Three Become One Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't really decided yet. But I was thinking of maybe turning the front half into a place to work out...obviously I think you two would not be opposed to that. And I don't know...maybe since the bar is near the back of the room I could kind of turn it into a game room of sorts. You know, like my own personal mancave. Not that I don't love being with you girls all the time...but there are some places a man just needs to keep sacred. For himself. A place where a man can just be a man. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, Daddy. It makes perfect sense! And anyway, this is your house! You can do whatever you want with it."

"Thanks, girls." I said.

No sooner had I gotten the words out when we all three heard the front door opening. I watched as Tiffany stepped inside. She was wearing a pair of skin-tight faded denim jeans which hugged her body in the most incredible of ways. On her upper body she had on a thin purple zip-up hoodie with the hood strings dangling loosely on either side of her chest. The garment was completely unzipped save for one last centimeter where she intentionally kept it zipped as this provided me and the world with an all but unhindered view of her prodigious bust which on that particular day she kept shielded with a very form-fitted black tanktop. Her enormous breasts looked like they were going to tear whatever strands or straps of clothing were keeping her tank in place underneath her unzipped hoodie. Her long fingernails were painted the same color as her outer garment, and on her head she wore a pair of cat ears that matched as well.

When she walked in the busty blonde cheerleader had not been able to process everything she had seen right away, and so had simply turned to close the front door shut behind her. But now as she turned back around to face us she was met with a sight I am sure she was not expecting -- myself and the twins both gazing at her as if we were expecting something. In my case that wasn't entirely incorrect.

"Hm?" she said, a bit startled. Her blue eyes grew wide as she struggled to make sense of why she was being put on the spot. "Hi, everyone! Hi Daddy!"

"Tiff..." one of the twins said. "I think Daddy's been waiting for you."

At this I saw Tiffany's face light up.

"Really? For me?" she exclaimed. "Meow! Is that true, Daddy?"

Wordlessly, I approached her in a very deliberate manner. Upon reaching her I stroked her left cheek with my right hand and leaned down into her where I gave her a passionate and prolonged kiss. When we finally broke I opened my eyes before she did, and she seemed to be taking longer to do so due to a prolonged urge to bask in the moment.

"Let's talk in your room." I told her.

* * * * * * *

I pressed my lips against hers hungrily, as if I hadn't been fed in quite some time. The back of her beautiful blonde head was pressed firmly against a soft pillow, and I was keeping it held there with the weight of my own head. My tongue met hers, and as our wet organs began to dance with one another I began to feel just how eager she really was. She wanted me. She wanted this to happen. And all this was confirmed when she excitedly pressed her lips against mine hard and moaned into my mouth; letting me know in so many ways that my enjoyment was her enjoyment as well.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm!" she cooed.

We made out for several more moments, and when we finally broke our kiss it was I who opened my eyes first. In the briefest of milliseconds I caught a glimpse of the utter bliss glowing on her entire face as her eyelids started to rise. Her blue eyes shined so brightly I felt I'd go blind if I stared into them for too long. This did not matter, however, as a wonton smile spread across her that shined as brightly as the glow from her eyes.

"Mee. Oww..." she said, drawing the word out in a very playful and teasing manner. Despite this, I could tell that what she was really saying was "Come hither."

I did not disobey her.

Hastily, I reached down to the zipper on her hoodie and yanked it off. Tiffany continued to lie back, but she gasped in reaction to my haste. She began to breathe more and more heavily; her eyes conveyed a sense of excitement so great it could almost be perceived as fear. My gaze was immediately drawn to her rising and falling bust and the way it stretched the material of her sexy black tanktop with every breath. I soon found my fingers on her taut abdomen sliding up on her body to those magnetic breasts of her. Underneath my touch I could feel her excitement and anticipation growing. Her breathing became shorter; her heart beat faster.

My fingertips now began to traverse the terrain of her titanic tits, and as they did Tiffany involuntarily arched her back in reaction to the warmth of my manly touch on her feminine bosom.

"Uhhh!" she moaned as she arched her back wildly for a moment before (somewhat) calming down.

"No more meowing?" I asked, cheekily.

"Uhhh!" she moaned out. "Uhhh! Meow! Meow! Meowww!"

My hand came down over her tanktop and her mountainous left breast. Tiffany's rack wasn't as big as the twins' but she certain wasn't anything to laugh about. In fact I was certain there wasn't a man alive who wouldn't enjoy bragging about being lucky enough to even come close to such a beautiful feminine asset; let alone be given the opportunity to touch.

