Threading the Needle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki and Winnie moved back over to the rest of the group. They joined into the conversation. Winnie enjoyed the back and forth of the group and lost track of time. It was not until she finished her second beer that she realized she needed to pee. Excusing herself from the group, she went to the ladies room.

Just before she pushed the door open, Winnie heard what could only be described as a moan. Stopping short, she listened.

"Fuck yes," she heard a woman say. It was definitely coming from inside the restroom. The door didn't quite shut and Winnie looked through the slight gap. There were two women in there. She recognized Indigo and Alex. With her back to the door, Alex was pressing Indigo against the wall. Indigo had her legs spread wide with her arms around Alex's neck. They were kissing. Unlike in the bar, this was a deep passionate kiss. Now their moans were unmistakable.

They were at an angle from the door, which gave Winnie an unobstructed view. She could see Indigo's jeans hanging open with Alex's hand down her panties. Winnie blushed as she watched Alex thrusting her fingers in and out of Indigo. "I should go," she told herself. Somehow, though, Winnie couldn't tear herself away.

"Oh fuck. Yeah, just like that," Indigo hissed. She pushed back against Alex's fingers. "Fuck me, Alex. Fuck my pussy," she moaned.

Winnie could actually see Alex's fingers as they plunged in and out of Indigo. They glistened from how wet Indigo was. Indigo met every one of Alex's strokes with a thrust of her own. Holding her breath as much as she could, Winnie tried to be quiet. Public sex wasn't something she ever expected to see. Despite her sheltered past, it surprised her how exciting she found it. In the quiet, she easily heard the squishy sound of Alex fucking Indigo. Winnie felt a twitch in her own pussy.

"Damn," she thought to herself. "I can't believe that watching a couple of lesbians is turning me on." There was no use denying it. Her panties dampened while her pussy continued twitching. Winnie fought the urge to touch herself. The women's restroom was around a corner so no one in the bar could see her, but someone could walk around it at any moment. Still, she could not resist squeezing her thighs together. It wasn't nearly enough, but it felt good.

"Do you like my fingers in you, Indy?" Alex asked. She wasn't as quiet as Indigo. It penetrated Indigo's lust filled mind and she moaned. Long and drawn out, the moan burst out of her. "Indy, do you like the way I'm fucking you?"

"Oh god, yes. I love it, Alex. Fuck me harder! I'm so close," Indigo cried out. Even in her excitement, she realized how loud she was. Winnie saw her stick the fleshy part of her hand in her mouth to hold back any more cries. At the same time, Indigo ground her hips down onto Alex's finger. Her suppressed squeal of excitement carried far enough for Winnie to hear. It was unlikely anyone else would notice it.

Indigo stretched her body and bent her head back. Her body began to start to shake. "That's it, Indy. Cum on my hand," Alex told her as she slammed her fingers in and out of her girlfriend. With her other arm, she supported Indigo so that she didn't fall. Indigo's head tossed back and forth and a few hushed squeaks made it past her hand.

Without realizing it, Winnie's own hand now pressed between her legs. Her hips pushed against it and slowly rotated. The raw passion between Alex and Indigo excited Winnie more than she expected. Between the sounds Indigo made and seeing Alex's hard thrusts, Winnie's body felt on fire. Now Indigo's body was jerking against Alex. At first, the jerks were hard but then they slowed. Spent, her body slumped against Alex.

When Indigo took her fist from her mouth, Winnie saw bite marks. "I bet that hurts tomorrow," Winnie said to herself. With a start, she realized where her hand was. Even then, she didn't pull it away. For a moment, she consciously rubbed her pussy. She wished she was somewhere where she could pull her pants down and make herself cum like Indigo. A swell of laughter from the tavern drove those thoughts away. She snatched her hand back and stepped away from the door. She could hear Indigo giggling and Alex saying something.

Realizing that they might catch her there, Winnie stepped further down the hallway. The men's room was there. She softly knocked and when no one said anything, she opened the door and looked in the room. It was empty. One of the other women opened the door to the women's room and the hallway was lit up. Winnie jumped into the men's room and quickly went into the stall and locked the door.

Now that she actually had access to a toilet, Winnie's original motivation returned. Looking at the toilet, she wiped the seat. "God, guys can be so disgusting," she thought. Carefully sitting down on a paper seat cover, she spread her legs and let her pee flow. Part of her was tempted to try and achieve that orgasm she flirted with while watching, but it was bad enough that she was in the men's room. "I'm not getting caught playing with myself too," Winnie whispered. She finished as quickly as she could and then managed to get out before anyone came in to see her.

As she turned the corner back into the main room, Winnie jumped when Bohdi almost bumped into her. "Dude, careful! I don't want to knock you over," he said as he reached out to steady her. He gave her that loopy smile of his and then moved on towards the restrooms. Winnie took a deep breath and tried to get her heartbeat to slow down.

Rikki gave her a curious look when Winnie got back. "You okay? You were gone a while," Rikki said. Winnie shifted from foot to foot before answering.

"Yeah, I guess the excitement caught up with me. I really needed to use the restroom. You might want to give it a few minutes," Winnie finally said.

Something wasn't quite right with her answer, but Rikki chose not to push it further. Their friendship was still developing. "No sense in being nosy, especially about bathroom stuff," Rikki thought. She looked around the room. Indigo was off with Alex and her kayaking friends. Some of the other trainees left while Winnie was gone. A few others looked like they were almost ready to leave too. Bear had a smaller audience but that didn't seem to dampen his enthusiasm for storytelling.

"I was thinking we should head out. Is that okay with you?" Rikki asked. When Winnie nodded, Rikki added, "I'll make sure Julie is ready too."

"Okay," Winnie said and started to pull on her jacket. Rikki was back a few moments later with Julie. They all called out their goodbyes. The group was informal enough that no one seemed to care if they just waved and said they would see everyone in the morning, everyone but Bohdi. He was just back from the restroom. He came over to them and gave each of them a big hug. "Thanks for today! It was awesome. See you in the morning, dudes," he said when he finished giving Rikki her hug. He watched them leave before heading back to hang out with the few remaining trainees.

All three women laughed as they made their way to Rikki's SUV. "Well, we certainly have an interesting group," Rikki said. Both Julie and Winnie laughed again. "A little different from folks in Oklahoma?" She asked her friend.

"And how!" Winnie replied. After a moment, she went on, "In a good way, I think." She half-wished Julie wasn't there. If it was just the two of them, she might have told Rikki about Indigo and Alex. With Julie there, she just couldn't admit that she stayed and watched. "Shit, who am I kidding? I can't tell Rikki that either," she thought.

"I think this is going to be interesting in lots of ways," Winnie said aloud. Both of the other women laughed and agreed wholeheartedly with her.