Three Become One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

I reached for one of the girls' hips and hefted her up on to the table. She sat down without questioning it for a moment, and then I reached for the other twin and placed her in front of her sister. I reached around her and began fondling her big tits; jiggling them around in my hands. I simultaneously kissed her neck, then moved my way up her cheek, and finally to her ear. I could feel her shivering from all the sensations I was pushing on to her.

"Eat your sister's pussy." I commanded.

She shook slightly from the authority in my voice, and then nodded silently as she bent down. Her sister saw her motions and then looked to me. As she looked me in the eyes she swallowed hard and nodded her head before willingly and knowingly spreading her smooth legs apart.

I took a few steps away from the twins; stepping back from the scene so I could better take it all in as I stroked my cock. I watched, in awe, as the one twin brought her face down to her sister's crotch and pressed her lips against her. She started by bringing her lips down to her twin sister's slowly but forcefully; the same way the pair had been making out earlier. As with their earlier make-out session she soon got her tongue involved, and I was treated to the unbelievably sexy sight of one twin tonguing her identical sister's sweet pussy.

Her tongue trailed in circles around the tight hole in an elongated tease that even I could feel was becoming unbearable.

"Uh! Uh! Oh fuck! Uh!" the girl on the table moaned as her body rose and fell; begging for more.

The twin on the floor responded by dunking her tongue into her sister and lavishing her with flick after flick of her skilled, pink organ. Above her the twin on the table retaliated with some actions of her own. She reached down with both hands and threw her blonde head back as she grasped her sister's blonde hair below her.

"UH! UH! FUCK! YES! UH! Eat my pussy!!" she screamed.

I saw the back of her head as she ate out her sister; her head was moving quickly and rhythmically, and I could only imagine just exactly what miracles she was performing with her tongue. She reached up with both hands and took hold of her sister's big, jiggling tits above her. She squeezed them and pinched her hard nipples as she continued to eat her out.

My hand was on autopilot as I watched this incredibly rare scene taking place before me. This was the type of scene pornos were built around, but I had seen a LOT of porn and could not ever remember seeing something as hot as this. Not only were these girls twin sisters and lezzing out solely because I told them to, but these particular twins were - without a doubt - the hottest twins I had ever laid my eyes on. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that they were the hottest girls I had ever seen in my life...period. I knew I wasn't the only man that thought so, either. And that was what made this all the more steamy.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm!" the twin on the floor moaned. I got the immediate impression that she knew this was turning me on, and that that was (in turn) turning her on as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again - god do I ever love those girls!

"That's it, girls..." I said, stroking my cock as I stood to their side. "You're both doing a great job. This is really fucking hot. Daddy's so hard for you right now."

At this both girls began moaning louder.

"UH! UH! UH! Daddy! FUCK! UH! DADDY!" the girl on the table moaned.

"MMM! MMM! MMM!" the girl eating her out moaned simultaneously.

Unable to restrain myself any longer I reached down to the girl on the floor and lifted her up on to her feet. She was pulled away from her sister above her, but not for long as I placed her on the table as well. She instinctively spread her legs and placed her knees on the table; either side of her twin. I gently nudged her forward and she began to lean down as her sister leaned back. With one twin on top of the other I moved to the edge of the table and inserted my cock into the twin on top.

"Mmph! MMPH! OH! OHH! UH!" she moaned as I started to thrust into her over and over again.

"Make out with each other!" I bellowed.

"MMM! MMPH! Mmm..." I heard one twin moan as her sister's lips met hers. The same twin was moaning into her sister's mouth as they kissed as a result of my thrusting cock.

I removed my rigid member from her and lowered it so that it was lined up at the entrance of the girl on her back. I inserted my cock into her with ease and began thrusting into her the same way I had done with her sister.

"UH! UH! FUCK! IT'S SO BIG!" she moaned. Her moaning became incoherent as her sister pressed her lips against hers; returning the favor she had received earlier. The sounds of both twins making out filled my ears and my mind as I lustfully fucked them with no remorse whatsoever.