I squeezed her luscious tit as hungrily as I'd been kissing her, and watched as she became more and more aroused by my obvious hunger. I alternated between both her gorgeous breasts until I eventually took them both in my hands and squeezed them simultaneously. She arched her back harder than she had before and pressed her glorious globes into me even more.

"Uhh! Fuck! Yes! Squeeze my tits! Squeeze them hard!"

I taunted her as I squeezed.

"I thought you were meowing?" I said.

"Oh! Fuuuuck! Meow! Meow! Meow!"

Tiffany looked like she was on the verge of explosion. Her body was writhing under me; her beautiful blonde locks being thrown every which way. I looked down and saw that at her crotch her faded jeans were no longer so faded; they were darker.

"Are you meowing for Daddy? Are you meowing for me, Tiffany?"

Tiffany squealed as my hands clamped down over her. I wasn't showing it at the time, but I was truly taken aback by the sheer size of her giant tits in my hands. They were much, much more than a handful. Just like the other girls in my Fuck Club I could not grip them in their entirety with just one hand.

"Yes, yes, Daddy! Meow!"

The busty blonde's body was like putty in my hands. Her nipples pressed into my palms and I lightly brought my fingertips over them and flicked. Her reaction was one of passion; almost orgasmic. Through this all the absolute size of her breasts hovered just below my hands like planets luring everything that was me to them with their gravitational pull.

"What else will you do for Daddy?"

"Uhh! Meow!" the busty cat-girl moaned. "Anything!"

"Anything?" I asked, pinching her nipples.

Tiffany squealed loudly and high pitched in response.

"EEEeeeeyessss! Yesss! YES! ANYTHING YOU WANT, Daddy!"

Without saying a word I began to brush her hoodie and tanktop off her shoulders. She helped by lifting herself off the bed momentarily, and when she did I was able to pull her hoodie off entirely. She correctly guessed what it was that I wanted and opted to pull her tanktop off herself; just as hastily as I'd been acting. Her big boobs bounced into view and I took in the sight of her luscious glory. Her nipples were about the size of erasers on the tips of pencils, and arguably just as pink. Her areolae were a shade darker than the rest of her skin, and her areolae glands were just begging me to run my fingertips over them.

I declined their offer, however, and opted instead to dive down to her busty bosom and take her left nipple into my mouth. In the process I tried to fit as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. When I sucked I sucked hard; letting my hunger overcome my reason once again. I sucked as if I expected milk to pour out of her, and when I switched to her right breast I gave it the same treatment.

"Ohhhh...uhhhhh! Uhhhh! Fuck! Oh my god...suck my tits!"

I obeyed her once more and continued to feast on her juicy melons, but as I did I reached down between her legs to her wet spot and started to rub. With her tits now completely freed it became difficult for me to keep them in my mouth as she thrashed about beneath me in direct result of my oral and hands-y assault on her.

"Mmm...mmm...MMM!" she moaned.

I took my mouth off one of her nipples momentarily so that I could give her an order.

"Meow for Daddy." I said.

"Meow! Meow! MEOW!" she cried out.

She arched her back even more, and because of this her big boobs both bounced into my face. I was immediately met with a bevy of feminine glands and flesh. I wanted to make her massive melons bounce even more, and I could think of no other way to start that process than by taking off her pants.

My hands reached for her pants, but I soon felt her dainty and soft skin on me. I looked at her and she assured me with her eyes.

"No." she said. "Let me do it. You take off your pants, Daddy!"

She then began to undo her own bottoms, and I watched her pulling them off swiftly. Before I knew it I was watching her reach for her thong, and that's when I snapped out of my daze and pulled down my shorts and underwear. Once my cock was freed Tiffany had just brought her legs up to rid herself of her pants and thong completely. Once she was done she was able to properly look at me just as I was taking off my shirt; my cock already freed and rock hard over her. My shirt was over my head when I heard her speak.

"Wowww! Meow! Meow! Meow!"

When I was finally free of my clothing I wasted no time with foreplay. I knew she was wet and wanting. My hunch was confirmed when I pressed my cockhead to her pussy lips and felt how easy it was for me to penetrate her.

"UH! UH! UH!" she yelled out. "UHHH! You're so big, Daddy! MEOW!"

Inch by inch I felt her tight walls closing in around me. Her vaginal muscles clamped down around me like a vise, and the feeling was sensational. I proceeded to enter her deeper, and as I did she became more and more ecstatic.

