Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

"It was time for a spare," she said.

I turned to whisper to Gregory and he asked if I was sure and I said I'd wait till later. He reached out to take Margo's hand and led her to the other bed and we watched as they kissed, caressed and fondled before he lifted her hips and slowly moved deep into her as she gasped and whimpered.

I took Roger in my hand and told him it was time we got acquainted and after looking over to Margo, who was far too busy to care, he entered me without much foreplay. He wasn't as large as Gregory, but he was good with what he had and as he fucked into me, Kate moved around to place her face over mine and kiss me as Ken entered her from the back and she gripped my hands through the pain of her first anal.

When Roger had me take the reverse cowgirl position, facing him, Kate reached up to work her finger into my anus and then a second, driving into me with his every thrust. I didn't last long but Roger wasn't done yet so I had no choice but to come again, filling Kate's hand with my come and he was right behind me.

One by one, we dropped to the bed. I asked Kate if she was alright and she nodded and smiled. I'd ask her about the pain later. Margo was more than alright. I don't think she even knew we were looking at her."

It looked as though it was going to be a long and very satisfying day and possibly into the night.

After literally exhausting our sexual energies, no one wanted to so much as move. Looking around the room at that cast of characters would bring to mind a scene from a zombi movie or something of that ilk. While a couple of us were still upright to one extent or another, most, myself included, were motionless and lying on the beds without much conversation.

To my surprise, it was Ken and Roger that were the first to become active when Ken announced that we needed nourishment. With an appropriate series of grunts and groans, they went to shower to get started on the steaks.

Anyone entering the room would surely have thrown open doors and windows to let the obvious scent of prolonged sex filter out. While recovery time was essential, it couldn't last forever so when Kate got up to start stripping the cum soaked bedding from beds and pillows, everyone pitched in to return the room to some semblance of order.

In the meantime, Margo went around picking up the clothing that had been dropped or thrown aside in the throes of passion to make a second pile of laundry.

"Just leave the beds down to air out," Kate directed "Trust me, they've seen worse. We have time for showers and please wear something, even if it's just a robe,"

With Ken and Roger working on the steaks and grilled vegetables, Margo and I volunteered to make a salad and the sweet potato fries. An hour later, we were eating a sumptuous meal and enjoying some great wine when Kate announced that dessert and drinks would be served poolside.

That sounded delightful but it was a short-lived pleasure because not too much later, the skies began to darken ahead of a cold, gusty wind that sent us scrambling to get things picked up; before an unexpected rain started.

Once everyone got comfortable indoors, the wine and the bourbon began to flow and a good buzz was had by all, but it had been a long and very active day, so when Margo and Roger elected to stay the night, Gregory and I decided we were ready to call it a day and shortly thereafter we headed for bed in our separate rooms. I slipped into a long sleep tee just before Greg knocked on my door to ask if I'd read the script and screenplay for episode two yet.

"Actually, I was just going to," I said. "I take it that you already have."

"Several times," he replied, "and I should tell you you'll need more than one highlighter and I went through two red Speeditips."

"Is it that bad?"

"I'll let you judge for yourself. Most of it isn't that bad," he said, "but It's hard to figure out where they're going with the story line."

"It's possible that they changed writers or the client might have dictated a change," I said.

"I'm sure, but you'll see what I mean when you read it through. One thing is for sure, the first episode was a cake walk compared to this one."

"In what way?" I asked."

"Very intense and complex action and a ton of dialogue"

"Which translates to a lot of retakes," I said. "People start losing confidence in themselves and that translates to frayed nerves."

"On that note, I'm going to try to get some sleep," he stated, as he headed for his room.

I propped myself up with pillows, took a deep breath, and ripped it open. As I said before, I've always been a speed reader so the first read of a screenplay normally takes me about fifteen minutes, but this time there were things that caught my eye so it was over a half hour before I put it down, and I could tell It would take several reads with a lot of notations. One thing was for sure, Greg hadn't exaggerated the situation. .

2

I awoke the next morning, with pages scattered on the floor, right where they'd fallen when I fell asleep. I felt a bit better after some stretches and a long, hot shower. I opted for panties and a robe, scooted my feet into slippers and headed for the stairs, sans makeup.

Kate was up and running already, whipping air into an omelet mixture while Margo poured large glasses of orange juice.

"Good morning ladies," I said.

"Be careful who you're calling a lady," Kate fired back.

"Whatever." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek as I reached for a coffee cup. "What I need right now is a transfusion."

"Hot and strong, just the way you like it," Kate said. "Decaf is in the green carafe."

"Morning, Margo," I said.

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep last night," she observed. "Busy night?"

"You have a dirty mind, Margo" I said. "Let's just say sleeping is not over-rated.

