Three Become One Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber nodded (a little weaker this time), and as soon I saw that look in her eyes which told me just how far she was willing to allow me to go I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began to push and pull my cock in and out of her willing mouth...without ever once worrying about her throat or whether or not she could take me.

The busty redhead simply let my cock enter and exit her throat over and over again. Her mouth started gliding on me like she had woken up that morning knowing this would happen and determined to do it. In the back of my mind I thought to myself that she (like all the other girls in my Fuck Club) was a real woman. I'd never been a father, but at that time life had taught me that it didn't take much to become one; in fact that was something I had spent decades actively avoiding. But in that moment, with this eighteen year old redhead sucking my cock even though it was hurting her throat, I think I realized what it actually meant to be...well...in a relationship.

Of all the women I'd slept with over the years I honestly don't know what would have happened had I gotten one of them pregnant. I would have taken care of mother and child, of course...but would I have had what it takes to nurture? To show love? To give love?

Amber, like all the other girls, didn't just help to take care of me physically. It wasn't just that she helped prepare my meals or helped clean my house. And it wasn't just that she was sucking my cock at that moment. It was her willingness to do so and the reasons for it that made her and all the other girls in Fuck Club special. There was no obligation...and apparently there were no limits. Being with any one of my girls made me feel like every day was my birthday. They could have easily ignored me, and I would have gone on with the rest of my life, disappointed...but...

"GUUH! GUHH! GUHH! KHHHHAHHH!" Amber coughed as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. There were strands of spit connecting me to her. I could also see she was having trouble keeping herself propped up on the sunchair; given my height compared to how low the chair sat on the ground it was an awkward position for her to be in. Add to that just how heavy those big breasts of hers must have felt and, well...let's just say I took pity on her.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Go ahead and compose yourself. Daddy will wait."

Amber spoke as she caught her breath.

"Thh-thank...*huff*...you...*huff...Daddy...!"

She threw her back down on the chair immediately; a gesture which I (initially) thought of as brash and bold. But considering I had more or less given her permission to do so I reasoned that it was nothing to get upset about. I stroked my cock as I looked down at her; her big tits rising and falling with her heavy breathing as she gasped for air. Soon the breathing became less frequent, and she was inhaling and exhaling at a normal pace. Given the fact that I had been stroking my cock and she had been stealing glances at it and me I knew that she knew I was not finished with her. It had never been my intention to give her some impromptu blowjob training, and whether she knew it or not I was going to accomplish my original goal.

"Wow..." I said as I looked down at her tight, young body. "I could cum all over you right now, Red..."

Amber giggled as she rubbed her hands up the length of her body; apparently basking in the fact that she had just sucked my cock.

"What's stopping you, Daddy?" she asked.

"Lack of ass." I stated.

At this the busty bombshell looked up at me, knowingly.

"Oh?" she asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah..." I said, getting lost in my thoughts as I stroked my cock and stared down at the beautiful babe with the red hair lounging in one of my sun chairs. "You know how sometimes you're really in the mood for something to eat? Something very specific? And while anything you eat might calm your apetite only that one thing will truly hit the spot?"

This time Amber didn't say anything. Instead she responded by nodding her head up and down. And just like before, despite the fact she hadn't said anything there was a hint of sarcasm in her tone. With her body language she was telling me that not only did she know what I meant, but she had known from the start exactly what I was after. She then turned over so that she was on her stomach once again. I was presented with her beautiful posterior for the umpteenth time that day, and I literally began to salivate at the sight of it this time.

I swallowed my own saliva and knelt down at the back of her chair. I reached up her glistening and shimmering legs. My fingers delved into the tiny strings of her bikini bottoms. I began pulling them down her buttocks, and as I did her beautiful buns raised up higher and looked even rounder and fuller than before. This effect continued until I had her bikini down to her ankles. I don't even remember pulling the bottoms off her feet and tossing them to the side; all I remember is the way her amazing ass looked completely unrestrained by any type of clothing whatsoever.

With her butt now completely bare I reached up and took both of her cheeks in my hands. I began to squeeze and maul at them with the eagerness of a child playing with a new toy. Amber lifted her chest off the sun chair as she arched her back; reveling in the sensation of my touch. I couldn't see her face, but it was almost as if her entire body was smiling.

