Three Days as a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay everything's loaded up and it should have enough power in about 2 minutes. If you've got anything to tell each other before the transfer, do it now." Tom said now at the control console of the machine.

"Tom I almost forgot to mention this but when you're inside me please don't play or feel around any of my... sensitive areas. Please."

"I wouldn't dream of it Jessica, while we're talking about this I'm sure you also don't want me to see you naked either right?" I was curious about what she would say.

"Well I would like that if it was possible but you'll be inside me for 3 days. You'll have to change clothes and shower so seeing me naked cant be helped."

"Well if you're giving me permission to shower won't I have to wash certain sensitive areas of your body as well?"

"You're right but just do it quickly and get it over with. No funny business buster. I've thought about this a lot and if you touch my areas without my permission, even if it's with my own hands, that's still just as bad as if you had used your actual male hands. You understand this right?"

"Yes Jessica I fully understand."

"Okay I'm on you buster. See you boys in 3 days." she closed her eyes and leaned back, she looked almost angelic doing that.

Okay starting sequence in 3... 2... 1...

~~~~~

"Hello? You there? John, are you alright? Or are you Jessica?"

"Jesus Tom, stop yelling I'm awake." I managed to groan as my head was killing me.

"I'm just glad you're awake man, I was starting to worry. Seems like the first different gendered mind transfer worked. How does it feel?"

"It feels like, my whole fucking body is on burning." Tom groaned out.

"Haha it's kinda funny to hear Jessica swear like that. You also seem to be using her voice at a lower pitch. You sound like Jessica if she was trying her best to sound like a man but very clearly still sounds like a woman. You might wanna try to speak more in her normal tone."

"You're right I'll try to work on that." I tried my best to speak more lightly.

"Alright Tom let's see if there are any issues. Follow my finger with your eye to see if your eyes are functioning properly. Okay, good. Now every time I move my hand you touch it with yours. Good. Hand-eye coordination is also functioning properly. Try standing up."

"Woah shit!" I said as I almost fell forward.

"Careful Tom, her center of gravity is completely different from yours. Now try taking a few steps as well."

"It feels weird to walk as her. I haven't been this light since I was in 8th grade. Also I can constantly see her breasts jutting out in my peripheral vision, it's quite distracting."

"Do you... still find them attractive despite them being attached to you and your mind inhabiting a hetero female brain?"

Nervously I looked straight down to take a look at Jessica's fully clothed breasts to see if they did anything for me. At first I was worried that I wasn't feeling anything but slowly I felt her nipples harden as a response.

"Oh hell yeah. I'm still a man after all." I said as I raised Jessica's hands to cup them.

"OHHHHHUUUU" ~~~ I heard a woman moan.

Wait, was that me? Did I make that noise?

"You said you're still a man? You sounded a lot like a woman to me just then." John said with a shit eating grin."

"Yeah yeah, very funny. It's just these honkers man. They're quite sensitive."

"Yeah I bet they are, man. It's surreal to know my best friend is inside a woman right now. Controlling her arms and legs. Making stupid looks with her lovely stolen face. Would you be mad if I called you a hot milf?"

I stuck Jessica's middle finger at him.

"Also didn't you promise not to grope her like that?" John asked while taking down some notes.

"No, I just said I understood what she wanted. Not that I'd agreed to her terms. Besides you know the whole point of this little scam was just to feel her up right?" I said putting a mischievous grin on Jessica's pretty face. "In fact if we're done here I'm about to head right upstairs in front of my full length mirror."

"Well one more question for the notes here. Are the arousal nerves working despite your male mind? Where exactly do you feel pleasure from?"

"Right now her nipples are harder than diamonds. Them getting hard feels slightly familiar to how I would be aroused in my actual body. But then down in the bottom of my stomach I feel really warm. Is that enough for you big boy?" I said that last sentence as sexily as I could feeling my cheeks blush immediately after.

"Wow you've been in her for about 5 minutes and you're already getting in character. Maybe you were meant to be a woman this whole time. It suits you." He said teasingly.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically in Jessica's voice as I started heading up the stairs towards my room.

"Oh and by the way Jessica!" I heard John yell up the stairs. "Your dump truck of an ass lives up to the hype. It's quite lovely."

