Three Become One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Daddy..." she spoke into me as she licked my ear. "We know you wanna say it! We know you wanna shout it! You wanna shout out that we're your girls. You want to let every man in the world know that you own two busty teen twins; let them know that we're yours and only yours and they will NEVER have us!"

"Oh my god...!" I moaned out. Hearing her talk while her sister bounced up and down on me was quickly clouding my judgement. "You're...my...my...you're my girls!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Yesssssssss! Mmmmm! God yes!" the girl on top of me moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" the girl next to me cooed. "Keep saying it! Keep saying it so we know you believe it!"

"You're my girls!" I said.

The girl bouncing on me slammed her pussy down my shaft and then I felt her vaginal muscles tighten like a vice around my cock. She shut her eyes tight and began to shake as cute little noises escaped her lips. A moment later I felt liquid pouring down over my member and onto my legs as she orgasmed all over me.

"Mmmmm yesss! YES! YES! FUCK! Ohhhhhh..." she moaned.

As her orgasm passed and I was still very hard I saw that this was the chance I'd been looking for to redeem myself. That was one twin down; one more to go.

I gently lifted her still shivering body off my cock as she came down from her orgasm. I laid her down on the couch next to me; her body engulfed in a peaceful aura of satisfaction as I turned to her twin sister on the other side of me. I leaned toward her and she leaned back; releasing her legs from under her as she did so. She reached under her skirt simultaneously, and I realized she was about to take off her briefs. I quickly reached under her skirt as well and replaced her hands with my own. I found the hem of her underwear and quickly yanked them down; slowing down as I wiggled them off her shoes and feet.

A fleeting look of shock ran across her face as she was surprised by my sudden action. I could feel that something within me had changed, and I could see in her eyes that she could tell also. I was no longer going through the motions of sex like I had for so many years throughout the majority of my adult life. Instead I was looking down at the beautiful blonde teen below me with a clear purpose; like a man on a mission. Her eyes conveyed to me that she knew...she knew the mission was her.

With my face over hers I looked into her eyes. Inside them I could see fear, wonder, excitement, hesitation, and unsureness...but it was all overshadowed by desire. Wordlessly I reached down for my cock and lifted her skirt. I pulled my pelvis back and then pushed forward; laying her skirt down over my cock as I guided it to her opening. She was already sopping wet.

I spoke to the busty 18 year old bombshell below me.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you?" I asked.

She didn't speak, but instead wordlessly nodded. She seemed more submissive than usual in that moment; as if she now realized that she had just relinquished an amount of control over to me. I suddenly felt very powerful, and as my lust reached new and unfathomable heights I knew I was going to use this newfound feeling of power to fuck her ever further into submission.

My cock slid into her perfectly and as soon as it did I thrusted into her quickly with as much force as I could. Her entire body lurched and her mouth widened as far as it could. She made a small, almost inaudible moan which originated from the back of her throat but never seemed to escape her mouth as her blonde head swung up. Her eyes bulged out as she stared passed me into nothing in particular.

I pulled my dick back and before I could thrust back into her she started to moan and scream loudly; her voice was so loud I thought for sure the neighbors would hear.

"OH! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!" she moaned.

I shoved my dick back into her, coaxing more moans from her beautiful mouth. I started to fuck her harder and harder; shoving as much of my dick into her as I could until finally I had shoved it in deeper than I had with her twin sister.

She shut her eyes tight exactly as her twin had done, and I instantly knew what was happening...but I didn't care. I continued to ram into her repeatedly as she came all over my cock and all over my couch. The sounds of my flesh ramming into hers and making her entire body bounce were filling the entire house as I fucked her like a man possessed.

"OHHHH FUUUCK! MMMM.....UHHHH! MMMM...mmmm...mmm...Uh! Uh! Uh!" she moaned as I continued to fuck her while she orgasmed.

Her orgasmic screaming had come and gone, and then immediately transitioned into her normal screaming. It reminded me of rock concerts I had been to where the bands had ended one song and then seamlessly transitioned into another without the slightest pause. It made me want to pound her even more.

