Three Coffees

Story Info
Three online friends meet and make their fantasy a reality.
4.8k words
4.34
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of erotic fiction. It is meant to be enjoyed by adults 18 and older.

Seated in a corner booth at the local cafe, I take a deep breath. The smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods being pulled from the oven filling my nostrils as I do my best to relax.

My right foot taps as if I'm playing an invisible drum kit, my nerves getting the better of me as I wait for the rest of my party to arrive.

"Can I grab you anything?" A friendly woman asks, holding a small pad and pencil.

"I'll just have a black coffee for now, please," I say with a smile, the woman not even needing to write it down.

"Sounds good," she says with a smile, turning to return to the counter.

I check my watch again, knowing I arrived pretty early but wondering whether or not Claire and Ben will decide to come or not. I'd chatted online with both of them for a while now and work brought me to their part of the country, so I reached out hoping there might be a small chance they'd consider meeting up.

To my surprise and delight, both of them said yes and now here I was, nervously waiting for two people I met online to have a cup of coffee with me. Online we'd played around with the idea of fooling around together, but it was hard to know what would translate to reality. Claire and I typically play submissive to Ben's clear dominance, and the idea of that coming together in real life was both exciting and nerve racking.

I kept thinking about whether or not they'd find me attractive in person or not. We'd exchanged pictures before agreeing to meet, and all seemed to find one another attractive. That self doubt always has a nasty way of creeping into the back of my mind though, years of childhood bullying making self esteem a hard thing to come by on occasion.

I certainly have more confidence at thirty than I did in high school. I started boxing during high school which built my physical confidence and found a good group of friends that helped boost my emotional confidence. I am fairly tall at six feet two inches, and boxing gave my body a pretty strong looking physique. My hair is dark brown with wisps of grey, same with my beard, and my eyes are light brown.

Before I checked my watch again, the bell over the door rang. I look up, my excitement and nerves clashing within me like a violent sea. The woman that walks in is roughly a foot shorter than me with long, dark, curly hair. She walked in a way that showed how well she owned the curvy body she inhabited, her sweet smile stood out from across the room. I knew it was Claire the moment I saw her.

Our eyes meet and her incredible smile becomes even wider. I smile back as her beautiful, green eyes seem to cut right through my soul. The nerves seem to gently melt away as Claire makes her way over to the table.

"Luke! It's so exciting to meet you in person," Claire says as I stand up from the table and embrace her in a warm hug.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Claire," I say as we break the hug and take our seats in the booth.

"Has Ben arrived yet?" Claire asks.

"Not yet," I let Claire know as the pleasant cafe employee that took my order returns with my coffee.

"Can I get you something?" The cafe employee asks Claire.

"A coffee with room would be great," Claire says, flashing the cafe employee her warm smile.

The cafe employee returns Claire's smile, returning to the counter to get her coffee.

"So? Excited?" Claire asks, clearly a mixed bag of excitement and nerves herself.

"Yeah, but nervous for sure," I reply.

"Don't worry, so am I," Claire says, seeming to relax a bit as I confirm that I am nervous as well.

"Meeting you in person has helped me relax a bit though," I tell Claire.

"Yeah, giving you a hug was a good way to calm me down," Claire says.

I blush a little as Claire tells me this, and she noticed my coyness.

"You are such a cutie," Claire says.

I blush even more and say, "me? What about you? You are so adorable."

Claire blushes a bit as well, not seeming able to make eye contact for a moment. I am so captivated by Claire and how adorable she is, I don't notice that the bell above the door is ringing again.

The noise that causes me to look up is the sound of boots on the cafe floor. I look up and see Ben approaching Claire and I, a gentle smile on his face. Ben is wearing a black t-shirt that is tight on his chest and arms, his dark blue jeans fitting him comfortably, and his black boots creating a powerful echo through the cafe.

"Hello you two," Ben says to us.

"Ben!" Claire shouts out, getting out of her seat to give Ben a hug.

I smile, getting out of my seat as well to greet Ben.

"It's nice to meet you in person," I say, embracing Ben for a moment once Claire releases him from her hug.

"The feeling is mutual," Ben replies, a calm, coolness to his voice.

We all take our seats, the cafe employee returning with Claire's coffee.

"What can I get for you?" The cafe employee pleasantly asks Ben.

"Coffee as well, with room," Ben tells the cafe employee.

