Three Builders and a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Sadie lets builders downstairs dominate and humiliate her.
5k words
4.67
23.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third day of three builders working on the apartment below mine. They'd all seen me masturbate through the fog of my shower glass, and one had seen me completely full frontal after my towel dropped. There was no coming back.

I decided to tackle things head on. I prepared four coffees to take downstairs first thing in the morning before any of them could come up to use my bathroom again. I wore a modest white shift dress with a high neck and no sleeves. It fell just past mid-thigh. I felt it sent a message of purity to balance out the...less than pure vibes I had sent over the last two days.

Though white, the material was fully opaque so I could get away without wearing a bra underneath. I had on modest full coverage underwear too, but just before I left my apartment, I placed the tray of coffees down on my entry table and pulled my underwear off. It was crazed and ill-thought out, but I figured my dress hid everything anyway. And it meant I could enjoy feeling sexy, without actually showing anything to the men today. Or at least that's what I rationalized in my still-crazed state.

The door to Adam's apartment was open when I came downstairs and although I couldn't see anyone, I could hear the builders talking. I froze in the hallway when I realized they were talking about me.

"Do you think she's having a shower again?" One gruff voice asked.

"If she wants a shower, I can give her one," a second voice answered. His tone was dark. It made me shiver.

The first man chuckled. "I was tempted yesterday afternoon. She could've woken up with cum all over her back."

"You should go up now and make her beg for it."

"Fuck ye--"

"Vince! Elliott!" Barked a third voice -- he was the only one I recognized. "Why aren't you working?"

"Just need a quick bathroom break..." The first man said.

"No you don't, Vince. Finish the foundation, then you can go get your reward."

"But--"

"You saw her in the shower. The stupid slut is desperate for it. She'll be ready to go any time of day. The work comes first."

There was some grumbling followed by dragging footsteps. I waited a minute or two before continuing to the open door. Two of the coffees spilled into the tray -- my hands were shaking.

At the door I had a better view inside the apartment. I could see the third man, the one who had seen my towel drop yesterday, on his back underneath the kitchen sink. Past the kitchen and the living room, I could see the other two men working outside.

I cleared my throat politely and the man pulled his head out from under the sink. When he saw me, he smiled wide. "Morning, sweetie."

"I-- I-- I brought coffee."

He jumped to his feet, discarding a spanner on the kitchen floor. He beckoned me in, took the tray of coffee from my hands, placed it on the kitchen counter and then passed one to me. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

I blushed, remembering how he saw me sleeping naked in my bed yesterday and remembering his note on my nightstand that read: Good girl. "Y-yes. Thank you." I eyed the open cabinet under the sink where he'd come from. "Is Adam doing the kitchen now too?"

The man laughed. "No. He visited yesterday afternoon to check in and was convinced our work in the bathroom weakened the pressure in his kitchen tap. I think he's just avoiding paying more for an existing problem. He's a real piece of work."

"He's always nice to me."

The man ran his eyes down my body. "I wonder why."

His earlier words rang in my ear. He was being nice to me too but just minutes ago he was calling me a stupid desperate slut. "So," I said, trying to keep things casual despite my heated red face, "what have you got planned for today?"

"Elliott and Vince are finishing the foundation of the extension outside and I'm stuck with the odd jobs." He cocked his head. "Actually, I could use your help."

"Sure," I said eagerly. "I'll do anything."

The man smirked. "Oh I know you will, sweetie."

I didn't think it was possible for my face to get any hotter but it did.

"Here," he said, backing up to the sink. "I need you to keep pressure on the tap while I work below."

I approached and placed my coffee down beside the sink. I put one hand on top of the long, rounded spout, unsure what I was doing. "Like this?"

He took my hand and lowered it along the length of the tap spout until I was gripping the base. Then he grabbed my other hand and ran it along the length too until it rested just above my first. "Grip it tight," he said. "So the tap won't burst.

I nodded and followed instruction, even though I didn't really understand how the tap could burst and what my hands were possibly doing to stop it.

He removed his hands from mine and stood behind me. One of his large boots tapped the inside of my ankle, pushing my leg out. He did it again only this time he leaned into my ear and whispered at the same time: "Wider."

