Threading the Needle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winnie and Lena watched in complete silence, which was hard since both of them were getting more and more excited. It was impossible to watch and listen to such a passionate scene and not be turned on. Lena became aware of how Winnie was leaning against her back, looking around her to see the two other women. With how she had been following Lena, it was the natural way to stop. Now it was almost as distracting as Liz and Jana.

"God, does Winnie know how hard her nipples are and how they are pressing against me," Lena thought. It was hard not to press back against her, especially when she felt Winnie's hips touch her ass. "She can't realize what she is doing to me," Lena told herself,

As Jana's cries began to accelerate and go up in pitch, Winnie knew that Liz was doing something new. "Is she finally going to let her cum," she wondered. She didn't know how Jana was holding on and not going crazy. None of her own lovers ever knew how to play her body like Liz was playing Jana. She was on fire, just from watching. All of a sudden, Winnie realized that her hips were undulating on their own. Her hips were grinding against Lena.

"Fuck! What must Lena think?" Winnie thought as she pulled her hips away. After a moment, she stepped completely away. It wasn't just her hips. Her breasts were pressing into Lena's back. She felt her face burning. She tried to ignore the protests from her body as she deprived them of the sensations that came with touching Lena.

Lena too had to force herself not to try to regain contact with Winnie again. It was both a relief and a frustration. As a slight consolation, she pressed one breast against the tree that hid them. It wasn't what she wanted but it would do.

In the clearing, Jana moaned constantly as she felt Liz fucking her with her tongue. She plunged it in and out, picking up the pace. Her hands were around Jana, squeezing her ass. The tips of her fingers slipped down between the two hemispheres and brushed against her sensitive rosebud.

"Ahhhhh! Oh god!" Jana called out. Now, finally, Liz was no longer in control. Jana felt her orgasm start as her pussy began to spasm. There was no stopping it now. She let out a series of cries as she thrust her hips uncontrollably against Liz's face. Thankfully, Liz didn't stop. Instead, she thrust her tongue harder and faster into Jana. Her fingers caressed the tight little asshole, not attempting to push in but instead just playing with it. She felt Jana's pussy clenching and unclenching. The pussy juice flowed freely into her mouth and she tried to drink as much of the nectar as she could. She knew that she missed some of it and that pussy juice was soaking her shirt. She couldn't help smiling even as she continued to eat Jana's pussy. There wasn't anyone to see, but she wouldn't have minded. Showing off her success was just what she did.

Winnie watched as Jana's orgasm peaked and began to fade slowly away. Trying not to touch Lena, she leaned forward. Her lips accidentally brushed against Lena's ear. She jerked back. Keeping a safer distance, she whispered. "We should go," she told Lena. She stepped away and then turned to take several steps.

It took Lena a few more seconds to follow her. She was a jumble of emotions. Excitement was of course the dominant one but mixed with envy of Jana and anger at Liz. She wished it was her there in the clearing. If Liz suddenly asked her to come out, she would have. Even knowing she was second, she wanted Liz that much. She would get down on her knees and try to please Liz as much as Jana was just pleased. The awareness of that made her even angrier. It didn't fit with her own self-image, to want someone so much that her self-respect vanished.

Reluctantly, Lena backed away from the clearing and then turned. Almost on top of Winnie, she narrowly avoided bumping into her. This time, Lena held onto Winnie as they found their way back towards the camp. It was easier this way. The glow from the fire gave them the direction. Soon they were back amongst the cars. Neither one of them wanted to rejoin the group just yet. Instead, they leaned up against the company van and looked at each other.

"Wow," Winnie finally said.

"Yeah."

"That was even hotter than the other two times," Winnie admitted.

"Really? Why?" Lena wanted to know. Winnie was quiet. For a while, Lena didn't think she was going to answer. Without meaning too, they were close enough against the van that their arms touched. Winnie shifted and put her arm across her belly, but that still left their shoulders touching.

Winnie looked over at Lena. She seemed more vulnerable than Lena could remember. Her blue eyes were wide. "Because I was with you," she said.

Lena blinked in surprise. That wasn't the answer she expected. The sensation of touching Winnie's shoulder became much stronger. "Oh," she said. The silence that followed dragged on. She didn't know what to say. Winnie was a friend, a straight friend. Lena normally steered clear of getting involved with straight women. She didn't like being someone else's experiment.