"Ohhh...Daddy..." she said. "Your hands are so warm and strong..."

I slapped her right cheek with my right hand and she giggled. I did the same with her left cheek.

"Do you like being spanked by Daddy?" I asked of her.

Amber nodded her head, excitedly.

"Yes, Daddy. I love it when you spank me."

I raised up just enough to that I could rub my cock all over her asscheeks, and that's exactly what I did. My cock prodded into her right bun and I felt her flesh trying to envelope my mushroom head. I then took my cock in hand and slapped it across her ass similar to how I had spanked her previously.

"Can you feel that?" I asked.

Again Amber nodded her head.

"Mhm." She moaned. "I'd recognize the feeling of your cock anywhere, Daddy..."

"That's my girl. Daddy's going to try something now, okay?"

"Okay...Daddy..." Amber said.

The bubble-butt teen was just small enough that I had just enough room to place my knees on the chair on either side of her. As I straddled her I placed my cock between her buns and laid it right on the crevice of her ass. I pushed down and soon felt a good portion of my cock being swallowed by her ass-flesh. A lot of me was still visible, but it was also visibly erotic to see her light-colored buns nearly envelope me whole.

"Mmmmm....." the busty redhead moaned.

"Oh man...fuck yes..." I responded as I felt her warm and inviting flesh surrounding my manhood.

I felt the lusty redhead shift as I hunkered down and loomed over her; the smell of her conditioner wafting into my nose as her red hair bounced lightly an inch from my face. I inhaled her scent for a moment before composing myself over her and sliding my cock down through her ass-crack...only to slide it back up again.

My redheaded slut responded in kind.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

Again I slid my cock through the valley of her derriere; this time with more strength and power. Before long I was gliding between her buns at a steady pace; enjoying the feeling of having such an amazing ass at my disposal.

I felt Amber quickly succumbing to her arousal. She was shifting her head around as her breathing grew heavier and her moaning took a more sexual tone.

"Uhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" she moaned.

"Fuck...I love your ass, Red..." I moaned out as my excitement began to swell. "I love your ass! Your ass belongs to ME!"

"UH!" Amber cried out. "My ass belongs to youuuu! UH!"

My thrusting began to grow faster in pace, and before I knew it my cock was like a piston that had been turbo charged. I rapidly slid between her delectable buns. The feeling of her flesh surrounding me was overwhelming not only to my member but to my mind as well. Her ass was all I could think about. It was the only thing that existed to me at that particular point in time.

"Fuck...fuck...YES!" I yelled as I speared through the crevice of her cheeks. "Take it, Red! Take your Daddy's cock like a good red-headed slut!"

"Yes...D-Daddy!" she moaned in response. "I'm a good slut! I'm a good slut!"

"You're Daddy's personal buttslut, aren't you Red?"

"YES!" Amber screamed as my cock leaked some precum out on to her.

"Say it." I commanded her.

"I'm your own personal buttslut, Daddy! My butt belongs to you!"

"Good girl..." I said as I reached forward and stroked the side of her face. As I pulled my hand back I took hold of her red hair and kept a firm grasp on it.

"Aaaaah! Eeeeek!" she yelped in surprise.

I tugged on her hard as I thrusted into her ass valley with an equal amount of force. Her entire rear was jiggling all around me, and the sound of my balls slapping against her underside began echoing out into the yard from the cool shade of the awning we had been relaxing under.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Oh fuck yeah, Amber!" I yelled as more and more precum started to leak out of me and on to the busty young redhead's luscious posterior. I could feel my orgasm beginning to stir. Part of me wanted to postpone it as long as possible...but most of me wanted to cum as soon as I could. In the end I decided that no matter how many times I came (when it came to the girls of Fuck Club) there was always another orgasm to be had.

I increased the pace of the assjob even more, and I once again felt myself standing on the cliff of climax. A little encouragement from Amber and I was ready to jump.

"Fuck my buttcheeks, Daddy! Fuck them hard! Fuck them until you cum!"

"Oh FUCK!" I called out as I shut my eyes tight and tilted my head up. "I'm gonna fucking CUM!"

"Yes, Daddy!" Amber screamed, feverishly. "Shoot it all over me! Make me feel pretty! Pleeeeease, Daddy? Pretty pretty pleeeeease?"

