Three Blonde Bridesmaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick pulsed against Cassie's walls, and I completely filled up her wet cunt with my warm jizz, flooding her pussy with both of our juices.

We all had orgasmed together. It was a beautiful moment, and one that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Angela's legs basically collapsed under her from the intensity of her orgasm, and I had to support her weight. Thankfully, Britney rolled off of Cassie's head, opening up space for Angela to fall down onto the mattress. I remained buried in Cassie as we came down from the orgasmic high, letting our bodies decompress and recover.

My breathing began to slow again. I pulled out of Cassie. A big glob of viscous liquid leaked out onto the carpet beneath us. I did not pity the poor worker who would have to clean this room up.

"Oh, I wanted to taste that," Britney said, sounding rather dejected.

"Don't worry. I can still feel most of it in my pussy. Brad really buried it deep in there," Cassie reassured Britney, who's expression notably brightened.

A smile appeared on my face as I saw a glorious opportunity for a great photo. "Hey, grab me my camera real quick."

Angela found it on the pillow next to her and handed it over to me.

I stepped back from Cassie a little.

"Don't move a muscle," I instructed.

I put the camera to my face and took a few closeups of Cassie's pussy. I had really gaped her wide. A small drizzle of cum was dripping out, and I could see more sticking deep in her twat.

I bent my knees to get lower, and took a full body shot of Cassie. In the foreground was her slimy cunt, panning over her small strip of hair, up to her wonderfully perky boobs, and then to her gorgeous face and radiant smile. It was almost the epitome of a perfect shot.

Maybe if Jenny found out, I could chalk the whole night up to "artistic expression." Finding the great opportunities for photography and seizing the moment. Something told me she probably wouldn't buy it.

With my brief artistic respite finished, I clambered onto the bed, closed my eyes, and leaned back on the pillows. Immediately I was forced to open them again as I felt a mouth on my cock.

It was Angela. She was doing a mighty fine job bobbing her head up and down my shaft, licking up cum and Cassie's pussy as she went. Her tongue was really something to behold. She fully cleaned me up and then pulled her mouth off my mostly-flaccid cock with a "pop."

Angela kept her hand on my cock, slowly jerking it up and down the length. It was enough to speed up my recovery, but not make me hard again. She delivered little kisses to the inside of my thighs and over my balls, sending small electric sparks up my spine.

I reached down and cupped one of her big boobs in my hand, kneading the skin and pressing against her nipple. Neither of us were really working hard, but more leisurely playing around.

Cassie had pulled herself back up onto the bed and was lying with her legs spread apart. Her fingers traced over her clit and labia, collecting the sticky combination of jizz and pussy juice that adorned her crotch.

Britney let out an animalistic moan besides us. She began crawling towards the young teen.

"How did Cass taste, Angela?" she asked.

The oldest bridesmaid paused her tender kisses long enough to speak. "Heavenly."

Britney lay down on her back, her gorgeous tits extending out from her otherwise slim frame.

"Straddle my face," she instructed Cassie.

"Happy to oblige," the maid of honor replied.

Cassie got up onto her knees and moved so she was on top of Britney. Her body faced towards us, giving me a great look at her small boobs as they bounced slightly from her movement.

I still had my camera in one hand. I stopped playing with Angela's breast and zoomed in on Cassie's pussy. Britney had gripped the girl's ass and pulled Cassie's hips down completely on to her face.

Britney's tongue lashed back and forth over Cassie's lips. Britney was very adept with her tongue, dipping into Cassie's drenched pussy and flicking over her clit to keep the girl always on edge.

Pearly white liquid was slowly draining out of Cassie's cunt as Britney's tongue extracted it. I took some amazing photos of Britney sucking the cum straight from between Cassie's lips. It was made even better knowing that it was my load.

Britney was moaning her approval of the delicious taste, although any attempts she made at speaking were unintelligible.

Angela's jerking on my cock had progressively slowed down, and now stopped as she watched the other two blondes.

"Sorry, hun. I can't resist such a gorgeous slit," she told me, referring to the pretty pink flower exposed between Britney's spread legs.

Angela moved to Britney, and picked up her thigh. Angela lifted it up until the leg was at an almost 90 degree angle to the bed, with Britney's foot resting on shoulder. I knew what Angela was about to do.

