollars."

Neil asked, "A thousand dollars each?"

Amy clarified, "No. Five hundred each."

Miller said, "I've seen pussies before."

My wife said, "But you haven't seen mine."

Neil asked, "It's not worth it just for a flash."

Amy said, "Not a flash. I'll take my bottom off and you can have a good look. I'll even spread myself open for you."

I wasn't believing what I was hearing. My wife was bargaining with two neighbors to strip off the bottom of her suit and let them see her secret treasures. I had mixed feelings about her showing the pussy that was supposed to be reserved must for me and the eroticism of other men seeing my wife's beautiful pussy.

I said, "Don't I have a say in this?"

My wife told me, "Why, it's my pussy, not yours."

I said, "But you said it was mine when we were married."

She said, "Okay. If you say no, I won't do it."

I paused and she continued, "But you want me to do it, don't you. You like other men looking at me."

"Yeah, but..." I mumbled.

"But what. Think about two men looking at your wife's naked cunt. You can take a picture."

Miller interrupted our conversation and said, "It's a deal. Go ahead, show us your cunt."

Amy said, "Not here, dummy, and where's my thousand dollars."

Neil said, "We need to go to the ATM."

Amy said, "Okay, meet us at our house in twenty minutes."

The two men departed. My wife told our kids that we would be back, that they should stay at the pool.

We walked out of the pool entrance toward our home.

I asked her, "Are you really going to do this?"

She said, "Yeah. It'll be fun and I'm sure you'll eat my pussy like a starving man again tonight."

I said, "I'll eat your pussy like that anyway."

Amy kept walking and said, "You like the idea of those guys seeing my naked cunt, don't you?"

I had to admit that I did.

"Should I let them touch her?"

I mumbled, "I don't know."

She said, "I will if you want me to."

"It's up to you." I said, implying that it would be okay with me if she did.

We had fooled around with other people, but this was a totally new aspect of our sex lives that my wife was initiating. I taken nude photos of her outdoors and we had been to a nude beach a few times. Showing her naked pussy to someone we knew was a new step. I knew she liked both of these guys and had flirted with them a few times during parties. I'd seen them kiss her on her birthday and at New Years. Amy has an adventuresome streak and we both like to imagine daring encounters and situations. I was surprised a bit, but not completely that she was about to show two of our neighbors her pussy.

She said, "You like stories about men watching their wives get fucked."

I said, "Yeah, but let's not go that far."

She said, "Would you like that? Would you like to see me screw Neil and Miller?" She looked at me, I couldn't tell if she was serious.

I said, "I don't think so."

She knew she was arousing me with her dirty talk. "Maybe I'll suck their dicks too."

I was quiet. She knew I was imagining the scene she described. She could see my cock tenting the fromt of my swim shorts.

She teased, "Think about them seeing me bottomless, looking at my naked cunt. Maybe I'll let them touch it."

I just looked at her, not sure how to react.

"Dare me and I'll do it." She said. She reached over and squeezed my cock, which was bulging out in my shorts. Then she kissed me. I didn't dare her, but when I didn't object, she was daring herself.

We were home soon and I was nervous. Was she really going to do this? Was she going to expose her pussy to our neighbors.

The moment of truth arrived when Neil and Miller's car entered into our driveway. I invited them into the house. They didn't say a thing, but looked for my assent. I led them out the back door, again, indicating my approval by not objecting. I was turned-on by the idea and was interested in what my wife would actually do.

Amy was on our back patio. She had removed her robe and was just wearing her two-piece swimsuit. We joined her.

"Where's my thousand dollars?" She asked.

Each of the men had a wad of fifties that they handed to her. She quickly counted the bills and gave them to me. "Hold this for me." I sat about ten feet away and watched.

She was sitting on a lounge chair on our patio. We have a fenced back-yard, so there was privacy.

Amy sat on the edge of the chair and motioned for her two admirers to sit on chairs near her feet. She was sitting provocatively again, with her feet on the ground and her knees above her hips. Her legs were spread, exposing the crotch of her bathing suit.

I watched in awe as my wife lifted her butt and pulled her suit off her hips. She slid it down her thighs to her knees. Then, she lifted her legs and pulled it over her feet. She was bottomless.

She scooted to the edge of the chair and with her feet back on the ground, spread her knees apart, and exposed her naked pussy to our two friends. Neil and Miller had a view from about three feet away of Amy's full anatomy. Her dark bush of curly pubic hair contrasted with her white skin and the light pink folds of her vulva. Her pussy lips were together, hiding her slit. She spread her legs farther and used her fingers to spread her labia, giving Miller and Neil a direct view of her naked cunt.

Neil pulled out his cell-phone and asked if her could take a photo. Surprisingly, Amy agreed so long as the photo just showed her cunt and not her face. I watched in awe as Neil, then Miller snapped a couple of close-ups of Amy's cunt. Miller took a selfie with his face and my wife's cunt in the picture. I said that was enough of the photos.

Miller surprised me when he reached out and touched Amy's clit. His finger pressed against her little love-button. She was surprised, but didn't stop him, so he massaged her nub. I could see the glazed look in her eyes indicating arousal. The folds of her pussy glistened as moisture began to ooze from her cunt. She was turned-on and didn't object when he slid a finger inside her. I thought she would stop him, but she didn't. Maybe she expected me to stop them, but I didn't either; I was just fixated on watching. He added another finger and was inside her up to his knuckles. He was massaging the inside of her vagina. My wife closed her eyes and began to massage her breasts through the top. I undid her top and her tits sprung free. She was naked, with her hands on her breasts while Miller's fingers probed her vagina.