I switched back to the other twin's tight pussy and started to thrust into her once more. I then reached around her taut, young body and wedged my left hand between her and her sister's huge racks. I gripped her left orb with my left hand, and then I repeated the process with my right; only it was her sister's orb that I grabbed this time. I squeezed away at a boob from both girls as I rammed my cock into one of the twins.

I wanted to slam my cock into the other girl at this point, but my hands were currently full of their abundant titflesh; and I was very reluctant to let all of that boob-meat out of my grip. Instead I focused on building my orgasm up as I ploughed away at whichever twin I was fucking; my mind and hands filled with their huge tits as I did so.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I held back a surge of semen. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I came. "I'm going to pull my dick out of your pussy now, and when I do I want both of you sluts to scissor each other...right here on the table. Understand?"

[u] "Yes, Daddy..."

I pulled my dick out and the girls immediately responded by turning in the appropriate directions so that their legs were facing each other as they took to their sides on the table. I, too, took immediate action as I pulled the chair to me and positioned it right in front of the twins. I stood up on the chair and began stroking my cock over the twins as they both spread their legs apart. They then both pushed forward on the table simultaneously, and their pussies collided with each other. It remains to be one of the sexiest scenes I have ever witnessed.

"Oh fuckkkk!" I moaned as I stroked my cock; the cum was starting to build in my balls.

"Mmm..." one of the twins said as they began repeatedly pressing their crotches together as if trying to fuck each other. "Is this what you want, Daddy? Your busty twin sluts rubbing our pussies together for you?"

"Oh fuck yes, girls! Fuck yes!" I moaned as I felt my balls beginning to churn out my cum.

"Isn't this just incredibly incest and hot, Daddy?" the other twin asked. "Don't you just love it?"

"Holy...oh fuck!" I moaned as I could feel myself crossing over to the point of no return. "Yes! And I'm going to show you both just how much I love it!"

The twins then simultaneously opened their mouths as they continued to scissor each other. I was furiously pumping my fist up and down the length of my cock and in seconds cum was shooting out of me in what felt like pints. The first stream hit their legs, and the table. The second stream landed on the chest of the twin on my left as I tried to aim for her face. I managed to hit her face on the third spurt, and she moaned as she eagerly accepted my congratulatory gift to her.

I then pivoted as my fourth cumshot flew from my dick mid-pivot. As a result the twin on my right took cum from her belly button up to her tits. The next ejaculatory emission landed right in her mouth, and I kept my dick poised there as she closed her mouth and the next spurt hit her right above her closed lips and splattered across her beautiful face.

I then alternated between shooting spurt after spurt of what was left of my climax at both girls; moving my cock back and forth at them. When my orgasm finally dissipated I crouched and sat down on the chair I'd been standing on; spent and panting as I caught my breath.

The twins, however, were fighting to hold back simultaneous orgasms. I readied myself for what I was about to witness to save myself the pain of becoming too aroused too quickly after having just cum.

Both girls were shivering, but in different patterns. They both still had their pussies pressed together, and they had their eyes shut tight as they tried to keep themselves from moaning or screaming. One twin began to gush fluid on to her sister's pussy, and not one millisecond later her sister was doing the same thing. Their fluids met; some of it entering each other's tight tunnels, and the rest dripped on to the table where it flowed liked a river over the edge - creating a waterfall of twin teen cum.

The twins panted as their orgasms passed and they finally let their bodies relax. No longer trying to pussy-fuck each other they simply laid there; basking in the aftermath of their climaxes and my sperm on their bodies.

"Oh my god..." one twin said.

"Oh fuck..." the other twin breathed. "Daddy...you...you..."

"You came so much..." her sister finished for her.

"All thanks to you two..." I said as I finally caught my breath. I stood up and ran a hand down each of their smooth, unblemished faces. "Daddy's big-titted twin whores."

"Mmm..." one twin cooed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed my touch.

"Yes, Daddy." The other twin said as she also reveled in the sensation of my touch.