"Coming right up," the cafe employee says, her eyes lingering on Ben as she turns back toward the counter.

"How are you both doing?" Ben asks.

I smile at Claire and gesture for her to go first.

"I'm doing well, a little anxious though if I'm being honest," Claire replies.

Ben turns his gaze to me, and I know he wants my answer as well.

"I feel similar. Obviously excited to meet you both but a little nervous," I admit.

"That's natural," Ben says, not a trace of nerves in his voice. "I assure you both that today will be enjoyable for all of us," Ben says in a way that makes me believe every word from his mouth.

A weight felt like it had been lifted off my shoulders. Sitting with both Claire and Ben, able to talk to them both in person really broke the ice. The cafe employee brings Ben his coffee and our conversation turns more personal.

We discuss our jobs and what we enjoy doing when we aren't working. The conversation bobs and weaves between the more vanilla aspects of our lives, as well as some of the more private elements of our lives.

Once our coffees are long gone, Ben asks, "do you want to head back to my place?"

"Sounds fun!" Claire exclaims.

"Let's do it," I say with a smile.

"Perfect, I'll send you both the information. My place isn't too far from here," Ben tells us.

We all get up and head out the cafe to our respective vehicles. It's not long before a text comes through with Ben's address and I enter it into the GPS. He was right, his place wasn't more than ten minutes from the cafe.

I pull out of the parking spot and start the drive over to Ben's house, my excitement starting to grow as I imagine what we might do. We had discussed a bit of what we'd enjoy doing together online, but it's always hard to know what people are willing to make a reality.

I notice my phone receives a new notification, but I don't check it until I am pulling into a spot next to the curb a little ways from Ben's house.

"Come through the front door," the text from Ben said when I was able to check the message.

Ben already giving an order stirred something inside me. It could be a simple message telling me the front door is unlocked, but my mind played with the message differently.

I step out of my car and notice Claire parking as well. I wait for her to park and exit her car, her face a little flushed I notice as she steps out of her car.

"Did you get Ben's text?" She asks.

"Yeah," I reply, Claire seeming to interrupt Ben's message the same way I did.

"Bossing us around already?" Claire asks rhetorically, clearly enjoying it like I am.

"I mean, we're going to listen aren't we?" I ask with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" Claire confirms with enthusiasm as we make our way to the front door.

I can feel the tension, almost like an invisible force gently crushing me from all sides. The air seems thicker as we approach the door. I reach out and turn the doorknob, opening the door to bring Ben's living room into full view. What Claire and I see waiting for us sucks all the air from my lungs, and sends my heart racing with nervous excitement.

"Welcome," Ben says, shirtless with a crop in his hand.

Ben's command of the room was palpable, his hand gripping the end of the crop tightly. His body radiates strength, from what appears to be years of hard work. His muscles seem purposeful as if he uses them outside a gym or fitness routine.

Pointing at Claire with the crop, Ben says, "remove your clothing and place your articles on the table." Ben turns the crop to me and says, "sit in the chair."

There is a heavy tension as what seems like an eternity passes, but before I can even think of replying I find myself sitting in the chair. Claire is responding without hesitation as well, her top already off. Claire undoes her bra and her magnificent breasts are released to full view of the room. Moving to her bottoms, Claire slides them off and steps out of them. Now, completely naked, Claire gathers her clothes and sets them on the table.

"Very good," Ben says, not showing any surprise at our apparent obedience. "Now, knees on the cushion and hands on the back of the couch," Ben says, indicating each point with the crop.

Claire took her position, her knees resting on the couch cushion as she placed her hands on the back of the couch. Her ass was sticking out slightly already, but as she arched her back a bit it stuck out even more.

Ben begins to trace the length of Claire's spine with the crop, sending clear shivers down her back as he does. I can feel my own body begin to tingle as I watch from the chair, Ben's crop reaching Claire's beautiful, curvy backside.

"Count," Ben says, bringing the crop back and down onto Claire's right ass cheek.

"One," Claire says as the sound of the crop striking her ass echoes through the room.

Ben slides his hand into Claire's hair, pulling her head back firmly but without causing pain.

"One, who?" Ben asks coolly.

"One, Sir," Claire replies.

"Very good," Ben said, releasing Claire's hair.

I can feel my cock stir and begin growing harder in my pants. The sight of Ben exerting his dominance over Claire one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed.

