Three

Story Info
Helping out best friends.
19.8k words
4.12
43.5k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktblade
ktblade
16 Followers

This story follows-on from the wonderful "Outsourcing" by Paco Fear, from more than ten years ago. Sadly, I have not been able to get in touch with him to seek his input, so please treat this as a respectful but unofficial homage. A very few minor liberties have been taken with dates and ages. This has recently been re-posted to clear up some typos and clarify a couple of episodes.

Dylan speaks

We had been very happily butt-loving for some six or seven months before our standing arrangement had to go on hold when I went off to tennis camp. This was not an excuse for suntans and high jinks like some of the camps I had been on while in High School; it was free to attend, but strictly invitation-only, restricted to people on tennis scholarships, and gathered together the best players from our nearest nine or ten states. The idea was to spot and encourage national-level talent - regardless of how it turned out, even to be invited to attend was quite an honour.

I had been visiting Tom and Merry every fourth weekend, and -- alongside the physical side of things which was truly wonderful -- we had been getting along like the very best of friends, all adults, a slight change - but a good one - from the way I had grown up with them like my big brother and sister. The first two weekends Tom and I didn't go outside at all, and we simply fucked every time he could get it up. Once we got most of the initial thrill out of the way, we settled down to maybe just two or three times each day and the rest of each weekend we all three of us putzed about and spent some of our energy on other things. I stayed clothed most of the time. The nicest thing was that they now saw me not as a guest, but much more like family; I guess them not having seen me for well over a year meant they made a break from the past, when I had been a kid, and they could now see me differently, as an adult. I helped out with chores or their projects; a few times I sat down with my laptop for a few hours when I had had some good ideas for an essay en route there. We (the girls) went on a couple of shopping outings when Merry wanted something for business, and as a special treat another time -- to mark my birthday -- they took me out to a wonderful upmarket restaurant, all dressed up and with a limo ride there.

You must not for a single instant go getting the idea that Tom was losing any interest, energy or imagination as time went on; he was always considerate, inventive and very energetic. We cheerfully discussed our bodies and sensations, and swapped compliments and detailed ideas about different positions, but only when we were warming-up or winding-down, and rarely in front of Merry. He never failed, ever, to make me come with a mind-blowing anal orgasm and -- but only if I asked -- he could send me back to the dorm with a butt sore for a week. I always knew I was his gift to use and get off with, but he was kind of defying orders as my satisfaction always -- always - came first for him. I always took special care of my butt before I visited, trying hard to make it look and smell (and taste !) perfect so that Tom would lick me to a climax or two before getting down to the serious business (to tell the truth, I think he probably would have whatever state it was in). Because he was so skilled, and took so much time and care to make me come every time, I resolved very early on that I would never refuse him anything related to my butt, and I sometimes found myself suggesting positions or moves at the edge of what I guessed was his comfort zone - but it was so worth it ! I like to think that I was pretty active, and every single time I did work really hard to try to give him at least a fraction of what he was doing to me, whether it was a two-hour teaseathon or a three-minute hammering.

Despite all this intimacy, there were some boundaries that we simply respected without ever agreeing them in advance or talking about them later. We never fucked when Merry was not in the house. Although he and I frequently kissed almost all of each other's bodies, it was never ever on the lips. Merry often chipped in to help with a bit of encouragement or spit; she and Tom might check each other's tonsils, but she and I did not - we usually exchanged warm hugs. She did take great enjoyment from spanking my bare butt if she was around any time I was getting excited. Merry would very happily take little Tommy in her mouth before he got into my backside; after our first weekend I never did, although I was very happy working on him with my hands, most times after dribbling spit on him -- but to be honest, little Tommy very rarely had a problem getting up to and staying at his full size. Tom always came inside me, in huge quantities, and always took great care to clean me up properly afterwards. Also, perhaps oddly, Tom only played with my clit maybe twice after that first time; but again, it's not that I ever felt I was missing out on anything.