I pulled her hair hard and tightened my grip as my cock began to explode from betwixt her buns. I roared out as my primitive urges took full control over me and the first of my thick streams began to paint her backside.

"AaaaarrrrGGHHHH! FUCKING SHOOTING!"

My cumshot landed high on her back and splattered over her; her red hair caught the brunt of it, but small droplets managed to grace her smooth skin nonetheless. My next series of streams didn't reach quite as far, but instead coated her lower back enough to puddle and seep down the sides of her gorgeous body. I'm sure a lot of it must have made its way down to her stomach, but I particularly enjoyed it when my orgasm began to die down and what was left of my jizz drizzled out between her cheeks.

When I had finished shooting I took my somewhat flaccid cock in hand and began spanking her with it much as I had earlier. Only this time I was shaking out what was left of my semen and making sure she took every drop.

"Mmm....uhh...fuck yes..." I moaned as I emptied my balls out over the bubble-butted redhead teen I was on top of.

"Oh!" she moaned. "Mmmm!!! It's so warm!"

I released my hold on her hair and let her body relax. Her buns had long since stopped their splashing about on my cock, but I could still feel their fleshy and inviting warmth surrounding me. I relinquished that warmth in favor of a more comfortable position as I stumbled back to my own sun chair and sprawled out over it on my back. I was breathing noticeably heavy as I relaxed myself and recovered from the climax I'd just endured.

Amber turned her head in my direction and addressed me.

"Daddy? Are you okay?"

I breathed for a moment before answering her.

"Yes, I am. I feel great. That was fucking amazing, babygirl!"

The busty redhead smiled and giggled at my answer.

"You really think so, Daddy? I did a good job?"

"You did excellent, sweetie. Remind me that I still need to test your twerking skills at some point." I said.

"Twerking?" I heard one of the twins say. I pulled my attention from Amber and saw all three blondes returning from inside my house. As they approached the twin that hadn't spoken continued her sister's line of questioning. "You know we've been working on our twerking too, right Daddy?"

"Have you?" I asked, somewhat sarcastically. I'd known that the minute I'd taken an interest in Amber for her ass that the twins would not be far behind. It was their ultimate goal to become my perfect women, after all.

"Of course!" they answered. "Amber's not the only cheerleader in this house, you know..."

At this Tiffany came and dropped down to her knees at my side. She placed her head on my chest and began rubbing my pecs and abs while she lightly purred into my skin. The twins, meanwhile, had taken hold of the same awning pole that Tiffany had been exercising around. They then grabbed it forcefully and lowered their rears while shaking them and arching their backs; indeed they were twerking. I watched their stripper-esque display for a few minutes as they shook their asses and danced around the pole. I could feel pangs of anger emanating from Amber, but Tiffany was perfectly content. Having had some time to recover from my previous orgasm now my cock was slowly coming back to life. However, my stomach growled and this instantly caused Tiffany's head to lift up off my chest and look up at me with her bright blue eyes. She then turned to the twins as they were still dancing around the pole.

"Guys!" she said. "Daddy's hungry!"

Upon hearing this, the twins stopped dancing and hurriedly came to my side. I looked up at them, but it was difficult for me to see past their bikini-clad chests.

"Daddy, do you want us to feed you?" they asked.

My stomach growled once more.

"Well, I am feeling a little peckish..." I answered.

The twins glanced down at Amber and threw me an ominous glance.

"Well..." one of the twins said as she reached for her phone and began tapping on it. "Since you are in need of protein...we'll let you choose from a special menu today!"

"A special menu?" I asked. "Like what?"

"Take a look and see for yourself!" the twins said as they handed me their phone.

I took the phone from their small hand and saw what it was they were talking about. I'm sure my eyes must have lit up, and I'm positive that I smiled upon reading it. I tapped the device and handed it back to them. The twins looked at it and gave me this look that said 'of course you chose that.'

"Filet mignon. Bacon wrapped." They said, smiling down at me. "How did we know you would choose that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled up at the twins, stupidly. The two blonde bombshell sisters rolled their eyes at me, and then leaned down and kissed me before standing up straight again in a giddy manner. Their enthusiasm caused their bodies to bounce in a very provocative manner.

"Tiff...stay here and keep Daddy company. We're gonna get started on dinner." They said.