"I take it that packet Gregory had wasn't an erotic novel then," she said.

"Episode two script and screenplay," I replied.

"By the look on your face, I get the feeling you're not crazy about it."

"It's certainly going to take longer to shoot than the first one and a lot more re-takes. I'll be naked more than not, most of it outdoors and a lot of it in restraints so no, I am not crazy about it, but we don't have any say about it other than to exercise our contract rights if we can't do it. You just have to be sure you can't be found to be in violation of your contract. That's why we have agents, and lawyers.

"And body doubles," Greg interjected as he joined us.

"So you've only completed the opening episode?"

"That's it," I replied. "and in all honesty, a good amount of it was shot as a series of training clips. The sales team used those as a teaser and sold it to our client, who then worked with writing and editing to come up with the episode."

"It sounds complicated," Kate said.

"It can be, but it wasn't that bad. This studio genuinely respects the talent and the support team so it went fairly smoothly."

"I hate to interrupt," Kate said, as the men started down the stairs, "but breakfast is ready."

Hot, homemade biscuits rested under a warming cloth, with thick slabs of ham and fresh omelets in the warmer and fresh fruit in the refrigerator. All we had to do was help ourselves.

"See Greg." I said, as I filled my plate, "this is a perfect example of why they're going to have to knock me out, hog tie me or something to get me on that plane Friday."

Speaking of planes," Ken said, "Would anyone be interested in a ride along going down to El Paso? There's a government seizure auction down there today and there's a couple of birds we want to bid on. We can either fly back tonight or stay the night and fly back in the morning."

That idea appealed to everyone so once the breakfast dishes were cleared, we went to change into something loose and comfortable. At the last minute, I put the script back together, hoping that perhaps Greg and I could go over part of it during lulls in the conversation.

2

While we waited for Ken and Roger to file our flight plan and get weather updates, Kate took us aboard to get us familiar with the plane. She explained that the right side of the plane was the starboard side, the same as a sailboat, and the left was the port side. There were three plush leather seats on the port side and four on the starboard side. All but one of the seats could be reclined almost flat, swiveled and moved back and forth. The seventh seat faced the door and wasn't as flexible as the others but it could be reclined.

As the engines were started and our friendly pilots went through pre-flight and instrumentation checks, we got settled in for the long flight, made sure everything was secure and got buckled in.

At long last, power was applied to the engines and we were rolling. Being used to the feel of a jumbo jet rumbling down the various ramps, it felt to me that the smaller plane was moving a lot faster and bounced more, but not uncomfortably so.

Any experienced passenger or air crew will tell you that the most stressful part of any flight is the take off and the landing and it was no less so in the smaller plane so when the plane was able to bank toward our assigned direction, I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

The ensuing flight was as smooth as could be and the conversation was light and lively as Kate and Margo shared tales of their many adventures although they said some things were so steamy that they would have to be left for a time when there would be better opportunities to fully enjoy the atmosphere they created.

Eventually, Greg and I had the opportunity to read and discuss various thoughts and concerns about the script. Thank heavens he thought to bring his highlighters and editing pens as there were a ton of notations and mark-ups to be made. We got our preliminary read close to half finished before we had to take a break to get ready for final approach into El Paso.

After what seemed to be forever, we were cleared for landing. Roger's landing was amazingly smooth and while the men went to get registered for the auction, the women rented a car and headed for the fashion mall. Then, after lunch, we went to the hotel to get registered and headed for another mall. A little after four, Roger called to let us know that the auction was over and they would be heading for the hotel in about fifteen minutes. They said that they managed to get both of the planes they wanted to "flip" as they called it. They would come back later to get them after the paperwork was done and the planes could be released to them.

After dinner, there was some talk about hitting the clubs but mall walking takes a lot out of you so we stayed in but the guys were restless and their loud banter about drove us crazy. To the point that we actually encouraged them to check out some 'titty' bars.

We ordered some wine and a fruit and cheese tray, stripped off and kicked back to watch some porn, which of course turned into the three of us in what became a daisy chain threesome with Kate between Margo and I on the king sized bed, sucking, licking, and fingering each other until we couldn't stand to have our clits or nipples touched any more. We finally showered and crashed on the bed, which is where the guys found us, sound asleep when they returned a little after midnight.

We stumbled to our individual rooms without much conversation or embarrassment, which in itself was somewhat amazing as all the women were stark naked and the men were more than a little over-served.

3

Kate woke first, of course, calling to get Margo and I moving. Being careful to let the men sleep, we showered and dressed for the day, and then going to the restaurant to get a table while the men did what they had to.