We only ever did it indoors, but that was for practical reasons; there was no place nearby we could guarantee 100% privacy for an hour, there was a very good chance that if we were discovered it would be by someone we had known at school or met at church when we were younger, plus - if we did have to make a quick exit - because I was still so tight back there it would not be the easiest thing to pull little Tommy out of my tiny butthole in less than about 30 seconds. I had my own bed, in their lovely guest room, but Tom and Merry always slept together each night -- although if Tom woke up early he would always make tea for us all and deliver my mug with a smile and occasionally a gentle hour's worship of my behind.

Physically I was in great shape. Of course I was still training in the gym and on court, and always trying hard to eat well. The supplementary cardio workouts on my special weekends helped too, and I guess the extra hormones and semen rattling around me every fourth weekend just gave me an extra bounce. People -- especially Tom for some weird reason -- often thought of me as "cute", or even "tiny", but I am about 5 feet 9 inches and I guess it was mainly because I have a skinnier frame than most tennis players. I suppose Tom did because he himself was some way over 6 feet and -- of course -- had known me almost all the time I was growing up. The gap between our sessions was also helpful, as it gave my happy but battered hole time to return to normal; after that first time I never used any of the dildoes that Merry had sent me and although Tom always made sure there was enough lube of some sort there, he never stretched me with even a finger before sending little Tommy in. The result was that -- as Tom said at one point -- "Every time is like the first". I went weak at the knees when he said that, and writing it even now, some years later, has made me go a bit faint. One unexpected result of -- I suppose - all those extra hormones was that although my tits had not got any bigger than mid-A my nipples had grown longer and thicker and taken to staying erect all day long, rubbing very pleasantly against my shirt. I was very proud of them. Tom said that he loved their new look, but he did not spoil them with a lot of extra attention. The only downside of this was that I found I had to wear a bra all the time I wasn't in the dorm - before then it had only been maybe twice a week.

I did worry very quietly to myself a number of times in those first few months if I was truly helping or hindering their relationship, but that all changed when Merry took me to a spa for an afternoon. After massages and other stuff our final hour or so was in a sauna on our own, so dropping our robes we sat down opposite each other. It was a long time since we kept any secrets from each other, so it was maybe unusual but completely natural for us both to study the other's body.

Up to this point I had not seen Merry in less than bra and panties except for a couple of times, when I had other things on my mind (and usually up my butt !), and I enjoyed a really good, unhurried stare. She was what now? 29? 30? but looked so tanned, trim and healthy she could easily have passed for ten years younger -- quite tall, slim-ish but with gentle curves and not a trace of a wrinkle or an extra pound anywhere. Long slim legs leading up to a tight, round backside. She had obviously been under a sun lamp, as she had a gorgeous tan all over. Firm and high B-possibly-just-C cup boobies, with large almost-black areolae and small but always-hard nipples. Like me, she was completely shaved with a tiny neat slit and no visible lips.

She saw me taking her in, smiled and spread her legs wide to display a set of cute, perfectly-shaped labia with dark edges. "You like?"

"Very, very much. You are absolutely beautiful". When I said that I was talking about her whole body and being completely truthful; as it happened, although I had never had the slightest lez inclinations, one way and another I had seen a lot of pussies and the one I was looking at was without any doubt one of the very cutest ever.

(So you don't go thinking either of us were shallow, let me add that Merry had, some years before when I was a young teen, introduced me to the knowledge that it is what is inside one's heart that really counts, and she had always set me a wonderful example by being a truly good person.)

"Thanks to Tom, just now I feel right at the top of my physical and sexual peak. Not only does he take good care of us both, but nowadays whenever you aren't staying we are at it most nights. But of course it's not just him - I should thank you so much, too; I did vaguely wonder if tapping your behind might possibly tire him out or distract him a bit, but he's taken on a new burst of energy and inventiveness, and things just keep on getting better and better and better -- not that they weren't great before I -- er -- brought you in . We do talk about the sex we have, a lot, and he talks about your times together; you know that he has always been very fond of you, and now he utterly adores you, your generosity, your imagination, your flexibility, and that tiny butthole of yours. I know he works miracles with that lovely big tool, but he really does appreciate it when -- as he puts it - "my partner fights back."