Tiffany nodded, and Amber moaned her approval from down on her stomach. A moment later the twins were gone, and as I made out with Tiffany my cock grew harder. Dinner wouldn't be ready for a while, and I figured I should probably excrete more protein given the fact that I was going to be ingesting a hearty meal soon. As I glanced in Amber's direction while making out with Tiffany I decided that excreting more protein before dinner shouldn't pose much of a problem.

* * * * * * *

My relationship with Gabi was perhaps one of the more unique. Although she had a schedule like the other girls in Fuck Club it was rare that she actually stuck to it. I did not fault her for this; her gymnastics training kept her much busier than the other girls. She did, however, spend more time at my house than any of the other girls; even the twins. This made me think that perhaps I was inadvertently impeding her training. Still, I enjoyed having her around; and as weird as this is going to sound I did very little to show it.

For example, when I got home from work the following day no one was scheduled to be there for at least another 2 hours. I had been home no more than half an hour and was relaxing on the couch with a beer in hand when the door opened and Gabi walked in. Upon entering my home she immediately discarded her clothing. She inserted her earbuds into her ears and approached, completely nude. She sat herself down on the armrest of my sofa and pulled her knees up to her naked chest where she quietly and casually went about her business of leaving me be unless I decided that I needed her.

While all this was going on I paid her next to no attention. This was a common occurrence for us. Gabi often followed me whenever I decided to change rooms. She often posted herself up in places that made her very accessible to me. On that particular day about 45 minutes had gone by since Gabi had undressed. She and I had not spoken to each other throughout the entire length of the program I'd been watching, and we would continue not speaking to each other until (most likely) Skaycee ever entered the room.

At some point a Victoria's Secret commercial came on, and the allure of the models on my television screen prompted me to turn my attention to a smaller screen: my tablet. I unlocked it and opened up the Photos app. Inside the folder I swiped through pic after pic of all the girls in Fuck Club. Some of the pics were very casual and wholesome, but the majority of them were provocative and prurient. As I swiped and swiped I became more and more aroused. It wasn't much longer that I noticed Gabi fidgeting as she was perched on the armrest. I knew she wasn't really at the best angle to see what it was I was doing on my tablet, but I got the impression she knew what I was doing. Either that or she could just sense my arousal. Either way, I decided to take action and soothe my lust.

I moved toward the little naked slut, and as I did so she turned her full attention to me and discarded her music. Rather than take the initiative she waited until I made the first move. I picked her up by her tiny waist and effortlessly placed her on her back. She made herself comfortable on my sofa as I took position over her and moments later I had taken off my pants and was rubbing her pussy lips with the tip of my cock. She bit her bottom lip and writhed beneath me.

"Mmmmm....." she moaned.

Hearing her verbalize her lust so eloquently made me that much harder, and so I upped the pace and started to thrust into her like the flesh light she was. I pounded into her harder and harder with absolutely no regard as to how she might be feeling. She didn't have feelings; she wasn't even human. She was a thing I used to get myself off...a tool for my sexual pleasure, and she knew this.

"Mmph! Mmm! Mm! UH!" she cried out as she shut her eyes tight and took the pounding I was giving her.

My cock swelled and swelled inside her until it couldn't swell anymore. Before long I became so lost in the tightness of her young, teen pussy that I could barely even remember where I was or who I was fucking as she screamed out in the most sexual of tones.

"UH! UH! UH!" she yelled.

I didn't say anything as I continued to fuck her. Instead I was relentless and merciless. I was jacking myself off with the same fervor and intensity I used to use from back before I had my own living flesh light.

We had been fucking for quite some time; long enough that I had lost track of time entirely. Initially I had wanted to get off as soon as I was able because I knew that it made no difference to my flesh light how long I lasted, but I didn't know whether it was my ego as a man or just a genuine desire to prolong her pleasure that kept me going for as long as I did. It must have been about an hour later when I was (somewhat) startled at the sound of my front door opening. I glanced over in that direction and acknowledged the twins as they walked into my home. They were both wearing blue jeans and very tight white tees. Their shirts were also thin enough that you could make out the details of the bras they wore underneath. Frankly, I was surprised the school let them get away with dressing so provocatively. Then again, it wasn't exactly the nature of their attire which made them seem promiscuous; it was the dimensions of their gorgeous bodies -- things they had been born and blessed with that were barely under their control.