She moved her own legs apart and placed one of her thighs on each side of Britney's extended legs, scissoring the four limbs of the women.

Angela bucked her hips forward, pressing her pussy directly against Britney's, making both women moan. My view was mostly obscured by Angela's body, but it did afford me a great opportunity to watch her round ass jiggle as her hips thrust forward and back.

Cassie was facing towards Angela as Britney remained glued to her pussy. The women made eye contact and simultaneously leaned their upper bodies forward.

Their lips connected together in a deep kiss. I budged over on the bed to get a better view of the triangle-shape the horny women had formed.

Cassie's hands moved to Angela's chest. She squeezed the woman's larger breasts, pinching the small nipples between her thumb and index finger.

Angela was holding on to Britney's leg with one hand, making her tribbing easier. With the other though, she reciprocated the co-ed's attention, fondling her perky tits and stroking her delicate skin.

My camera shutter would have been going off non-stop, but I had switched over to video. I normally preferred pictures. Capturing that singular moment in time and preserving it forever was a very powerful and intense feeling. But for something as hot as this, I couldn't take the chance that I would miss a single second of the action.

Britney began grinding her hips back against Angela's. Both of them began moaning louder with the increased intensity of the scissoring. Angela's grip on Britney tightened and her hips began moving with increased fervor. The combination of Cassie's tongue probing her mouth and the hotness of the entire situation were only adding fuel to the fire. She was close.

As Britney spiraled deeper and deeper into her own pleasure, her licks on Cassie's cunt became faster and more frantic. She was desperately trying to get the girl off, whether intentionally or subconsciously.

Cassie moved a hand away from fondling Angela. She brushed her fingertips against the older blonde's skin, making her way down towards her crotch. Instead of helping along Angela though, Cassie continued down the two connected bodies until she found Britney's clit.

Her fingers began to strum across Britney's protruding clit, making the busty blonde release a muffled moan. Cassie pressed down on Britney's nub hard and rubbed it with great fervor. She obviously wasn't formulating a tease either. It was almost like the two women were trying to see which could make the other cum faster.

Angela adjusted her hips slightly, no longer able to grind her clit directly against Britney's own. Instead she humped Britney's inner thigh, coating the tanned skin of her leg with glistening juices.

In response to Cassie upping the ante, Britney went all in. She took off one of the hands she had on the girl's firm butt and brought it between her legs.

Britney extended two fingers, pushed them against Cassie's lips, and slipping them into her slick channel.

"Oh, fuck, Brit. You're so naughty!" the nubile said, finally breaking her extended French kiss with Angela.

"Mmm-hmmm," came the response.

Britney's hand worked like a piston, pumping both fingers into Cassie's wet cunt. Her mouth was sealed entirely around the girl's clit, her tongue clearly busy. The young girl began to shake a little, and her kisses to Angela became less focused and more sloppy.

After a minute, Cassie was completely overcome. She had to stop kissing Angela entirely and instead rested her head against the woman's shoulder.

"I am so fucking close!" she exclaimed.

Both of her hands were now at her own chest, pinching her rock-hard nipples and squeezing her pert breasts.

Britney's hand was a machine thrusting in and out of Cassie's pussy. She added in her ring finger, which was easily accommodated by the co-ed's stretched-out slit.

All three digits were shoved deep into Cassie's cunt, presumably directly onto her g-spot. The girl cried out and was the first to cum.

"Jesus fuck there it is! Oh, shit!"

Her pussy released its delectable secretions onto Britney's slowing hand. Cassie's chest heaved and her face was beet-red as the waves of pleasure cascaded through her body. She dismounted from Britney and collapsed to her side.

With Cassie's hand removed from Britney's clit, Angela had shifted back over and was now mashing their buttons together. Each thrust produced the sound of flesh smacking together and squishing from their juices.

Angela appeared to be buckling under the pressure first. Her back spasmed and her thrusts became faster. She was really fucking Britney's clit. If Angela had a cock or a strap-on, Britney would have long since been pounded into oblivion.

Britney was attempting to match Angela's bucking hips. With her mouth no longer busy, she was free to voice her feelings.

"Come on, Angela. Fuck me like you mean it!" As if she weren't doing that already. "Rub your juicy cunt against my clit! Make me squirt into your pussy!"

