Three and a Half Years

Story Info
I often wonder how many years before she screwing around.
7.2k words
3.57
34.3k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three and a half years.

By loveofmyLife75.

I was leaving work on Friday night and Dave called out to me. Don't be late, I am going to beat you tonight.

I called back, "I will give twenty starts, and I will still win at my game of snooker."

Dave went off laughing and calling out from his car," Ten on it then."

"Make it twenty I will still win," I said.

Yes, I was a betting man but only on certainties. I got in my car and headed home. To Jill, my wife, she always went out with the girls on Friday's nights. (I am not going to describe my wife. I will let you make up your own mind about what she looks like as for me she is my cup of tea.) I went to the club and played snooker. My name Tom Jones (no not the singer). I work in engineering and in three months' time I was on the management ladder. I lived only ten miles from work and the weather was clear. I was coming up to a crossroads junction and the lights changed to green. So, I was able to drive through. Seconds later I was hit by a car jumping the lights. He or she was going through red.

I woke up in the hospital and there was a nurse in the room.

"Nurse what am I doing here I have to get home," I said.

"Lie still, I will go and get the doctor," she said.

I did as I was told and in came the doctor.

"Mr. Jones, I have to examine you please stay where you are," he said.

"Doctor, why am I in here," I said.

"Mr. Jones, let me examine you and I will answer your questions," he said.

He was prodding me all over asking," does this hurt."

He prodded me and prodded me and asked me," does this hurt?

"No," I kept on saying to him.

The next thing two police men walked in the room.

"Doctor, as anyone said anything to Mr. Jones," one of the officers said.

"No, can you wait until I have finished my examination of Mr. Jones? The doctor said.

The two-officer sat down and waited. The doctor had finished saying to me, "Mr. Jones please just lie there. I will be back after the police have spoken with you."

I did as I was told.

+

"Mr. Jones, can you tell us about the accident?" one of the officers said.

I looked at him wondering what the hell he was talking about.

"Sir, can you remember?" one of the officers said.

"Officers, could you help me out," I said.

"Mr. Jones, you were in a car accident on your way home from work on Friday night. You were going through the green. And a car hit you," one of the officers said.

"Yes, I remember now. I was within the speed limit," I said.

"Mr. Jones, is there anything you can tell us? The officers said.

"Sorry no but how is the other driver?"

"The other driver died at the crash site," one of the officers said.

Just at that moment my wife stormed in. Calling out," my darling you have come back to me at last it's been so long the last three and a half years."

"Mrs. Jones, we are talking to your husband about the car crash," the officers said.

"Officer, I don't know what happened."

With that the police left.

Jill held me and kissed me then she said," thank God you have come back to me."

And she kissed me again.

"Jill, when you came in you said," you have come back to me at last it's been so long the last three and a half years. What did you mean?"

She stopped dead.

"Tom as nobody told you yet?"

"Jill told me what?"

The doctor walked in the room and Jill was sobbing.

"Mrs. Jones, have you told him? The doctor said.

She had her hands on her face shaking her head saying," I thought you had told him."

"Doctor what's going on."

"Mr. Jones, you have been in a coma for the last three and a half years."

"I've been here all that time and lost three and a half years of my life."

Jill was sobbing even harder.

"Tom, you are alive, that's all that counts," Jill said.

The doctor said," you are going to be here for at least six more weeks. We have to do tests on you and get you to walk."

Jill threw her arms round me and kissed me saying get well soon. We talked and talked. I wanted to know if she was alright. It was time for Jill to go. I needed to rest. Looking round the room I saw a photograph of Jill at the side of my bed.

My nurse came in telling Jill to go home. The following day the tests started. Test after test. They were never ending. My day nurse had the job of getting me out of bed. My feet touched the floor. I could not feel the floor. My nurse helped me stand up, and I fell back on the bed. We did that over and over until I was standing. My nurse was called Beth. At the end of the first day, I had found my feet. Jill had rung where I worked to tell my mates that I was out of the coma. They told Jill we would be there tomorrow.

The following day at the side of my bed was a wheelchair. I was going downstairs to the exercise room. Beth had me out of bed by ten am. Wheeling me down. The room was big. Looking round I saw a framework with hand bars on. Then a sloping waking frame and a set of steps.