Fuck. Of course I obeyed again. Though I hadn't even considered what was obviously coming next.

He lowered to the floor behind me, flopping down on his back -- ready to re-enter the cabinet below the sink...which was now only accessible through my legs. I was half regretful, half grateful for leaving my underwear upstairs. He was about to find out I came down here commando. So much for a pure image today.

He hooked his hands around my ankles and slid beneath me, stopping just short of actually entering the cabinet. I knew now he could see my cunt spread open for him. Already wet from the feel of it.

"A little more, sweetie," he said, staring straight up my skirt.

I obeyed immediately, widening my legs and spreading myself even more for his eyes.

"That's it," he said encouragingly. "You're always such a good girl for me."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything.

"What's your name?" he asked casually as if I wasn't spread-eagle above him, letting him stare inside of me.

"S-- Sadie."

"I'm Dev," he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Then, he pulled himself into the cabinet, leaving his chest, rather than his head, between my legs.

I exhaled. I was so aroused, I was worried I might drip onto him. I was humiliated too by how readily I obeyed him. He already thought I was a stupid slut and here I was proving him right. Here I was, ready to do whatever he said.

"Is any water coming out?" he called out, still within the cabinet.

I checked the tap. "No."

"Not even a drip?"

I leaned in, looking closer at the spout opening. "I don't think so."

"I'm going to try something. I'll need you to lean in as close to the spout as you can so you can see any changes."

I leaned in further, twisting my head upside down in the sink. My boobs rested on the edge of the basin.

"Are you as close as you can get?" he called.

"Yes."

"And you're still holding the spout?"

"Yes."

"Don't let go and don't move," he ordered firmly. Then the water spurted out.

It hit me square in the face and instinctively I flinched backwards and let go. But then I remembered Dev's order and I quickly re-gripped the spout and leant back into the harsh spray. I felt Dev slip back through my legs and stand up somewhere behind me.

The water was rough and loud in my face so it took me some time to hear that he was laughing. Eventually he leaned in beside me and twisted the neighboring tab handle until the water stopped.

I didn't move.

He laughed more. "Why are you still holding it?" he asked.

Humiliated, I dropped my hands and stood back up straight. His eyes lowered to my chest and he stopped laughing. I looked down and found the top of my dress soaked through. It may have been opaque dry, but wet, it was molded to my braless tits completely, with a hint of areola showing. My nipples poked out like flashing lights -- impossible to miss.

I realized he had done this on purpose. Got me into position to wet my dress. And I, like the fool I was, had let him. And enjoyed it. He was right to call me a stupid slut.

"Here." He threw a tea towel at my face. "You're soaking wet."

I dried off my face but there was nothing I could do about the wet material at my chest. I had to get out of here before the other two saw.

"Well," I said awkwardly as I backed away. "If that's all the help you need, I'll just--"

"You're not going to give Vince and Elliott their coffees?"

"Oh. Um." I eyed the backyard where the other two builders were working. They had been talking about cumming on me earlier. If I went out there, they'd see my chest and...I didn't know what would happen next. Rationally I knew it was unwise to proceed but the thought excited me. Before I knew what I was doing, the two untouched coffees were in my hands. Dev smiled knowingly at me as I turned my back on him.

I took deep breaths as I walked out into the backyard. This would be my first time coming face to face with these men after basically masturbating in front of them. I would have preferred to look more modest for this encounter, but I couldn't deny my body was pulsing with excitement.

One of the men looked up and his eyes widened, taking in my chest. He smiled with half his face so it looked more like a leer. "Look who's here, Elliott," he called out.

Elliott popped up from behind the corner. "Ah," he said. "The girl from upstairs. What's your name?"

The other builder, Vince, snorted. "Like it matters," he mumbled.

I wasn't sure what he meant, but he was still leering at me, and it kept my nipples rock hard. "Sadie," I answered Elliott.

"Sadie, Sadie, Sadie," Elliott repeated. He approached and took a coffee from me. He frowned at the first sip. "This is cold."

"Sorry. Dev needed help with something."

"So Dev's allowed to get help in the morning, huh?" Vince said bitterly.

"He told me to bring your coffees out to you," I offered. "And to offer you help with anything you need," I added. It was a lie. But god, I hoped they took me up on it.