Miller leaned in and surprised her again when he put his tongue on my wife's delicate anatomy. I watched another man lick my wife's cunt, stunned by what was happening. His fingers were still inside her while he licked between her inner lips. She looked at me with an evil smile. She sighed and allowed him to continue. From the look on her face, I could tell she was approaching an orgasm. Watching another man make my wife come with his tongue was something I had never contemplated. I'd fantasized about it and here it was actually happening right before my eyes.

But then she pushed him away, "That's all you get for five hundred dollars."

Miller said, "I have another five hundred in my wallet."

Amy didn't reply.

Then, Neil piped up, "What about me. I should get the same as Miller." He wanted to lick my wife's pussy too.

My wife mocking said, "You're like little kids. He got more than me."

Nevertheless, she invited Neil to take Miller's place between her legs. Neil didn't hesitate. He put his face into my wife's cunt and began to vigorously lick her. Amy pulled his head into her crotch and said he was a "good boy". I took a few photos. Neil continued to eat her and she didn't stop him. He had a longer time in her crotch than his friend had. He was groveling making noises while tasting my wife's juicy snatch. She held his head in place and sighed when he found a particularly good spot.

Things went a bit farther when Miller stood, dropped his shorts and exposed his cock. It was an impressive-looking thing, if I do say so. He was bigger than me, which Amy obviously realized from the look on her face. He presented his cock to her and she rubbed it with her hand. She was pumping his dick while Neil continued to feast on her cunt. I wasn't surprised at all when Amy took Miller's cock in her mouth. My wife loves to suck cock and the opportunity to try a new, bigger, cock obviously appealed to her. She sucked him into her throat and held him there while Neil sucked her pussy and put his fingers inside her. They sure were getting their money's worth.

Amy laid back on the reclining chair; the chair-back was in half-way position. She leaned her head back and Miller moved beside her. He was pumping his hips, fucking her mouth, while his friend continued to feast on my wife's cunt. It was a nasty scene, but one that Amy and I had fantasized about during our sex-sessions. Miller was fondling her naked breasts. I dropped my shorts and pumped my dick, watching two men servicing my previously faithful wife.

Neil rose up and pulled his shorts down to his knees while still kneeling between my wife's legs. I knew what he was going to do and was pumping my own cock watching. I was so horny that I didn't think about anything but the excitement of the moment. My wife was about to get fucked by another man.

Amy didn't flinch when she felt Neil's cock at her entrance. She was still sucking on Miller's cock. I watched intently as Neil's cock found the entrance to her vagina and slid into her. Amy lifted her hips a bit to accommodate him and he pushed his prick home. His pelvis pushed against hers and their pubic hair entangled. He held his cock inside her for a moment, obviously enjoying the feeling of being inside her. Then, he began to stroke back and forth, fucking her while Miller fucked her face. He was holding her head and pushing his prick into her open mouth. I was incredibly hard and had to stop stroking myself to keep from coming too soon. I did get a photo of my naked wife, being serviced by two naked men. Her married cunt was full of a cock while her mouth was being used for another man's pleasure.

Miller stopped moving; I could tell he was coming in Amy's mouth. She was trying to swallow, but some of the semen dripped onto her chin. About that time, Neil thrust his hips forward and grunted; he was dumping his cum into Amy's cunt, bareback. Amy held still, enjoying the feeling of being fucked simultaneously by two men and doing it while her husband watched. She looked at me and I moved closer to her. She held her breasts, encouraging me to shoot my cum onto her chest. I did; globs of my semen spurted onto her tits. One wad dripped from one of her nipples. The two men finished, then backed away. Their cocks were shiny from being inside my wife and they dripped with her juices and the last dribs of their cum. Amy was regaining her composure. She sat there naked. Cum was dripping out of her vagina, was wadded on her breasts and was trickling down her chin.

It was good they finished when they did because we heard the noises of our kids returning home. Everyone got dressed quickly. Amy was in her robe over her suit and when we accompanied our two guests to the door.

"Did you get your money's worth?" My wife asked.

Both Neil and Miller just grinned, delighted at their good fortune. They promised not to teel anyone, but we anticipated that they would probably tell their wives.

That night, in bed, I finally had my turn with my wife's mouth and pussy. I was all over her. I licked her cunt. She had showered, but still I detected a trace of cum in her cunt.

She said, "I hadn't planned on letting them fuck me, but I got so turned on when they had their fingers in my cunt while you were rubbing your cock. When you undid my top and started playing with your cock, I knew you wanted me to let them continue. It's the nastiest thing we've ever done."

I said, "You were so hot that I didn't want it to stop. We've imagined other men fucking you; I never thought it would actually happen."

"They have photos of my cunt."

"Does it make you hot knowing that. They'll probably show them to their friends in the locker room."

Amy was ready for my cock, "Stop talking and fuck me. I want your cock where Neil's was. Put your cum up inside me."

I did and we finished.

We would have to talk about whether we'd had a one-time adventure or if we were going to share her again.

The following week, we were at the pool again, when Neil's wife Charlotte and I were talking. Somehow the discussion came around to finances.

Charlotte said, "We have a big repair bill on my car and I saw a new dress that I really like. I could use some extra money."

12