Beth left me "see you for your lunch," she said.

This big, strapping male nurse said." we are going to get you on your feet, and I mean walking."

He wheeled me over to the framework with hand bars on.

"Sorry Mr. Jones my name is John and we will be working together from now on."

John helped me to my feet, and I held the hand bars.

"By the end of today, you will be getting to the end of this twelve-foot walking frame," John said.

I looked at him then at the framework and back to him.

"I can't move," I said.

"Don't worry we have plenty of time," John said.

"Mr. Jones, tell me what you are interested in every time you put one foot forward."

I had managed to do twenty moves and I was knackered.

Beth walked in saying "it's time for your lunch."

John and Beth helped me to the wheelchair, and Beth took me back to my room for lunch.

Lunch over and Beth wheeled me back down and back on the frame work until dinner. Beth picked me up and I had my dinner and I fell asleep. I woke up and Jill was there. She told me, Dave, and someone else was coming to see me tomorrow. That would be Tuesday night.

"I will let you talk with your mates alone," Jill said.

The following day I was back with John. I had my dinner and nodded off. Beth woke me up and left the door open. I heard two voices outside my room.

And this is what the other man was saying.

"I feel sorry for Tom. He has no idea what his wife has been doing for the last three and a half years," the other man said.

"What, do you mean? Dave said.

"Don't tell me you don't know," the other man said.

"Go on then tell me," Dave said.

"Well, she a been fucking her boss, and he is married with three kids. Tom's wife has had two kids to her boss in the years he has been in a coma. And the kids are in a home and she will not foster them out," the other man said.

"Tom will kill the bastard that's for sure," Dave said.

"And that's not all," the other man said.

"Why what else is there," Dave said.

"She is a nude pole dancer at the big king club," the other man said.

"Big king club that's a knocking shop. Tom will kill her for sure," Dave said.

"Well, what else do you know? Dave said.

"She fucks her boss Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays she's a tramp," the other man said.

"Don't say a word to Tom, just forget about it," Dave said.

Beth came back and said to them, "you can go in now."

Dave and the other man came in and Dave said, "this is Phil."

We chatted away, and I kept on looking over at the photograph of Jill. Dave and Phil had no Idea what was going on in my head. They left, and tears ran down my face.

Back on the framework Jill came and kissed me. Saying to me, "Fred our neighbor is coming tomorrow night I will let you two have a good man to man chat on Thursday night."

That was when I put two and two together. Friday and Saturday back on the framework. This time my steps increased. I forced myself as hard as I could.

Saturday Jill was late. I knew the reason why. I looked at her hate was in me, but I had no proof! Thinking to myself wait till I get out of here.

I asked Beth for the phone book. She gave it to me. She left me with it, and I phoned a PD. I asked him if he could come and see me this afternoon.

He was here in thirty minutes. I gave him the photo of Jill, and I told him I wanted to know who she is seeing with photos and recordings.

"How much will it cost me?" I said to my PD.

He said, "a grand."

That night Jill came and she said to me, "where's my photo gone?"

It must have fallen in the bin," I said.

"I will bring you a new one tomorrow," she said.

The next three weeks I was walking up the steps and the incline walk. John was placing bets for me. And I was betting with his money. I only bet on certainties I told John. I was winning and in three weeks I had two grand. I told John to stop betting for me but keep hold of the money.

Two days after I overheard what Dave and Phil had been saying I was making my plans. But it had to wait until I was on my feet. The following day Beth came in.

"I have to wash you." Beth said.

Beth stripped me and washed me all over.

"Beth, who else has been washing me in the last three and half-years," I said.

She looked at me and said," Three of us Gail and Cath. Cath is divorced, Gail and I are single."

"Beth, you've been washing my private parts."

"Yes, and I like the size of it. You had a few semis on, and I wanted to see it hard. What about now."

"Beth, you must not make it hard someone might come in."

"There is a notice on the door saying do not enter," Beth said.

She held my dick and it shot up vertical in seconds. And she was wanking me off. She looked at me and kissed me. Then her mouth was on my dick. She wanked me off and my spunk shot in her mouth. I had to bite my bottom lip when I Cum. Beth had done me a great favour. She finished washing me and kissed my dick.

"Mr. Jones, I am nights next week we are going to fuck each other," Beth said with a smile.