Ben brings the crop down on Claire's left ass cheek and without missing a beat Claire says, "two, Sir."

I can't take my eyes away as this continues. With every strike Ben alternates cheeks and Claire continues to count. They reach a total of twenty, ten for each ass cheek before Ben stops. Claire's ass has turned a lovely shade of red and her breath becoming heavier with each smack of the crop.

"Kneel," Ben says to me, pointing the crop at the floor right behind Claire.

I couldn't imagine doing anything other than what Ben says at this point, and take my place kneeling behind Claire. My face is inches from Claire's gorgeous, now red, ass. I can feel my arousal stirring, my desire to please increasing with every passing moment.

"Do you want to kiss her ass, Luke?" Ben asks me.

"Yes, Sir," I reply, under the impression that if Ben wants Claire to address him as Sir, I'm in the same position.

"You both learn so quickly," Ben says, satisfaction clear in his voice. "Kiss her ass until I tell you to stop," Ben orders me.

I do not hesitate, leaning my head forward as I place a kiss on Claire's right ass cheek. I feel her body tense a little, having adjusted to smacks from a crop opposed to gentle kisses. Claire quickly relaxes as I start placing kisses on her ass.

I feel Claire shiver against my lips occasionally, the kisses seeming to have a positive impact on her body. I can no longer see Ben in my peripheral vision, but don't let my mind wander long as I remain focused on my task.

Claire's ass has a lovely curve to it that I show admiration for with my lips. It's full and sexy, my mind wishing I could get my hands on it. I am happy to be kissing it, hopefully soothing some of the pain from the crop, but I feel my hunger for more growing with each moment. My cock stirs in my pants as I continue placing kisses, my imagination running wild as I tend to Claire's ass.

"Does that feel good, Claire?" Ben asks, seeming to return to the room from somewhere else.

"Yes, Sir," Claire responds, breath heavy with arousal.

"Would you like him to use his tongue?" Ben asks.

I feel my excitement grow as Ben asks Claire this question, my mind screaming, "Say yes!"

"I'd like that very much, Sir," Claire moans out softly.

"Lie on your back, Luke," Ben instructs.

I pull my lips away from Claire's gorgeous backside, knowing I'm moments away from enjoying it even more deeply. As I move to lie down on my back, I notice that Ben is now completely nude. His cock is hard and at attention, it's length and thickness impressive. I only catch it for a moment before I am flat on my back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sit on his face, facing me," Ben instructs Claire, and I think I know exactly why Ben wants Claire in this position.

Claire slides herself gracefully off the couch, her reaction to seeing Ben naked hidden from my view. She seems fine with it as she lowers herself onto me, her ass covering my face as she does.

"You may kiss and lick her ass, Luke, you are free to use your hands as well," Ben informs me.

I run my hands gently along Claire's waist, my desire to establish deeper trust between us. I feel Claire's muscle relax more as my hands trail down to her hips. I knead her muscles gently before I run my hands over her ass. I make sure to be delicate, confident her ass cheeks are still sensitive.

Parting Claire's ass cheeks gently reveals her tight rear entrance. I encourage her through my touch to lower herself further, and she does so, bringing her closer to my lips. I slide out my tongue, rimming her asshole as my hands keep her steady.

I feel Claire's body shiver slightly as I rim her tight asshole, the position I am in heightening my own arousal almost to the point of discomfort as my hard cock presses against my pants.

My focus is so deep, I did not notice that new noises have started filling the room. Claire's body is gently rocking as I lick her rear entrance, and I hear the sound of someone sucking. Ben must have waited for her to get comfortable before silently guiding her to her next task. It was clear to me now that Claire's lips were sealed around Ben's hard cock.

"Very good," Ben says down to Claire, confirming what I already knew was happening.

I keep my tongue busy, rimming Claire as she sucks Ben's cock. I make sure her entrance is slick with my saliva before I wiggle my tongue inside her. I hear her take a deep breath through her nose as I do, Ben's cock filling her mouth.

"Stay focused," Ben says down to Claire as she inhales deeply through her nose. "He is doing his job, you keep doing yours." Ben instructs Claire.

I keep my tongue alternating between penetrating Claire's ass and rimming her entrance, never keeping it performing one task for too long. Ben's breathing has grown deeper, Claire clearly working his cock well with her mouth.

