Three Become One Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her nipple digging into my palm, and I reached down to grip her tits in both hands as I thrusted my pelvis forward; shoving more and more of my long cock into her. I now had both of her hardened nipples pressing into my palm as my hands were filled with her bouncy titflesh. Every squeeze of her massive orbs reminded me that she was barely of legal age, and although I had dated younger women in my past none of them ever possessed boobs as youthful and free of sag as the ones occupying my hands at that moment.

I turned my head to give some attention to the boobs on the right, and the twin sister they belonged to. I was suddenly aware of her gaze on my cock in her sister's mouth, and the look of need in her hungry eyes. I wasn't quite yet done letting the current twin get her fill of my member, so I kept her occupied by taking my right hand and taking hold of one of her breasts instead.

After several moments of filling my hands with the boobs of both girls I decided to try something a little more...ballsy. I reached for the twin whose mouth was not on my cock and slid my hand behind her head just as I had done her sister. I began to pull her to me, but there were a number of things that happened next that suggested this was somehow wrong. First, both of the twins' eyes went wide in surprise. Normally I would have dismissed this and continued anyway, but I also began to feel physical reluctance coming from her. This scared me, and so I immediately pulled my dick out my girl's mouth and she began to catch her breath. I was completely unsure of what to do next. I opened my mouth to apologize, but before I could even speak the twin on the right shot forward and took my entire length into her mouth.

Caught by surprise, I instinctively reached down with both hands and gripped her blonde hair. I kept her head poised around me as she swallowed repeatedly and massaged me with her throat. I was experiencing so much pleasure that I barely had the mental strength to ponder this unexpected turn of events. Literally seconds before I had been experiencing resistance from the girl who was now sucking my cock. Now not only was she sucking my cock, but she was doing it with more enthusiasm than her sister had shown previously. I wanted to question things further, but I was too caught up in the deep-throat blowjob I was experiencing to muster the strength to.

I needed to pull things back, and so I started with my cock. As I retreated from her wanting mouth I saw her leaning forward for a brief moment with her eyes closed in an effort to continue sucking me off, but she then realized that I had done this purposefully and let me retreat in peace as she opened her eyes and sat up next to her twin sister. Both girls looked up at me in confusion and awaited my instruction.

I did not want to disappoint them any further than I might have already done.

"Turn around and lie down." I ordered them.

The twins obediently swung their legs on to the bed and turned so that their backs were to me. They then lowered themselves until their backs hit the sheets. I approached them and stroked my cock over them; staring down at them as they looked up at me with their overturned eyes.

I approached the twin on the left and inserted my cock into her upside-down mouth. She happily licked over me, and as I shoved more of myself in to her mouth she started to suck harder and harder. Soon she was massaging me with her throat muscles with an enthusiastic approach I had never felt before. The feeling was unlike any other I'd ever felt; I felt as though she wanted me more than any other woman I'd ever known, and her actions were out of pure desire to please me.

These thoughts filled my head and made me even more aroused as I slammed my cock into her mouth over and over. It was an incredible sight; my entire cock slamming into her mouth as my balls swung and hit her eyes on every thrust. She moaned with every smack of my ballsack on her pretty face, and I had to pull out in order to suppress my orgasm and enjoy the two busty blonde teen sisters just a little longer.

Once free of that twin's mouth I guided my raging cock to the twin on the right. I guided my cock to her mouth as it dripped with her sister's saliva. A moment later she was opening her mouth to take in my approaching cock, and a moment after that I was thrusting my hard-on into her mouth just as I had done with her sister before her.

Below them I could see their blonde hair dangling off the side of the bed along with their heads. Their beautiful golden locks gracefully reached the floor of my bedroom. They looked so beautiful I almost didn't want to cum on them, but the urge to cum was so powerful there was little I could do to suppress it. The closer I came to climax the more I wanted to be part of their beauty by cumming over them. Or maybe I wanted to destroy that beauty instead...

I reached out to the twin below me and took hold of her big tits. I squeezed them lustfully and as my fingers felt the warmth of her enormous funbags I decided that I had to have them. I pulled my throbbing cock out of her wet mouth and stood over her chin. My balls collided with her face as I brought my cock down over her chest. I inserted myself into her cleavage and held her giant boobs together around my aching shaft. I began to thrust into her cleavage and reverse-titfuck her.

Her big melons jiggled wildly with each powerful thrust of my cock. They were absolutely pulsing with the tremors I was thrusting upon her, and as I fucked her massive rack I began to feel her mouth and tongue on my ballsack; licking and sucking as she moaned out lewd requests from underneath me.

"Mmm...yessss! Yessss! Fuck my tits, Daddy! Fuck my big boobs!"

I pounded away at her tits harder and faster; my climax coming and going as I repeatedly kept it at bay with some difficulty. After several moments of titfucking my horny bikini-clad Daddy's girl I pulled my cock from her cleavage to hear a dissatisfied moan escape her full lips as she gave my balls a long and heated goodbye kiss.

I stepped back and hovered over her twin sister next to her. I lowered my cock over her chest and placed it between her GGG tits, and as I squeezed her giant globes together around my manhood I immediately felt her lips and tongue on my balls just as I had felt her sister's before her. It was hot that both girls had come up with the exact same idea without ever once communicating it to each other.

The sound of slapping flesh began to fill the room and echo down the hallway throughout the entire house as I instantly began ramming into her abundant cleavage. The head of my cock was sliding over her abdomen with every thrust, and soon I was oozing precum and it began dripping down her stomach. This excited her immensely, and she took her mouth off my swinging balls to shout her praise and encouragement.

"Fuck! Yes! YES, DADDY! Fuck your little girl's big tits, Stud! UH! UH!"

Hearing her call out to me was like the manifestation of her body always silently calling my name. No matter what the twins did or what they were wearing they were constantly sending out these siren calls to me and me alone, and in that moment I felt I had to answer them...hard.

"Uh fuck!" I moaned. "Fuck! Take it you big-boobed slut! Take Daddy's cock between your huge fucking tits you busty blonde whore!"

I pounded her rack even harder and she began to lick at my balls again. At this point I was fucking her tits so hard that I was certain if their friends were in the house they could hear the echo of the slapping sounds of my pelvis colliding with the tops of my girl's massive globes, but I was so lost in this sexually charged moment that I no longer cared. In fact, I would even go so far as to say that I even hoped we would get caught. It made me feel like a teenager again - sneaking girls into my room and trying to be as quiet as possible in an effort to escape being caught in the most compromising of sexual situations. The fact that we were in the same home I spent my teen years in only made it all the more taboo, and all the more arousing.

To be honest 'taboo' was beginning to fail to describe just what it is we were doing. Not only was I regularly fucking identical twin sisters, but they were the daughters of two of my closest friends. They were also cheerleaders in high school who were decades younger than me, and they referred to me as 'Daddy.' To top this all off I was now all but inviting their cheerleading friends to join in our activities; a feat I was ninety percent sure I could have accomplished had I wanted to.

I disengaged from her generous cleavage and moved back over to her twin sister. I began to fuck her tits with the same lustful motions as her sister. Next to her I could see the former titfuck slut positively glowing with a mixture of pride and excitement. She seemed to be basking in the realization that I had fucked her tits so hard I had oozed precum on to her.

"Uh! Uh! Yessssss! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your little slut's big, giant boobs!"

After a long period of titfucking the current twin I pulled back from her and swiftly moved back over to her sister. I continued this for a long, unknown period of time; titfucking each twin as I moved back and forth between them. With the girls licking my balls and churning more and more precum out of me as I humped their glorious racks over and over I knew it wouldn't be long before I was shooting ropes of cum on to them. The only problem was that I wasn't sure where I wanted to cum. For a brief moment I wondered how many men had ever really had the same "problem" I was currently facing.

The twins had caught on to my body's natural warning signs that told women when I was about to cum. This was yet another thing I assumed they had perfected long before I had realized. Nevertheless, they were completely aware they were about to be showered in my cum soon and so decided to egg me on.

"Cum on us!" one of the twins moaned. "Cum all over us, Daddy!"

"Yes, Daddy!" the other twin chimed in. "Shoot your hot cum all over us, Stud! All over our big, BIG boobs!"

I moaned out as I retracted my cock from whichever cleavage I'd been fucking. I stood over both their hanging heads and took my cock in hand as I began to stroke it angrily. I grunted things I was barely aware I was saying as I stayed focused on my own orgasm and completely ignored the twins'. I think in the back of my mind I was completely sure they would cum after I came over them.

"Gonna...fking...shoot!" I grunted, almost incoherently. "Fucking shoot...all over your busty jugs...girls! Fucking twins!"

"Yes! Daddy!" one of the twins responded. "Cum all over our big, juicy tits! Cum all over your busty, slutty twins!"

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I yelled as an initial stream of jizz shot out from the tip of my cock. I could feel my boner pulse as the cum rushed from my balls to my head, and I looked down in between blind spots of pure ecstasy to see a long rope of white, gooey manhood splash down and splatter over one of the twins' huge chest.

"Uh!" she moaned. "Uh! Fuck yeah!"

"My turn!" the other twin moaned. "Daddy shoot my tits with your cum!"

I adjusted my aim and tilted my cock toward her. Another stream of cum flew out of my dick and hit her square on the jugs. The stream landed in a line over both her hardened nipples, and she screamed out in pleasure as the heat of my cum warmed her beautiful breasts.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES DADDY YES! CUM ALL OVER ME!"

"Cum all over me, Daddy!" the other twin moaned.

I alternated between the two busty sluts and showered them both with as much cum as I could; my cock throbbing and pulsing as it fired hot, liquid manhood over the twin daughters of my best friend. Once I'd been reduced to a mere drizzle I brought my drooling dick down over one of the twins and forcefully shoved it into her mouth. She eagerly accepted me and I began to relax as I felt the incredibly amazing sensation of her licking my spent cock clean of any residual sperm.

Both girls then started to moan and cry out. I began to see their bikinis dampen, and the twin with my cock in her mouth kept it in and sucked harder than I'd ever felt someone suck my cock before. Her body began to convulse just like her sister next to her and soon both girls were gushing feminine juices on to my bed.

I watched as I came down from my own orgasm. Completely satisfied, I collapsed on the edge of the bed next to one of the twins as they, too, began to come down from the orgasms they'd just suffered as a result of my sperm.

Breathing heavily, I managed to speak.

"Oh fuck...that was great, girls. I fucking loved it..." I said.

The girls took a while to respond. I could hear them taking deep breaths and panting as they struggled to speak.

"Daddy...cum...so much...fuckkkkk...!" one of the twins panted.

"Mmm...oh my god...Daddy..." the other one moaned.

Over the next several moments the twins became coherent again, and they both sat up on their knees and faced me. I was still lying on my back atop the bed.

"Daddy..." one of them said. "We'll stay here if you want us to...but remember our friends are still downstairs. We might need to go put in some face time or they might think something is wrong."

I ran my hands through my hair as I answered them.

"Yeah...I guess you're right." I said. "You two should leave first and go get cleaned up. I'll come down later."

"Okay, Daddy!" the girls answered, giddily, as they both bent down and kissed me on the cheek.

They each then climbed off the bed and began to walk out the door, excitedly. I found that a little odd, if I'm being honest.

"Wait!" I said, stopping them in their tracks.

[u] "Yes, Daddy?"

"Aren't you forgetting your tops?" I said.

The girls now had surprised looks on their faces as they blushed and stared down at the cum on their bare chests before looking back at me.

"Oh! Right!" one of them said as they both clamored to get their tops.

"We're...gonna go get cleaned up!" the other one said as they waved and turned away from me. "See you in a bit, Daddy!"

While lying atop my bed I dozed off for a bit, but it wasn't for very long. When I finally made it downstairs the girls, all five of them, had forsaken the pool and had taken to sitting around one of the tables and chit-chatting.

Gabi, the brunette, really didn't say much for the rest of the visit. Tiffany and Amber, the blonde and redhead, were perfect little angels. It was like there were no signs of the mischievous girls I had spoken with earlier. I didn't think much of it, but at that time I honestly didn't know better.

Dropping each of them off at their respective homes, especially the twins, saddened me to no end.