And pound her I did. On a particularly hard thrust I actually pushed her back far enough that her head was thrown off the side of the couch. I continued thrusting into her as she let her head and hair dangle off the edge while she continued screaming in the direction of the front door. In the midst of our fucking I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body and caress my chest. The other girl kissed my neck and rubbed my body before starting to lick and whisper into my ear.

"Fuck her, Daddy..." she whispered. "Fuck your busty little girl!"

"Oh fuckkk!" I moaned as I could feel my cock getting close to climax. My cockhead was continuously ramming into places she and I had never felt before, and we were both enjoying it immensely.

"Doesn't it feel good fucking two busty twin sisters, Daddy?" she spoke.

"Mmm....uh fuck! Fuck yes!" I moaned as I felt my cock throbbing, blood rushing to it in an effort to keep up with its lust-filled demands.

"We belong to you, Daddy. We're Daddy's girls..."

"Daddy's girls..." I repeated as I rammed into the teen below me.

"Your girls..." she said.

"My girls..." I repeated once more with another ram of my cock.

I continued thrusting and repeating.

"My girls!"

Thrust.

"MY girls!"

Thrust!

"MY GIRLS!!"

Thrust! Thrust!

"YOU'RE DADDY'S BUSTY LITTLE GIRLS!!!"

THRUST! THRUST! THRUST! THRUST! THRUST!

I bellowed loudly as she screamed with me.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! Fuck your girls! Fuck us, Stud!"

The girl below me was doing some screaming of her own. She was cumming again, but again I did not care. All that mattered was that I was about to cum. I was about to cum all over my girls.

"UHHH FUUUUCK! FUCK!! YESSS!! UHHHH!!" she moaned.

I ignored her orgasm entirely as I reached down into her stream of fluids and took hold of my cock; pulling it out of her. I angled it above her body as her skirt fell and covered the wreckage that my cock had inflicted on her pretty, teen pussy. I started stroking my cock as the other twin whispered words of encouragement in my ear.

"Cum all over her, Daddy! Cum all over your little girl! Shower her!"

In moments I was cumming in pints. My first cumshot hit her on her chin and lined her body from chin to skirt; getting all over her cheerleading uniform and midriff in the process. My next few shots headed directly for the school initials over her tits. She breathed heavily which forced her rack to rise, and as it did my cum bounced off her and splattered all over her top. As my orgasm died I managed to shoot her midriff right around her belly button until I had depleted all my reserves and the last of my cum drizzled out of my cock. I shook it to free it of any excess semen; shaking droplets of cum all over her skirt in the process.

I had done it. I could feel it. My feelings toward any lingering doubts from within the twins' eyes were vanishing with my orgasm. All that was left was a feeling of euphoria; a feeling of bliss and peace of mind. Not only had I managed to redeem myself, but I had managed to fuck the twins in their cheerleading outfits and cum all over one. Not only had they allowed me to do so -- they had encouraged it. I felt an indescribable sensation of power washing over me. I felt as though anything was possible for me. I felt as though my will was the twins' gospel.

The twin below me managed to slow her breathing along with me as we both panted for air. I watched as she slowly brought her head back over the couch's side and finally looked at me. She had a look of complete satisfaction on her face. She then looked down at her body and saw that I had ruined her uniform.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "My cheerleading uniform!"

I was panting, and in my mind I knew what I wanted to say...I was just too spent to say it. It didn't matter, however, because a moment later she had thrown her head back over the couch and her body was shaking as she orgasmed for a third time. I didn't get to enjoy the view, though. I felt my body being pulled by the twin behind me, and I let her guide me back into a seated position as she bent down to begin licking and sucking all the leftover semen from my cock.

When she was done she brought her head back up to my level and threw her blonde hair back so I could look at her properly. Her sister had also finished orgasming and was panting as she tried to come back down to earth.

"Daddy..." the girl next to me said. "Can I talk to you about what we wanted to talk about now?"

I panted as I spoke.

"Oh, fuck..." I said in between breaths. "After all that just happened...how can I possibly say no?"