At the same time, Lena still felt the excitement from watching Liz and Jana. Even more than that, she remembered the feeling of Winnie pressing against her. She couldn't stop her eyes from flicking down over Winnie's body. Her nipples still poked out under her t-shirt.

It was Winnie who broke the silence. "I think it was because you knew how excited I was." She paused for just one second before continuing. "And knowing how excited you were," she said softly. This time Lena blushed while Winnie didn't. Winnie owned up to how she was feeling and it didn't seem to bother her.

Lena turned to her side and faced Winnie. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked. She wasn't sure why she asked.

A little corner of Winnie's lips curled up. It was a cute half smile. "A girl, yes," she said. "A lesbian, no."

"Would you like to be kissed by a lesbian?" Lena asked. She felt her heartbeat accelerate.

Winnie didn't hesitate. She nodded, but before either one of them could lean forward and follow through, they heard someone coming around the van. Lena rolled back against the van and they shifted slightly further apart.

"Hey, there you are," Logan said. He smiled at Lena but his attention was clearly on Winnie. "I was wondering if you would like to take a walk," he asked. It didn't dawn on him that he might have interrupted the two of them.

Looking over at Lena, the apology was easy to read in Winnie's eyes. "It's fine," Lena said. "Go have a walk." Lena wasn't even sure if she was disappointed. As the moment passed, avoiding the complication might be best. She gave Winnie a smile. "Go, but don't do anything I wouldn't do!" she told Winnie.

Winnie smiled at the inside joke, but Logan took it differently. "That doesn't leave much," he said. "No offense, Lena, but I think there is very little that you might do with me."

Laughing, Lena smirked at him as she began to walk back towards the fire. "True, sucker!" she said. Just before she went around the van, she looked back. Walking along side Logan, Winnie wasn't right next to him. She seemed to taking a cautious approach to the good-looking guy. Lena smiled to herself. A little part of her didn't want him to get the kisses that she didn't get.

When she got back to the fire, Lena saw that the crowd was much smaller. Weston was crashed in a lawn chair with his head back as he snored. It looked like most of the couples had disappeared as well. Most of the remaining rookies were all gathered in a group. Rikki was still there, mostly listening to them talk. There was a chair free next to her and Lena joined her.

"Hey, there you are," Rikki said as Lena sat down. From the slow and singsong way she said it, Lena could tell that Rikki had a drink or two more while she was gone. While not any drunker than she was before, she was still pretty sloshed.

"Yup. Did I miss anything?" Lena said grinning. It was funny to see Rikki drunk. At least she thought she was drunk. Leaning over towards Rikki, she sniffed. "Yup, just drunk," she thought. There was no real scent of pot on her, although the aroma still drifted through the camp.

"Not really. Sawyer gave up on fire walking. Weston thought it was his argument, but I'm thinking it was going back to his tent with Julie that did it," Rikki said.

"Sounds more likely," Lena said. "It looks like things are dying down."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to head back and get in bed soon," Rikki said. "Speaking of sleeping in the SUV, what happened to Winnie?"

"We ran into Logan on the way back. They went for a walk," Lena told her. "I think Logan might have something more in mind than a walk."

If Rikki was less drunk or Lena hadn't brought up Logan, she would have asked where they went. As it was, she had a hard time concentrating on more than one thing at a time. "You think so?" she said. Her words were not as slurred now. She frowned as a wave of protective feelings came over her. "I should go check on her," she said and started to get up.

"Relax, Rikki. I'm pretty sure Logan won't force her, just hoping that Winnie is up for some play," Lena told her. "And I think she can take care of herself." She thought about how much bolder Winnie was than she would have guessed. The voyeuristic side of her was completely unexpected, as was their almost kiss. "If Logan gets anywhere, it will be because she wants it," Lena reassured Rikki.

For a moment, Rikki continued to get up. Finally, she fell back into the chair. "Fuck, I wouldn't know where to look anyhow." She looked over her shoulder and spoke to the night. "Winnie, you are on your own!" Starting to giggle, she looked over at Lena and then leaned towards her. Lena came closer too.

"I'll tell you a secret. I'm drunk," Rikki said conspiratorially.

Lena couldn't help laughing. "Really?" she said in the same way. She laughed harder with the serious way that Rikki nodded.