"UH! UHHH! MEOWW WOW UH! UH MEOW!" she screamed.

"Oh fuck...!" I moaned as I sawed my cock in and out of her, rapidly thrusting into her like my cock was a piston. "Do you like the way Daddy's cock feels, Tiffany?"

"Mmmnnhh! UH! YES! YES! YESSSSS!" she cried out.

"You're so fucking tight, Tiffany!" I exclaimed as I drew my cock out of her tight sheath only to thrust it back in.

Her tits began to bounce just as I envisioned they would, and the more they bounced the more I wanted her to feel my cock inside her.

"Take it, Tiffany!" I yelled. "Take my huge cock you busty, big-titted cat slut!"

"UH! UH! UH!" the cheerleader moaned with each thrust I gave her.

I took her by her hips and began pulling her into me as I pushed into her. I could feel her gripping me tightly from down under as my cock throbbed hard.

"Fuck yes, Tiffany!" I yelled. Her pussy felt like velvet around my cock - soft, warm, and inviting.

"UH! Daddy! UHH! You're so so BIG! MEOW!"

I reached down to one of her bouncing tits and took the massive orb into my palm. I squeezed as it jiggled around wildly, and this made my drive to fuck her as hard as I could even stronger. Sweat was pouring off me as I pushed myself to the limit. The sounds of my flash slapping into hers was so loud it was almost deafening, but I was barely even aware of it. Atop her bouncing rack I could barely even see her neck; her big globes were all but shielding it from view. Blonde locks of hair framed her face and flung around her wildly as she shut her eyes tight and moaned.

"UHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

It wasn't much longer before the ditzy blonde and I were both on the verge of climax. Unlike Tiffany, however, I was able to prolong my orgasm longer than she was.

"OH! OH! FUCK! DADDY!" she yelled out. "SO GOOD! YES, DADDY YES! RIGHT THERE!"

"Uh!" I grunted with each thrust. "Uh! Fuck! Your pussy feels so good, Tiff!!"

Shortly after I spoke those words I felt her clamp down on me extremely hard. I knew right away what was happening, and so I continued to give her the same thrusts in the exact same manner that she wanted in order to spur her orgasm on.

"UHHH! OHHHH! DADDY!" she screamed out. "I'm cum...CUMMING!!"

I didn't even have time to think before I felt her juices gushing out of her. In moments my entire crotch was surrounded in warmth and her fluids were dripping down me as well. Through it all I kept pounding; coaxing more and more orgasmic screams from her.

"UH! FUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUCK! YESSSSSSS DADDDDDDY!"

Once her orgasmic had reached its peaked I slowed my movements down and allowed her to catch her breath in her own time. I didn't want to rush her, and I still hadn't blown my load yet. Eventually I slowed my thrusting to a complete halt and simply watched as she came down from her climax. Her hair was a mess and she had her eyes shut lightly; basking in the aftermath of our sex. I became mesmerized by the rhythm of her chest rising and falling with her breathing yet again. Her nipples were staring right into my eyes, and I knew at that moment how my own orgasm was going to pass.

I pulled my rock hard prick out of her; it was dripping in her juices as well as my own precum. Our combined bodily fluids would serve as the perfect lubricant for what I had planned.

"Ohh...my gawd! Daddy!" the busty blonde below me said as she hugged her arms and smiled in bliss. "That was amazing! I feel so good!"

"I'm glad, babygirl." I said as I held my cock over her. I then straddled her body so that my crotch was at level with her chest. I slapped my wet, hard cock down on to the crevice of her tits and pushed down so that I entered into her deep cleavage.

Tiffany breathed in hard as I throbbed between her tits. I, myself, took in a deep breath as I felt her soft and perky breasts swallow my cock whole. They were warm and soft, and had all the femininity to contrast the masculinity I was exerting on her. I reached down to the sides of her jugs and began to saw my cock in and out of her cleavage; my shaft rubbing against her chestplate the entire time.

"Mm...uh..." I moaned. "Fuck...your tits feel so good wrapped around my cock, Tiff..."

"Mmmm...yeah they do!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Gawd I love when you fuck my tits, Daddy!"

My cock started to ooze precum which only added more lubricant to my already soaking wet manhood. With my thumbs I traversed the swell of her bosom until I felt the bumps of her areolae and the hardened peaks of her nipples. Her massive jugs felt heavy as they heaved in my hands. There were moments when I thought I might actually have to let go because of how heavy they felt as they bounced to and fro with my humping.