She smiled at me sweetly and clapped her hands together cutely.

"Yay!" she said. "Well, you know how we can't be over here all the time right? And we want to make sure you're taken care of and everything, right?"

I was still breathing heavy as she spoke.

"Yeah." I said. "I know, sweetheart."

I could see in her face that she was struggling to fight back a reaction to me calling her "sweetheart." It was starting to roll off my tongue a little better, for some reason.

"Um..." she said, blushing. "Um...so like...now that we're in a relationship...and we're your little girls...um...do you think maybe we could have a key to your house?"

I immediately shook my head at the eighteen year old blonde to my side.

"No...no way." I said. "Look, I think you girls are great and I love spending time with you...but I just can't have two 18 year old girls accessing my house and possessions whenever they want. I mean, what would the neighbors think if they found out?"

"Okay, Daddy. I understand. But just give me one chance to try and convince you. Pleeeeeease?"

I sighed.

"Okay." I said. "One chance. But there's nothing you can do that's going to make me change my mind."

"I know, Daddy." She said as she reached for her top. "But I have to try anyway..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd given my spare key to the twins later that evening. Not that it mattered; I later learned that they knew exactly where I kept it and were just asking my permission to use it as a formality. I didn't know that at the time, however. They'd made a fantastic argument filled with many excellent points; four points, to be exact -- points that I responded to by shooting my cum at them...as well as on more of their cheerleading outfits.

The twins truly are remarkable. Those two could end wars with their powers of persuasion...although, if history has taught us anything it's far more likely that wars would be fought over them.

Over the course of the next week the three of us did spend more time together, but mostly I remember it happening just as the twins said. There were days I would wake up and the twins were there even if they hadn't spent the night. There were days I would come home and the twins were waiting for me; sometimes ready to have sex and sometimes going about their daily business of doing housework. Other days I would come home to find that the twins had clearly been in my home recently as dishes would be washed or floors would be swept or carpets vacuumed, etc. All the while we continued to communicate via texting and the Internet and the like, but throughout certain parts of my workday I found myself wondering what the twins were doing; and whether or not they were in my home or had been in my home recently.

Having more or less resigned myself to this unique relationship I seemed to be in I began to sort of...test the twins. I began to test their limits in every way that I could. I would deliberately make messes before leaving the house to see if the twins would clean it up. They always did, without fail; though not always in a timely manner (due to other teenage, familial, and educational commitments). I started calling them by pet names more and more; throwing myself further into this roleplay they had concocted. They didn't miss a single beat. I even took to giving them orders; during both sexy time and non-sexy time (if there even was such a thing). They obeyed almost without fail. Almost. I say this because it was here that I began to see a flaw in the twins...FINALLY. The odd thing was that it wasn't a flaw that one held individually; it was more of a collective flaw. And it was mostly a sexual one.

As I physically experienced the twins more and more I noticed that while our threesomes were great there was something missing; an aspect I couldn't quite put my finger on. I felt as though there were things I had experienced whilst having threesomes in the past that I wasn't quite experiencing with the twins.

At first this seemed understandable. After all, the twins had been virgins until recently. They lacked any sexual experience whatsoever, and so despite whatever supposed influence I had on them in this roleplay they had created for me I did not try and coax them into doing anything they weren't ready to do. But the more we encountered each other the more I realized that it had nothing to do with the twins being uneasy about performing certain activities; they simply outright refused to.

I then realized that everything they refused to do seemed to revolve around the concept of teamwork. For example, the twins never sucked my dick at the same time. In fact, they rarely even touched my dick at the same time. If one was blowing me the other would idly wait her turn. I remembered that first night we'd had sex in my home. There was an instance where one girl had been sucking my cock while the other licked my balls; I hadn't experienced anything like that since.

It was the same with kissing. I was not experiencing three-way kissing with the girls anymore. Even the incident which had initially confused me while I fingered them on our first night together seemed like a far-off and impossible destination. Normally I'd have blamed myself for this...but recent eye-opening events with the twins allowed me to think a little more clearly. I'd seen them perform outrageous sexual acts; on both myself and each other...some of which were incest and taboo (and extremely hot). What reason would they have for not double-teaming their Daddy properly?