Immediately I felt Jessica's cheeks get warm. I was probably blushing even though it's not actually my body. The compliment felt nice.

I ran up the rest of the stairs as fast and as carefully as I could with my new center of gravity, straight to the mirror. When I got there I was somewhat disappointed. The usually made up and gorgeous Jessica was standing there with no makeup and a tight ponytail. Also with an unsexy oversized sweater. I know I asked her to come dressed this way because I didn't want to feel too womanly, but now I was playing with her reflection I wish she had. It was also weird to be shorter than I am normally in my room. I removed her ponytail and swung her hair back and forth. I've never had it this long so it was a really fun and new feeling. It was almost like some cheesy shampoo commercial. When I looked back at the full length mirror, her hair looked more like the usual but messier than normal.

"Hey beautiful, I was just looking for you." I said while pointing finger guns at Jessica's reflection and puckering her lips. "Ha ha oh god. I'm so glad no one is here to watch this. I'd be so embarrassed if someone heard me say this crap. Also John's right I sound like Jessica doing a fake guy voice. Let's see if I can fix that." I cleared Jessica's throat. "La la la la la~ ~. Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do ~~~. Wow Jessica you really do have a lovely voice. You sing more. Also I don't know why I'm so expressive when I'm inside you, I think because I know I'm not wearing my face I feel freer to do things I wouldn't normally. Or maybe females just emote more in general? I wish I knew"

Okay enough of all these fun distractions. I can finally have what I've always wanted. I try to turn Jessica's head and lean back to get a good view of the ass I've been wanting for so long. It's almost impossible so instead I have her backside face the mirror and turn her head back to look at it. Even wrapped in the jean fabric it looks as amazing as it does in my fantasies. I just stare in awe. Normally I can only afford quick glances because I don't want to get caught staring but right now, no one can stop me. It's just me and her ass. There's nothing else in the world I care about. I immediately rip down her jeans and the top button breaks off but I couldn't care less. That's when I see them. Gray granny panties are hugging her entire ass. "Oh come on Jessica do you actually wear these?" I teased her in her own voice. "Or did you think I would somehow be stopped from playing with your ass if I saw this unattractive underwear?

I immediately rip them down as well. Now both her underwear and jeans are sitting just below her mid thigh. I can see her beautiful ass in its full glory. After 5 years of torture its finally there and I can do whatever I want to it. If I had still had my Johnson I assume it would be harder than titanium. Instead I feel a deep wet heat from her crotch. It feels like she's leaking.

"For fuck's sake Jessica. You're getting this turned on just from looking at your own ass? How depraved." I put her left hand on her left cheek. Manicured, soft, delicate, and tiny. I had always fantasized about grabbing it with my man hands. But now with her tiny little lady hands her ass seems 3 times bigger than my fantasies could dream of.

I then immediately used both hands to attack her ass. I was groping and pinching. Kneading and caressing. Fondling and squeezing. I even dug in her nails slightly for a bit of pain. There was nothing else in the universe besides my hands and her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUU ~~~" I moan loudly, my upper body collapsing forward onto the edge of my bed while her ass and legs stick out over the edge towards the mirror. I am completely overwhelmed by so many raw and alien feelings. The most familiar pleasure I'm getting from my hands is caressing a beautiful buttocks. The second is from her ass itself being sensitive and getting pleasure from being touched. The third is her tits rubbing up and down on my mattress. The fourth is the pleasure and wetness emanating from the lips in her crotch. And finally the last one is just the sick pleasure I get from knowing that I'm violating her while being in complete control of her. Moaning in ecstasy with her own voice.

"OOOOOOO FUCK JESSICA YOU ARE A SEXY LITTLE MINX I WANT TO VIOLATE YOU MORE." I said throatily and as deeply as I could "FUCK ME TOM, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WITH SOMETHING SO BAD, WITH ANYTHING." I said now gritting her teeth and getting angry all while I continue molesting her ass.

As soon as I said that I immediately shoved one of her fingers as deep into her ass without thinking straight. I push it as far as it could possibly go. That's when the explosion happens. Her entire body starts convulsing like a seizure. Her toes curl as much as humanly possible. Her crotch immediately gushes like a faucet as though she were wetting herself. I feel the loudest guttural animal groan coming out of her mouth.

"OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD."

"What the fuck man." John said in complete disbelief.

Not even getting to enjoy the afterglow I immediately got up and pulled up Jessica's jeans and underwear as fast I could. I couldn't button up though because who knows where the button ended up. "What the hell John how about you fucking knock next time?" I heard Jessica's voice say angrily.

"I knocked a ton, you probably couldn't hear it over your disgusting moans. And why are you even covering up at this point? I've been staring at her ass for the past 5 minutes."

"Well I know it isn't my body but it still feels wrong to be naked in front of another man I guess." I said realizing how stupid it was to cover up.

"Well it's nice to see you still have some shame left, but it felt so wrong to see you just... completely take advantage of her the way you just did. It feels so wrong to see you just completely violate her so totally. Look at the mess you've made in her jeans and on the side of your bed. You've made her leak everywhere. What would she say if she knew you were doing this? It makes me sick." He said with a mean scowl.

"Oh come on you're gonna tell me you didn't like what you saw?" I said turning her backside towards him and beginning to feel it up again.

"Well at first it was hot to see Jessica feel up her ass like that, but then you started to get aggressive. You started to get cruel. I knew you were gonna have fun in her, but to see you molest her with my own eyes. It just makes me realize how evil this is. I wish I had just left earlier instead of coming upstairs to check on you."

"Just don't worry about it so much, you pussy," I said, rolling Jessica's eyes. "I'm paying her good money to let me be in her and she agreed to it. Besides, it's not like she'll remember it anyhow."

"She didn't agree or consent to this. She specifically asked you not to feel her up this way. It's fucked up man. And also it doesn't make it right just because she won't realize it. Look I won't be able to sleep at night leaving you in there. I'm making you turn back right now." John said firmly, grabbing Jessica's arm and trying to pull me towards the door.

"STOP! STOP YOU MORON! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY?!" I yelled while trying to free myself.

"It doesn't matter how long you've waited Tom, it doesn't give you the right to just completely defile her this way." John said, looking towards the door.

I can't believe how weak I am when I'm in her. At this rate he'll get me hooked onto the transfer machine. I need to think of something quick.

With no other choice I bite down on his arm and he immediately releases his grip.

"FUCK. You've completely lost your fucking mind you maniac. Now you've made me mad." He said, grabbing his hand in pain but also walking towards me again.

"Wait, wait John. Look I'm sorry I had to bite you like that but can't you please understand? I know that whole experience just then must've looked bad to you but it's just don't you have a fetish as well? You must know how liberating it feels to finally embrace it."

He stopped approaching me, intrigued slightly.

"In fact, John, I think I remember exactly what your fetish obsession is." I say with such a devilish grin.

"Stop Tom. Please don't do this." He said pleadingly.

I use both of Jessica's legs to take off her pink sneakers. John immediately covers his eyes.

"Stop this you madman. Please, I'm begging you." John says slowly backing away.

"Wow I can't believe how small and delicate her feet are." I say trying to sound amazed in her voice. "And she's wearing nylon ankle socks too! At least that's what I think they are, I don't really know. This is so hot though." I start wiggling her toes.

At that point John couldn't resist anymore and his eyes laser focused towards Jessica's feet.

"John, didn't you say that you never told any of your girlfriends or wife about your fetish because it embarrasses you? Because you think it will disgust any woman to know that you're obsessed with feet? Don't worry. Right now I'm the only woman in the world who knows your secret and is completely fine with it." I say as I take a seat on my bed and start lifting her left leg towards her nose.

"Wow nylon feels so fucking sexy on a woman. Such sexy material." I say while slowly raising it up to my face. "Hee hee. How silly would it be if I just take a sniff of my foot right now John? Would you like that?" I said playfully.

"You're sick in the head, man." John said while looking intensely at my face and the foot.

Sniff sniff

"Wow John, you might be onto something. Women's feet really do smell good!" I say laughing and wiggling the toes on the foot I'm holding.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna remember that mental image for a while." he said angrily.

"You know what John, I just got a really great idea. Why don't you take a seat on the edge of my bed for a minute?"