"I am going to be doing well to get back to my car," Rikki said. Her face lit up as if she had a brilliant idea. Her brown eyes got wider and she smiled at Lena. Although she didn't intend it that way, the combination made her look very seductive. "Would you take me to bed, Lena?" she asked.

Unable to help herself, Lena snorted. "I would love to take you to bed," she said. In her inebriated state, Rikki didn't pick up on the double entendre. Lena didn't really mean it that way but she couldn't help herself.

"Oh, thank you," Rikki said.

"Too bad she doesn't mean it the way that it sounds," Lena thought to herself. She was still horny from watching Liz and Jana, and then the almost kiss with Winnie. Beyond that, she had a funny feeling about Liz. The way she acted around Rikki was slightly off. A little part of her thought about how it might serve Liz right if she got somewhere with Rikki after how she treated other women. "Especially me! But I like Rikki too much to do that to her," Lena thought.

Getting up and standing in front of Rikki, Lena offered her a hand to help in getting up. As Rikki stood, the momentum carried her forward and she fell against Lena.

"Careful," Lena said and put an arm around Rikki's waist to steady her. She reevaluated just how drunk she thought Rikki was. "Even more reason to take care of her," she told herself. Keeping a tight hold around her waist, Lena helped her get back to her SUV. Once there, Lena opened up the tailgate and held onto Rikki as she climbed into the back. She flopped down on her sleeping bag.

"Thank you, Lena! You rescued me!" Rikki said as she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the way the world seemed to spin slowly.

"Only fair. You helped save my guide training," Lena replied. "Hold on. Don't go to sleep yet." She went and found a water bottle and brought it to Rikki. "Okay, sit up and drink this," she said.

"I'm fine. I don't wanna sit up," Rikki said. Lena laughed and went around to open up the back door by her. Pushing Rikki upright, she handed her the bottle.

"Now drink this. You will thank me in the morning," Lena told her. While Rikki was obeying, she went and got a couple of ibuprofen. "Open your mouth," she commanded Rikki when she got back. More compliant now, Rikki turned her head towards Lena and opened wide. Lena giggled as she put them on Rikki's tongue and narrowly avoided getting her fingers caught by Rikki's teeth.

"Drink a little more water and swallow those," Lena said.

Rikki obeyed and then turned towards Lena again. She opened wide to show her that the pills were gone. She gave Lena a dreamy smile. "Thank you for taking care of me, Hun," she said.

"I'm glad to, Rikki," Lena said. "You would do the same for me."

"I would!" Rikki said. She stared at Lena. It was almost possible to see the wheels turning in her head, although much slower than normal. Rikki tried to find the right words.

"She breaks hearts, you know," Rikki said. "She always does, eventually."

It took Lena a moment to make the leap and understand that Rikki was talking about Liz. Shifting uncomfortably, she looked away.

"Just know that, Lena. I'm not saying to stay away. I just like you too much to see your heart broken too," Rikki said. Raising her hand, she stroked the younger woman's cheek. "Have fun. Just don't love her."

Lena wasn't sure what to say. It was probably the best advice anyone had given her. At the same time, the pull from Liz was strong. "I'll be careful," she said in a whisper.

"Okay," Rikki said. She began to try to undress. Even though it looked like she could use some help, it was more than Lena could do. The attractiveness of Rikki combined with her lingering horniness was too dangerous. She turned and headed back towards her tent, after shutting all of the doors to leave Rikki in the dark of the back of her vehicle.

On her own, Rikki managed to kick off her pants and take off her bra. That was as much as she could do. Fortunately, she had unzipped the sleeping bag before the party so all she had to do was slip inside it. After trying a couple of times to zip it back up, she gave up. Resting her head on the pillow, she was out in a few minutes.

*****

It was about a half an hour later when Winnie got back alone. She said good night to Logan at his tent. He suggested that she could stay the night with him.

"I won't try anything, I promise," Logan told her. He meant anything new. They had kissed a little during their walk, but Winnie was leery of giving him any more opportunity. She still felt residual excitement from earlier and didn't trust herself to say no. She liked Logan but didn't want to be an easy lay. Taking their time was a much better idea.