What made this even more frustrating was the fact that they taunted me with their teamwork skills all the time. They would sometimes kiss my cheeks simultaneously, but not in perfect rhythm. One would stroke my dick, pull her hand off, and the other would stroke it. Repeat.

And then there was their appearance.

The girls always looked completely identical. They went out of their way to do so! Add to that the fact that they sometimes spoke or performed actions outside of sex that were so precise and perfectly synchronized it made my dick harden for reasons I can't even fathom, and I had a full on conundrum on my hands. Yet another puzzle for me to solve which the twins held all the pieces to. It seemed as though the more I tested the twins the more they tested me. It frustrated me, and I took it out on the twins every time we fucked.

It. Felt. AMAZING.

On the following Friday the twins informed me that Wendell and Stephanie were going out of town to visit Stephanie's mother. They had managed to get out of going on the trip by making up some excuse about having to practice cheer routines or something. The point is we were going to have the whole weekend to spend together. And when I got home from work on Friday the twins greeted me by opening the door, or, at least one twin did.

Her hair was done in soft curls and she was wearing a pair of tiny orange shorts reminiscent of a Hooters-style restaurant with no pantyhose. Over her chest she wore a white t-shirt with a capital "J" beside her right breast followed by a "U" shape which ran along the outline of said breast and into her cleavage. That was immediately followed by a "G" shape which sunk down into her cleavage next to her "U." The "G" outlined her left breast beautifully as it rose back up the swell of her tit on the other side where it bee-lined to her right just over her nipple. Last but not least there was a letter "S" printed to the left of her left breast.

"Welcome to Jugs!" she said as she beamed at me from the doorway. "Please have a seat in our waiting area and someone will be right with you."

I realized this was a roleplay immediately, and I also realized that this was another way for the twins to gauge how I would react; similar to when we'd had sex in the living room. I felt as though I was being tested, but nevertheless I was curious to see how they would react as well and so I decided to play along completely.

"Thank you." I said as I stepped inside. She had gestured to the couch in the living room; so that is where I sat down. I took note of how she had referred to the living room as a waiting room. This obviously meant that the twins intended for me to eventually wind up somewhere else; most likely the dining area.

The girl who had opened the door now walked behind the couch in the direction of the dining room, and soon after she did the other girl came in and stepped in front of me. Or...maybe it was the same girl. I honestly didn't know and at this point I was beginning to not care.

I looked her up and down. I loved the way her tits stretched out her white shirt, and her legs looked smooth enough to slide on. Her shirt was tucked into her tiny shorts, but it was tight enough that I could make out the taut features of her stomach. I wanted to grab her ass and squeeze, but I wasn't exactly sure what the protocol was here. Right now the twins weren't acting like my submissive little Daddy's girls; they were acting as servers. Were they even still submissive?

"Right this way." She said as she turned to leave.

As I watched her begin to leave an idea came to me. Right now this girl clearly wanted to lead me to the dining area; judging by the direction she had started heading in. The twins clearly had a plan they had expected me to follow, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted them to serve me in a much different way. I wanted control over them. They were my girls no matter what roles they put on. What would happen if I gained control of this roleplay?

"Actually..." I said. "I would prefer to eat here."

At this the girl stopped in her tracks. For a moment she had a shocked look on her face, but as she turned to me she let a smile overtake her facial features.

"Of course, sir." She said. "Here at Jugs we strive to keep our customers continuously satisfied. Would you like something to drink?"

"A beer would be nice." I said confidently.

"Yes, sir. A server will be right back with that for you." She said before walking away.

At this point I wondered what exactly it was that the twins had planned. And as I had opted to stay in the living room instead of going where the twins had planned for me to go I also wondered: was I passing up on my dinner or was I passing up on sex?

Moments later one of the twins came back with a mug filled with beer atop a coaster as she held it studiously and tried not to spill a drop. She also had a pencil behind her right ear and a notepad sticking out of the hem of her shorts at her hip.