She had kept her legs wide open whilst she said this. Returning her compliment, I too had spread myself wide to her gaze. Just as I had, she took in the view for a lot longer than just a few seconds, then leant over and very gently kissed my cheek.

"We are not lesbians, not close to it, but if I was to ever go that way I would get my claws and my tongue into you in a flash -- from that look in your eyes I think you might feel the same about me. If you do ever genuinely go over to the pink side, call me first." It occurred to me in passing that the two of us putting on a private lezzie show for Tom would surely see him into his grave, but with the biggest smile imaginable on his face.

I smiled at her. "You are very sharp. Yes. But for me it's also wrapped up in a feeling of complete security around you both. I'm really settled and happy at University, but I can't say I have many roots there. My parents, ever since they - we - moved west for my dad's work, seem to have been on at each other endlessly; you know that they didn't used to be like that, but it's as if their heads moved too, but in opposite directions. They are mainly OK if I go visit, but I still can't relax properly if -- when - they suddenly start niggling at each other. Since as far back as I can remember I've always -- always - felt warm and secure in your house, and now I feel I have a proper safe home there too."

Merry smiled. "You are very welcome. It is not a one-way process, either. We have always enjoyed your company, ever since you were young; it's not like we regularly need cheering up, but you still bring a nice helping of sunshine into our lives every time you visit. I cannot begin to tell you how very happy it makes me to see you and Tom enjoying each other so much."

Remember I said the camp was not for goofing-off? To show how serious it was, the location out in the hills and forests had been selected precisely because it was in a mobile dead zone. We had been told about (and -- obviously - accepted) the restrictions in advance, of course, and it was very comfortable, but I don't think any of us had quite realised how annoying it would all get. Although we had access to a landline for emergencies, time on it was strictly controlled and our car keys were taken from us when we arrived. We had one escorted trip to the local one-horse town each week, where we stocked up on snacks and spent the rest of the time in the coffee-shop. We did get a two-hour time-out each day specifically for non-tennis recreation, and a few of us girls found and enjoyed a slightly remote but very private clearing where we could tan nude, mainly as an unspoken -- and so completely pointless - statement against all the restrictions. I had spoken to Merry just before going in, and left it that I would probably call in to see them on my way back to college.

When the eight weeks was all finished up, I had a six-hour drive to get to their place. I stopped over briefly after about 4 hours, to drop off a fellow team-mate whose parents' house was on my route. I freshened up a bit, and made a call to Merry's number; as there was no reply I ended up just left a message giving the time I'd probably be getting there. The camp had been quite successful for me, but I had had to be on best behaviour almost all the time and I was now so looking forward to just unwinding with my best friends. If little Tommy was able to spend a few hours jammed tight into my tiny bottom, so much the better ... sadly, it was not to be.

As it turned out I got delayed by some bridge construction, and I rang their doorbell maybe an hour later than planned. They had given me a key when I reached 14, but now I was not living next door it seemed right that I should not take their kindness for granted. Anyway, it was just getting dark and I had noticed that no main room lights were on -- I guessed they were maybe working in their offices at the back. It took a bit longer than usual for Tom to open the door, and although he was as happy as always to see me it was clear he also had something on his mind. He asked me in, and less than ninety seconds later I was just devastated, in floods and floods of tears.

I trailed behind Tom into one of the back rooms -- a study, as I recalled -- to find it had very obviously been converted to a bedroom. Merry was lying in the bed with a strangely-shaped and severe-looking frame or contraption around her middle, like a box stretching from somewhere above her waist to just above her knees. She was lying flat; although she had obviously heard us approaching, she did not turn to look at me (I soon found out that she was unable to). I just gawped for a few moments, then sat on a side of the bed and faced her.