"That's more like it," Vince said.

Elliott took Vince's coffee from my hands and threw the contents into the garden before setting both cups down. "I need help with something," he said politely.

"Sure!" I said eagerly.

"See that long grass?" He pointed to a large patch of overgrown lawn and I nodded. "Vince and I keep losing screws in it. Dev doesn't like wastage, but we don't have time to search..."

"I could find them for you."

Elliott smiled. "Would you? That would be so helpful, Sadie."

I nodded and headed out into the patch. I figured I would walk slowly across in tight lines, keeping my head down and eyes peeled for the tell-tale shine of metal.

But Elliott had other ideas.

"On your hands and knees," he called out darkly. When I turned to him, his face had grown hard. But he quickly adopted another smile. "You want to do a good job for us, don't you Sadie?"

"Yes, sir," I said. The sir had come out involuntarily but I could tell Elliott liked it from the way his smile curled into something dark again.

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled through the grass. In this position, I could feel the skirt of my dress riding up and exposing the bottom of my ass. I arched my back higher, hoping to show off more as I searched.

I thought the men would stop their work to watch me but I could hear their power tools sporadically as they continued like I wasn't there. It made my predicament even more mortifying somehow.

I searched for ages on my hands and knees but couldn't find any screws. The patch of grass wasn't anywhere near where they were working. I'd probably never find anything. Still, neither of them told me to stop so I kept crawling. I was at their whim.

"Over here, Sadie," called out Elliott. "I think I see one." He stood at the edge of the patch, looking down at me. He couldn't be taller than Dev but he had a thin frame and long legs that made him appear all stretched out. He had eyes so brown they were almost black, framed by thick black curls that fell over his face. He would've been all boyish charm but his thin lips curled and transformed his expression into something dark and penetrating.

When he was sure he had my attention, he let a small piece of metal drop from his hand. He wanted me to see the screw fall. To know this task was only for my humiliation. Still, I crawled over to him.

"There." He pointed by his boots. I searched but even though I knew a screw was nearby, it was impossible to find, like a needle in a haystack. "Can't you see it?"

I shook my head.

Suddenly I felt a pressure on my upper back just below my neck, pushing my head into the grass. It was his heavy builders' boot bearing down on me. My ass stayed arched high as he pressed my face into the ground.

"Now that's a sight," Vince heckled.

I could feel my dress had ridden further up in this position, exposing my entire ass and maybe more. Elliott's boot kept me down and arched for them and I couldn't move even if I wanted to. This had gone past fun and games.

"Can you see it yet, whore?" Elliot asked cruelly. "Or do you want to stay like this?"

A normal woman would have been repulsed by his words. But they only made me hornier. The truth is I wanted to stay exposed and vulnerable, but I couldn't say that. Elliott's boot pushed me further down. My face was already pressed sideways against the ground but now it smushed into the dirt, sending dirt into my mouth. I spluttered and coughed. It was torture, but I was enjoying it. I liked being completely at Elliott's command. I liked the way he used me as if I was completely beneath him.

"Well?" he demanded.

A flash of metal caught my eye, and I scrambled with one hand to grab it. "Got it," I called out, letting more dirt fall into my open mouth.

The pressure on my back eased but I didn't bring my head up. I was waiting for permission.

Elliott squatted down beside me, and lifted my face up with long fingers until I was looking into his eyes. "Did you like that?"

I nodded.

He frowned and gripped my chin tighter. "Answer me properly."

"Yes, sir."

He moved his hand up and gently drew strands of dirty hair back behind one ear. "Do you want more?"

"Yes, sir."

He smirked and dropped his hand. "Maybe later. I'm busy. Go give that screw to Vince."

When he stood up, I stayed where I was and roughly wiped dirt from my face. I was disappointed. I wanted more from him. I was soaking wet and desperate to be touched, or fucked, or used. And Elliott had simply walked away, back to his work. Had I not been good enough for him?

I set my sights on Vince. When I turned my head, he was leering at my upturned ass and made no move to hide it. He would surely give me what I wanted. Clutching the screw, I lifted my head and crawled across the yard to him.

"You look pretty good on your knees, love," Vince said when I reached him. "Why don't you stay there?"