"Now," I said as I pulled my hands away from them. "Let's get dressed. Daddy's taking you shopping."

At this the twins perked up and propped themselves up into more seated positions. Their eyes lit up and they had bright smiles on their faces.

"Really, Daddy?" one twin asked.

"Yes, sweetie." I said as I backed away in the direction of the stairs. "Now c'mon. Let's go."

"Oh YAY!" the other twin responded as both she and her sister clapped their hands together and jumped down from the table.

I began walking to the stairs, but the twins hurriedly stepped in front of me and took me by my spent cock. They excitedly led me up the stairs and into my bedroom where they began the tedious process of picking out my clothes for me, getting me cleaned up, and getting me dressed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Despite the twins' decision as to what style of clothing I should have worn I decided to wear board shorts and a tee. I then synchronized the twins and watched them dress themselves; even though I had just cum I was starting to get hard watching their synchronized display. I think they decided to dress themselves based on what I had chosen to wear because they went with casual articles as well. They chose to wear short cut jean shorts and tight fitting cami tops. Their shorts made sure to showcase plenty of their gorgeous legs, while their huge breasts challenged the material of their tops for dominance. I was actually worried the thin straps of their tops hanging off their shoulders were going to rip apart at any given second, and while I didn't really want them showing off that much of their bodies to anyone other than me I also found the idea somewhat sexy.

Because they were synchronized they chose to ride in the backseat. That was one thing I had noticed: when confronted with a situation such as sitting in a single seat (such as a passenger's seat) they would find ways around it; vis a vie the compromises I spoke of earlier. Sometimes, if the seat was big enough, they split the difference between the two of them and sat down. Other times they choose to sit elsewhere. And still other times they even pretended as if said single seat didn't even exist. I found this last option to be the most interesting.

Before leaving the twins and I discussed where we should go to do our shopping, and we all three decided that we should go to a mall that was easily over an hour away to avoid being seen by anyone who might be able to incriminate us. It wasn't Wendell and Stephanie I was particularly worried about; it was anyone who might know them or the twins. Acquaintances, friends of friends, relatives, etc. The twins came up with the idea that if we did in fact run into anyone who might recognize them (and let's face it, they are EASILY recognizable) that they would tell said person or persons they were there with the rest of the cheerleading squad purchasing new clothing for cheering and that I was a teacher at their school chaperoning and footing the bill. If we happened to run into someone from their school, like a teacher, then they would say I was their uncle.

On the ride up the twins mostly stayed glued to their phones. I didn't know what they were doing on there, and to be perfectly honest I really didn't care. I think that's saying something; the twins had managed to put my mind entirely at ease in terms of cheating or what have you. It's things like this that make them so desirable to me, and I mean that whole-heartedly. Think about it. Can you remember a time when you weren't tempted to go through your significant other's phone or peruse their social media accounts? It was a peculiar turn of events. I'd never had feelings for any woman like the ones I now felt for the twins, and so the question of cheating simply never even occurred to me; I was never with any woman long enough to even have to worry about such things. The peculiar thing is that the twins had not only made me feel those feelings for them, but they had made me stop feeling them in nothing flat! They had replaced any inklings of paranoia with something else; something I couldn't really describe at that point. All I knew was that I was in a constant joyous state, and it was all thanks to the twins.

As we finally entered the mall parking garage I paid the parking attendant and he let us through. I could see him gazing at the twins behind me as I drove by, and I even saw him do a double take. I watched him in the rear view mirror and saw him nudging his co-worker behind him; no doubt he was going to inform him of what he'd just seen in the backseat of my car.

I managed to find a parking space not far from the elevator, and as I parked I could see and hear the twins taking off their seatbelts in perfect timing with one another. Each girl then opened her car door and then stepped out; mirror opposites of each other. They then both walked to the back of the car until they met, and by the time I was stepping out they were walking toward me as if they were one person. Both girls then took me by the arm and interlocked theirs in mine as they nuzzled their heads against my shoulders.