"I will have to tell Gail and let Cath know on nights," Beth said.

It was night time and Cath was doing her rounds handing out sleeping pills to some patients. Midnight Cath comes into my room, pulls off the blanket and grabs hold of my dick. She knew how to work it. I was as hard as iron. She took off her pants and straddled me. My dick went a millimetre. It felt so good. A millimetre after millimetres went inside her. Until my ten inch long two-inch-thick dick was inside her. I was in heaven. She looked at me with a smile in the dim light. She bobbed up and down slowly at first until she got the measure of my dick.

"Mr. Jones, I am going to fuck you tonight a few times," Cath said to me.

She bobbed up and down faster and faster. Her head was going forward then backwards her hands were pressing on my chest. I did not give a fuck. Faster and faster, she went. Her body was shaking my dick was ready to explode. She put one hand in her mouth and was biting it. She was Cumming. I held her hips and pushed as hard as I could. She was shaking all over and my dick exploded in her. I lay there in heaven. And Cath got off me and on went her pants and she covered me up. She left me saying "back in a bit."

About one later she was back with her pants in her hand and she put them on my nose. Smell them, that's you and me," she said.

I had no time to answer because she was working my dick. In a minute she was straddling me. My dick was so hard. She lowered herself down until I was inside her. She fucked me again. I was in my second heaven of the night. I grabbed her tits as she was bouncing hard up and down so fast. Her body is going everywhere. I held her hips and pushed hard into her. Her hand goes in her mouth and bits it giving a long moan. She was ready and I was ready. We both came at the same time. Cath stayed there, leant over, and kissed me for ages.

"Mr. Jones, sorry Tom, I loved that," she said.

She got off me and went on her pants. My spunk was running out of her and her juices were running out on her pants they were going to be wet through. She leant over and kissed me.

"Tom, don't go away," she said.

Another hour passed and Cath was back. She stripped in front of me. I saw her body I wanted to get up and fuck her right then. My dick did not need help after looking at Cath's sexy body. She pulled back the bed covers.

"Wow you are ready for me. Want to smell my pants again," she said.

"No but I would like to kiss you down there," I said.

"Later," she said.

Back on the bed my dick slid into her and she was bouncing up and down like mad. I had my hands full of a pair of great tits. Her hands go behind her head. She is going faster and faster. Her arms fly out as though she is flying. She is shaking. I am squeezing her tits and pushing as best I can. Her head falls forward and bits her lips. I am seconds away. Cath lets out a moan. I push hard. Moans go into one she shakes like mad, and she is Cumming. I let go of her tits and held her hips and pushed and pushed. I explode in her. Cath Cumming lasted and lasted and she looked at me.

"That was better than before," she said.

She got off me and dressed but left her pants with me.

"Be back later," she said.

I lay back and thought of Jill. She was good but not as good as Cath. Then I said to myself well you been fucking your boss for years and I am loving it in here. Cath was back and her clothes fell off.

"You want to see what I have got, don't you? She said.

She straddled my head and her pussy was in full view and my dick was coming hard.

" Tom, I want you to make me Cum with your tongue. Then I will suck you off," Cath said.

I was licking, sucking, and my tongue was flying in and out with lighting speed. I could taste my spunk and her wonderful juices. I held her tits and flicked her nipples. She started to press on me as she was getting close. I squeezed her tits and flicked her nipples hard. My tongue was doing a good job on Cath. She pushed harder. She was ready, her hand went in her mouth and bit it. I loved the sounds of her moans. My hands were on her hips, and I held her there while she was Cumming. She did not move for a minute or so. She got off my face and gave me a long sexy kiss. She was tasting her own juices.

She moved and looked at my dick.

"You are mine from now on," she said.

She grabbed my dick and it went in as far as she could take it. She sucked and wanked me. I grabbed her head and she knew I was close.

"I am Cumming," I said.

Cath did not move, she sucked me off and there was not a drop in her mouth when she kissed me.

Cath stood up and got dressed putting on her pants.

"See you tomorrow night," she said and left.

In the morning Gail walked in. It was Beth's day off.

"Mr. Jones, I have to give you a wash," Gail said.

She was washing me and then she arrived at my Dick to give it a wash. I was covered in my spunk and Cath's juices.

