Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in his mouth," she sighed harshly. "D, suck his cock. I want to watch."

N's cock was immediately enveloped in hot, wet heat, nearly bringing him off the sofa. His arms were tight around her, his head falling back to the cushions, his groin and thighs excited beyond what he could have imagined. He didn't watch; he could barely open his eyes the pleasure was so hot, searing through him at every deep push into D's throat; every flick of D's tongue against the sensitive spot under the head; at the sound of another man taking his cock at her direction.

"Now both," she snapped, and D's hand wrapped around N's cock, stroking as D went back and forth, to her cunt; her clit, then back to N's cock.

N bucked; arching off the sofa even with her still lying back on him, and with his cock in D's throat he came, mouth open, the sound of his orgasm hard and harsh and loud. D took his cum, his throat convulsing around N's cock as N came in hot, long spurts, sucking until N was drained and gasping.

She slid from N's body, standing to take D's hands in hers. Leading D to the bed, she had him sit on its edge before coming back to the sofa and onto N's lap again, arms around his neck. She kissed him softly--his jaw, his shoulder; his temple--as he came back to reality.

When he was finally able to lift his head he could only stare into her eyes, dazed by the orgasm he'd just experienced but even more so by the gift she'd given him.

"Do you like your gift, Honey?" she murmured.

He took her face in his hands. "I love you, Princess Vixen." And then he kissed her--long and soft and sweet.

"I love you, Honey. Now I just want you to lie here and relax and...recharge your batteries. It isn't over yet."

With that she slipped away from him again, going back to D. Crawling up onto the big bed she brought D with her. She whispered into his ear, then she lay back, stretching her arms above her head and arching her back, her feet pushing at the comforter, as D began to make love to her, starting at her throat and making his way down her body, adoring every inch of her skin; making her gasp and moan and beg, encouraging him as he made his way down her body to her thighs before starting back up again, taking her cunt with his mouth again; lifting her knees to put them over his shoulders as he ate at her and she played with her nipples.

N watched D tease and taunt her, bringing her close to her release before letting her drift back, then pushing her toward it again and again. He watched, his cock stiffening back to life. He lay back into the sofa, watching her face as he stroked himself, loving the way her expression changed, from flirtatious to aroused to full vixen, lost to everything but her own pleasure. It had taken her so long to lose her fears and inhibitions; to allow herself to love her own body and fully, joyfully, accept pleasure. The sight of her doing just that made him proud of her; made him love her more deeply.

Made him want to fuck her until she screamed for mercy.

She arched hard off the bed, doing just that--softly screaming out as she came under D's mouth. D held her, sliding back up her body to hold her; caress her softly, as she came down from the high. Then she murmured something to D who nodded and reached for the drawer of the nightstand beside the bed. He took out something, leaving it on the top of the stand, then settled between her spread thighs.

She slid her hands up D's tight arms as he came down to press his body against hers; N saw her squirm and raise one knee as D reached between them to find her. Then he knew that D was inside her; watched D begin fucking her slowly; almost lovingly.

She turned her head, caught N's gaze with her own, and mouthed 'I love you' before returning to enjoying her toy.

After a few minutes, N heard her say something to D who nodded again. Then he went still, his cock still inside her, lying silently over her.

"Come here," she called to N, holding out her hand to him.

Walking to the side of the bed, N wasn't certain he wanted to be this close; there was a raw, almost jealous heat in his chest. He took her hand; she kissed his palm.

"Honey," she rasped, her voice gentle and feminine, "fuck him."

N glanced at D, lying atop her still wearing the blindfold, clearly not objecting. On the bedside table there was a bottle of lube. He didn't question; didn't want to. He doubted he needed any lubrication but he took it, moving onto the bed between her legs and D's, slathering a handful on his cock before tossing the bottle aside, his hand slick as he stroked himself, staring at the picture before him.

D's cock buried balls deep in her cunt; D's thighs, balls and ass, smooth and well-muscled. The idea of what she had done for him--of what he was about to do--nearly pushed him over the edge.

She wrapped her arms around D, spreading her hands on his ass cheeks and pulling them apart, exposing the tight pink pucker of his asshole. N ran his lube-slick hand down the crack of D's ass, from his lower back down to his balls, massaging in the lube. She moved her hands away and he spread D's ass himself, his thumbs alternately teasing D's tight hole. Taking his cock in his hand, N slipped the head up and back along the crease between his cheeks, pressing the head against D's hole; feeling D moan and push back at him, eager to be taken.

His fist wrapped under the head of his cock, N pushed, squeezing it past the initial resistance of the external sphincter muscles, stopping to put both hands on D's ass cheeks, keeping them apart to watch his cock push in further, slowly, taking D's ass an inch at a time as D opened his mouth to moan and she whispered softly to him, stroking his face with soft hands and encouraging him gently.

Burying his cock in D's ass, he pushed his hips forward, forcing an animal-like sound of pleasure from D's throat and pushing D's cock deeper into her. N took his time, feeling his cock pulsing in the tight, slick walls and unable to hold himself back before he was slamming into D's ass as D fucked his Princess Vixen, all three of them drowning in the erotic smell and feel of bodies and cum and desire.

He fucked D's ass harder, pistoning faster until he felt and heard her cum at the bottom of their fucking pyramid, then felt D shudder and cry out as he came and finally N took his pleasure as he controlled D's ass, shoving himself as deeply and forcefully as he could, exploding in a raw, desperate wave of pleasure and releasing his load into the more submissive man with a harsh groan.

Hours later, after D had been dismissed into the fantasy world from which he'd come (which N. learned was through a portal of the connecting room she'd rented for that purpose) their room was set back to rights, or as close as they could manage. Her nightgown found its way into a dark corner of her suitcase so she could throw it away discretely at home, and they were in bed, propped up on pillows against the headboard, sharing what she'd ordered from room service, including the piece of cake she'd asked for, complete with a single candle. They ate, and laughed, and kissed, and finally relaxed, his arms around her as she lay back against his chest. She clicked on the television, warm and completely sated, smiling when he put a tender kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you, Princess. Thank you for the gift. It was...unbelievable. I can't imagine anything better."

Chuckling softly, she patted his hand where it lay on her belly. "I love you too, tough guy. As for what you can imagine....well, you never know. Christmas is right around the corner."

12