As she walked back, Winnie thought about the night. Once again, it was eye opening. It was odd, but she realized that if Logan hadn't come along, she might have gone further with Lena than she did with him. That would have been experimentation, without any expectations or possibilities. Logan held too many possibilities and she didn't want to pick any of them just yet.

When she got back to the SUV, Winnie opened up the back without thinking. The overhead light snapped on and lit up the back. It wasn't enough to wake Rikki, but she rolled over onto her belly. One firm bare leg bent and slid out from under the sleeping back. Having rolled on top of her arm, one of her breasts was pushed up and exposed all the way to the aureole. Her hair hung over her high cheekbones. It startled Winnie to see just how beautiful Rikki was. Although a little intimidated being so close to her, Winnie didn't want to wake her either. The longer the light was on, the more likely that result was.

Hopping into the back, Winnie shut the tailgate and the light went out again. It was easier in the dark. She quickly got undressed and ready to sleep. Unlike Rikki, she put on a pair of thermal bottoms. Naturally a little shy, she felt it even more right then. She slipped into her bag and tried to go to sleep.

It was harder to do than Winnie expected. The soft whisper of Rikki's breathing was a constant reminder of how close she was. Opening her eyes, she found that they had adjusted to the dark. Although it was dim, the light from the clock in the dash illuminated the compartment enough to see. Rikki's arm was less than half a foot away from her. Her bare leg was almost touching Winnie. Jerking away, Winnie tried to press closer to the wall.

"What would she think if she woke and found me cuddled next to her," Winnie thought. She rolled onto her side and faced away from Rikki. Once again, she tried to find sleep. It was difficult when she kept worrying about shifting and accidentally touching Rikki. Twice she had just fallen asleep when she rolled over into her back. The feeling of brushing against Rikki brought her back fully awake each time. After that, she found it even more difficult. At last and after a couple of hours, she fell into an exhausted sleep.

In the morning, the noises from camp got to Rikki first. She opened her eyes and saw Winnie asleep, facing her. Innocent looking most of the time, it was even more pronounced now. Her arms wrapped around her pillow, she had a slight frown on her face as if something was troubling her sleep. Rikki wanted to reach over and stroke her cheek and try to chase away whatever it was, but she didn't.

"I don't want to wake her," Rikki thought. "There still is a little time for her to sleep." If she could be sure Winnie wouldn't wake, she would have done it. Instead, she carefully grabbed a new pair of panties and her pants out of the bag right by her head. After putting them on, plus her shirt from last night, she opened the side door and got out.

Despite trying to be quiet when she shut the door, she saw Winnie start as it closed. A moment later, Winnie lifted her head and looked around. Her hair was messy from having tossed and turned. A couple of locks were stuck to her forehead. Despite it all, Rikki thought she still looked adorable. A moment later, Winnie collapsed back onto her pillow. Apparently getting up wasn't quite in her just yet. Rikki smiled and went to heat some water to make a couple of cups of coffee. As she set up her French press, Rikki heard Lena's voice from behind her.

"How are you feeling?"

Turning, Rikki looked over her shoulder. Lena was wearing a fleece jacket with a knit cap on. Her hair was combed and came around over her shoulder. In her hands, she had a cup of coffee of her own. Rikki smiled at her.

"Surprisingly good," Rikki said. She put down the coffee ground and went over to give Lena a hug. "Thanks for taking care of me," she said, giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

Lena blushed for a moment as she felt Rikki's lips touch her. She hugged her back before stepping away to look into the SUV. "How is Winnie doing?" she asked.

"Not yet among the living," Rikki said, going back to working on the coffee. The water was getting close to boiling. "I will try to revive her with the first cup. I didn't hear her come in, so I'm not sure when that was. I crashed hard," she said with an embarrassed smile.

Lena looked back at her. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

Pausing for a moment, Rikki looked Lena in the face. Slowly the embarrassment disappeared, replaced by a pleased look. "I did. It was nice to let go a little last night," she said. She went back to getting breakfast ready, but there was a little more bounce in her.

Watching Rikki for a while as she sipped on her coffee, Lena thought back to the night. In some ways, it was frustrating. Watching Liz turned her on, but it served as a reminder of what Rikki said last night. As much as she wanted something to happen, Liz was a free spirit. "I think it will happen at some point, but what then?" she thought to herself. At the same time, her friendship with Winnie and Rikki grew stronger last night. Both of them were people she really liked.