Angela threw her head back and released an ear-piercing scream. Her tits jiggled up and down, as did her ass from the force of her thrusts, and she came onto Britney's snatch.

Her whole body twitched from the aftershocks, and she collapsed back onto the bed, joining Cassie. Britney was left high and dry (or rather extremely wet) by the two of them.

"Oh, come on! One of you two needs to finish me off!" she groaned.

My cock might still have been reloading, but my tongue was ready, and with Cassie and Angela incapacitated, it seemed I was Britney's only solution.

I stopped filming, set the camera down on the mattress and crawled between her legs.

"Oh, Brad, my hero. Thank God you've come to save this damsel in distress."

"I think I prefer damsel in undress," I quickly retorted back.

I gripped onto Britney's thighs, spreading them wide apart. My mouth immediately clamped down on her clit. Her trimmed pubic hair tickled my nose, but I was not going to stop.

My tongue flicked over Britney's clit and repeatedly circled it. Her moans grew louder and louder as I worked to put her over the edge.

I dipped down lower, swiping my tongue across her labia and sucking off the juices. I could distinguish the two distinct flavors of nectar, from Angela and Britney. They were both unique and delicious in their own way.

Britney cupped her magnificent tits as the pleasure started to overcome her brain and she worked on instinct.

Before licking her pussy, I stuck two fingers in my mouth and applied saliva to them, making them wet. I had a wonderful surprise planned for Britney.

My tongue slipped past her juicy lips and into her wet cunt. I voraciously explored her twat, licking the sides of her holes and running my tongue over every inch that I could.

I pulled my tongue out of her slit and sucked on her clit once again. The change in sensations had Britney squirming and babbling like an incoherent baby. She couldn't last much longer.

My mouth gave her clit one more tug before moving back down to her snatch. My tongue dipped in, wiggling around and exploring her delectable cunt. Britney's moans reached their height, right before her climax. She was right where I wanted her.

With my mouth still sealed around her pussy and my tongue flicking away inside, I jammed the two wet fingers deep into Britney's asshole.

She shrieked, ground her hips down onto my fingers and wagging tongue, and orgasmed.

Britney's pussy gushed juice onto my tongue, leaving my lower face shiny and sticky with cum. Her ass flexed around my fingers, welcoming the intrusion, as her muscles tensed up.

Britney quivered on the bed, reduced to a heap of writhing flesh. I was more than satisfied with my job well done.

"God, Brad. You're insatiable," she meekly got out.

All three bridesmaids remained lying on the bed close to each other, panting and cooling down from their orgasms. Each new one seemed to be more powerful and take more of a toll than the one before it.

I picked up my camera and took another photo of the three naked, gorgeous ladies. I figured it would be my last of the night. I set the expensive decide down, but didn't put it away. Just in case.

"Well, I'm going to hop in the shower to clean up. I feel really sticky," I commented.

The heads of the trio all perked up.

"Oh, Brad, surely you're not finished yet," Angela said, almost pleading.

I chuckled. "I came three times and induced..." I did some quick mental math before giving up. "quite a few orgasms from you three animals. I don't think I could have asked for a more fulfilling night."

"At least let us join you in the shower," Cassie begged.

I saw where this was going. I knew I didn't really have a say in the matter. And I wasn't going to protest just one more fucking to end the night.

"If you insist."

The bridesmaids hopped up off the bed eagerly. Cassie and Britney seemed to walk a little crooked, likely sore from the intense fucking from me.

That reminded me that I hadn't had a chance to stuff Angela. Only lick her. Now I was glad I had been talked into a four-person shower. There was no way I could go the night without tapping such a fine woman as Angela too.

I let the three women walk past me into the bathroom. I followed after them to see that they were all in the huge shower together already. Perks of the honeymoon suite, I suppose. Jenny's gift was the one that kept on giving.

The water was turned on, spraying down a mist of warm water from the tall showerhead. The three blondes were taking turns getting their bodies wet, rubbing the liquid over their breasts and legs. I was completely erect as I stood in my dry spot and admired the show.

Cassie grabbed a bottle of body wash and squirted the thick contents out onto Britney's chest. Angela stood behind Britney and ran her hands over her big breasts, rubbing in the soap and lathering it up.