"I can't believe I'm playing along with you, you freak." he said while clenching his fists.

I then took my office chair and rolled it about 2 feet in front of him sitting on my bed. I then sat on it directly in front of John.

"What the hell are you planning with that awful grin of yours?" He said furiously while also being intrigued.

"Unzip. Now." I said trying to sound like some sort of dominatrix.

"There's no way, you're not actually going to give me a footjob or something are you? Wouldn't that make you gay? I mean I guess you already kind of are already wearing women's clothing so I guess you must be." He said while unzipping and pulling down his boxers.

"Oh please." I said, rolling Jessica's eyes. "I'm not gay, didn't you just see me enjoy her ass? Besides it would only be gay if I used my hands or my mouth, instead I'm just gonna use my feet. It'll just be like kicking a soccer ball or something."

He pulls out his member and of course it's standing at attention, completely firm.

"Wow of course you're this hard already you little foot creep!" I said giggling at him. "Also I have to say you're also about two inches smaller than me."

"Man it's so humiliating that you can make fun of me with a woman's voice and face."

I slowly raise Jessica's right foot towards John's crotch.

"Now John you understand that I'm doing this because I want you to leave me alone for these next three days right? I'm also doing them because you're my best friend and I know how badly you've needed this." I said, trying to sound understanding.

"You sick freak. You know before today I had almost gotten rid of this damn weakness of mine. I've been seeing a therapist for it and everything." John said, almost holding back tears.

"Oh please it's just a kink you have. You should've just married a woman who was cool with it instead of that bitch you did marry." Fuck I love swearing in her sweet voice.

"Don't call her that, you freak."

"Oh please. John, would she ever in a million years do this for you?" I said now making contact with his rod with Jessica's big toe.

"Oh fuck nylon feels so fucking good." He said clenching his teeth and holding onto the bed.

"Now John before I go any further you have to agree right now to leave me alone for the next 3 days. Got it?"

"I'm not promising anything like that you fucking-"

I start rubbing her nylon clad foot sensually up and down on his shaft.

"OOHHH FUCK. Fuck that feels so good." John groans.

Now I've fucking got him.

"Ok let's try this again John. You agree to not tell anyone about this ever and to leave me alone while I'm inside Jessica right?" I say with complete power over him.

"Yes fuck yes. I'll do anything you fucking say, just please don't stop." He said leaning back in ecstasy but with his eyes completely honed in on the leg rubbing his shaft.

"Oh anything? Well since I'm paying you back right now I see no reason to pay you cash later for operating the machine." I say evilly.

"Hell no you still have to pay me you bitch." he snarled.

I jerk away her foot instantly.

"W-wait you can't do this to me. You can't start that and then just not finish. Please, you have to keep going." He almost cried. "Fine you don't have to pay me anything, just please finish what you were doing."

"There was that so hard my little feet slave?" I say while getting back to work and even trying to get her other foot in on the action.

I try my best even though I've only seen a couple videos about footjobs. They're not really my thing. I go slowly and sensually and even try to touch the tip with one of her toes while the other foot rubs against the shaft. I must be doing a good job because he just sits there groaning in complete bliss.

"You know it actually feels cool to have this much power over you. You're just completely under my control." I say to John but he doesn't respond. He's completely lost in arousal.

It isn't long before he ejaculates and spurts into the air. I basically jump out of the way to dodge the mess.

"Fuck watch where your aiming that gross thing, you almost got it on her clothes. How would I have explained that?" I said annoyed.

"Oh shut the fuck up you damn devil. I need to get the hell out of here before you try anything else." he said while zipping up his pants without cleaning up.

"Okay and remember you're gonna stay the fuck away from me till I call you to switch me back." I said while putting my left hand on her hip trying to sound tough.

"Yeah yeah I know. And if you're not gonna pay me in cash then I'll just take her socks and shoes as payment." he said, getting a bit aggressive and grabbing her shoes. "Take those off, NOW." he said pointing at her nylon encased feet.

"You're gonna make me walk to her house barefoot?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"It's the socks or I take you to the machine."

"Ugh. Fine, just take them you foot creep." I said removing them and handing them over. "You can keep the socks but bring those shoes back. I don't want her thinking I'm the creepazoid who kept them."