About twenty minutes later they showed up, hungry as bears. Of course, Kate immediately went on the attack, verbally abusing them until they admitted that a cabbie had tipped them off about a totally nude club with a very loose code of conduct. Needless to say, all three of them had been very well "entertained," blaming their actions on the rich Texas bourbon.

After we ate, they showed us pictures of the planes they'd just bought. One in particular, caught my eye. It was a beautiful but very unusual looking twin engine plane called a Piaggio that appeared to have whiskers in the front and two powerful looking engines mounted backwards. On the outside, it appeared to be brand new but Roger said it came with some serious issues.

"We got it on the cheap," Ken said, "but on the inside it's pretty much been gutted by Homeland and the DEA looking for evidence such as contraband . That's fine for our purposes though because we're customizing the interior anyway."

The other plane was a four engine cargo plane that they said would clean up sweet and the engines were all in great shape with low hours whatever that meant.

Fully serviced with full tanks and clean windows, our bird waited patiently for us in front of the transient hangers. When they filed our flight plan, they learned that there was some rain between us and home but they assured us there was no danger to us or the plane. In less than an hour, we were taxiing out to the runway to get in line for departure.

We hadn't been airborne more than thirty minutes or so when the trip took an interesting twist.

We had taken the same seats outbound as we'd taken before except that Greg moved from the front seat on the starboard side to the seat directly across from the door as he could stretch his legs out more to take a nap.

That in itself might have given me a clue of the skulduggery at work had I been paying attention to the actions and facial expressions of the co-conspirators in front of me, but of course, I wasn't.

Margo and Kate still sat opposite each other with Kate directly in front of me on the port side and Margo on the starboard side,

I suppose, to be fair, I was less than alert as I watched the clouds slip below us and the effect of the propellers spinning but I was taken completely off guard when my seat was spun around and dropped back nearly flat.

Before I could react, Kate and Margo had me pinned down with my hands over my head. Quite obviously, the whole attack had been planned ahead of time because with Kate holding me down, Margo began to attack my breasts, sucking and nibbling on both nipples.

My attention now distracted, I was ill prepared for my knees being raised over my chest as a very naked Greg proceeded to eat me like a starved bear cub. As my body recovered from that orgasm, Margo moved around to take control of my legs. Greg maneuvered his body between them as she positioned them on either side of the seat in front of me. That allowed him full access for his next attack, which placed the head of his big cock at the entrance to my cunt, which he penetrated with one long, continuous thrust. In a matter of seconds he was driving into me so deep and so hard that his balls were banging into me, nearly driving me off of my seat.

After nearly screaming my way through two incredible orgasms, he lifted me high off the seat and took me in the ass with little warning. I yelped at the sharp pain of the first two thrusts but from that point on, he kept his strokes deep and hard. I was on the verge of screaming the whole time and if anything I was even louder and more profane as I approached orgasm number ten, or whatever the count was.

After he filled my ass with his cum, he left to clean up some and Margo let go of my legs, but I didn't have the energy to move them. Kate lifted my seat up and they pulled me up with my feet on the floor.

I have no idea how long I sat there, staining the leather seat before I became conscious of what was going on around me. Ken and Roger weren't about to be left out so while Roger flew the plane, which was on auto-pilot, Ken joined us in the back. With Kate on the bottom of a sixty-nine, he took Margo anally, while I watched and fingered myself through some great orgasms.

As memorable as the experience was, however, it couldn't last forever.

"Sorry folks, playtime is over," Ken said, as Roger slid into his seat and buckled up. "We're heading into some heavy weather so be sure all the seats are turned and locked and everything is secured. Seat belts are required the rest of the trip."

I stuffed panties and bra into the seat back pocket to pull on skirt and blouse as we scrambled to get dressed as fast as we could. By the time we were buckled in, the sky was looking evil with frequent lightning strikes to the north and dead ahead.

"I hate this," Margo said, and looking over to where she sat, I could see the fear in her eyes as she twisted her hands with nervous energy. I hadn't really been concerned before but now I became more conscious of nature's power over us.

When the lightning got closer and more frequent, Ken reported the conditions and requested a new heading. We turned to the south then and went to a lower altitude to prepare for a landing approach into Austin, where we would wait out the storm.

It was pouring down rain by the time we landed there, with fairly heavy winds and explosive lightning displays as Roger taxied to the transient hangers. Ken called for chocks and a tie down and a few minutes later, a door opened and two men wearing bright yellow raingear came flying out on a tractor, threw down wheel chocks, and quickly secured tied downs to each wing, before heading for cover.

Rather than make a mad dash for the transient terminal, we simply stayed where we were to wait it out. With nothing to frighten us, we took off our seat belts and put the seats back to rest, or in Margo and Kate's case, take a short nap.

To be continued...

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers
12