Angela's hands ventured lower and cupped Britney's pussy, leaving a trail of suds as she went. Cassie stepped right into Britney and grabbed her hips as the girl forcefully kissed her.

Britney was sandwiched between the two other blondes, the young girl exploring her mouth with an eager tongue, and the more mature housewife spreading apart her pussy lips. I could hear Britney moan over the echoing sound of running water.

I had considered getting my camera again but decided against it. I had captured more than enough to provide myself a steady stream of jerk... er, study materials for a long while. For now, I elected to enjoy the moment.

A single finger of Angela's slipped into Britney's wet pussy, making her gasp. The three bombshells were huddled together in a small space being drenched by the warm water. Their long blonde hair clung to their faces and skin, which seemed to make the scenario all the messier and hotter for me.

Angela had been kissing the back of Britney's neck, but must have seen me leaning against the wall out of the corner of her eye. She gave me a wink as if to acknowledge my presence and patience.

"I think Brad has been waiting very kindly for us. He'd probably like a bit of a show."

Angela withdrew her hands from Britney's body and placed them both on the far wall. She spread her legs slightly apart and arched her back like a cow, pushing her butt out. Angela looked at me from behind her shoulder and smiled.

The other two took her lead and assumed her position so that three asses were all pointing right at me.

"Who first?" Britney asked. She shook her butt and hips as she did so, letting her big ass jiggle and bounce. With her natural assets, twerking and dirty-talking skills, she would have been an excellent stripper in an alternate universe.

Cassie looked back at me with her radiant and irresistible smile. Her eyes beckoned me to come and spread her open again.

Alas, I had unfinished business with Angela and had to leave the other two dissatisfied for the moment, although I was sure that they would receive personalized treatment soon as well.

I stepped behind Angela and delivered a hard smack to both of her ass cheeks, making her gasp.

"Well go ahead, stud. I don't like a tease. And from what I've heard, I don't think I can wait any longer.

My hand gripped my completely erect cock. I slapped it against her wet ass before dragging it down to her pussy. I rubbed the tip against her labia and clit, making Angela moan. She shook her round butt at me, enticing me to fuck her.

And that I did. I pressed my head against her opening and pushed in.

"Oh, shit," she gasped out as her pussy was truly penetrated for the first time that night.

My hands moved to her ass to steady both of us. I pulled her hips closer to me and started pushing my cock deeper into her. Her pussy was tighter than I expected for a woman of her seductive and brazen nature.

Her bountiful wetness and the water from the shower coating my shaft made the task easy though. My thick cock continued on, spreading her walls and expanding her slick channel.

"Mmm, yes," Angela moaned. "Fill up my pretty pink flower. Make me your cock whore, Brad. I need your cock."

Her dirty talking inspired me to thrust in quicker. Gone was the confident, strong woman. In was the needy, begging housewife.

My dick slid deeper in, progressively getting more difficult as I went. Angela had all but an inch in. I gave one fast pump of my hips, and her ass came to rest on my torso, her cunt filled almost to the brim with my cock.

Still holding tight onto her ass and hips, I carefully withdrew the cock halfway from Angela's dripping pussy. I slammed it back in to the hilt, making Angela moan quite loudly.

"Harder."

I pulled my cock out quicker this time and only left about a quarter in her twat. Again I thrust deep into Angela.

"More."

She was practically begging me. She needed to feel that release. My cock came out so just the head was left nestled inside. I left Angela in the heat like that for five seconds, long enough to make her lust more for the feeling of being filled up.

And then I thrust my hips powerfully into her and didn't stop. My cock withdrew and pumped into her again. And again. And again. I moved faster each time, leaving Angela's mouth gaped open and a long continuous moan coming out.

I moved my hands from her ass around to Angela's front. I squeezed her big tits, pressing down on her large nipples with my palms. Angela was grinding her ass back against my cock, making it go deeper and wiggle within her.

My cock pistoned into Angela at an extreme rate, reaming and repeatedly stretching out her tight walls. The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the shower. My balls slapped against her clit with each strong thrust, correlating with brief gasps by Angela.

It seemed like I could go just a little bit deeper in Angela and really crank up her pleasure. I bent my knees slightly more, changing my angle. It worked wonders as my cock penetrated her even further and Angela groaned.