It does not take too long before I feel a wet sensation on my chin. Claire is moaning on Ben's cock as she sucks it and her pussy has become wet enough that her juices have started to lightly slide into my short beard. The knowledge that Claire is this aroused only encourages me to lick her ass with more enthusiasm, eliciting a deeper moan from her onto Ben's cock.

I hear a small popping sound, Claire must have removed Ben's cock from her mouth.

"Lean forward," Ben instructs Claire.

Claire leans her body forward, resting her hands on each side of my legs to steady herself. I now have a clear view of Claire's saliva slicked ass and wet pussy as she moves to her hands and knees. Ben moves behind Claire, kneeling down right next to my head. His cock is now clear as day to me, glistening with Claire's saliva.

Ben's cock was larger than I originally thought, I'm sure he enjoyed watching it slide in and out of Claire's mouth. I prepare myself for what I'm about to watch, Ben's cock and Claire's pussy only inches from my face.

"Show him some appreciation, Claire, he's been such a good boy," Ben says, positioning himself so the head of his cock slides along Claire's wet pussy.

I see Claire's body shiver as she feels the head of Ben's cock against her, even as she begins to undo my pants. The relief I feel as Claire slips my hard cock from the confines of my pants is like being able to breathe again after being underwater. The relief of release is quickly replaced with the feeling of Claire's tongue swirling around the head of my cock. The sensation is almost overwhelming after so much build up, and while my cock isn't small it isn't as large as Ben's making it a bit easier for Claire to work her oral magic on it.

"I might have to keep you two," Ben says as he teases Claire's slick entrance with his cock.

Claire moans deeply on my cock, her desire to feel Ben inside her clear. Ben hears her moan and slides his cock one more time along her wetness before slipping the head of his cock inside Claire.

The vibrations I feel from Claire's mouth on my cock cause my eyes to roll back for a moment. Had it just been Claire and I, I might have kept my eyes closed and let the sensation of her lips around my hard cock take over. With what was happening before my eyes though, there wasn't a chance I was keeping them closed.

Ben's cock was not more than a few inches inside Claire before he started gently sliding himself back out. The moment before his cock slips all the way out, he pushes himself back inside Claire. I watch, wide eyed, as Ben slowly adjusts Claire to his cock. The length and thickness look incredible as they stretch Claire's wet pussy open further and further. It must feel good too, as Claire hasn't stopped sending magnificent vibrations down my cock with her moans.

Sliding his hands to Claire's hips, Ben takes a firm hold of her body. His cock has now made just over half its way inside her as Ben works himself back and forth. With his new found grip, Ben starts working the remaining inches of his cock inside Claire's welcoming pussy.

It does not take long before Ben is balls deep inside Claire with every rhythmic thrust. His pace has been slow the entire time, allowing Claire to feel every inch of him as he slips inside her. Claire's breathing has become more calm against me as she takes my cock deeper into her mouth.

As if he could sense her body calming down, Ben begins to pick up his pace. I feel a deep exhale of air from Claire's nose as Ben starts to thrust into her with more urgency. I see Ben's fingers tighten on Claire's hips, stabilizing himself more as he starts driving himself into her.

Claire's mouth slips off my cock as she moans out, "oh...fuck."

Her breath seems to almost catch in her throat as Ben starts fucking her hard and deep. Claire slips her hand around my cock, stroking it as she moans out from the pleasure radiating from within her.

"How does my cock feel inside you?" Ben asks, not letting his pace up for a moment.

"Mmm, so good, Sir," Claire moans out.

"How does my cock look buried inside her?" Ben asks me.

"Incredible," is all I can muster as I watch Ben fill Claire so fully with his cock.

"I'm definitely keeping you two," Ben says, his strokes slowing slightly but each thrust clearly finds its mark within Claire.

"Oh god, yes...oh...fuck," Claire moans, seemingly approaching orgasm.

"Ask before you cum on my cock," Ben tells Claire.

Claire is closer than I thought as she blurts out, "please, Sir, please can I cum on your cock?"

Ben must have been smiling, the amusement clear in his voice as he replies, "yes, you may."

Claire let's out a deep moan, pushing herself back against Ben as her body shakes. Ben moans as well, Claire's pussy clearly tightening around his cock as she moans. Ben's pace is slow again, which it probably has to be as Claire rides out her orgasm, her pussy tight around Ben's cock.

12