I knelt beside him, waiting for further instruction. He continued his work, attaching an external wall panel, one screw at a time. He was shorter than the other two with a bulkier frame and shaggy red hair.

"You can put that screw in my front pocket," he said without looking at me.

There was only a small gap between Vince and the wall he was working on, so when I crawled in front of him, I had to press my back tight against the wall to avoid planting my face into his groin.

He looked down at me and laughed. "Comfortable?"

I didn't answer. I held up the screw and reached for his left pocket. But as I did Vince also leaned forward to drill another screw into the panel. His groin pressed roughly into my face, trapping me against the wall.

It only lasted a few seconds, then he pulled back. I panted as he set the next screw in the drill.

"Alright?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Then he did it again. This time I could feel the outline of his hard cock through his trousers. It pressed into my lower face, sliding over my lips. I may have accidentally let slip a muffled moan as I felt it.

When he pulled back, he was laughing again. "Has anyone ever told you you're a fucking slut?"

I shook my head. I'd overheard Dev call me a slut earlier but he hadn't said it to my face yet.

"We're going to have so much fun with you," he said. Then, under the guise of drilling in another screw, he shoved his trouser covered cock in my face for the third time.

It was suffocating to have Vince basically dry humping my face, but I couldn't get enough of it. For the brief seconds he pushed against me each time, I opened my lips, trying to mouth his cock through his trousers as best I could. But I was always left wanting.

At some point, I noticed Elliott's dark eyes watching us from a few yards back. I quickly averted my eyes, embarrassed. This wasn't exactly pretty. I was letting Vince use my face while he worked and I think I was getting off on it more.

"All done," Vince said too soon, taking a step back and assessing the wall panel behind me.

My disappointment must've been obvious in my face because Vince laughed.

"Aw, you want more, love?

I nodded furiously, my cheeks flaming.

Vince placed his drill down with a smirk and then started to unzip his trousers.

Oh. He really was going to give me more. My breathing got shallow with excitement. My eyes were stuck on his groin, waiting to see his cock inches from my face.

He slipped it out without removing his trousers or underwear and ran one hand down the length teasingly. I lifted up my free hand -- I was still holding Elliott's screw in one tight fist -- and reached out...

"Hands behind your back." The order didn't come from Vince but Elliott who'd stopped a few feet away from us.

I immediately clasped my hands between my back and the wall, dropping the screw onto the ground.

Vince groaned. "Give us a little privacy here," he said.

Elliott shrugged nonchalantly and disappeared into the house. I reluctantly watched him go. I'd grown addicted to his dark eyes.

Something slapped me in the face. "Earth to slut."

I turned my head back to Vince. He'd slapped my cheek with his cock and now it sat hard and ready in front of me, so close the head was already brushing my lips. Elliott's eyes quickly vanished from my mind.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out, desperate for a taste, and twirled my tongue over the tip. Vince pushed forward pointedly and I opened my mouth all the way, happy to oblige. He shoved his cock right down my throat and I immediately gagged and spluttered.

He pulled it out and looked down at me with surprise. "You've never done this before?"

I suppose the way I had been acting it seemed like I was always doing slutty things. But I'd only ever been intimate with boyfriends, and I'd given plenty of blowjobs but never deepthroated. I don't think I would have called myself a slut before, but something had been unlocked inside me.

I shook my head. "No." My eyes dropped back to his cock. "But I want to."

Vince grunted in approval and placed a hand gently on my head. "Close your eyes if it's too much and I'll stop."

I opened my mouth wide and this time, he only pushed into the back of my mouth for the first few strokes, letting me get prepared. Then, he pressed gently at my throat. I reflexively gagged but I kept my eyes open, staring up at Vince, so he knew I was open to more. Seeing him leering down at me only made me more invested in continuing. He pulled back and continued with soft presses until I stopped gagging. Then he tentatively pushed in further and I found this somehow easier to take. He smirked and picked up the pace, gradually building to a speed so rough, my head was banging against the wall behind me. It hurt but I wanted it to.

Vince stopped but I hadn't closed my eyes.

"I ain't about to give you a concussion, love. I want you to remember this." He took a few steps back from the wall, and then patted his leg like I was a dog. "Come on bitch, I know you like crawling."

12