I see you had a busy night," Gail said with a giggle.

She cleaned me up and my dick was hard. It went in Gail's mouth, and she sucked me off.

I was getting blow jobs in the day and that first week fucked by Cath.

The girls change shifts And Beth was doing the fucking. Then it was Gail's turn. I was getting fitter and fitter and getting well fucked at night.

The doctor came in and said to me," I think you can go home in a week if you are doing so well."

With that I phoned my PD.

He said, "He was coming over with the photos, the report and the recordings."

I went down to Tony and asked him for the two grand. He handed it to me, so I was able to pay my PD.

I now had all the PROOF I wanted! I went back down to Tony and gave him five hundred. Last week in the hospital I was getting blowjobs from Beth and Gail. But the best was with Cath.

I left the hospital and went home. The house was just the same. But there was no love there, just hate for Jill.

All that week I was troubled with Jill so I called my PD back and asked him to get me some low down on the big king club and Jill. He guessed why. It was a knocking shop. He went to the club and asked for the owner. He asked the owner if he recognized the woman in the picture.

Then he said to the owner "before you answer I know she works here as a naked pole dancer."

The owner looked at my PD.

Saying "yes she works here."

My PD told him that she was earning money from his male members as a prostitute. When Jill turned up for work, she was told to leave and don't come back whore. My PD gave me that info on Friday.

+

On Monday I went to where I worked and asked to see my big boss. He was glad to see me, and he asked when I was coming back. But he said "the job I had been promised was filled and I will have to do my old job for a while."

I understood it was over three and a half years ago and who could not blame him. I asked him if I could go on the shop floor and see Dave and Phil.

Asking both can I meet you after work for a pint. They said." yes."

I met them in the pub.

"Dave and Phil, I have a few questions to ask you but mainly to Phil."

"Yes Tom, what do you want to ask me?" Phil said.

"Phil before I ask you, I am coming back to work in two weeks and we will be working together. So, our friendship will be important."

"Yes."

He picked up his pint and started to drink.

"Phil, I only want to know the truth about what you know about Jill, my wife."

He nearly dropped his pint. He looked at me saying "what do you mean."

"Phil, I heard you in the hospital when you were waiting to come and see me with Dave. Let me tell you what you said to Dave," I said.

"Tom, I have to go. I don't want to get involved in this conversation too," Dave said.

He got up and left. I looked at Phil.

"Phil Beth had woken me up. I heard two voices outside my room. A man was talking to Dave. That was you. You were telling Dave.

"I feel sorry for Tom. He has no idea what his wife has been doing for the last three and a half years. Don't tell me you don't know," you said.

"Go on then tell me," Dave said to you.

"Well, she a been fucking her boss, and he is married with three kids. Tom's wife has had two kids to her boss in the three and a half years he's been in a coma. And the kids are in a home and she will not foster them out," you said.

"Tom will kill the bastard that's for sure," Dave said.

"And that's not all," you said.

"Why what else is there," Dave said.

"She is a nude pole dancer at the big king club," you said.

"Big king club that's a knocking shop. Tom will kill her for sure. Well, what else do you know?" Dave said.

"She fucks her boss Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays she's a tramp," you said.

"Don't say a word to Tom, just forget about it," Dave said.

Beth came back and said to you both "you can go in now."

You and Dave came in, and Dave said, "this is Phil."

"All I want to know is there anything else you know about Jill."

I bought a round of drinks. He had time to think.

"I know one thing for certain the other thing may not be true," Phil said.

"Well spit it out Phil."

"She is fucking someone where she goes shopping, I don't know his name but he is good picking up married women to fuck."

"And," I said.

"Tom this may not be true but she has had a few gangbangs," Phil said.

"Thanks for telling me about another drink before we leave," I said.

At that moment I would have killed her, and I was not going to prison for a slut. My hate doubled in a second.

All the rest of that week I was so, so troubled. Stick to my plan, I said to myself.

On Friday I had to go to the hospital for a check-up. I saw Cath and she noticed me. I asked her for a date. We were to meet outside the shopping where Jill did her shopping on Saturday. While I was waiting for Cath. Jill walked out with a good-looking lad and jumped in his car and drove off. I gripped my fists and bit my lip They were going for a fucking session. I was staring into space when Cath tapped me on the shoulder.

12