Merry explained. "It was about seven weeks ago, just a few days after you set off for that camp. I had to drive to the government office complex for a meeting; as you know there is that old and ugly collection of factories close by it. Long story short I got hit side-on by a large truck. Because the delivery was urgent and rush its driver had been at the wheel for nine hours without a break except to refuel and had even been forced to pee into a cup so he didn't have to stop. My car rolled-over a few times. Although I had my seat belt on, of course, the shaking did me some damage. Luckily there was no fire, as I was unconscious for some time. I came to properly in a hospital bed, with a bruised and sore body and a major problem with my pelvis and spine. In a nutshell, until it mends I have to keep the area you can see in this ... cage ... immobile or one of two things might happen. One is that my spinal cord will be cut to some extent, and walking will become extremely difficult or even impossible. The second possibility is that my pelvis will misalign itself as it sets, and although walking will not be ruled out I will need two sticks all the rest of my life."

I just sobbed and sobbed. Nobody deserved this, especially not my two best friends.

Tom piped up. "As you can imagine, as soon as Merry was stable I sicced our lawyer to find a couple of experienced damage investigators, a PR manager and a specialist damages legal team. After five minutes on the phone to the truck driver they knew we had their corporate balls in a vice, and so they are paying all Merry's health costs for the rest of her life plus a big chunk of damages. I cannot imagine what would have happened to us if that had not worked out.".

Finally I found a weak voice. "Why didn't you tell me? Or warn me before now?" Merry answered "It was a joint decision. We knew how much of an opportunity this camp was for you, and as by that time I was back here and more or less stable, we did not need to bother you."

I sniffed into my damp sleeve. "What do I say? Thank you so much for your consideration, but I might not forgive you for a long time. But I will work on it."

Merry looked up at us and said "Enough about me. How was your time away?"

I smiled a little bit, and quoted something my dad said sometimes -- "Apart from that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?". I re-focused my mind, and explained one of the reasons that I had been so keen to see them this evening. "Well, for me it was bad news good news, but I really believe the good outweighs the bad. I will not be put on the national circuit, partly because some cost-cutting means they cannot afford to support as many people as before, partly as I am just not quite broad or solid enough to build and retain what they consider to be sufficient muscle.

"However, the good news is that word had got out that I have been coaching a bit within our own local set-up, and been greatly appreciated, so I was auditioned for a senior coach's role. Let's just say they liked me. Lack of good coaches in the right places has been identified as a big weakness that needs a lot of attention. As you know already my Faculty Dean loves the sport, and has taken a bit of interest in me. I think you know as well that the local College here is sort-of affiliated to where I am now. Some strings got pulled, a bit of money moved across budgets, and on the first of next month I resume my course but here, on a new - coaching - scholarship, still linked academically to my old Faculty teachers. I know they have wanted to get a proper tennis set-up arranged here for some time, especially given how large the student body is, but their need and my availability finally came together. In the last year I have seen how the best of the selected student-level coaches and administrators get on, and as long as I keep my nose clean I should make a lot of progress both before and after I graduate. So I will be living on campus, which is only what from here? Thirty minutes on foot? An easy walk."

Tom asked what I knew for sure he would ask at some point "We would love to have you stay here ...." but I cut him off there. "You are so sweet. I did wonder about it when they first offered the role to me, but given all the favours that are being done for me by all the various officials, it seems only fair to them for me to make a big effort to be "on tap" and visible all the time. Plus if I was around the house here all the time I think you'd maybe get a bit bored with me, even if I was helping out with your new arrangements.

"If it is OK with you, though, I'd like to come round as much as I can and help Merry, giving you a few hours off to go and chill a bit somewhere. As a special favour to me, please put me at the top of the list for if you need any special help. And -- if it is still good with the both of you -- perhaps sometime we can resume our regular four-weekly get-together."

ktblade
ktblade
16 Followers