[u] "Thank you for bringing us shopping, Daddy!"

"Don't mention it, girls." I said as we began walking to the elevator.

Once inside I began to question whether or not I should desynchronize the twins as I realized they'd been synced for over an hour. It wouldn't be much longer before the tiring effects on their minds caught up with them. I decided it would be for the best to de-sync them for the time being.

"One become three." I said.

The girls simultaneously shook their blonde heads, and immediately after the girl on my left sneezed.

"Bless you!" the girl on my right said.

Soon after, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened up to reveal a mall bustling with people shopping and filled with noise. We all three stepped out and took it all in.

"Where do you girls want to go first?" I asked.

"Can we go to the department store and try on clothes? Please, Daddy?" one of the twins said.

"Of course." I smiled. "That why I brought you here."

"You're such a good Daddy!" the other twin said. She and her sister then kissed me on my cheeks as they gripped my arms a little harder and began walking. I followed their lead.

"It's this way!" one of them said.

As we made our way through the mall I could feel eyes on us from every direction. It gave me a sense of what the twins must have felt anytime they were out in public. This made me admire them all the more as I realized what effort they put in to act as though the extra attention didn't bother them. Deep down I knew it did...because the only attention they ever really craved was my own.

I thought back to that night in the restaurant and how the men had reacted when the twins showed up. There were similar occurrences happening as we walked through the mall. We passed pair after pair of delighted men with angry females; many of whom threw the twins mean looks as if they had done something wrong. This didn't seem to bother the twins in the slightest. In fact they seemed overwhelmingly giddy. They seemed to be focused on me and the fact that I was actually taking them out in public; to shop, no less.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" one of the twins asked.

I looked down at her and saw that she had a look of genuine worry strewn across her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking." I said.

"Thinking about what?" the other twin asked of me.

I smiled down at them.

"The sexy outfits I'm going to buy for you." I said.

The girls hugged me tighter and kissed me on the cheek once more.

[u] "Oh Daddy! We can't wait!"

As soon as we walked into the store the girls led me over to the women's clothing section. They immediately began picking out garments, and I noticed that some of the garments were actually...not identical. For some reason I felt panicked, and so I spoke to them abruptly.

"Three become one!" I blurted.

Upon hearing this the twins dropped whatever clothes they had and began searching for articles of clothing that were as identical as they themselves were. They each picked three shirts and three pairs of shorts out then began walking over to the fitting rooms. Out of my element and unsure of what to do I simply followed them around as though I was a dog and they had me on some kind of invisible leash. When they checked in with the woman attending to the rooms I realized I could not follow them in, and so as the twins both stepped around the corner and presumably into a changing room I simply smiled at the attendant. I stuck my hands in my pockets and fidgeted, somewhat nervously, while waiting for the twins to return.

They returned wearing the first pair of shorts and shirts they had picked out. The shirts did not show as much cleavage as the cami tops they had been wearing earlier, but they seemed to be slightly smaller in size and as a result it made their breasts bulge even larger as they strained against the fabric. It almost looked like it was about to rip apart on their chests, but I figured it really didn't matter since I would be buying them the outfits regardless of what happened.

Their shorts were even shorter than the denim ones they had dressed themselves in back at my house. They were also made of a more sporty material, and they too seemed to be a bit too small. As the twins spun around and modeled their clothing for me I saw that their butts were fighting a war with their shorts; not unlike the battle being fought between their shirts and tits. I couldn't recall ever seeing them in outfits so flattering; in real life or on their social media accounts. This was unmistakably yet another show they were putting on designed specifically for me.

[u] "What do you think, Daddy? Do you like them?"

I nodded and smiled at the two gorgeous twin teens as they modeled for me.

"I love them. Let's take them." I said.

The twins smiled, and then turned back into the fitting rooms to try on their second outfit. This went on for quite some time; with the twins exiting the changing rooms area completely every so often to pick out more and more clothes. It had to have been almost an hour later when it happened.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers