Three Become One Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I tell you two to stop kissing?" I barked.

Every girl in the room flinched at the commanding tone in my voice.

"We're so sorry, Daddy!" the twins said as they quickly pressed lips again. As they did so they opened their eyes and looked at me for approval as they made out.

I nodded my head to let them know they were now doing right.

"What did you girls think? About kissing another girl?" I asked of Amber and Tiffany.

"Umm..." Amber said. "It's not that different from kissing a boy."

"Yeah!" Tiffany responded. "It's not that different at all! Meow!"

"Did either of you do anything else with the twins besides kiss?" I asked.

Both girls shook their heads. The twins briefly opened their eyes to glance at me as if worried they had done something I wouldn't approve of, or missed out on doing something I would have approved of.

"That's alright." I said, to both the twins and the 34FF pair of girls. I then turned my full attention to Amber and Tiffany as I stroked my cock up and down. I could feel my stamina coming back to me, and I knew I would be ready to fuck any minute now. "Tiff, Amber...have you two ever kissed each other?"

At this the two girls blushed as each one stole glances at the other in embarrassment. They clearly had not been expecting such a question from me.

"Nooo..." they both said, hesitation in each of their girlish voices. They were hiding back smiles as they blushed.

"If you two really want to be members of Fuck Club...then I want you both to kiss the same way the twins are doing now."

They repeatedly turned to each other as if to gauge how the other would respond while glancing at me in the process; all the while blushing cutely.

"R-right now?" Amber asked, looking at Tiffany as she directed the question at me.

"Yes, both of you. I would really like to see you two kiss. This is Fuck Club, after all, right?"

It was a thing of beauty. I had opted to do away with Fuck Club just a few minutes prior to this, but the girls had all made it clear they wanted Fuck Club to stay. Now I was using their very devotion to this concept they themselves had conceived against them in order to get what I wanted. I felt like a man on the verge of greatness. The hunger for power surging through me was so palpable I could practically taste it; it was bursting with primitive flavor. This must have been how man felt when he discovered how to create fire at will.

"Okay, sure!" Tiffany said, enthusiastically as she turned to Amber.

"R-really, Tiff?" Amber said, still blushing.

"Ya-huh!" Tiffany said. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

After some moments Amber nodded, slowly.

"Yeah, but don't you want to-"

She had no time to finish as Tiffany leaned in and pressed her lips against Amber's. I saw the redhead's eyes grow wide in surprise as her equally-busted blonde counterpart penetrated her mouth with her tongue. Tiffany had her eyes closed and was genuinely enjoying the feeling of Amber's mouth on her own. Amber moaned out in confusion at first, but soon her moaning subsided in volume and she took to moaning in a more sensuous and joyful manner. She slowly let her eyelids drape down over her eyes as she kissed the busty redhead back with as much enthusiasm as had been exerted on her.

"Mmmm...mmm...mmm..." she moaned into Tiffany's inviting mouth.

Tiffany moaned back into her in response.

"Mmmmm....mhm! Mmmm!"

The sounds of lip-smacking filled the entire room. After several moments of watching 2 pairs of beautiful teens making out I finally managed to pull my gaze away from the excitable and rare event in front of me to look at Gabi and study her behavior. She was watching on mutely, but I sensed a hint of intrigue in her as she took in the entire display.

"Gabi," I said, causing her to shake her head in surprise as she turned to me; as if I had freed her from some sort of trance. "Would I be safe in assuming that you are a virgin? As in...a total virgin?"

I saw the tiny brunette open her mouth to speak, but she quickly shut it and turned away as she blushed. She was dripping nerves.

"It's okay; you don't have to speak if you don't want to. Just nod or shake your head. Are you a complete virgin?"

Without looking at me she nodded her brunette head up and down, shyly.

"If it's not too much to ask, would you be willing to sit down next to me?" I asked of her. "I would be honored, and nothing would make me happier."

Upon hearing this the other four girls' eyes temporarily opened and went wide at different intervals. But as quickly as they had opened their eyes they all quickly shut them and went back to obeying the commands I'd given them.

Gabi looked to me and took a step, then she hesitated to take another.

"It doesn't have to be sexual if you don't want it to be. I promise." I said. "You just look so alone over there by yourself. I just...don't want you to feel like I'm leaving you out."

She let out a smile for the briefest of moments before turning shy once more. But in her shyness she began to walk over to the couch where I was sitting. By the time she sat down I could sense excitement in some form emanating from her.

Several moments went by as we both watched Tiffany and Amber kiss; as well as the twins. I then saw that one of the twins had begun kissing down her identical sister's neck and was making her way to those big, identical breasts of hers. I took this opportunity to issue another command.

"Amber, Tiffany..." I said, grabbing their attention as they looked at me. "You're doing great. Very sexy. But now I want you to mimic everything the twins are doing. Just copy them as best you can. Do you understand?"

The two girls looked at each other as if searching for approval from the other.

"Ye-" Amber started.

"Yes, Daddy!" Tiffany said, giddily.

Amber looked a bit startled at Tiffany's swift and positive response. But then she smiled to herself as she closed her eyes just before opening them.

"Yes, Daddy." She said, contentedness in her voice.

"Do you understand, girls?" I asked of the twins.

The twins did not miss a beat. They each turned to me, and then realized what it was I was doing. I could see the knowledge spread across their beautiful, unblemished faces as they smiled at me ominously as if to say "Oh...we get it."

"Yes, Daddy!" they said, winking at me in the process.

"Good." I said. I suddenly felt hair on my shoulder and I looked down to see that Gabi had nuzzled her head against me. I started to lift my arm to put it around her, but stopped myself from doing so. I fidgeted a bit before getting comfortable once more; Gabi's lovely head still pressed against me.

I was then somewhat startled as Gabi took hold of my arm and hugged it against her. I could feel my limb against her breasts as she took my hand in her own. She let out a sensual sigh as she hugged me.

We both watched as the twins began to increase the eroticism of their performance. One twin was now hungrily licking and sucking away at the other's huge boobs. Across from them Amber had kissed down Tiffany's neck and was busy untying her white blouse. Once she had done that Tiffany's massive boobs spilled out, and I felt my cock twitch below me as I saw her gorgeous melons in the flesh. They weren't as big as the twins', but they jutted out like torpedoes seeking targets. I couldn't admire them for long, though. Because as soon as Amber had completely discarded her blonde friend's blouse and thrown it down on the floor she obscured my view of Tiffany's gorgeous rack by leaning down over her tits and taking one of her hardened nipples into her mouth.

Sucking sounds could be heard as Amber sucked and slurped all over Tiffany's nipples. She was switching back and forth between them; with the occasional thrusting of her entire face between them so she could feel their full size and weight against her. The whole thing was so sexy that my cock started to twitch even more, and I ached to reach down to my cock and jack myself off.

That didn't seem possible, however, because at that moment Gabi lifted my arm up and over her head. She draped my forearm over her shoulder as she now nuzzled into my chest. I could have taken my cock into my other hand at this point, but I felt I was making real progress with Gabi in terms of familiarity and I didn't want to ruin that by scaring her away.

"Mmm...mmm..." one twin moaned as she began to kiss down her sister's taut tummy. She lifted her sister's skirt up and then her sister immediately took to her back on the floor. Lifting her twin sister's skirt once again the first twin now dove down into her sister's crotch and began tonguing her as Gabi and I watched on from a short distance.

I could physically feel Gabi's expression of shock as she took in the increasingly incestuous scene before us. But even as I felt her expression transform from one of shock to one of curiosity I turned my attention to the 34FF pair of girls. Amber had finally noticed what the twins were now up to, and we watched as she (hesitantly) began kissing down on Tiffany as well.

"Meow!" Tiffany cooed as she began to lie back on the floor; mirroring the one twin's previous action as Amber mirrored the other.

Amber had finally lifted Tiffany's skirt and was now lowering her head to her crotch, but stopped short as she realized Tiffany still had her thong on. Within moments she was sliding the garment down her smooth legs and Tiffany was pulling her feet out of it. She tossed it aside and it landed at my feet. I heard Gabi let out a small moan as she held my hand and clutched it to herself even tighter as she took in a breath and held it.

"That's it, girls..." I said to both pairs of teens as I watched two busty girls going down on two others. My cock was aching to be touched at this point, and the fact that Gabi was breathing sensually next to me in a clearly aroused state was doing nothing to calm my raging erection. I didn't know how much more of this show I could take...

"Uhh! Uhh! UHHH!" Tiffany moaned as she had her pussy licked. Next to her one of the twins was moaning in a similar fashion.

I was about to order the girls to switch, but almost as if they knew what I was going to say next the twins did exactly that. They rapidly swapped positions so that the twin being eaten was now doing the eating, and it made it all the more exciting to know that the twins were doing this not for the sake of being fair to or satisfying each other...but because they knew Amber and Tiffany had to mimic their actions as per my command. They were doing it for me.

After some moments of hearing Tiffany moan out in ecstasy Amber finally looked up to see the twins swapping places. Hurriedly she pulled her face away from her female partner's wet cunt; clearly excited to be finished with the deed and ready to have their roles reversed. She wasted no time in lying on her back and spreading her legs for Tiffany; eager to get the favor she had done for her friend returned.

"Meow!" Tiffany mewed as she eagerly dove down and buried her face underneath Amber's skirt. Part of the skirt remained draped over her blonde head as we watched her form bob up and down. Amber started to writhe from the sensations, her big boobs began to bounce and jostle from her movements.

"Uhh! Uhhh! UH!" she moaned.

Gabi and I watched on as the twins lezzed out for my pleasure; forcing the 34FF girls to do the same. In the midst of all this I felt something on my dick, and I looked down to see the back of Gabi's hand gently and tentatively brushing against my shaft. I turned my attention to her and saw she was looking up at me with big, pleading eyes. I stared into her eyes for quite some time, and she stared back into mine; all the while the back of her hand was gently brushing my cock. I didn't say a word; instead I gauged her gaze and nodded my head. Gabi had asked me a silent question with her big, beautiful eyes; and as soon as I nodded my head I felt her small, dainty fingers wrap around my shaft. She never took her eyes away from mine as she did so.

"That feels great..." I said, breathily so only she could hear.

She slowly nodded her head twice; still gazing up at me as if checking to see that what she was doing was correct in mind. I tried to encourage her and give her confirmation verbally.

"Your hand feels so soft, Gabi. I love the way it feels..." I said.

At this she began to pump her hand up and down my cock faster as she gripped it tightly.

"Whoa!" I said, somewhat loudly. "Slow down!"

This caused a number of things to happen. This caused Gabi to slightly pull her hand back so she was brushing against my cock again, and it also caused the two pairs of carpet-munchers in front of us to temporarily turn their attention to me before slowing the movement of their tongues in their partner's orifices.

"Mmm?" one of the twins moaned as she directed her vocal question to me.

"Nevermind." I said, my cock throbbing in Gabi's small hand. "Go back to doing what you were doing."

"Mhm!" the same twin vocally expressed. Gabi now took to jacking me off with more speed as well. I had to remember to try and properly train her on how to jack me off.

I leaned back and settled into a position of pure relaxation as Gabi's small hand sensuously glided up and down my shaft and as she continuously looked at me for approval. In the background Amber and Tiffany were going at it just as hard as the twins, but were moaning even more feverishly than them because this was a relatively new experience for them. Their sexual sounds and the feel of Gabi's soft and small hand on my cock quickly brought me to full attention.

I stood up and caused Gabi to let go of me as my dick swung into place between my legs. I could feel Gabi's surprised expression even as I stepped forward and put the image of her body behind me. I listened to her movements as she tucked her knees underneath her tiny body and sat up on them atop the couch.

"Tiffany, Amber..." I said. All the girls now turned to look at me with questioning looks on their faces. They were clearly surprised by my abrupt interruption. "Now that you two have experienced each other, I think it would be best if I had you both at the same time. Is that agreeable for you?"

The girls' eyes grew wide as they looked at me in what seemed like shock, but Tiffany's look of hesitation quickly became draped in excitement.

"Sure, I'm game!" she said, excitedly as she smiled at me. Her big tits jutted from her chest proudly and she made no attempt to hide them whatsoever; in fact, she almost seemed proud to have them bared.

"What about you, Amber?" I asked.

"Yes, Amber." The twins said as they stood up and put their hands on their hips while they glared down at her. "What about you, hm?"

"I...I guess..." she said.

"You don't have to." I said. "Don't let the twins intimidate you into doing this if you don't want to."

"No!" she said, as she stood up. Tiffany gazed up at her from down on her knees and stood as Amber continued to speak. "I do want to. Really!"

She looked around for a moment, and then turned to Tiffany (who had finally stood up next to her). Amber then grabbed Tiffany from the back of her blonde head and pulled her in as she leaned in to her. She forcefully pressed her lips against the busty blonde and took her by surprise. Tiffany's surprise left as soon as it had appeared, and soon she was eagerly kissing the redhead back enthusiastically with her eyes closed and fully embracing the moment.

I watched as the two pert, young teens made out in front of me.

"Ahem." I said, asserting my presence over them.

The two 34FF girls stopped kissing and turned to look at me with confusion on their faces.

"Yes, Daddy?" Amber asked.

"Aren't the two of you leaving someone out?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and drawing attention to my naked cock.

Both the blonde and the redhead turned to look at each other before turning back and looking at me with the same mischievous look on their faces. They then both curled their index fingers at me and physically beckoned for me to join them. I walked over to the 34FF duo and immediately dove down to kiss Tiffany. As she and I touched lips I felt my cock brush up against someone's thigh. I then felt a soft hand caressing my dick, and I broke mine and Tiffany's kiss to look down briefly and saw that Amber had grasped my cock and was lightly stroking it. As I watched the action taking place below me I saw Tiffany's hand join in. The two girls each had a hand on my cock and were simultaneously jerking me off.

I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation of being jacked off by two busty, teenage girls; cheerleaders, no less. I wanted to stay trapped in that moment forever, but I knew there were so many more moments to experience and not enough lifetimes to experience them all. I decided to start working toward that impossibly ultimate goal and forced myself back to reality as I leaned down and began to make out with the beautiful and busty Amber.

I alternated between the two teens over and over again, repeatedly pressing my lips against theirs in turn. Soon it became difficult to remember whose mouth my tongue was in, and whose tongue was caressing my own. It also became difficult to keep track of whose hand was whose as they stroked the length of my throbbing cock up and down. I would occasionally feel them moan into my mouth and hear them coo into my ears whenever my cock would give a particularly hard throb as a result of their touch or the overall sensation of our double make-out session.

I pulled my head away from them and glanced down to see them continuing to stroke my cock. When I looked back at the teen duo they were still looking down and marveling at my hardness, but they soon realized I was looking at their faces and upturned their pretty faces to look at me in unison.

"Suck Daddy's cock, girls." I commanded them.

Neither girl said a word, but instead followed my order out without hesitation. Both teens slowly knelt down and slid their bodies against mine as they did so. I could feel both their pairs of huge tits gliding down me gracefully; teasing me with their hard nipples. They briefly made contact with my aching cock and then settled in around my legs. I then felt two pairs of lips press against my cock from either side and enclose around my shaft in a hot "double-kiss" type of thing. I looked down to see both girls looking up at me as they kissed my cock, and I reached down to both of their heads (the blonde on my left and the redhead on my right). I felt their hair in my hands as their pigtails lightly jostled against the tops of my fingers.

"Mmm...mmm....mmmm...." they moaned against me.

The vibration from their voices only spurred my erection on; as if they were unkowingly encouraging it. This forced me to grip their heads harder and guide their movement around my cock. I led Amber up to the tip of my cock where it pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth wide and willingly let me slip my thick meat into her wanting and wet mouth. She then closed her lips around me tightly and I felt the suction power of what felt like a vacuum surrounding half my throbbing appendage.

Meanwhile I was guiding Tiffany's beautiful face to the underside of my cock. I felt her tongue snake its way out of her mouth and quickly lap at my balls. She kissed and sucked them repeatedly as well, and before long her mouth was performing a sort of obscene dance with my testicles as she threw kisses and licks around at the base of my shaft.

"Ohh....fuck..." I moaned as Amber serviced the top half of my cock while Tiffany serviced the rest.

"Mmm...mmmmm...!" they moaned as I felt a drop of precum leak out from my cock.

I reached down and grabbed a pigtail from each girl and began painfully yanking at them; coaxing them to move in the way I was instructing them to do so without uttering so much as a single word.