Soon I was tit-fucking her harder and faster in an effort to get off sooner. I had gone into the titfuck knowing that I would be cumming soon, but I didn't expect it to be this soon. Then again, I also hadn't expected her breasts to feel as good as they did. That was a happy miscalculation on my part.

"Uh! Uh! Yeah...yeah!" the busty blonde moaned. "Fuck my tits!"

Hearing those dirty words spewing from her mouth was enough to send me over the edge. I was very aware of the fact that I had not yet cum and I wasn't about to waste any more time.

"Fuck yes!" I shouted as I tilted my head skyward. "I'm about to cum! I'm gonna cum all over you, you busty slut! Bounce your boobs!"

Tiffany did as I hastily requested and took hold of her own rack. She replaced my hands on her tits with her own delicate pair of hands and I placed my hands on the bed either side of her. I began thrusting harder and harder; my hands on the bed allowing me to pump through her amazing cleavage with more power and force than before. Soon I felt the familiar tingling in my balls which let me know there was no going back, and a moment later my first jizz jet stream came shooting out of my cock hard where it landed at the beginning of her hairline on the right side of her head. Her cheek became streaked in white, as did a bit of her nose and eye.

"Mmm!" she moaned out as she took my cum in her face. "Uh!"

I pulled my cock back through her deep cleavage and speared through once more; another long line of jizz flying from the tip of my cock as I did so.

"Fuck...!" I yelled out, almost incoherently. "Take it, Tiffany! Take my cum you big-titted babe!"

"Uh!" Tiffany moaned as she was pelted repeatedly by my thick shots of semen. "UH! Yes! Shoot it all over me, Stud!"

"Urrrgggh! Uhhhhhhhh!" I grunted as my orgasm continued. Once it finally died down my chest was heaving as I caught my breath. Tiffany was breathing heavily also, but as a direct result of being splattered by my cum.

Moment after moment we breathed and uttered random post-sex musings. When we finally caught our breaths I pulled my now spent cock out of Tiffany's fabulous cleavage. It was dripping in semen; as was her chin. She also had a few drops just above her chest, and her cleavage was almost completely filled with my seed.

I flung my cock out over her and freed the last remaining drops of cum from my dick; they landed over her and she flinched in surprise...but only for a second. And then she giggled.

"Oh gawd...! Daddy I love your cum! It tastes so good, and it's so warm! I love being covered in your essence, Daddy!"

"Mhmm..." I said as I sighed. I pulled my leg over her and rolled over on my back next to her. "Why don't you go get cleaned up? I want you nice and clean for round two."

"Round two?" the blonde said as her eyes opened up in a mixture of shock and awe, my cum still glazing her entire face. "You're really ready for round two already, Daddy? Wow that's amazing! Meow!"

I propped myself up and turned as I looked down at her.

"Yes, sweetheart. Daddy's quite a man, isn't he?" I asked of her.

"Yes, Daddy! You're a stud!" Tiffany exclaimed, giddily.

I laughed as Tiffany beamed up at me adoringly.

"Alexa...call downstairs." I said.

A few seconds later I heard one of the twins' voices.

"Daddy, is that you?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Listen, I'm going to be spending the rest of the evening in Tiff's room. I'm going to be sleeping here tonight as well. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy..." came the voice on the other end. "We understand. But what about your alarm?"

I looked at Tiffany and nodded.

"Let me worry about that." I said. "You just make sure breakfast is ready in the morning."

"Yes...Daddy."

"I love you girls." I said.

"We love you, too, Daddy!" the twins said. A moment later I heard the sound which told me we were no longer connected. I turned to Tiffany, who had been listening and staring at me but hadn't yet said a word.

"Well?" I said. "Don't you have some cleaning up to do?"

I saw her eyes grow wide as she quickly sat up.

"Yes, Daddy! Of course!" she said as she climbed off the bed.

As she disappeared into the hall I sat back and admired the way she had decorated the room. It was all her, and I really liked that about it. Growing up I never would have thought I'd see this room decorated in such a way, but looking at it now there was something erotically taboo about it.

While she was gone I contemplated the morality of all this -- filling my house with busty teenage girls and the impact it might have on other aspects of my life. But by the time she returned all it took was one look at her bouncing rack and one cute little quip of hers to make me reconsider as she threw herself on to the bed and looked up at me as she held her chin up with both her hands.

"Hiii, Daddy!"